A Horny Futanari and Her Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes... Oh yes... So good Lily!" Jasmine moaned, hugging Lily even tighter as she desperately pushed their pelvises together, trying fruitlessly to get even deeper inside her lover. Her balls shuddered and more goo erupted out of her. It poured out of Lily's cunt and ran down her supple thighs.

They slumped down together, panting from their pleasurable exertion. Jasmine lifted Lily's light body and sat back against the wall, letting her sliding down the length of her shaft as she laid back against her. She moaned happily and gave a little cry, completely overwhelmed with pleasure. There on the floor they sat together, Jasmine hugging her cream-packed cat, her cock buried inside her. Cum pooled between her thighs on the floor and Jasmine closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the warm feline on top of her.

Pulling the panties from her mouth, Lily sighed happily. "Oh master, that was so wonderful. Your cock is pure heaven."

"Heaven, huh? How about a little more." Jasmine cooed, reaching up to grasp her bosoms. Her shaft grew erect inside her and she heaved upward, lifting Lily off the ground with her dick.

"Ohhhh master!" Lily groaned, biting a knuckle as she moaned.

"Lily, quiet." Jasmine said, settling back down a bit.

"Ohh who cares master. I don't care if they hear. Let them hear the love we share! I want the whole world to know how much I want you." Lily said, turning around. Her pussy twisted around Jasmine and they both groaned in pleasure. As they came face to face, Lily kissed Jasmine deeply. Their tongues entwined and Jasmine hugged her again, fingers digging into her squeezable ass.

"If you want to stay in school, you'll care. Please, just stay quiet." Jasmine said.

"You're going to have to keep me quiet." Lily whispered teasingly. Jasmine kissed her forcefully and thrust up against her tight cunt. They started writhing and thrusting as one, lips mashed together and moans muffled in their throats. Her tail snapped about erratically, her cunt clenching and shuddering with pleasure. Her cum-stuffed hole spurted and dribbled all over her lap as they fucked lustily. Their lips broke apart and they gasped and panted. Lily pressed her forehead to Jasmine's and she came again.

She started to moan and Jasmine forcibly kissed her. She shoved her tongue in her mouth and managed to muffle her cries of pleasure. Her orgasming pussy squirted and convulsed wonderfully. Jasmine groaned and they broke apart, Lily falling off her cock. She slumped back on the floor, panting loudly with all the wild pleasure.

"Ohhh master... I love your cock. I'm so full of your cum." Lily breathed, pushing herself up. She hiked her skirt up and curled around, burying her face in her own cunt, licking all the cum from her messy crotch. She lapped the strong, delicious spunk from her thighs and drank it all down. Jasmine's cock was throbbing eagerly as she watched her cat contort herself amazingly to clean her own pussy.

"Want it fresh from the tap?" Jasmine asked, slowly rubbing her wet cock.

"Most definitely master. I can't ever drink enough of your glorious seed." Lily cooed, immediately abandoning her own pleasure to serve her master.

Her tongue dragged up Jasmine's wet thigh, sliding over her luscious balls and up her shaft. The wonderful texture on her tongue made Jasmine shudder ecstatically. Her mouth wrapped around the hot cock and pushed down on it. In barely a moment she had skillfully deepthroated her master, nose buried in her curly pubes. The pungent scent of her master's cum was all around her and she bobbed her head faster.

"Lily... Lily, yes!" Jasmine moaned, her toes clenching with pleasure. It always amazed her just how good her cat had gotten at blowjobs. She was so lucky that her mother had brought her home that day.

For a few minutes, the janitor's closet was full of slurping and soft moans. Lily was entirely engrossed in the flavor of her master and one of her furry paws worked over her own pussy. Her cock twitched and she let out a long moan. Cum spurted from her cock and Lily swallowed it down.

"Ahhh Lily! That feels great!" Jasmine sighed, almost melting into the floor as she poured cum down Lily's throat. A knock on the door made her jump in surprise.

"Hey Jasmine, if you're almsot done in there..." Amy said outside the door.

"A... Amy!" Jasmine exclaimed in surprise.

The door cracked open just as Jasmine was quickly trying to cover herself. Amy poked her nose in, "Hey, it's almost time for class. I saw you run in here earlier, thought I should warn you."

"Thanks." Jasmine mumbled, shoving herself to her feet.

"You know how lucky you are that you can do that at school? Jewel is still trying to walk. Believe me though, she is jealous as hell of Lily." Amy snickered before closing the door.

"I'm lucky too~!" Lily giggled, jumping upright.

*******

"We're so lucky..." Jasmine sighed, watching their rambunctious little kitten bounce around the living room.

More than fifteen years had passed since they had first met. Now she and Lily had a young, wild little kitten of six. The world had long since learned of the truth behind cats and, though bigotry still existed against them, they were part of society. Jasmine and Lily's story went viral after just a few weeks in school and they made world-wide headlines a month later. Soon enough scientists and biologists came out of every corner of the world, confirming what they already knew. Cats were not only intelligent, but they had chosen their place in human homes because it was often the easiest and most relaxed.

Now they were being risen up to be equals with humans. Naturally, there were problems and many thought it wrong, but there was no denying it when they had a child together six years ago. Luckily enough by then the media wasn't so interested in the first cat-human couple ever as it was in what cats were becoming celebrities and in movies. The cat comedian Grumpy made headlines all over the world when he started performing on stage.

The secret of the cat language was still baffling to scientists and the only known way to learn it was sexual relations with a cat or to be born from someone who had done it. This naturally meant that Lily and Jasmine's kitten Yuki could speak and understand both feline and English.

"I really can't believe this could happen. I mean she's so beautiful." Jasmine sighed.

"Mom! Mom, can I go to school yet! I wanna go to school! I wanna go to school!" Yuki exclaimed, bounding up in Jasmine's lap. She had a cat body like her mother Lily, but dark hair like her other mother.

"Yes honey, you get to start school this year. But that's not until next month." Jasmine chuckled, rubbing her daughter's fluffy ear.

"Yaaaaay~!" Yuki cried, leaping off her lap and running down the hall on all fours.

"Who would've thought we'd be married and living together." Lily chuckled, "Master..."

"Adorable kitty." Jasmine grinned, kissing her wife on the lips passionately. There was a loud crash from the back room and Yuki started to cry.

"Trouble maker." Lily sighed, standing up, "I love you dear."

"Love you too." Jasmine smacked her bum. She mewed playfully and walked away, tail flicking about. It really gave Jasmine joy to be here with her sweetheart. She couldn't hope for a better life.