A Holiday in Spain Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual awakening continues.
2.8k words
3.9
11.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next day my phone buzzed. I had a bitch of a hang over and Mel was showing no sign of getting up. She was snoring like a trooper on the others side of the bedroom. I was lying naked in bed. My pussy was throbbing from the pounding it had taken and I picked up the phone. It was the video of the previous evening, sent by John, my Co-worker. It all felt surreal. Had I really allowed three men to fuck me? Well, the evidence would be in the message on my phone. I resisted the urge to look at it and went and made a coffee.

I sat on the balcony with my coffee. I hadn't bothered dressing. What was happening to me? Just a couple of days earlier I'd been reticent about going topless! I took a deep breath, opened the message and played the video. It was dark and shaky at first and somewhat out of focus. Then suddenly I was looking at a pair of boobs being bounced. My boobs. I was on a stage in a sleazy nightclub, standing beside my baby sister Where I'd been talked into entering a wet tea shirt competition.

I'd actually forgotten that. Despite myself I felt a flush of pride that I'd won. Then the memory of all thoughts lustful eyes on my naked breast came back and I felt the strangest conflict. Shame was there, but undoubtedly pride. I was proud that I could still make all those men want me. I bet there were men all over the resort wanking as they watched footage of me performing last night. After all, dozens of men had been filming me. God! What would my husband, Phil say if he ever saw it?

The video now went brighter and it was much more in focus. Right away I was seeing myself with a cock in my mouth. The man had been called Keith and I'd only met him a few hours earlier. Here I was sucking his cock like a cheap trollop. My head was bobbing and as the camera panned out I saw the reason for this was another man, Dave, fucking me from behind. Oh God! I'd let him cum inside me, with no condom! I suddenly felt like such a slut!

Despite that my hand stroked my slit and I shivered with pleasure. On the screen it had gone back to Keith's big dick fucking my mouth. As I watched Keith pulled his cock from my lips. I saw his sperm on my tongue and then semen was being spurted over my face. As I watched the screen my fingers entered my pussy and my thumb flicked my clit. I very rarely masturbate. Yet I couldn't help myself. I was just so turned on watching myself being such a dirty girl.

The camera shook momentarily as John had passed it to one of his friends. Then I was stark naked with my legs wide open for a moment as John, my co-worker climbed aboard me and pushed his big cock inside me. I rubbed my clit as I watched myself being fucked and I remembered he wonderful orgasm that John had given me. I was close to providing my own climax now and I moaned with joy.

On the screen John was finishing by emptying his balls into my open mouth and onto my face and the sight of my debauchery, along with my furious rubbing gave me a wonderful orgasm. I closed down the phone and lay back in a wonderful post orgasmic glow. Suddenly a voice said,

"Nice day for it."

There was a wall about four feet high between me and the next balcony. There was a man, around fifty, who had obviously just come out on the balcony and he sat and lit up a cigarette. I could only see his head and shoulders and so I hoped that was all he could see of me. Hopefully he'd think I was in a bikini top.

"Sorry?" I said.

"The weather. It's going to be a lovely day isn't it." The chap said.

"Er, yes. The weathers been great all week." I said, making small talk.

We chatted as he smoked and I found that he was called Ron and he and his wife had arrived the previous night. He seemed like a nice chap, but I was very aware that I was stark naked and I was chatting to this total stranger. Normally after a few pleasantries I'd have gone back inside, but obviously I couldn't move until Ron went back inside or I'd be giving him a real eyeful. And damn if Ron wasn't a chatty sort. I felt like I knew his life story after ten minutes.

Finally, he said that he'd better make a move and I breathed a sigh of relief. Then to my horror instead of going straight back in to his apartment he came to the low wall to say goodbye. He reached the wall and looked over to see me sitting on a lounger stark naked. His mouth opened and closed without any words coming out and his eyes went from my face, to my breasts, to my exposed pussy and my shapely legs.

"Like you said. Nice day for it!" I said. And I stood and went back inside.

I wrapped a towel around me and went into the bedroom. Mel was stirring and eventually she came round and sat up. Unconcerned that she was exposing her breasts.

"It was great last night wasn't it?" Mel said.

"It was OK." I said, noncommittal.

"Ian is lovely isn't he?" She asked.

Ian of course was the man who'd spent a couple of hours fucking her in his bedroom while I'd, er.....entertained his friends. She'd only known him a couple of hours before she'd let him take her to bed. The tart!

"He seemed OK. I didn't speak to him much." I replied honestly.

"I think I'm in love!" She said.

"Bloody hell, you silly bitch" I thought. I mean really! She meets some guy, spreads her legs and suddenly it's the love of her life. Well I suppose is showed that Ian was a good fuck.

"I'm meeting the boys at the beach. It's their last day and I want to spend the day with Ian. Are you coming?" She asked

Well there was no way I was spending the day with three men who'd all screwed me six ways from Sunday on the previous evening. So I plead my hangover and told her that I'd be spending my day by the pool. She dressed quickly and tripped out of the room. Looking just like what she was. A silly trollop with stars in her eyes, heading for her next broken heart.

I packed up my bag for the day, put on my bikini and found a large towel and made my way to the pool. It was pretty quiet. Just a few sun worshipers and a hunky lifeguard, who looked very bored. I set out my stall and got a long cold drink, then lay down and relaxed. With my head phones in and my eyes closed I was in my own little world. Unbidden images from the previous evening danced into my mind.

John's big cock, Keith wanking close to my face, the feel of the sperm on my skin and the taste of their semen. I realised I was smiling and chided myself. It shouldn't have happened. I love my husband and I'd cheated on him for the first time in my married life. I should be feeling ashamed. Then a voice inside me said "Yeah, but it was fun wasn't it!" and I laughed out loud.

I opened my eyes and reached for my drink. With a start I realised I was no longer alone. Ron was beside me. I pulled out a headphone and said, "Hello". After all politeness cost nothing. Ron leered at me and chuckling he said,

"I didn't recognise you with your clothes on."

I smiled at his weak joke. I asked where his wife was and he explained that she was out shopping. Every time he looked at me his eyes lingered on my breasts and I knew he was remembering what I'd looked like naked. Gosh but he was chatty. And the morning whiled away with him making most of the conversation. He bought me a couple of drinks and seemed a harmless jovial type. So when he asked if I wanted to join him for lunch I thought it would be rude to say no.

He said that he'd make us a sandwich and so I followed him up to his apartment. He made us a lovely snack and produced a bottle of wine. I shared a glass with him and his demeanor began to change. First he suggested that we could sunbath on his balcony. An offer I declined and then he started telling me how wonderful I'd looked naked and how horny I'd made him. He wasn't aggressive or anything, just a bit pathetic really. Then without warning he dropped his shorts and exposing his erect, stubby cock to me and he said,

"Look at how your affecting me. I don't get that hard for the wife!"

Well my heart isn't made of stone and I reached out and took his short hairy cock in my hand and masturbated him. He moaned and groped one of my breasts through my top and within a minute he was ejaculating over the floor. I wiped his sperm off my fingers as he breathed,

"Thank you, Thank you, Oh god! That was amazing!"

"Not for me." I though and told him to clean up before his wife came back. That brought him back to his senses and he allowed me to go back to the pool alone.

I'd been there about half an hour when the lifeguard came over. Now he was a good looking man. He was Spanish but spoke English with barely any accent. He had beautiful tanned, olive coloured skin, thick black hair and a toned, muscular body. He introduced himself a Juan and joked about how bored I'd looked when Ron was chatting to me and I laughed with him, easily.

"I think he had the hots for you." He said and I agreed, Knowing that he was more on the money than he could have imagined. Juan had nothing much to do so we chatted, joked and flirted most of the afternoon. Juan told me that his shift finished at 4pm and I found myself asking if he'd like a drink in my room after he finished. He told me he wasn't allowed to drink with guests. Then he leered at my body and said,

"But for you, I make an exception."

I didn't know why I'd invited him, but I knew what he'd be expecting. Would I give it to him. In truth I didn't know. I wanted to. God knows I wanted to! He was gorgeous. I think the events of the previous evening had affected me. In my head I'd blamed last night on Mel, John, the booze. But I was sober here and this time I wasn't being seduced. I was chasing cock! Poor Phil, I didn't even feel bad about the fact I was planning to cheat on him. Again.

4pm Came along and I led Juan to my room. I didn't even offer him a drink. I just led him to the bedroom. After all we both knew what we were here for. He leaned in and kissed me, his breath tasted a little of garlic, but it wasn't unpleasant. He undid my top and exposed my breasts. His body was so firm and I pulled off his top and ran my fingers though his thick, dark chest hair. Then I felt his cock though his shorts and my eyes widened in surprise.

He smiled at my reaction. He must have been used to women feeling his monster cock and being surprised. He pulled of his shorts and I saw it. It was huge. So thick! And surrounded by thick, bushy pubes. He sat on the bed and I knelt between his legs and held his cock. It was so heavy! I lifted the shaft and lapped on his scrotum. He thew back his head and moaned. I ran my tongue up the length of his magnificent shaft and then closed my mouth over the head and sucked on his cock.

I had that wonderful feeling of his cock getting hard inside my mouth. I could taste his precum. Every thirty second or so I'd stop sucking and just look at his cock for a few seconds before I resumed my worship. He had the most beautiful penis I'd ever seen. I was desperate to feel it inside me and if in that moment he'd asked for it, I'd have paid him to fuck me.

Eventually he laid me back on the bed and pulled off my bottoms. He looked at me, stark naked, legs open and begging to be fucked. He smiled and took a few pulls on his cock. Then he knelt between my legs and pushed the thick head of his cock inside me. My pussy was dripping wet with desire for him and soon he had a good half of his monster inside me. He was fucking me with slow gentle thrusts then slowly he got deeper and deeper inside me.

I didn't believe it would all fit inside my poor little pussy. However soon enough he was balls deep inside me and I swear I've never felt my pussy stretched like that. Still he fucked me slowly but rhythmically and I felt my climax rising. Once I started cumming over Juan's cock I just couldn't seem to stop. Orgasm's rolled over me in waves and I lost any control over my body. I was moaning and swearing . Shaking and quivering, I was light headed and felt close to fainting. Christ, but this man knew how to fuck!

I lost track of the world around and all I knew was Juan's cock inside me and the pleasure I was being given. Then before I knew what was happening Juan has started to speed up and then he was grunting as he painted my womb white with his sperm. He kept his cock inside me as he emptied his full load into my aching cunt and then a voice behind him said,

"Well your a dark horse Sis!"

Of course it was Mel, back from her day on the beach. And she had walked in to see me with my legs spread wide and Juan buried balls deep inside my pussy. I couldn't have spoken if I'd wanted to. Juan had just destroyed me, in a wonderful way. However, Juan wasn't fazed at all He simply stood and turned to face my baby sister and held out his hand for her her to shake. She took his hands and her eyes fell on his huge cock. Without thinking Mel said,

"Bloody hell! That's massive! I don't blame you there Sis."

Juan was all charm and affability (even while totally naked). While I was panting like a blown horse and trying to regain my senses. Mel sat beside me on the bed as Juan started to dress. He made a point of putting his shorts on last so that Mel had a good long look at what he was packing.

"Listen ladies, I am invited to a party late tomorrow, would you both be interested in joining me as my guests? I'm sure that my friends would love to meet you." Juan said.

Now I would probably have said, No or at least thought about it before I said Yes, but before I could speak Mel had agreed that we would go.

"Great I pick you both up at ten, tomorrow." He said. And with that he smiled, waved and left.

"Well you dirty bitch, I'd never have suspected that you'd have had a holiday romance." Mel said, with a grin.

"It's hardly a romance." I said. Mel looked at me. Naked, legs still wide open, with a just fucked look on my face and with sperm seeping onto the bed from my pussy.

"I can see that." She said

"So why did you agree to go to the party with Juan?" I asked her

"Have you seen that cock? Well clearly you have! I want some of that." She told me.

"What about Ian? I thought you were in love." I said

"Oh him. We had a row." She said.

So it looked like we'd be going to a party.