All Comments on 'A Helping Hand for Daddy'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sid9764sid9764almost 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

Loved this story. The way it slowly built up to that final conclusion was perfect

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Your writing never disappoints.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEalmost 5 years ago
EROTIC

No, very erotic. Quite enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Thank you Nikki. You never disappointh3uswe

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I loved the story.

It's a good thing that Mum is a sound sleeper. Daddy and his little princess are going to become even closer after the holiday is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

How can you tell it's a good story? You don't make it past the first page. Thank you and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love your style of writing this story. Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

All your stories are just wonderful1 Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Mess

The Mess... Really ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG

That was so HOT!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Helping Hand For Daddy:" - The opening scene, or prologue, of many father and daughter stories, is as described and characterized in this story. Being the father of a daughter, I can relate.

Several times it seems there were errors made by the writer, maybe of two or several words, caught by the writer or an editor, backspaced to correct....but did not remove the incorrect word/words. Possibly a half dozen sentences that were confusing is dueto an extra or meaningless word(s). This is not criticism of the story nor its theme, but it appears to be oversights of editing. I do love the theme and premise of this story; most daughters (and fathers) that love, or is caring or is capable of deep feelings, can understand and relate!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Helping Hand For Daddy:" - It seems so much longer than a month ago, that I first read this initial father/daughter opening salvo of sating incestuous sexual proclivities and satisfactions!

Adolescent nineteen year old, pre-college, daughter has no reservations, nor suffers any delays, in aiding her father's necessary assistance cumming after masturbating. He doesn't want to "blowing his load" in order to not make a mess, which could very possibly be discovered by his wife sleeping just a feet from from him. That's when his daughter decides to help him avoid making a mess by giving him blowjobs, for a couple nights The third nights the charm; different city, two bedrooms with daughter alone in her own room where all their luggage is placed, During the night, her father has to make a trip to her room for some medicine.....and consummation is accomplished when Josie surprises her dad and jumps his bones cowgirl style.

Writer 'Nikki_2021' always has titillating and fantasy-filled familial incest stories, that thrill and sate everyone who reads her works. I've appreciated her stories for many past years, and hopefully for many years to come. She's a great writer; accolades!

kirstymiakirstymiaalmost 3 years ago

stumbled across this and wow what an amazing read, totally horny as hell now.

Another superb story added to my favourites tysm 😊

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Something for the spank bank.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 2 years ago

That was one of the filthiest fucking stories I ever read. Wow. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife helped her dad that way many times over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to type this with one hand : fantastic, keep up the good work very enjoyable and so so horny.

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeover 2 years ago

Exquisitely steaming HOT!!!

Tripx713Tripx713about 2 years ago

Predictable yet still incredibly hot to read. I especially like the title. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kinda stupid.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She NEEDS Her Ass Fucked By Daddy

darkshark9994darkshark9994over 1 year ago

A nice family fuck story.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

WONDERFUL story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're amazing Nikki. For a few minutes as I read I tried to pretend I was your dad.

TavvymanTavvyman11 months ago

Think we could get a part two of this story? This is one of my favorites.

RubberuwRubberuw29 days ago

Nice!

Would love a second instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...