All Comments on 'A Houseful of Incest Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
looking forward to chapter 2

5 stars. clever, fun ,sexy story. look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good start!!!

I enjoyed chapter 1 & I look forward to future chapters. I hope you bring the other relatives into the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An excellent story, but maidenhead?

I loved this story right from the start, but I couldn’t help but smile at the author’s use of ‘maidenhead’ throughout it - I think he meant maidenhood instead. Maidenhead is actually a town in Berkshire in the UK, lol!

Apart from that humorous anomaly it’s a very easy story to give five stars to. Can’t wait for chapter two!

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
No pill

All cunts should forget the pill and begin sporting baby bumps

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nit to pick

His mum's sister in law's child would be his cousin, not his niece. Can't believe someone didn't twang on this first, as he is way too young to have impregnated his aunt.

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years agoAuthor
Oooops - errors amended...I think!

Oh dear, how easy it is to let your computer lead you astray, because sadly there's no way for your average computer to pick up the difference between a town and a hymen or the relative status of a relative.

However, thanks to your comments I've been guided to make amendments which I hope will soon enable you to read on without smirking!

(Adjustments made just now but will take a day or two to filter through)

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME ANTICS. I am in the wrong family

Dad should have let Chris have her for the first day

Hope there will be more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
maiden----

Maidenhood is virginity, maidenhead is the hymen, Maidenhead is a town in the UK. Easy check of the dictionary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES