All Comments on 'A Hero's Welcome Ch. 04 Pt. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
djheiss37djheiss37almost 11 years ago
Chapter 5?

Is this Chapter 5 or does it replace the previous Chapter 4?

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years agoAuthor
Lit posting error

I posted this as Chapter 5, Literotica in their wisdom chose to publish it as Chapter 4 pt 1, don't ask me why, I've asked them to rectify, we shall see...

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Good reading now we just need another chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for sequel

I am grateful for the sequel, you are a gifted writer and I love the British setting. You got the Army details right, great story telling and hot sex scenes. 5 star vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why the cliff hanger?

Why did you end this great story as a cliff hanger? This is a story that you could make

50 chapters, if you wanted it to be. I want it to be more and longer PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a handsome bloke.

Yes you are handsome. Your wife better keep a lease on you . Or I could fall, in love with you. I am a man, too!! I was a member of the U.S. Air Force, during the vietnam war. I was blown up. My baby makeing ended that day. I am now 66 and lonely.

Why not take your story about Gerry and Lorna to the next step. Make it a long like to an up to date time. The ever so ofter add another chapter of it. Please !!

ps Let me know what you plan to do. Thank you.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years agoAuthor
More chapters on the way...

I do have an incomplete next chapter, the trouble is my life and my wife keep getting in the way of finishing it! I've set a deadline for myself for all the unfinished stories (Soldier Doll 3, A Hero's Welcome, Lost & Found part 5, Rag Doll 5, In Love With Lori part 5 and Big Girls Don't Cry 4) for the end of the year; I hope to have the decks cleared by Christmas so I can embark on a pair of writing projects I've been kicking around for ages now, one fantasy/incest, the other just plain dirty, but lots of it...

The Gerry/Lorna arc will continue up to the present day, marriage, babies, a long life together, with Lucy & Charlie popping in and out, so no plans to kill them off or anything, they're such a fun couple to write, especially Lorna, who's based on a real lady, the one who taught me the most about the difference between boys and girls, and left me with a great big echoing void where my groin used to be...

Thank you for the interest, and to the guy who fancies me, I'm very flattered, but very taken, sorry, but here's a hug for you (((HUG)))...

BB1958

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 10 years ago
Oriental?

In the modern world, most say Asian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@thelemonpoet

Read your snotty little comment with a grin; in the real world, Asian implies Indian or from South Asia, she's obviously not Indian or South Asian, so Oriental is a pefectly correct and acceptable description, except for the PC trolls like you who scramble around stories looking for a point you can make so people will think you're smart; get a life, read the story properly, for context, you puny little teenage troll, and leave the storytelling to the grown-ups.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Whew!

I felt the pain Gerry felt when Lorna jumped to conclusions without even giving him a chance to explain. I felt Gerry's pain when he found out he was losing Jenna. This story was both tragic and heartrendering. At the same time it was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

I absolutely love this entire story line. You have a wonderful gift for story telling. I wasn't sure that I needed to here Lorna and Gerry's back story, but thankfully I was wrong. I can now see the beginnings of their love story that has the potential to be on par with Lucy and Charlie. I hope this story continues. Thank you BB1958.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

Do you know you are going to write the second chapter?

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
The last part of this story

I have an incomplete draft, but long-term illness and a doctor (my wife) who won't let me sit and write more than an hour a day have sort of conspired against me to complete many of the stories left half-completed when I was struck down. I'm slowly catching-up, the next part of 'Lost Girl' is with my editor, and a new take on the 'Lost & Found' series, (the same world, but different characters) and a sidebar to 'Shining Girl'. I will be attacking this story before long, I promise, I just have to work in some kind of order, otherwise chaos abounds...

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
Forgave way too easy

She got off too easy

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
First time

Not seen this one before, good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice addition to the first four chapters. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES