A Houseful of Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice...ohhh Chris, your tongue's so good!" she hissed as her hands rose and cupped her own breasts, "Harder, press harder and don't stop!"

That wasn't a problem and I let my firmly pointed tongue explore her creases and crevices, each little fold wetter than the one before, it seemed. I soon began exploring into her vagina itself and as I did so I saw her fingers tighten around her nipples and she gasped happily.

"Oh I love that, yesss, right in there!" she squeaked, "Use your fingers too...here...clit – ahhh!"

Suddenly her legs clamped around me as she convulsed deliciously, shuddering, shaking and trembling and flooding me with her girlie cum.

I lapped furiously but my actions, rather than ease the problem, only seemed to set her off on another orgasmic ride, one that ended up with her leaning back against Mum as she slowly unwound from her peak.

"Wow, he's good!" breathed Debs to her mother as they twisted their bodies around to kiss, "If he gives me another couple like that you can keep his cock!"

Dad meanwhile was now on his knees behind Tina, slamming his penis into her from behind, their actions sending strong slapping sounds all around the room as their bodies met. Tina was clearly enjoying being pounded and as I looked at her she had her head bent back with her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure, before she took a deep breath and looked right at me.

"Oh god, he's strong!" she grunted as Dad continued to thrust powerfully, "I've cum twice already and I'm going to cum again, I know it!"

On the massage table Betty was now standing astride her son as she looked down at his penis. It was a limp object, now visibly slippery with assorted juices and was, as I looked, suddenly splattered with a large glob of cum that fell from his mother's pussy.

"What d'you mean?" she was asking, "You'd better get him hard again – and soon!"

I left them to their problems as I concentrated on my sister's wet and amazing pussy and on Mum's hot and slippery vagina. Fortunately for me my gazing around had taken the edge off my need to climax, at least for a few more minutes and, with the urgency abated I lifted my hips up to drive my cock deeply into Mum's hole yet again and my tongue back into my sister's hole too.

"Ohhh, yesss!" Mum gasped as she rose and fell on my cock, "Keep that up – don't stop darling, don't stop!"

I did my best to answer her needs, pumping firmly upwards into her and it worked because suddenly, after a short period of silence while she concentrated on her build-up she burst into life.

"Ohhhh yesss! Cumming again, cumming again!" she cried loudly as her vagina clamped tightly around my cock, "Oh that's wonderful, that's perfect, oh darling, oh god – can't stop cumming!"

Her cries were so strong and erotic that the next thing I knew was that Debbie was convulsing again, pressing her flooding pussy down over my face as she blew her top once more.

"Oh Mum, he's doing it again!" she wailed, "You've made me cum again – oh help – I can't stop either!"

There's nothing like the cry of a climaxing woman to excite people and as my two women let loose I heard Dad grunt and shout.

"Here it cums Tina, take it, all of it!" he cried, his hips stiffly thrusting his cock deep into her vagina, "Ohhh fuck – ohhh god, ohhh yeahhhh!"

Tina herself wasn't far behind and now she too let go, her head slumping down onto her hands as she reached her own peak.

"I can feel it!" she cried, "So hot, so much! Oh, Uncle Tony, I can feel it running out already!"

And likewise Betty had apparently spurred her son into action once more and now she too began howling as he pumped another load into her.

"Yessss, yessss, yesssss!" she yelled, her whole body flailing around on top of her son, "You did it! Oh, you wonderful boy!"

It seemed as if it was only me who hadn't cum yet, but now, being surrounded by climaxing men and women, with the air now very full of the pheromones and strong scents of sex and with Mum's pussy still working on me as she came down from her peak I now felt the spasms of my own orgasm rising fast.

"Do you want me to cum in you?" I asked and I felt Mum's vagina tighten even more around my thrusting cock.

"Where else!" she gasped, "And when you cum I'll cum again too, I know it!"

Then suddenly both Mum and I were busy, her body now scenting another orgasm and mine about to release my third load of the day. My first had been in the bathroom soon after getting up and the second into Mum's wicked pussy as we showered and it was just as well that I'd had those releases or I'd have shot off long ago and Mum's ride would have been much less satisfying.

Right now the others still fornicating in the room didn't matter to us as we concentrated on our pleasures and then it was upon me. I felt everything tighten powerfully as the onset of my orgasm hit me and Mum must have felt it too.

"Come on then, do it Chris – fill me up!" she demanded as she tightened up and pressed down hard onto me, "I'll be with you!"

A second or two later and I felt the first gush of cum as it shot up my cock and ejected strongly into Mum's welcoming vagina.

"Ahhhh!" we both cried as the sensation hit us and then "Ahhhh!" again as a second or two later the next load squirted from me.

Then we were both squirming and jerking around as we released our pent-up orgasms, each of us flooding the other with our sexual emissions and I just about had time to breathe before another spasm sent my fourth jet of cum from my penis and then the fifth completed my release.

And then we just flopped, Mum leaning back against her daughter's back, my penis already starting to wilt while still within Mum's hole.

"What about me?" said Debs suddenly as she also demanded more, "I want another one too!"

"I'll have a go," I breathed, still a bit winded after my orgasm, "Come on, let's try!"

Quickly she pressed her slippery wet pussy over me again and I began working my tongue, slipping it up and down her tasty lips, flicking over her clit time and time again, poking into her little vaginal opening, then back to her clit.

I heard Debbie panting now and felt her thighs trembling and I knew that she'd cum quickly if I kept going...so I did.

"Oooooo MuuuuM help!" she suddenly cried as her pussy did it's best to grind itself into my face, "Cumming, cumming, ohhhhh, cumming!"

I kept teasing her clit until she'd finished her spasms and shudders and then she patted my face softly and lifted away, repositioning herself on my chest.

"Wow!" she panted, "I said I wanted another one even though I didn't really know if I could cum, but you've made me cum again!"

"He's good!" said Mum as she reached round to pat her daughter's arm, "Always has been, right from the start."

"Well done everyone!" came Dad's call as he emerged from Betty's kitchen laden with mugs, glasses and cans, "Here you are, help yourselves. Paper towels here, big soft fluffy towels over there, drinks on the sideboard."

There followed a dignified rush as everyone gathered refreshments and cleaning materials and then peace reigned as we all stood and sat around as we recovered until there was a general clattering of empty cans and mugs and Dad stood alone in the middle of the room.

"A-hhhmmm!" he began, attracting our attention, "First of all, our thanks to Betty for her little demonstration which I'm pleased to say quickly turned into an orgy as usual!"

"My demonstrations don't always turn into orgies, so there!" retorted Betty, her tits wobbling furiously, "Anyway, you all seem to enjoy them whatever happens."

"That's because we all love sex," added Mum gleefully, "So what are you planning to get into next?"

"There's still a lot more to learn about massage," said Betty defensively, "We hadn't even got to the sexy bits, had we?"

"True," answered Dad, "Let's save that for next time though – make it worthwhile otherwise we'll all be completely shot if we do all that again."

"Yeah Dad," said Debbie, "Anyway, you promised to take us to the swimming pool, didn't you?"

"Mmmm yeah I did, oh and that reminds me, I must get onto those contractors," added Dad as he cast his sight out at the big shared garden, "Doesn't look as if our pool will be dug out and ready until next year now."

Dad and Betty had agreed that we needed to have our own proper pool but all the preparation work had taken ages, although at last things were now due to happen. Well, overdue actually although at last Dad and Betty seemed to have found some proficient contractors, but we'd managed up to now without a proper pool so we could survive another year. We did have a fairly decent-sized reinforced plastic pool that had provided us with fun and enjoyment for some years but it wasn't as good as an in-ground pool would be.

"You take the girls, I'll take the boys and we'll make do with our plastic thingy," said Mum as she linked her arms around both Paul's waist and mine, "Come on boys, let's go and have some fun!"

"I think I'll go with Tony and the girls," said Betty as she leaned her proud breasts against her brother's side, "Do you think you could get the barbeque going for later?"

"No problem," I answered, keen to provide more than just a stiff cock, "Come on then, let's get dressed and back home."

A little while later and we were all busy. The girls and Dad had gathered their swimwear and were now climbing into our car while Mum and we two youngsters were back home moving the loungers around, tidying up and gathering charcoal and stuff for the barbeque.

Mum disappeared indoors while Paul and I were doing our chores, then she reappeared complete with a small pile of cans, a bottle and a glass – and little else!

"What, already?" I gasped, vaguely surprised that Mum should be in a rush for sex but Mum shook her head firmly.

"No, just thought there was no sense in clothes," she said, "We'll only leave them lying around and I do want to catch a bit of sun. You lads might as well get undressed too, eh?"

Paul and I glanced at each other, grinned hugely and in moments we were both as naked as Mum, but both sporting very rigid erections.

"Oh, that's what I like to see!" said Mum as the contents of her arms was quickly deposited on the table, "Two lovely big hard cocks all for me!"

Mum gathered us into her arms instead, pulling us into a big hug that squashed both Paul's and my cock together against each other and the pair of us against her wonderful attributes.

"Mmmm, my lovely boys," she purred as her hands stroked our backs, "Are you both going to give me some of your love?"

Both Paul and I nodded furiously and smiled at each other too. We may well have just enjoyed some energetic sex over at Betty's house but we were young and always eager for some more.

"That's so good to hear," she added, her voice dripping honey, "But perhaps we'd better get things ready for later first."

With the sexy sight of a deliciously mature naked woman beside us we swiftly did our chores, finishing up topping up the pool, arranging the loungers suitably and getting the charcoal lit and glowing happily and then we settled to help Mum spread sun lotion over her back after which we watched her spreading lotion over her legs and belly until she was suitably anointed.

"That's it, I'm done," she said as she stretched out on the lounger, "Time for some fun now, eh?"

I felt my cock rising quickly to it's full seven and a bit inches and watched Paul's penis do the same – our two cocks made a nicely matching pair. We'd both lost our erections while we'd been busy but now they were back and eager for some action and Mum was apparently just about ready too.

"Now then," she began, "Hmmmm, Chris, you filled me up not long ago so it's only fair for Paul to have first go, isn't it?"

"Guess so," I said, somewhat deflated.

I loved my Mum's hot sexy hole almost more that I loved Debbie's pussy and she was my mother too which added an extra degree of attraction, but she soon mollified me.

"Do you think we could do it both ways?" Mum asked, "If Paul lies down then I can sit on him and then if I lean over, could you poke my other hole for me?"

I felt my cock jerk excitedly at the prospect – I'd been there several times before but Mum wasn't one for offering her arsehole too often so I felt highly honoured.

"Yeah sure Mum!" I answered, "You'll need some lube, won't you?"

"There's some on the table," said Mum and sure enough she'd come prepared!

It didn't take long for Mum to get up and for Paul to get himself spread out on the lounger and then for Mum to straddle him before lowering herself onto his upheld penis, her hands on his thighs to support herself as she settled in place.

"Ahhhh, that's lovely!" she sighed happily as she wriggled her rump around to get settled, "Ohhh yesss, I love it when a cock gets right up in there!"

"How am I supposed to get to your arse from there?" I asked as I surveyed the scene – and suddenly Mum realised.

"Oh, silly me, I'm the wrong way round, aren't I?" she said with a laugh as she lifted off Paul's penis, "Hang on."

She stood up, turned through 180 degrees and settled back down, this time facing Paul's body.

"That's better, isn't it," she said nonchalantly as she bent over, "Come on then darling, get some lube to work."

The small blob didn't look to be much but it seemed to cover a lot of skin – enough for me to make her anus glisten and then for me to slide my gel-laden finger inside her, then I smeared another small blob over my cock while I was at it.

"Ohhh, yesss, that feels nice!" she sighed, as my finger explored, "But that'll do – come on, get poking!"

We all laughed lightly as I also straddled the lounger, then as I leaned forward to get into place I pressed down on Mum's back.

"Ohhh, you've pushed him in even deeper!" she murmured happily, "Feels so good!"

"This'll feel even better," I murmured as I primed my cock, "Here I come."

Now in place I aimed my penis at her delicately puckered opening and pressed the knob against her body. There was no complaint from Mum so I pressed somewhat harder and suddenly my knob just slipped inside her arsehole.

"Eeeekkk!" she squeaked suddenly, "Take it easy!"

"Sorry, that's the lube for you," I said as I started to move gently, "Made things a bit too slippery, didn't it."

But I was now inside her and my penis was holding her anus open, so the worst part was over and Mum wasn't complaining now so I leaned further forward and my cock continued to sink inside until my pubes were pressed up against Mum's smooth and lotioned arse. Her arse felt even tighter than her vagina but just as sexy as ever and as I slid slowly in and out I could feel the firm body of Paul's penis inside her vagina. It added an extra pressure that promised to provide a quick orgasm if I wasn't careful.

"Righty-ho darling," said Mum with a quick glance over her shoulder, "I'm all ready – off you go then!"

