All Comments on 'A History Lesson Ch. 01'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WTF?

This takes the cake. You have now posted the same story 3 times. In fact, all of your story postings are the same story. Jack, I recommend you get in contact with Laurel and have her reduce your postings to just one, whichever you chose to be the 'final' version of your story.

This is just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From the author

I apologize to readers for the mixup on the submissions. The correct files should be:

"A History Lesson - Part 1"

"A History Lesson - Part 2"

"A History Lesson - Part 3"

All three were submitted about 10 days ago! I did make a couple of erroneous submissions and had the name wrong - sorry about that!

I have tried for those ten days to get Literotica editors to delete the two wrong submissons and release the correct ones as stated above. I have sent about a dozen email and included notes on the correct submission to no avail!!!!

I have given up on getting it corrected on this userid, so I created a new one, jayhawk.kansas. I submitted this story as one file a couple days ago on this new id. NO idea when it will be available!

I would like email feed back on one thing (and I have seen in in comments about other peoples submissions: is it better to break a story in parts or to submit one long story? I've reveived about equal number of comments on both sides. The more vociferious clamor (yes! clamor!!!) for a single submission (to the point of automatically giving the lowest rating, always anonymously). So I bowed to the thunder and lightning and sent in a single file.

I would like additional feedback from both authors and readers on this topic. The only reason I had broken this in three parts was to make it easier for the editor. Please send me email on what you would prefer.

I do appreciate all feedback and understand the problems for readers: hey! I read too!!

If you really can't wait for the problems to be fixed on Dynamite Jack or to be released on jayhawk.kansas, send me an eamil and I'll tell you how to find the complete story.

Again, I apologize and ask you to kindly have patience. This was my first story. Literotica has some really great things going for it, but it is not easy on the submissions. If anyone knows how to contact the editors, I would appreciate letting me know.

Please keep reading... I pay attention to all comments nad emails and almost always reply if it's not anonymous.

Thanks - Dynamite Jack (now known as jayhawk.kansas)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice beginning

A good start. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start

A good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A very

nice start Jack. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bookmarked!

Nice story.

Gary13Gary13almost 15 years ago
Nice setup

So far, this is looking like it might be an interesting tale.

Other than giving a high score here, I will withhold voting till I read more. Looks like you have finally been able to resolve the issue of three submissions of the same story - have not yet gone to Jayhawk - Kansas or whatever it is, to see what's there.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Okay Brutal first

I didn't find any egregious grammar errors or misuse of homonyms. It was written reasonably clearly. So good grades for that.

I found myself pushing to get through this. It was only two pages, but you hadn't set the hook, so to speak.

From a plot aspect, I have to wonder a) why she choose him and b) how suddenly she transitioned from 'I won't be a whore' to 'how often do you want to fuck me?'. It would set alarm bells off in the back of my head.

Last critique. It ended mid conversation with Mark which seemed quite abrupt. You should have put the conversation with Mark (excuse me. The one paragraph of a conversation with Mark) at the beginning of the next story so that it stayed fresh in the minds of the readers. The natural end of this chapter was the arrangement with Al about her schooling.

I am reading more, which is what you want from the stories. I am hoping things pick up.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Since it has multiple chapters

And, because so far I like it but don't know if I will like the complete story, I will give it a middle 3*** rating. If I end up liking the story, I will rate the last story 5*****. However, if like many multiple chapters stories if the story goes from good to horrible, I can rate the last chapter 1*.

Therefore, a mid rating of 3*** seem approprate for the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

when the judge said "order in the court" he said "burger and fries"

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Very good story, thank you Amigo.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Hhmmm...

The encounter was harsh - to say the least - his character is unclear. He did entertain both the marriage idea and the whoring herself out to him idea - even if he rejected them. He rejected them - not on principle - but for practical matters - a poor comment about who he really is. That all speaks badly to his standards.

However he clearly has some simple decent standards in his life and is trying to do simple good - NOW.

Let's see where ti goes AND how it gets there.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
FOR PURPOSE AND INTENT

all good ideas begin in a muddle, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

A bit confusing at times. Talk about an awkward initial conversation.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I agree with the recent comments.

I don't think I'll attempt the other chapters.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I think I might have read this a while back.

I predict now (as I probably did then) that Mark will get a scheme to get some of his money, like get a woman to marry him for a good chunk of it. I hope that I am wrong.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
benefit of the doubt

reading your introduction I am of the understanding that this is the set up piece and your work will follow. I hope so because this was clunky and filled with problems.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
An initial chapter that wakes my interest

I have always liked Jake Rivers work. Really since we are in Literotica we can expect that it may get raunchy but any high school teacher who would send a student to a nude dancing establishment to earn her way through college certainly does not have my respect. That reaction does not mean that I will be handing out a low score to the author because his protagonist does something I consider disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

A great start on your tale. Great plot idea and starting with good character backgrounds. Looking forward to continuing the journey. BK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good writing

my problem is : where does this ambitious little debutante get the balls to come to her random former teacher number 4 and say "hey i cant get through college, i want to guilt you into carrying me ! "

and what intelligent high school teacher who just "happens" to have 350 million on hand cant see this shit-storm coming a mile away ...?

also, he then send her DIRECTLY to the guy he earlier described as follows : "Mark seemed like a nice enough guy, but he wanted me to spend, party and enjoy but I wanted to continue my life pretty much as I had been living. He also seemed too friendly with any woman that crossed his path. Oh well, I didn't have to like him."

so : our protagonist sends his "project" girl , the girl he just threatened to marry to MARK . the pussy-hound .

this doesnt even need a further setup .

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Positive

This seems to be the start of an interesting and entertaining tale.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Nice, Believable, Fantasy Start

Normally I do not comment until the end of the series; BUT since part of my career was as a university professor, and having made a few bucks in my life, AND liking women...even young ones...I find your story a lot of fun. So you get a beginning blast off of a 4* which is a good beginning. Go man go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't Do The Grime If You Can't Slime The Crime

Did I just read of a history school teacher musing and planning with his student about trading sex for her college education money?

Are both the teacher and the student trailer park graduates? Hell, a lot of trailer park peeps are great people - this guy is a f#@#$ing slime wtff.

Can't recover from that.

Adios.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Good start to a little bit different story. Might be worth reading.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice story start

Could be an interesting story, keep it coming (jk).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Now

Another story from a Michigan boy. Used to hunt W. K. Kelloggs black squirrels in the Baldwin area, you are certainly right about possibilities for people there. Although I didn't go to Western I'm familiar with the area, worked out of Kazoo for over thirty years, my brother was married on campus and I attended a lot of concerts at Miller. If you are interested in fishing and partying I suggest Houghton Lake in the winter. When I was a kid people used to drive out and park on the lake and camp out. In those days the cars weren't light weight like they are now, they were damned tanks. They started the Tip-Up Festival in the early '50's during as I recall the last weeks of January. In the story I'd be keeping a close eye on the money manager Mark. I'd be having a great time even if the story was just about the people and the area, going to be interesting how this ties into a LW story. I have some ideas especially after seeing the "Tags For This Story". They really shouldn't do what they're going to do since this guy does a serious resources. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Start

Now for some whatever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Is this idiot trying to ruin his career and life? Never heard of sexual harassment or soliciting prostitution?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can he pride himslef of being a good man when he is actaully demanding repayment in kind from the girl? Crap and only 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Average?! He knows Mark's style and still uses him. Another person or even better team. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Money, money, money! That's what our universities are about: football and money. There is no education involved. It's X amount of money in exchange for a punched ticket you can wave around to get a job and buckle down for 50 years of football and money!

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3*** Waiting to see where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really kinda sad you made the MC look like degenerate Prediger. With his money he could have funded her education pegging the money to academic Performance Standards. You took a dark road you didn't need.

Norseman123Norseman1235 months ago

A good start shows promise but I'm not sure I like the MC much at this point money or favours for sex really piss me off so only 3***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What’s a Prediger? Anything like a predator?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous