All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Day Ch. 06'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very mixed up woman

Husband should have told the slut of a wife the bet is is a bet but you are getting out of hand then slapped her .

I wouldnt stand for that kind of dominatrix.

leftbehindleftbehindalmost 16 years ago
He owes her one

Its was ok but no surprizes very predictable, she did go over the line by inviting her girlfriends over, the hubby does owe her big time and will get her after the next sports bet, hum wonder if i should add a part two ! ?

leftbehindleftbehindalmost 16 years ago
Mixed upp

Yikes me again this is some confused multi part story where are the sport bets and why is hubby allowing his wife to ruin his weekends and how and where does one add a chapter to this mess and fix it ! ? Any ideas out there ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Ending!

Loved the ending and all the chapters! This was a fun romp from beinginning to end. Good imagination and nice fleshing out of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed all parts of this story.

A nice mix of ideas and sexual experiences, also adding that intimate touch that raises the stakes. I would love to read more chapters! haha

Thanks for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't think so.

The very minute the first woman showed up he would have been upstairs and changing into his normal clothes. It's one thing to play a game with your wife or husband. It's another thing completely to bring other people into the game without discussing it with your partner. She's crossed the line. And when the second group of women showed up at the door he should have packed a suitcase and gone to spend a week in a hotel. Let her stew about her behavior and if she wasn't very apologetic about her behavior, I'd be talking to a divorce attorney. After all, she was willing to expose him to all kinds of disease. The Russian roulette she was playing was with his life. I don't think he should have been too agreeable with her actions. Poorly thought out story. 1 star.

DadforfiveDadforfiveover 8 years ago
I have to say it.

All the crying and criticism is both funny and sickening. It is fiction for a reason! If you don't like it, don't read it. Seeing as you use Anonymous, I do not see you doing any better. Nighttime Stories, thank you for giving your appreciative readers a chance to live in your mind's world. Keep going, and I, for one, will keep reading, and loving ever second of it.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I could get a slave deal like that I'd be begging to make it permanent!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil478 months ago

Thanks for a good little series, a small amount of errors but not much to worry about. Why do so many anonymous commenters want to divorce the main character in a fictional story? They really are barmy! Mel B known as Hornydevil47

mfj77mfj773 months ago

The foolish comments about the story are more amusing than the story. The husband should leave because his wife is having her girlfriends "abuse" him??!! Seems like most normal males' greatest fantasy. It's fantasy and fiction - there are no diseases in fantasy land.

Could have been worse, wife could have had the poker partners and Mark over to service all the women and then have the husband do clean-up while tied down.

Fun series, weekend timelines don't always seem to make sense to me but . . . who cares? Just hot FANTASY; NOT REALITY!

Would like to see more of this crew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous