All Comments on 'A Hero's Welcome Ch. 05 Pt. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
beachbum1958beachbum1958about 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 Part 1 wrongly labelled as Chapter 4 Part 1

For reasons best known to themselves, Literotica labelled Chapter 5 Part 1 as Chapter 4 part 1; I don't know how that happened, and requests to re-label it have been ignored, so I have Chapter 4, then Chapter 4 Part 1, then Chapter 5 Part 2 - crazy, but all I can think of doing tom rectify the situation is delete part 1 and re-post it with the correct title.

unicorn64unicorn64about 9 years ago

Took me a while to remember this story but once I did. As usual you did an excellent job.

biotecbiotecabout 9 years ago

Thanks for the finish. great writing. leave the chapter titles the way they are. it will keep the readers guessing. still great work. hope you are on the mend.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 9 years agoAuthor
@biotec

Thank you for your good wishes; being so ill for so long has kind of put me behind the eight-ball when it comes to finishing what I started; I'm so far behind I just met myself coming the other way, but I shall crack-on, and hopefully get Sisterfest 4 out of the door soon, followed closely by A Cure For The Birthday Blues: Baby Blues, and then the next part of Lost & Found, so I have a few up my sleeves, now, if only my fingers were a little longer...

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaabout 9 years ago

Welcome back again, Sir! Thanks for another great story :D x

mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 9 years ago
Exeeelent

This is as many times I read this and again beautifuly written sorry to hear that you have been ill get well soon my friend and I look forward to reading your stories that have me so ingrossed that I cannot put down

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
We love you

Hi. My name is Reza, and I'm Persian (Iranian). I read your story and loved it. Though you mentioned something about my country that isn't true. My people love your country and western styles of life. we don't want to be the barbarian nation who our unwanted leaders of ours really curious to show. They're not Persians. They're some kind of bugs who infected our country. We are descendants of Cyrus the Great whom had the first Human Rights Manifesto in the world. Please be cautious about difference of my people with the current leaders of my country. Thanks for your nice story. And my apology for my bad English.

khezri7@gmail.com

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
@rezakhezri re: we love you

Maybe you do, but the screaming mob who invaded our embassy in Tehran in 2011, tore up and spat on pictures of my monarch, and set our flag alight didn't look like peace-loving Anglophiles to me; they looked like a rabid, hate-filled mob. Your opinion is yours, and you believe what you like, but I know what I watched on TV, and I remember how we were treated when I went to Tehran in 2007, as part of a humanitarian co-operation requested by your government; the guns shoved in our faces, the looting of all our medical supplies, the theft by your revolutionary guard of all our personal effects, wedding rings, watches, wallets, everything, the body searches, groping, fondling, and threats of rape our nurses and female doctors were subjected to, the assaults, the screaming accusations that we were there to convert 'good' muslims to Christianity. You believe what you like, I'll just go on remembering what I saw and experienced at first hand from the 'peace-loving' allegedly civilised Iranians.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

Loved it Loved it Loved it.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Hated it

Good to start with brother and sister then it went haywire getting others involved in their lives why can't it just be about them getting together and living happy for the rest of their lives.

CammyGoesDownCammyGoesDownover 2 years ago

Loved this series and was stoked to have Lorna and Gerry's story added. Wish I could give more stars. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the final part. All beautifully tied up in a happy ending. Well done!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

so far I have enjoyed everything you have written

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love these stories. So well written. However if you want to go to Cambridge you would use the M11 not the M1!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4274 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES