All Comments on 'A Holiday in Spain Ch. 02'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

When does hubby Phil get told?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surprise, surprise! What can you find to do when you least expect it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do you post this shit in LW?

You just menschen her husband... and that was it...

Do you not comprehend Loving Wife idea?

I was under impression that being writer (or want to be one) would imply that you understand the words, and what they stand for... Well, I was wrong. You are as clueless as they come.

PS: Group sex would save me from reading this dribble. -1

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

So far, it is two chapters of either Group Sex or Erotic Coupling. The heart (or hard) of LW is the way the couple deals with Sweetie’s adventure(s.) Not grinching about the author’s decision to put it in LW IF that is the core of the whole tale! It gets awkward when an author uses a category that best fits each chapter!

HeNShe needs to either proof-read HisNHer draft or use an editor. Tons of just careless and ugly missing (or excess) letters which interrupt the reading by We-The-Readers.

Depending on alcohol or other psychoactives to be the major ‘change agent’ re: fidelity is a lazy device. Having a sister loosen up Sweetie’s chest exposure was a nice touch, but too much booze takes it towards the nonconsensual. Not sure yet if the magical appearance of a bunch of co-workers was a good wordsmith choice!

unrated until The End.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would think that she would call her husband daily or he would call her but so far two chapters and no mention of them talking. I would like to see sometime spent on that. Maybe what thoughts she’s having about all of this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is obviously going where all cuck and cum dump stories go. The cunt wife fucks and gets fucked and the cuck husband accepts it and the cum dump carries on fucking around and the pathetic wimp husband accepts it. Wake us up when all the characters die horribly in a plane crash.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The slut only has a very brief thought of her husband and then instantly the guilt disappears and she becomes a wanton slutty cum dumpster for filming coworkers and lifeguards ? She deserves to lose it all in divorce court as she has proven irrefutably that she has no real feelings for her husband , let alone any love for him . She is nothing but an easy fuck for anyone whom shows up the slightest interest in her . Her living husband needs a good respectable loyal wife not a promiscuous slutty cheater .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES