All Comments on 'A Horse of a Different Kind'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

wow and wow that's just wow and I mean that in a great way. great story m8

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Great start and hope she gets pregnant

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

if it's a part of an ongoing story, it's great. So many different scenarios that could be developed from this opening.

If it's a stand alone story, it's too short.

Well developed (pun intended) characters and even though the situation has been used before you nailed it. Already following so added to favourites and 5*****

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Some Fantasy

As you said it is a fantasy and some fantasy it was - WOW. Great job. Only one slight comment. Is it “pooch” or “paunch”. Never thought of the small bulge as a small dog. Thanks for the story! Definitely a 5.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Another sexy hott tale!

you did some research for this one... Well so did I! WebMD says a woman CAN get and stay pregnant while going through the perimenopause stage you mention in this story. I asked the question and this was the answer.

Yes. Despite a decline in fertility during the perimenopause stage, you can still become pregnant. If you do not want to become pregnant, you should use some form of birth control until you reach menopause. This means you have gone 12 months without having your period.

Food for thought if you decide to continue this tale.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

MDM,,,Very fukkin hot !!!! Lookin for chapter 2......&3.......&4......and.....

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Fantastic

story, Mdm! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot...

Always a fan of your stories... another arousing tale to read and enjoy!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Great story well told. As always, your tale contains high level erotica that is compelling and exciting. Well worth the five stars that are the max. available. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it. Hoping that there will be a chapter two where they find that the husband/dad has moved his stuff into Evan's room and Evan's stuff into the master bedroom. His only request is that he gets to quietly watch from time to time. Happy wife, happy life! Five stars and a favorite point!

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511over 3 years ago
amazing

very hot fantasy story. Good job.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67over 3 years ago

Great story! I hope you continue. What happens at home? Does dad join in somehow? Need more 😊

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Very hot, Hot, HOT! I wonder if this might make an oops baby and how would Dad deal since he had in his mind set this up.... Lot's of room for a sequel here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my wife but my daughter

We have a pool and as the kids got older we all noticed Brandon's huge bulge in his swimsuit. It kind of became a family inside joke and almost every time we were out in the pool my wife and daughter would do everything they could to make him hard and embarrass him. It got even harder for him (forgive the pun) when Kacie had her friends over and they all would tease him. I enjoyed watching those young women flash as well. It all seemed to be leading to the inevitable. We had a gas leak at our work so I headed home early. When I walked in the house I was confronted with the site of my son laying on his back with Kacie bouncing up and down on his huge dick. Most father's would probably have blown a gasket at that site. Most. I of course was too shocked at first to even move. But as I watched my daughter's cute little tits wobble with each bounce I was hypnotized. By the time I realized what I was watching, I witnessed her scream out in orgasm as he grabbed her hips and pushed deep inside of her, filling her. Things haven't been the same around our house. Now I wonder of they are fucking whenever they are home alone.

bucco40bucco40over 3 years ago
More

Husband needs to place son's cock at his mom's ass so he can take her anal cherry.

travibetravibeover 3 years ago
Great

I can't say enough good about your writing style and stories. Love them. This is a great story to announce your return from your hiatus. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed this fantasy tale very much. While I know it’s a fantasy, it would feel more real if Mom’s language wasn’t quite so coarse. Begging him to fuck her Is one thing, but calling herself a whore and him a motherfucker seemed a bit much for a first time. She might call herself his slut since she’s enjoying the sex, but a whore does it for money. Minor quibbles, though... well done!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 3 years ago
Ride 'em Cowgirl!

A hot and horny mom...a hung son who likes to eat her pussy and fuck her with his stallion schlong...TERRIFIC!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

I love that you made the father OK with them being together. Even giving non verbal permission.

Thank you for doing that.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Liked it-very hot-tho have to second anon 2 days ago.

tho I know a fantasy found myself thinking about the morning after pill, and mess housekeeping was going to find....

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago
Please part two

What happens after the prom night! Did she get pregnant??????😊

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
SO HOT

That was one amazingly hot story, especially with how Claire went after Evan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

More!!!!!!!!!!!!X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel needed!!!

You've got to make a sequel to this story.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Horse

Make a part 2 where son takes over the master bedroom and dad takes the sons room and decides he likes creampie.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

Awesome story, gotta give us a part 2 w/ more sex between Claire & Evan, and perhaps even a pregnancy.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Fantasy: That point everyone travels to and some...never return. Hot submission and looking firwatd to another chap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

You have a way with incest porn. Loved the intensity of the fucking.

rolando7rolando7about 3 years ago

Great story,more please, What does Gary say when they get home? Does Even become a daddy?

And does Claire keep both men happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was going really well

Until the 'slut' and 'whore' crap started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rubbed my cock so hard for this slut gonna fuck the wife and imagine she wants some family cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure wish I'd had a prom date like this. But everyone knew my mom. Perhaps one of my cousins would've worked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The fact that he has a cock that big and his mother loves it in her

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

Did she get pregnant? Uh...she went through/finished menopause. Hello people!

Well...well...well FINALLY a taboo tale with merit. Liked it, but was a bit dry in some areas...the important areas.

When writing taboo tales, writers need to keep the indestructible love that mother's and sons have, and fuse their feral, storm of desire with that love. You can keep your readers lured into your deliciously naughty mind better if you keep what truly DOES exist between mother and son...their love, and when this is done THEN you can have the flames of their love grow into desire, feral lust, and grow their sexual hunger past anything anyone else will ever feel or know sexually. Or, as I've said in other remarks of writers "Otherworldly love and desire."

"Soft lips tenderly opened to Skye's. The sigh Skye felt escape her lips were sparks of ambrosia upon her son's. A mother's love for her son, now fused with desire, glowed and reflected their forbidden hunger. The heat from her son radiated upon Skye's face, his warmth luring her to his lips."

"Only the tip of her son's tongue touched Skye's lips. With one last sigh Skye groaned, 'I love you son.' Time was caught, and held among the stars as Ty's mother parted her lips, speaking their desire to her son. The tongue that once fed at her large 2" nipples daringly parted lips that had only aged in love. The only girl of Ty's dreams was now consumed with incestuous lightning flowing in her veins. 'Kiss me son, take my face in your hands that I never turn from you, my kisses eternally yours.'"

Just the taste of a mother's love-lave (My Term), upon her son's tongue, the look in her eyes while gazing into her son's, her errect clit budding from her delicious petals as her son licked her, his mother's scent wafting through his nose would send both over the edge never to return, and experience feelings that would NEVER be known by ANYONE else. A mother's breath on her son's ear, while inside her, would make him cum from him knowing what she has given him was from a place forbidden to know.

All the sex you described in your writing was good...it just wasn't mind-blowing good. The sex, especially the oral sex in my opinion, needed to be much more prolonged, a lot more intense, a lot more teasing his mother. The toes and arch of the foot, with women, is connected to that sweet place concealed beneath panties. So, taste her, tease her, lick her clit, slid your finger gently over her clit while sucking her toes and go back to devouring her love-lava. Stop completely and kiss her tender lips while fingerings her g-spot, and when she is about to cum stop everything and kiss and lick the sexy arch of her feet slowly. But, to just eat her and make her cum is something best left to a vibrator.

Draw the sex out and tease your readers UNMERCIFULLY! 😋

Iam_nympho69Iam_nympho69over 2 years ago

This is so so hot! The imagery and the dirty talking made me sweat.

And Gary is the real MVP, I love Gary! Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the fascination some writers and readers have with calling a woman they have intercourse with a slut and a whore, even if the person is non of that, even if it is their mother or sister? That's way beyond me, as well as the fantasy that said female calls herself a whore and wants to be called such names by her lover. Disgusting! FYI, this is coming from a guy who repeatedly argued against several aspects of so called political correctness as a tool to brainwash people while commenting here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! Another cuck story.

Eve v in fiction a man giving his wife permission to fuck her son is too big a stretch.

Bill S.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/28/2021) What? No part two? Poor Gary, I can only imagine. And what was all is esoteric stuff about art and fantasy and reality? This was a great fucking story. 5 stars. You done good!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Okay, I just read the comment from the anon regarding political correctness, and a woman calling herself disgusting, nasty names while she’s receiving the attention of her partner. I guess most men never get to enjoy that aspect of sex. But believe me, you haven’t lived until you’ve heard her scream to be used by YOU. And it doesn’t matter if she’s faking it. All I know is she’s just earned that red convertible she wanted; just like her sister earned the blue one.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Jesus, Man

Forget the fantasy proportions

GET A FUCKING EDITOR

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Very hot, thanks for the chubbie, great story, regardless of all the other criticism. Yeah they're a few little mistakes but we're all here for the same reason, to be tantalized by reading erotica. Thanks again

