All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Day'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
stevespestevespealmost 18 years ago
I am envious

4 different women in one day. What a fantasy to have. If I had half that I'd feel my life was complete. You could get into a bit more detail about each women's "attributes", but you get your point across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The other women

You failed to tell your wife about the next door neighbor getting it on with the husband

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GET REAL

TOO STUPID TO BE REAL.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As a fantasy...is good...but...

As a fantasy...is good...but what would happen if she had brought home not only her female friends, but also 3 or 4 male friends? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First of all, if you want to write, learn the basics.

Number one rule in writing, every time a new person speaks another paragraph is formed. If you don't know that much you should learn before attempting to write anymore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Realy Like This Story

I'm glad this story pops up when I read from this section. I enjoy it every time I read it and I give it a 5 each time.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

i see you are a male so maybe that is why your writing is so stilted or maybe just young and ummature,, no matter,, its still a good stroke tale and every man's fantasy..

contractions are allowed and make the dialogue more intimate,,as in "don't stop",, instead of "do not stop"

your last story was 2013, so maybe you are no longer around, i will read the rest of the chapters but no further comment from me.

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Olblueeyes is my kind of reader.

I was about to comment on the identical points of the story. Agree fully about style affecting eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Almost everyman's fantasy. Except gay anon from 5/1/18. Lighten up,sweetie, It's called fiction for a reason! And then again, maybe not, it happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fag

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wife just wants to be a whore, nothing else.

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42almost 3 years ago

A very dreamy story story from the man’s point of view. I wish some people would learn a little class and not criticize others.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I wonder how much fun it will be for him when his wife wants him to reciprocate and let her have an equal number of men?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Yes! Dream on. Now that was a night time story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous, fiction? Really?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Dumb er den shit.

Pappy7Pappy79 months ago

wifey went from supposedly straight to at least bisexual just like that? Nah, next will be a bunch of guys and he will be expected to participate and please them.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

I'm usually leary of 'Loving Wife' stories as they usually end up being 'cheating wife' stories, this one was refreshingly different! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jealousy and divorce on the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous