A Helping Hand for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was interrupted by a knock on my door. With a sigh I climbed off the bed and went to check the peep-hole. Dad stood there waiting for me to open it. I had stripped down to a t-shirt and panties in preparation to sleep but given the activities of the past couple of nights, I didn't bother putting on anything extra. Instead I gave my nipples a tweak so they'd poke at my t-shirt.

I opened the door and grinned at Dad. His eyes slid down over my body. It was only a momentary thing, but I caught it. It sent a thrill through my body.

"Hey Dad," What's up?"

"Just need to get something from my bag Josie."

"You going to be able to sleep tonight?"

"I'll manage," he replied.

"You've struggled the last couple of nights. What if Mum is zonked when you get back in there. I know how quickly she goes to sleep when she's tired."

"There's a bathroom Josie, I don't have to worry about any mess or disturbing you," he replied.

"Maybe I want to be disturbed. Maybe I like being your helping hand Daddy."

"Josie, we both know what happened was wrong. I was exhausted, not in my right mind, I .... I ... well it should be left in the past."

Dad moved past me in the small room and opened his luggage. He rummaged around until he found the medicine that he'd been searching for.

While he was distracted, I decided to take a more direct approach. I pulled my t-shirt off while his back was turned. I've always liked my tits and I've certainly never had any complaints about them from anyone I've slept with. They're bigger than a handful and I wear a size 32C Bra. When Dad turned back toward me, they drew his eyes like a magnet draws iron. My eraser like nipples were hard and ached with a desire to be sucked, bitten, pulled or entertained in any other way they could be.

"J ... Josie," he stuttered.

"Just saying Daddy, if you can't sleep, you know where I am. Mum has the second key you know."

He tore his eyes away from me with an effort of will and left the room. I honestly thought that was the end of it.

I was certainly surprised when the door to my room opened in the middle of the night. I'd been sleeping soundly and to be honest, it freaked me out initially. I was only just coming to the realisation that someone was in my room when I felt the bed shift. With added weight. It was Dad.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked blearily.

"No," he replied simply.

"Need some help?" I asked hopefully, clicking on the light beside the bed.

"I do," he said. I reached for him, sliding my hand along his thigh. I felt his hand slide over my body in response, his hand finding my breast beneath my t-shirt. He stiffened as I grasped and stroked him and he fondled my breast. Clearly what ever moral concerns he'd had he'd dismissed or ignored. I wasn't about to complain.

For a while that was all we did. I caressed his hardening cock and he squeezed and manipulated my breasts, alternating between them. His fingers then started sliding back down my body, the tips fluttering over my abdomen, my stomach fluttering in ticklish response. Then they were on my panties, dancing lightly across the fabric until they reached the crotch. I parted my lets in invitation and felt pressure against my pussy, the fabric dampening quickly in response to his touch.

I grasped his dick hard, stroking and his and slipped inside, fingers delving between my lips before pulling out so that he could taste them.

"You can taste it direct Daddy," I whispered suggestively. Dad groaned. I released his cock and slipped my panties off my legs quickly. Dad's gaze was glued to the revelation of my pussy. His fingers rested on my inner thigh, close but not touching me.

"Eat me Daddy," I urged him. He stood up from the bed, struggling somewhat with his injuries. He knelt beside the bed and pulled me so he was between my legs. I was splayed across it and dragged a pillow down to prop up my head rather than being twisted through ninety degrees. His head dipped between my legs and I felt his tongue caress me in the most intimate way. It slid along my lips and then back up between them, probing within me. I sighed in bliss as he sent pleasure coursing through me with his tongue.

He was attentive and delightful in his application. He teased and stroked and probed and licked, building my pleasure closer and closer to orgasm with every passing moment. I wanted his cock. He wasn't giving it to me though. He kept licking me until I came with a squeal, my body shaking and shuddering in joy. His fingers caressed me gently as wave after wave of pure heaven washed through my body.

"Your turn Daddy," I sighed when I'd recovered enough. I swung a leg over him and stood up beside the bed, urging him to lie down. He was only wearing a pair of boxers and his erection was tenting them beautifully. I had them off him in short order and knelt between his legs. I took him in my mouth, sucking and slurping, working him noisily in a way I hadn't been able to with my Mum sleeping beside us.

I sucked him until he was rock hard and thrusting at me. Then I decided to get what I really wanted. I clambered over him and as his eyes widened when he registered what I was about to do, grabbed hold of his cock. I didn't give him a chance to protest, I held him steady and sank my sopping wet cunt down on him. We both moaned our pleasure as his cock speared into my welcoming embrace.

Dad flinched a couple of times at the use of his bruised body, but he didn't protest or suggest we stop or anything. I rode him gently as he clearly wasn't up to anything too vigorous. It was enough for me. I loved the feel of him sliding in and out of my pussy over and over. My lips clung to his hard shaft and he filled me completely. His hands reached up and played with my tits again, teasing and tweaking my nipples.

I would have loved to have him take me from behind, ramming himself into me hard and fast, but clearly his injuries were going to limit that sort of action. So I satisfied myself with riding him slow, grinding my hips around, circling them, mashing my clit against his shaft when I could. I could hear his breathing was becoming ragged. He was panting and thrusting up at me eagerly. He was close to cumming.

I did nothing to stop that happening. I encouraged him instead, bouncing more eagerly regardless of his injuries. I think he was beyond worrying about the pain at that point. He grabbed hold of my hips and held tight to me as I bounced on him, lifting me up, then pulling me down. With a grunt and exclamation of release, he exploded deep into my pussy. I gave a cry of delight as he flooded with his warm seed.

"Seems like there might be some mess to deal with after all," he sighed in pleasure as I moved off him.

"Oh I can help with that Daddy," I laughed, and sucked his cock into my mouth again.

"Oh fuck, that's insane," Dad said. I sucked his cum and my pussy juice from him until there was no trace. By the time I was done he was rock hard again.

"Did you need more help Daddy?" I asked with a giggle.

"I think I'd best get back to my own bed," he said.

I found myself alone in my room again, but now my pussy was full of warm gooey cum. My Dad's cum.

I couldn't wait for the rest of the holiday!

End

12