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Steamy Hot 🔥 🔥 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Part 2?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic. I wonder if he has a sexy aunt or a mature cousin who also might like a proper reaming and a baby

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Definitely right on fantasy gone wild but come now if you're going to use an actual medical issue make sure you know what it is menopause does not cause a women's sex drive to go through the roof now I'll finish reading the story before commenting on it any further

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Regardless of what some say you never should have wrote about the mom disrespecting herself and degrading herself the way she did nor should the son have that's a real turn off for any real man if a man says it's a turn on to hear a woman say that to him his an egotistical ass and for damn sure not a real man and anal sex is for gay stories you shouldn't have went gay with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot & a fun read.

I too didn’t like the name calling. You can be at the height of an organism & still be respectful of your partner—especially if it’s your mother.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another thing I thought of.

A Prostatectomy usually doesn’t affect your ability nor desire if your

Doctor also monitors your Testosterone levels.

Viagra & cialis let you get hard if needed & at less than $0.50 / $1.00 a pill are a cheap solution.

Now Testosterone without insurance is steep but the results are amazing, not just for libido but

Many other things that don’t seem related.

Have your Dr. check your level.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt, Loving, und Zexxy!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DAMN!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

That was some good I chest sex.

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

No continuation. Maybe with dad joining in? 🤔

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Predictable, but still really good and well-written. I'd be curious to know the family dynamic once they check out and headed home. Would Claire remain exclusive to Evan from now on? Would she sleep with both her son and her husband going forward, separately or together? Would she divorce Gary and Evan move into the master bedroom? If so, would they part as friends? Maybe Claire and Evan could move into an apartment near campus as he heads off to college?

I'm guessing the author will never revisit this story and we may never know the answers to these questions.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 1 year ago

If I was Evan then I would go home and turn Gary/Dad into a cuckold / or sissy and Claire / Mom would become my Subslut as i turn her into a Bisexual Slut like the One I own. Then He could have her go out and find other sluts maybe even some young ones to serve them both and even for him to breed with as his subslut wife. Gary could turn into the fluffer, and videographer then he could have a nice harem of Love Slaves as Mommy slut brings home young unicorns who follow her home only to become the newest slave slut wife. And Evan can train them all to take his cock up their ass, if they were at that time or because he felt like it. And if any back talked him they would feel the whip or cane as some may cum on it or crave it like mine does and then as her ass it red hot she craves the pleasure pain of being fucked as it never fails to make her squirt like I've trained her to while fucking her pussy. I'm sure Gary would have a sissygasm as that would satisfy his urges since he is no longer able to perform as a man so he might as well perform as yet another woman and be one of Evan's (MY) Sluts so he could cum too. As my slut has suggested a cute femboy as an addition that she could train alongside me as a sissy sister slut as the hormones would render her like Gary as being incapable of anything other then oral pleasure and creampie cleanup. So apply now sluts

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

I'd like to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of Best stories here

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I didn't enjoy this one. I'm not into stories in which fathers share wives with their sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT and HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit hot submission, in spite of the chances of 10 inch cock is 0.2% of the entire male population, it’s still a shit hot story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE please,I love a mom/son story,I came twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy Crap. A awsome story. When daddyingand Even is the king of dah castle lol

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A true fantasy, forget realities and enjoy a major sexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part 2. What happened once they got home. Do they return to their old live. Or start something new? Did dad set them up so he could get a divorce? Or something else going on. Did Evan knock Mom up? There are many unanswered questions left hanging.

Tiger4460Tiger4460over 1 year ago

That was one of most enjoyable stories I have ever read in literotica. Please keep writing. Thank you

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Part 2! Part 2! Part 2! Part 2! Part 2! Part 2! Please... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, I really hope there are more chapters to follow...thank you for sharing a really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much lust, fake love.

jdbreathjdbreathover 1 year ago
As Always

Five Stars

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Good story. I'd say well written but for some reason you picked up the bad habit of using dot dot dots throughout you tale. Using a Text Reader to listen to the story the dot dot dots have to be edited out. A Comma seem more practicable. Only at literotica, but I still gave the story 5 BIG FAT STARS!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

I thought this was super hot (maybe I'm just in a horny mood), and I especially loved the dialogue including the mother calling herself a "whore" and "slut". Great pillow talk is a must in my book, and that took it up a notch in nastiness. I would have given you 5 stars but your constant misspelling of "sons'" instead of "son's" and "Moms'" instead of "Mom's" really distracted me. Also, your punctuation marks (or lack thereof) for conversational dialogue had me scratching my head. I would suggest that you get an editor and then please give us a chapter 2! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I felt in love with my sister, and she became my woman after we fucked for the first time. Not sure how it would work if I had fucked my mother and we felt in love. Where there was no man involved when I fucked my sister...there is one here in the story with the father being involved.

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 1 year ago

Fucking amazing!

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 year ago

You really need to write the rest of this story.

What happened when they got home ?

What happened to DAD?

Did they have more sex?

Please write 1 more chapter.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Really good incest story. Be even better, if there is another chapter, where she was worrying about the son getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic super is no word to describe this story it's so great I still can't stop and it's so fantastic the best of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been great if confirmation was given that he had made his mother pregnant, and the father's response.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

The story started out with the mother talking about going through menopause which is basically nature's birth control so any chance of the son knocking up the mom is basically zero. However, I would like to see another chapter detailing what happened at home. Maybe dad turns into a cuckold giving the mom and son permission to fuck whenever they want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story need many more chapters..curious I'd dad gets pushed out of his bed and takes his sons bedroom so mom and son can continue there sexual desires.

al_433511al_43351112 months ago

I was utterly taken back by this story as it seemed that you were recalling a personal experience that never lost a second of excitement from start to finish, I enjoyed reading this beyond what words can express. Thanks for the great story and I am surely going to add you to favorites so I can read your other stories.

Al

Tang57Tang5712 months ago

I was kind of hoping there was more story to this because it was well written and it look like that stories wasn't finished. I am hoping that the author would come back and keep writing this story line.

Silverfox62Silverfox6211 months ago

Great story wish that it was more than just a solo

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

more more mored, need I say anything else MORE

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great, you have a knack for this!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vary very Good!!

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

Wow 😁 😝 I am so hot .. please consider another chapter ..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This totally lost credibility when Claire started being called a whore and a slut by choice. This must be how guys who secretly hate women fantasize. Sadly, it killed the potential of a good kinky M/S prom-date story. It's not saying you need to write M/S tales as a romance. It can be raunchy as you want without sinking into verbal degradation of the woman and pseudo-gay anal exploration during their first date. Real men love pussy and don't get bored of being in one after ten minutes or less. You even went on and on about how tight it was in her pussy and how he's hung like Trigger The Wonder Horse so he can't reasonably be seeking better friction from rectal intercourse. I won't bother getting into the potential kinkiness for breeding the mother or whether a cuckold father is a turn-off since the whole thing was ruined by giving the woman a voice that can only be imagined by one who has a poorly concealed hatred of women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"two" is the number 2; "too" means also; and "to" is used for all other purposes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that was hot. Shame it finished too early. Clearly there was more of this story to be told. Would have been hotter if there was some risk of pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars! Please write more of this story. Make Claire, her son's slave, him fucking her in various places at various times and cumming everyhere at home. Let him impregnate his mother with twin boys. Those boys should also have large cocks from the start compared to their ages. Then, after 18 years, at the graduation night of the twins, let her son and the twins fuck her from all 3 holes of her.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty7 months ago

This needs more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs a continuation. Too many unanswered questions. Did Claire and Evan continue? Did Gary allow it to continue? If not, do Claire and Evan sneak around behind Gary's back? Does Claire kick Gary out of the bedroom and move Evan in? Is Gary relegated to being a willing cuckold? Does he watch his son take his wife? Does he enjoy watching them? Is he get excited watching them? Does Claire take them both? Lots of questions and possibilities. Great story. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the opening few paragraphs were just too much bullshit to make it even remotely believable. What man tells his wife she 'needs to get fucked' by anyone else, much less his own son? like it's no big deal, as commonplace a discussion topic as what's for dinner? Spare me the bullshit. At LEAST make it remotely plausible... suspension of disbelief can work, but when there's a hint of realism involved... this is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Number of women that freely, of their own well, scream "BREED ME", unless it's written down on a piece of paper as the barely contemplated 'script' for an amateur gonzo pron video? ZERO. That's right, doesn't happen. Literally ever.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

You never know what people are like these days or any other day. If we knew what people were thinking we wouldn't have sites like this or

(millions, +- billions) of ones alike....

🙊🙈🙉

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous