A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want that anyway." Amy smiled, pushing Jasmine over on her belly. She pulled her up to her knees and she suddenly realized what Amy's intentions were.

"Whoa! Hey... I've never... I mean... Not ever done anything there..." Jasmine stammered fearfully.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be real gentle. You'll love it." Amy cooed, rubbing her cum-splattered cock against her tight little butthole, "Especially with your cock there, you'll really feel this."

"What?" Jasmine asked in confusion.

"You've got balls, so you've got a prostate. But you haven't had anything up your bum, so you've never felt anyone play with it." Amy said, pushing gently towards her ass.

"Ahhh! It's so big!" Jasmine moaned, feeling her big cock start to slide up her butt. It pushed deeper and deeper, rubbing against her insides. She felt was Amy was talking about; her cock rubbed against something as it pushed up inside her and her cock grew hard in an instant. She moaned louder and struggled to stay on her hands and knees.

"See? You're enjoying it..." Amy cooed in her ear, reaching around to grab her cock. She stroked off her beautiful, ebony shaft, making it drool on the floor.

"So deep! So big! I've never had anything up my butt before~!" Jasmine swooned, feeling the last inch of Amy's cock slip inside her. Amy's hand worked wildly on her cock and she fondled her balls, teasing more precum from her cock.

It was such an amazing sensation to feel a foot long shaft speared up her bum. Amy's breasts pressed against her back and she rutted against her asshole, pulling and pushing. Her cock was slimy with precum and it dripped all over the place, lubricating everything wonderfully.

"Amy... Amy, you're so deep. I can't take it." Jasmine groaned, feeling a very powerful orgasm rising up inside her. She moaned louder as Amy jerked her off and made her cum. She screamed in pleasure and her asshole clenched tightly, milking the long shaft for all she could. Thick seed erupted from her cock as it rubbed against the floor, painting a huge splatter of white goo beneath them. Her balls convulsed and her cock twitched, loosing even more spunk all over the floor.

"Wow, you're cumming hard!" Amy moaned, feeling the tightness of her asshole, "Ohhh... I'm gonna go too! Feel it inside you... feel it fill you up!"

She grunted and groaned, her pussy squirting down her thighs as her cock came enough to almost rival Jasmine's orgasm. A warm sensation grew within Jasmine as her insides were splattered with cum. She sighed and collapsed, falling in the puddle of her own seed.

"Yea... that's the stuff..." Amy sighed, slowly pulling free of her lover's ebony ass.

"God that felt great." Jasmine murmured, pushing herself weakly to her knees. Cum dribbled down her front and pooled between her thighs.

"You cum waaay more than me. Good lord!" Amy exclaimed in surprise at the huge mess of cum, "It didn't look that big from behind you."

"This? Yea, I suppose getting it up my bum made me cum a little more, but this to me is only two or three days worth. Give me a week without an orgasm and I could paint a barn." Jasmine sighed, rubbing her sweaty face, "Can you give me some paper towels?"

*******

"So you just didn't talk to me because you were so horny?" Jasmine whispered to Amy while they rode the bus.

"Pretty much. That and you're so beautiful. That gorgeous dark skin... it's so exotic. I mean... I just moved here and where I used to live... well... Let's just say it was a little white." Amy mumbled, rubbing her hands together as she stared at her feet.

"Oh! Um... thank you. When I came to school today... let's just say this isn't what I thought would happen." Jasmine sighed.

"Sorry. I was caught up in the moment. I didn't think. Is your butt feeling okay?" Amy asked, "I can be a little rough at times.

"It's fine. It... It's a little embarrassing... I mean... I never thought I would... do it like... like that." Jasmine whispered, "But it felt good."

"So would you like to..." Amy trailed off, rubbing her hands together.

"Oh! Well... I kind of already... have someone... I really shouldn't..." Jasmine blushed, thinking of Lily back home.

"No! I mean... Friends. Would you like to be friends?" Amy asked, "And then... in the future... if you ever feel like it."

"Sure! I don't mind being friends." Jasmine nodded, "Oh! My stop. I'll talk to you later Amy!"

Amy gave her a quick hug and she got off. Her home was just a distance down the road and down a side street. It took her only a few minutes to get there. Her mom was gone at work and Jasmine was ecstatic to have an empty house to relax for a while.

"Lily?" Jasmine called, walking in the door.

"Yes~?" Lily meowed playfully, walking out of the bedroom.

"How are you doing? Were you alright while I was at school?" Jasmine asked, sitting down on the couch. Lily jumped up on the couch and laid down next to her.

"Yes. I was fine I... I..." Lily sniffed at Jasmine. She crawled up into her lap and sniffed up her front and around her neck, her whiskers twitching softly, "What is that?"

"What's what?" Jasmine asked.

"That scent... the scent about you. It's that of another human. Of another human's arousal. You mated with another human!" Lily hissed, "You're mine! You're my master! No one else can have you!"

"How can you smell that?!" Jasmine squealed loudly.

"I can smell everything about you. Whatever woman you mated, you can't see her again! You're mine! Your cock is mine!" Lily meowed angrily, rubbing her face against Jasmine's crotch.

"Lily, you're my pet cat. You can't own me or my genitals." Jasmine said, crossing her arms.

"No, you are mine and I can say that! I want to meet this mate of yours so I can claw her face off!" Lily hissed angrily, holding up her claws.

"Look, Amy is my friend and she's a beautiful woman. Don't worry Lily, you are still my kitty and I will sleep with you every night. My libido can take both of you." Jasmine teased her chin playfully.

"No! You're mine! Only mine!" Lily growled, "What do I have to do?"

"How about I only fuck Amy when you're around. That way it's us doing it and she's joining in." Jasmine asked, knowing that they'd probably end up fucking at school some more anyway.

"Fine, but you can't put your dick inside her. Only me. She can do whatever she wants, but you have your dick inside me only." Lily said selfishly.

"I think I could work with that. She's got a big dick like me anyway." Jasmine smiled.

"Fine." Lily huffed, still angry.

"I can't believe I'm actually bartering with my pet cat." Jasmine sighed, petting her. Lily just sank down and laid protectively over her lap, still annoyed.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - THE NEW IDEA

Jasmine yawned and stretched, or at least she tried to. Lily was wrapped tightly around her as if she were afraid Jasmine was going to try and sneak away. She nuzzled her bare breast and looked up at her.

"Good morning master." Lily cooed, turning over to lay on top of her, "Let me pleasure you."

She slipped down under the covers and her furry paws rubbed gently against Jasmine's cock. She felt her wet, textured tongue encircle her cock. It's thin, pliable nature made it ideal for pleasuring cock.

"L... Lily! Wh... why?!" Jasmine moaned as the cat deep-throated her.

After a second, she backed off and responded, "You humans like this, don't you? Having someone pleasure you orally. I saw it on television yesterday. Let me continue."

Her mouth was like magic, hotter and wetter than anything Jasmine had ever felt. She moaned and grabbed at the sheets, her muscles slowly turning to goo at the amazing pleasure. It took next to no time for her to finally cum from such a lovely mouth.

"Ahhhh~!" Jasmine cooed, her cock eruption in Lily's mouth. She eagerly swallowed down the sweet cream, reveling in the delicious flavor of it. Just a little bit salty and a whole lot of sweet, it set her mouth a flutter. All too quickly, it stopped pumping forth and she was left licking a wet cock.

"Your stuff tastes so good." Lily cooed, crawling up from under the blankets.

"Hey honey, are you up?" Saige asked as she opened the bedroom door.

"Eeeep! Y... Yes! I am mother." Jasmine squeaked, pulling the blankets above her breasts.

"Awww... she's cuddled up with you." Saige giggled at the sight of Lily laying next to Jasmine, "I was just thinking I could make you a good breakfast this morning instead of you dashing out the door like you always do."

"That sounds great mom, thanks." Jasmine said, her face still flushed from a mix of arousal and embarrassment.

"Alright, I'll go get it started." Saige smiled, stepping down the hall.

"Come on, let's continue." Lily meowed, rubbing a paw down Jasmine's chest.

"You heard her, she's awake and cooking just out there. We can't do anything." Jasmine whispered, pushing Lily's paw away, "We almost got caught as it was."

"Oh who cares if she knows. I want her to know how much I love you." Lily said, running her tongue up Jasmine's cheek.

"I need to get dressed." Jasmine said quickly, jumping out of bed. She slipped into some underwear and grabbed her pants. Once she was dressed, she walked out into the kitchen, Lily following closely.

"You know, honey, I think Lily is in heat." Saige said, noticing Lily's wet arousal, "Probably should keep her inside so none of the toms around the neighborhood get to her."

Jasmine was speechless, having almost jumped out of her skin when her mother said that. She just gripped the counter with an iron fist and tried not to make any movements that would give it away. With a shaky hand, she managed to reach up and get a glass from the cupboard.

"This could've all been fixed if you just fucked me." Lily meowed.

"Shut up!" Jasmine hissed, very nearly dropping the glass.

"I didn't say anything hon." Saige said in confusion.

"Sorry, mom. Not you." Jasmine mumbled, filling the glass with water.

"There's no one else here though." Saige said, looking around the kitchen, "Don't tell me the cat is talking to you."

"Ha ha ha... yea... that's it." Jasmine laughed awkwardly, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Wouldn't that be funny? If you could talk to cats." Saige giggled as she flipped the pancake in the frying pan.

"Yea, it would be." Jasmine said, quickly stepping out of the kitchen.

"But you can talk to cats." Lily said flatly and Jasmine bit her tongue, not wanting to make things worse. With that, she huffed and slumped on the couch.

"Why does it matter if she knows? What's the problem?" Lily asked as she crawled up on the couch and laid down.

"Because that'll bring up questions like 'Why did you fuck the cat'." Jasmine whispered to her.

"You fucked me because it feels good for both of us. Come on, let's do it." Lily said, rubbing her face on Jasmine's crotch.

Just then Saige walked in the living room with a plate of breakfast and Jasmine pushed Lily away.

"Lily! No! Off the couch." Saige said, pointing at the floor, "I don't want her on the couch while she's in heat. I just cleaned it."

Lily stared with contempt up at Saige, unwilling to move from Jasmine's side. Saige frowned and scolded her again.

"Lily, just move." Jasmine sighed and lily immediately looked down at her. She pouted and slumped off the couch, sitting down on the floor next to her leg.

"Well she listens to you, so that's good. Here you go honey." Saige set a plate of pancakes of sausage in Jasmine's lap. It sat uncomfortably on top of the erection she was still trying to hide.

"Th... thanks mom." Jasmine blushed, staring down at the plate.

*******

"Ohhh man, I was so close to getting busted today." Jasmine sighed as she sat down across from Amy in the library.

"Busted how?" Amy asked, looking down from her book.

"Oh! Well... that lover I mentioned, Lily? She... Uhh... well she lives with us and my mother doesn't know that we do it. She knows we sleep together but not that we sleep together!" Jasmine said, emphasizing her point.

"Ahh! I get it. Yea, that makes since, but you should just sit down and explain it to your mother. You're a teenager and I trust she knows you have a penis, so it only makes sense you would be fucking a female sleeping in your bed." Amy snickered, laying her book in her lap.

"That's the thing though... I can't tell her. She'd never understand. There are... circumstances between us. I can't let her know." Jasmine shook her head.

"I guarantee you it's nothing your mother hasn't seen or done herself. Parents are perverted too you know. How do you think you were made?" Amy said, waving her hand about.

"No, this is definitely not something my mother has done before. First of all, she definitely doesn't have a penis." Jasmine said urgently.

"Strap-on." Amy pointed out.

"I'm not telling my mother!" Jasmine snapped, clenching her fists.

"Alright, alright. Just trying to be helpful. I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a wank, you want to come?" Amy said as she sat up.

"No, I told you. I'm trying to be faithful. Sorry." Jasmine said, rubbing her face.

"Well that's noble of you. I'm gonna go jerk off." Amy said, walking away.

Jasmine sighed and slumped back on the couch, watching Amy's well-toned butt walk away from her. She would likely end up in the bathroom jerking off sometime as well.

The day ended up passing with agonizing slowness because Jasmine couldn't find a time to escape to the bathroom. Between group projects, lectures and school just being school, she had to endure her libido all day. She was nervous and fidgety on the bus home, her cock having been erect for the past two hours already.

"Something wrong Jasmine?" Amy asked her.

"J... Just a little... flustered..." Jasmine mumbled, "Just need to get home."

"That's what you get for not joining me." Amy snickered, knowing her exact problem.

"Shut up." Jasmine whispered, "I mean, jeez, it's not any easier with you teasing me."

"Oh trust me, I know how it goes. That's why I come every day with a toy inside me. Just a little one, but it's enough to get me through the day." Amy sighed, leaning back and putting her hands behind her head.

"You mean... right now?" Jasmine asked, pointing down at Amy's crotch.

"Oh yea. Buzzing away." Amy grinned.

Jasmine squeaked and her body grew even hotter from the naughty thoughts that suddenly flooded her mind. When the bus finally stopped at her stop, she leapt up and ran for it, sprinting down the road. She couldn't hold it any longer and if she didn't get off, she was going to go completely crazy.

By the time she got to her house and closed the door behind her, she was panting and nearly frothing at the mouth.

"LILY!" Jasmine screamed, dropping her bag and kicking off her shoes. She ran for her bedroom and found Lily on the floor, trying to writhe her way into a pair of sweatpants. Without thumbs, she only got them up to her knees so far. It also didn't help that her pawed feet were a little big, so they got stuck in the legs.

"Yes master?" Lily asked, flopping back to look up at her.

"I want you now." Jasmine growled, shoving her pants down to expose her erect, throbbing cock. Precum ran from it in a thick stream, having already wet her underwear through.

"Oh wow~!" Lily cooed, "Of course master, I'd love to fuck you!"

She managed to get her legs out of the pants before Jasmine had grabbed her. She threw her onto the bed and lifted her thighs up. In one swift motion, she rammed her cock deep into the cat girl, eliciting a long howl of pleasure.

"Oh master, you're so ravenous!" Lily moaned happily as Jasmine fucked her wildly, "So good~!"

"This is what happens when I don't get off at school now!" Jasmine yelled, slamming her cock harder into Lily, "I'm so horny all the time because of you and now you don't want me to get off at school!"

She gave a feral scream and unleashed the first of many loads into her cunt. It was like an explosion of spunk, pumping her innards full of white goo and making her meow happily.

"Ohhh... That was so fast... It felt so gooood~!" Lily cried out as Jasmine began to thrust anew, driving in and out with even more vigor. She held tight to the cat and watched her ass jiggle with each powerful slam. Her tongue hung out of her mouth and she felt her balls slapping around among all the juices that were running from the cat.

The insides of her pussy shuddered and squeezed, all those little nubs inside her rubbing all over her cock. The pleasure was exactly what she needed and she was starting to feel relief already. It would likely take another two or three orgasms, but she had time and a warm, slutty body in front of her.

"More! More! Squeeze your pussy! Make your master cum again!" Jasmine cried, grabbing Lily's shoulders. With all the strength she could manage, she fucked and thrust wildly. Her cock drove Lily into a world of ecstasy and passion, making her moan and cry lustily.

"Yes master! Yes master!" Lily moaned happily as her cunt was ravaged wildly by the huge black cock.

Grunting and crying out, Jasmine came again. Her cock twitched and cum spewed forth, adding to the thick stuff already inside her. She screamed and moaned, thrusting twice more before her balls gave up the last bit of this orgasm. She sighed and slowly pulled free of Lily.

"Oh master... master..." Lily cooed softly, her muscles weak from the pleasure.

"We're not done yet." Jasmine said, taking a breath. She pushed Lily's tail aside and ran a hand slowly up her soft butt, "Ever had anal Lily?"

"What's that?" Lily asked, glancing back at her.

Jasmine smiled and poked a finger into her ass, making her mewl and jerk forward.

"Uhh... I... I don't... Master, that hole wasn't made for..." Lily mumbled nervously and Jasmine stuffed the head of her cock into it. So much cum and slick juices covered her that she slid in easily. Lily's ass stretched tightly around it and she cried out loudly.

"Ohhh yea! So that's what it feels like! More!" Jasmine moaned happily as she slipped deeper, "Yes! More!"

She buried herself in her cat's tight asshole before pulling back and driving into it again. She slapped herself against that squishy butt of hers again and again, loving the sensations it was providing. Her body was aching for another orgasm and drool ran down her chin.

Lily was quite shocked to feel herself shuddering with pleasure at the ass fucking. Jasmine was so passionate and wild that she couldn't help but feel pleasure from her cock. Her eyes were wide and she was moaning loudly, trying not to tear up the bed sheets with her claws. She screamed and moaned each time Jasmine's big balls bounced against her cunt.

"Master! Your cock is so good! Fuck me harder master! Yes!" Lily panted and cried, completely lost in the pleasure of her bum.

"Yea! You like it? You're a good cat, aren't you? You're a good, slutty little kitty!" Jasmine growled in her ear as she began thrusting with slower and longer humps.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your slutty kitty! I'm your dirty whore!" Lily moaned, drooling and panting with ecstasy.

"You whorish little cat, you want my cum up your ass, don't you? You want a thick, delicious load in your bum!" Jasmine said, thrusting for emphasis.

"I do! Oh master I do! Fill me with your heavenly seed! Make me moan and cum like the slut I am!" Lily screamed, her ass clenching involuntarily as she came again. Her pussy squirted all down Jasmine's thighs and a monstrous load exploded into her innards. Her ass shuddered with the pleasure of the growing warmth inside her, more and more spunk bubbling into her with each thrust.

"Yes~!" Jasmine moaned happily, burying herself inside Lily again. Another half-hearted thrust and she slumped over to the side, pulling Lily with her.

"Ohh... master..." Lily squirmed, her body tingling with the afterglow.