This was most definitely a fuck for the pleasure of it rather than for love, so I approached it as such, moving my penis in and out steadily. The touch of Paul's cock against mine inside her was delicious but because it would easily set me off I had to poke Mum's arse at a somewhat different angle now, but then I found that the new angle added some extra thrill to my penis which was just as likely to bring me off prematurely too.

"Let me hold still," I suggested, "Come on Paul, you do some work too."

He didn't answer but I felt his cock sliding around more and felt Mum's body being lifted by his thrusts.

"Ohhh, that's better!" gasped Mum as her level of arousal grew, "Ohhh – ohhh goodness, I can feel one coming! Ohhh, yesssss!!"

Suddenly Mum was convulsing and squirming and gasping as she climaxed on our two-pronged attack, then breathing heavily as she recovered.

"Nice one!" she murmured as if to herself, "Not big but nice – next one should be much bigger."

With that said Mum took a quick deep breath then turned her head towards me.

"Come on then darling, really give it to me now!" she said, her face a big happy smile, "And you Paul."

"I won't be able to last long," I answered, "What with Paul in there too."

"Nor me," said Paul, "I'm already fit to burst!"

"Don't care!" said Mum quickly, "I'll probably cum when you both do anyway – come on then, get busy!"

With that comment I felt Mum's arsehole squeeze me tightly, then heard Paul grunt as she must have done the same with her vagina. I shuffled around to find a better stance then, with my feet now firmly placed I drove my cock deep into Mum's arsehole, feeling the pressure of her sphincter muscles gripping me and the thrusting body of Paul's cock too.

"That's better, ohhh, that's better!" grunted Mum as she worked us all hard, "Come on then boys – give it to me – harder – harder – ahhhh, ohhhh!"

The three of us were all working almost violently now, our bodies slamming into each other as the final few minutes of our love-in arrived. The tempo was fast now but the sensations were rising quickly too and I suddenly realised that I was about to climax.

"Gonna cum!" I grunted as I continued slamming my cock, my thicker, harder, suddenly very sensitive cock faster and faster into her, "Here it cums!"

I thrust hard and held it there, my cock buried as deeply into Mum's cavity as I could as I let loose with my cum. I felt at least four good squirts leave my penis and felt the warmth of my cum as it swilled around my cock inside her. Then I felt Paul's penis thrusting hard past my own as he slammed into Mum's cervix and blasted his own cum into her too.

"Ahhhh!" he gasped, "Ohhhh damn – cumming, cumming!"

And as he began to squirt, so Mum's body suddenly froze, then burst into action as she too climaxed.

"Oh yesss, yesss, oh wonderful!" she cried happily and loudly, "Oh, I'm cumming so hard, so hard!"

Her whole body was in motion now as her orgasm peaked and rendered her helpless and it was just as well that I'd held onto her hips as I blasted my cum into her or she might well have thrown me off. Instead however, I was able to ride out her wild orgasmic spasms until they'd run their course and only then did I let go.

"Ohhh, my god, that was powerful!" she panted as she twisted to look at me, "Ohhh, I don't know which bit I enjoyed the most!"

She bent down and kissed Paul firmly, then sat more upright, almost pushing me from her arsehole.

"I need a breather," she said, "I'm not as young as I used to be!"

I let my cock slide from her hole, an action that caused her to look at me again.

"Ohhh, I'm all empty now!" she said with a giggle, "We'll have to do that again soon."

Then, after I'd moved away a bit she was lifting from Paul's penis – which fell from her pussy with a very wet sound – stepped from the lounger and embraced me firmly.

"You two are so good to me!" she said as she kissed me, "Hope you enjoyed that."

"Fun wasn't it?" I asked and Paul nodded energetically.

"I'll say so," he answered, "You're as good to fuck as my Mum is!"

"Hah, I'm loads better!" said Mum with a laugh, "Well, I try to be."

We fell silent as we cleaned ourselves up, opened some cans and poured a drink for Mum, then we gathered around the barbeque as we checked that it was glowing nicely. After that Paul and I topped up the above-ground pool and cleaned some leaves from it then rejoined Mum by the loungers. We were all still naked but somehow it didn't bother us at all – it was actually starting to become something of a fashion in our safely secluded garden.

"Ok," she said, "Fit and ready for anything, aren't we?"

It was more a statement than anything else and was perfectly timed because just as we emptied our drinks we heard the car returning, then the rest of the family decanting and then they were soon joining us.