A Houseful of Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,856 Followers

"Hey, no clothes again?" asked Betty as she emerged onto the patio where we lounged in the sun, "I know what you've been up to then!"

"Guaranteed she has!" teased Dad gleefully as he emerged from the house too, "I thought that's what her plans were! Had a good fuck then darling?"

"Mmmmmm, you know I have!" hummed Mum happily as she blew him a kiss, "Thanks for letting us have some peace!"

"You know you didn't need to be away from me to enjoy a nice bit of cock," said Dad soothingly, "So what's with the no-clothes situation – haven't you had time to get dressed or what?"

"Just too hot, isn't it so why bother?" said Mum as she patted her leaking holes with a towel, "Definitely a no-clothes day, so come on you lot, strip off!"

It didn't take long before Dad, Betty and Debbie were as naked as we were, with Debbie immediately busy with a towel at her groin as well.

"It was Dad," she explained to me as she bent over to ensure that the towel dried every part of her pussy, "He had his finger in me almost all the way back here – I'm soaking wet now!"

I felt my cock rise instantly and Debs also noticed and in a second or two she was holding my penis, sliding my foreskin up and down gently.

"Mum hasn't worn him out then?" she breathed, "Hope not because I want him – soon!"

"How about me?" asked Tina, who'd just finished getting undressed, "Can't I have some of him?"

It was a delicious feeling to have two young women almost fighting over me but then the situation became more confusing as Paul came and joined us, his own erection swaying before him.

"Hope you won't object if I join you," he began as he linked his arm through Debbie's, "Just the thought of your dad fingering you got me all worked up again – do you think we could have a quick fuck?"

"No, I want you!" cried Tina as she sank to her knees and grabbed his cock, "Mmmm, you're all slippery and tasty already!"

"Make up your mind!" I laughed, "Which do you want or do you want both?"

"Brother's cock first!" she said, "Then yours perhaps."

Paul said nothing as Tina pulled his cock into her mouth and began sucking while Debbie just gently rubbed my cock as we watched.

Tina was concentrating hard and was certainly putting plenty of effort into her blow-job as shown by the way her cheeks caved in and by the way Paul had to thrust his hips jerkily until she lifted her head away and looked up at him.

"You taste of pussy!" she said as she licked her lips, "That's Aunt Sandy's pussy, isn't it?"

Paul nodded happily and Tina pulled his penis back into her mouth.

"It's a lovely pussy too," he added with a grin, "Nearly as nice as yours is sis!"

She almost spat his cock from her mouth as she quickly looked up at her brother.

"Nearly indeed!" she squeaked, "Mine's much nicer!"

"You're all as delicious as each other," I said placidly, "No bickering or no cock!"

Tina ignored me as she settled back to sucking and wanking her brother's stiff penis and as she did so I felt Debbie's fingers starting to work up and down my own cock and I wondered if I could perform to her expectations so soon after our fun with Mum.

"Mum just told me what you did with her," Debs breathed against my cheek, "I want to try that sometime soon too."

I felt a sudden spasm pass right through my balls and cock as she spoke and Debbie obviously felt my lust.

"Ohhh, you like the idea, do you?" she asked as she looked intently at me, "I'd better go and have a chat with Mum about what to expect then. Perhaps we can do it this afternoon."

She kissed me again then wandered off towards Mum while I watched my cousin and nephew getting down to some loving. Tina had acquired a towel from somewhere and was now kneeling on it while her brother was settling behind her, his stiff cock almost out of sight beneath her arse.

"Get it up me!" she panted eagerly, "I need to feel you inside me – now!"

A moment later and he was pushing his hips forward, driving his cock into her wet and willing pussy as she braced herself against him.

"Ohhhh yesss!" she sighed as he began to thrust in and out, "Love it this way – you really seem to get deep up inside!"

My cock was throbbing from the delicious sight before me, but then my attention was dragged from them by a call from Mum.

"What's up?" I asked as I headed to the lounger where Mum and Debbie now sat, "Am I needed?"

"Yes darling, of course you're needed," said Mum with a smile, "Your sister and I have had a nice chat and she's gone off to get herself all cleaned up and ready for you."

I felt my cock jump with excitement and wrapped my hand around it, discovering that I was leaking precum already.

"Leave it alone darling!" said Mum softly as she pushed my hand away and took over, "Don't want you jerking off – you save all that lovely spunk for your sister!"

"Well, you're doing it instead!" I said as her wickedly sensuous hand stirred my juices, "You'll make me cum if you're not careful!"

Mum whipped her hand away almost fearfully and stared at my twitching, glowing cock and then at me.

"Sorry sweetheart, I wasn't thinking!" she said, "Felt so nice..."

At that moment Debbie reappeared and joined us, now with a tube of lube in her hand.

"All clean and lovely!" she bubbled, not looking at all shy or frightened, "You make sure he doesn't push too hard or quickly, won't you Mum?"

"He won't – he's not like that," said Mum placidly, "You'll be fine – just remember to do what I told you."

All our conversation was quite open and was almost certainly overheard by Dad and Betty as well as the fornicating pair of Paul and Tina but no-one seemed shocked or even really interested such was the openness in our families. Mum, Debs and I settled beside one of the loungers, with Debbie arranging herself on her knees on a foam pad, leaning over and resting on the lounger. She wriggled her arse at me provocatively, then glanced over her shoulder.

"Well come on then!" she said eagerly, "I want to feel you inside my arse – soon."

I wasn't up her because Mum was actually busy with the lube, anointing my cock before she slapped Debbie's arse cheek, then pressed a slippery finger over her daughter's arsehole.

"There you are darling," she said as she pushed her lubed finger into the small dimpled opening, "You'll be fine – just remember to push out at first."

Mum wriggled her finger around for a moment or two then moved away leaving Debbie's arsehole glistening in the sunshine.

"She's all yours Chris," said Mum as she gave me one last stroke, "Be gentle."

I was on my knees behind my sister's arse in moments, my lubed penis now just inches away from her hole as I made myself comfy, then I placed one hand on her hip as I shuffled closer and closer.

"Here it comes," I breathed, "I'll just push a little bit, ok?"

I felt rather than saw Debbie nod her head so I aimed my cock at her hole and let it touch her. I heard Debbie suck in a breath, then she shuddered all over.

"Please be careful," she moaned and I quite understood.

Aunt Betty had stuffed a large vibrator up my arse once and although she used plenty of lubrication it still hurt considerably, so I fully intended to be as gentle as possible – this first time at any rate.

I pressed my knob harder against Debbie's little opening, feeling my knob slipping through the layers of flesh, one by one.

"Ohhhhh!" moaned Debbie, "Weird feeling, like shitting in reverse! Go on then, don't stop."

I pushed a little more and suddenly my knob disappeared inside her, then I felt her sphincter muscles tighten hard.

"Ahhhh!" she gasped, "Hold it there..."

Mum was sitting on the side of the lounger beside her daughter and now stroked her shoulder softly.

"Don't clamp down," she said, "Try to keep calm and push out."

I was about to try to work my way inside when Tina howled as she climaxed, her cry of delight echoed by her brother as he loaded her pussy with his cum. Their cries interrupted Debbie's relaxation for a moment, then she turned her head and smiled at me.

"If I can make those same sounds then I'll be happy!" she said with a little laugh, "Ok, I'm ready, try again."

I felt the pressure ease as Debbie calmed down and as she did so, my cock just slid straight into her until I managed to hold still with perhaps half of my cock inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck!" grunted Debbie, "I felt that!"

"You ok?" I asked as I moved my penis in and out very slightly and slowly, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, carry on," breathed my sister, "It's ok now – just the shock I think."

"It'll get much better now he's inside you," said Mum quietly, "You just wait until he's really pounding you!"

Debbie laughed nervously but somehow managed to remain relaxed and when she wriggled her arse at me and squirmed deliciously I knew that things would be fine.

I pressed my cock deeper into her until my pubes pressed against her peachy cheeks, feeling the heat inside her and the way she was responding.

"Yeah, that's nice!" she hissed, "Ohhh Chris, I never knew..."

"Told you you'd like it!" laughed Mum as she stood up, "I'll leave you to it or I'll be wanting to take your place!"

Once Mum had moved away, heading over to take hold of her husband's cock I noticed, I felt Debbie relax more so I leaned over her.

"How're you doing?" I asked, "Not too much for you?"

"No, I'm fine, I think I can take more," said my sister as she twisted her head around and kissed me, "You can really start fucking now – I want to feel you working me properly now."

Given the go ahead I began to drive my cock faster and harder into her, feeling her anus caressing me, feeling her internal muscles stroking me and feeling her whole body responding to the pleasurable feelings. Her hips were now pushing back at me, her back was working to roll her hips around and her thigh muscles were pulsing as they held her in place, every bit of her seemingly wanting to be in on the action.

"You still ok?" I asked quickly, my voice coming through my heavier breathing, "Ready for more?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine!" came Debbie's equally quick response, "I'm going to cum though, I can feel it."

I concentrated on thrusting steadily and now slipped my hand around her hip to find her clit. Her pussy was dripping wet and when I gently stroked her clit Debbie sucked in a deep breath and quivered powerfully all over.

"Ohhh yesss! Do that too!" she hissed as her level of excitement continued to rise, "Keep going, keep pumping...oh Chris, yessss, yessss!"

Then she was convulsing strongly, urgently, almost violently, her arsehole tightening madly around my cock, her pussy fluttering, her back arching deeply as she climaxed and as I continued to slide in and out of her hole until I felt my own orgasm nearing.

"Oh wow!" she breathed as she grinned over her shoulder at me, "That was amazing – one more then, can you?"

"I'll try," I panted, "I want to cum soon though."

"Ooooh goodie!" she chuckled, "I want to feel you when you squirt it up me!"

"Won't be too long now," I panted as I worked my cock in and out steadily, "What else do you want me to do?"

"Play with me, carry on playing with my clit!" she urged, "Just like you were, that was great."

I found her clit again, discovering it to be even wetter than before but just as sensitive. A few gentle strokes and rubs and Debbie was once again thrusting back at me and rolling her hips around – and squeezing and stroking my cock too.

For a first-timer she was amazingly responsive and sexy and I knew that she'd be wanting us to do this more and more now, but right now I had to concentrate so as not to blow off too soon. Things were happening down there, things such as spasms inside me, tightening and sudden jerking of muscles and a feeling that my cock was growing bigger and bigger.

"Get ready!" I muttered as I worked her clit even faster, "I'm getting close, very close!"

"Ahhh, and me I think!" Debbie gasped back, "Ohhhh Chris, its cumming again – you're making me do it again!"

There was little time to chatter now as we both concentrated on our fucking. My penis was slamming into her now with my thighs slapping against hers. My fingers were slipping around in her juicy cunt, finding and losing her clit because of her movements and slipperiness while my other hand was gripping her hips and pulling her to me to help my penetration of her arse.

Debbie was grunting and gasping now as she neared her second climax and all I could do was to thrust steadily feeling my spunk rising and rising until suddenly I knew there was no stopping.

"Here it cums!" I gasped as I slammed my penis through her tightened anus and into her receptive bowel, "Here it cums!"

"Ohhh and me, ohhh I'm with you!" she cried loudly, "Don't stop whatever you do!"

Then we both exploded, our orgasms matching to the split second as we clung and thrust and convulsed and released the energy pent up in our bodies. I felt my hips jerking load after load of cum from my cock, spraying my seed deep into her body time after time. Four times, maybe five my cock sprayed spunk and each time it did so Debbie gasped and spasmed anew. Her torso may have slumped onto the lounger but her hips and arse remained active, squirming powerfully on my penis, sucking my cum from my body into hers, extracting every moment of pleasure from our heated fuck...but finally it was all ending and we both paused to gain fresh breath.

As we paused and recovered other sounds penetrated our little world – other sounds of energetic fucking and we both glanced to one side. There, splayed out on her back across one of the other loungers was Betty, gasping and crying out as her brother, our Dad, humped up and down on top of her with our equally naked mother standing beside them with what appeared to be at least two fingers inside her husband's arsehole.

"Ohhhh Bets, cumming, cumming!" gasped Dad loudly and we both saw him shivering violently all over as his cock emptied his balls into his sister's eager pussy.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" he bellowed as he thrust again and shot another load inside her, "Fuckin' hell, that was good!"

"Don't stop!" pleaded his sister, her arms flailing around, "I'm nearly there too!"

I felt my cock coming alive once again as the sexy scenario played out before us and felt Debbie's arsehole squeeze me strongly too. I began thrusting again but Debbie reached round and held her hand up.

"No, no more, I'll get sore," she said, "Anyway, here cums Betty!"

With a cry that echoed around the enclosed garden Betty climaxed, lifting her hips and her brother high off the lounger as her body spasmed and shook.

"Ahhhhh!" she howled, "I'm there, I'm cumming – oh Tony, yessss!"

"Wow!" exclaimed Debbie, "That was a really good one, wasn't it? She really enjoyed that, didn't she?"

"Sure did," I mused as we watched the trio disentangle themselves, "Hey, if you don't want any more perhaps I could finish her off!"

"Don't be bloody greedy!" said Debs with a laugh, "Give your cock a rest will you."

Mum meanwhile was busy cleaned her fingers but having spotted that we'd finished she now threw another towel neatly to Debbie, who in turn indicated that she wanted me to get off her. Slowly I extracted my still remarkably stiff cock from her arsehole and stood up allowing Debs to roll over and to wipe herself before handing the towel to me.

"Thanks sis," I said, "That was a brilliant ride!"

She stretched up and kissed me as I bent down, her lips warm soft delicious and loving.

"Don't know about Betty but perhaps Mum could do with a good fuck," said Debbie as she eyed my erection, "You could always ask."

"Thought you suggested I had a rest?" I enquired but at that moment Mum turned and walked over to us, apparently having heard her name mentioned.

"I'm fine for now, but how about you? Are you all right Debs?" she asked, "Wasn't too much for you was it?"

Debs smiled broadly up at Mum and shook her head.

"No, it was wonderful," she enthused, "Not too much and he made me cum so strongly!"

"That's the thing about anal," said Mum as placidly as if she was discussing the next meal, "It's different and it finds a whole new area of responses – I always cum hard when I get fucked in the arse."

"Speaking of hard, Chris is still stiff," Debbie pointed out unnecessarily, "He wondered if..."

"No, Paul gave me a lovely climax just before I helped your Dad and Betty – you were a bit busy at the time," said Mum as she gently stroked my cock, "Damn, I'm leaking again – mind if I borrow that towel."

The ladies were obviously content and busy together so I wandered away and popped indoors to wash myself and to find some more beer then meandered back outside, finding that everyone was now starting to gather around the barbeque. The delicious smells of things cooking were now filling the air and driving away the powerful smells of fucking and although I still felt quite horny, the idea of food was even more powerful right now.

Paul came and stood beside me as we drank from our cans, then smiled broadly.

"We've got some amazing ladies here, haven't we?" he commented, "All three of them eager to fuck and all of them really pretty too. What more could we want, eh?"

I agreed entirely, but allowed my brain to wander further afield.

"Do bear in mind that these girls are for fun but if you want to use your spunk to make babies then you'll need to have a girlfriend, I mean a proper one," I pointed out, "And the trouble with that is that they'll probably find out about what happens here, so we'll have to be very careful."

He nodded quickly then finished his can.

"Awkward," he said, "Oh well, I think I'll make do with what we've got for now – I'm not in a rush to become a father and these three are more than enough!"

Dad now joined us, complete with a laden plate in one hand and three cans held against his chest by the other.

"Here you are, help me out; they're cold," he said as he indicated the cans...so I tried to take his plate instead.

"Get off!" he laughed, "Go and get your own you lazy sod!"

Paul relieved him of the cans and Dad guided us to one of the loungers where he sat down to eat.

"Bloody horny lot, aren't we!" he laughed, "All we seem to do is to fuck!"

"I'm not complaining," I said happily as I cracked open a can and drank deeply, "Especially since Debbie's turning into a right little goer!"

"Certainly is," said Dad through a mouthful of burger, "I see you've christened her arsehole then?"

I nodded and smiled, feeling my cock starting to lift again.

"Hah, I noticed Mum working on yours too," I added and Dad smiled back, his cheeks glowing slightly.

"Yeah!" he chuckled, "First time she'd ever done that but I must say it made me cum really hard. I might have to explore that avenue..."

We sank into a peaceful moment as Dad took another bite and the sight of him eating made my belly rumble and Paul obviously felt the same.

"Come on Chris, let's get some grub before everyone else eats it all," he said as he put his arm over my shoulders, "You get the burgers, I'll go and get some more beer."

The girls were all around the barbeque with Mum and Betty working the tools while Debs and Tina stood back and looked beautiful and they all smiled as I joined them.

"Burger and all the bits?" asked Betty and I nodded.

"Especially the bits!" I quipped as I gently flicked Mum's nipples and then Betty's, "All of the bits please!"

"Cocky sod!" answered Mum as she thrust two laden plates into my hands, "You make do with this for now."

Debbie came and leaned close to me, whispering into my ear.

"I want some more of what we've just had," she breathed, her breasts pressing softly against my arm, "It got me so worked up that it's all I can think about!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,856 Followers