All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Day Ch. 05'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One but not 3

I got to watch my wife fuck another man one time and it was very hot. He laid her on our bed and ate her pussy making her cum and then got between her legs and I watched him shove his cock all the way into her and her eyes said it all. She moaned and continued to fuck him for almost an hour in every position and he made her cum again and then he pulled it out and came all over her beautiful 34d's. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life and although she said she could never handle more than one I would love to see her with 2 guys espcially one that had one a lot bigger than mine. These are hot beautiful times to see her enjoy herself and no I am not a cuck or anything like that just someone letting her live out a fantasy or two.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
A good take on an old story

The theme has been done time and again. Some miss. This one hit.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As A Self Cuckolding Tail It Was A Self Cuckolding

tail. Wonderful weak less than a man who watches bigger thicker cocks more than the whore he pimped out to get more orgasms than he ever will give her.

Now to the first commentor who says he pimps out his wife but says he isn't a cuck - hmmmm than what are you? A pimp for your whore who likes to watch and plans more and bigger cocks to watch for his wife whore. Golly little sick one what is a cuckster to you - just proudly look in the mirror while you jack off your liddle one while she gets the big one or 2 or 3 or 4 cocks she wants more than yours - oh you are scheduling them aren't you - happy cucking.

How delusional eh writer - you think it - he does it - sad huh.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story

I love reading this story it has humour and sex it keeps you interested in the story keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, sure!!

Sorry, but naaah!! Just too unbelievable. Shit like that doesn't happen so suddenly! 10 years of marriage and the two of you wake up one morning and everything is completely changed - your wife is an uncontrollabe slut, a slag, a whore, just throwing her marriage and her vows down the toilet; and her husband suddenly doesn't have an envious or jealous bone in his body and worse still, couldn't give a f*ck about his marriage or having his co-workers, clients and friends fucking his wife in front of him!! That's just plain stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a twat! The marriage is a fucking joke,the husband a clueless Cuck and wifey will have holes wider than the Lincoln Tunnel if this ridiculous story goes a few more chapters! This is only a fantasy? No,it’s horse shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous