All Comments on 'A Houseful of Incest Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
swampbuggyswampbuggyover 5 years ago
More good stuff....

Hope you continue the M2M stuff and don't listen to the phobes that will chime in!

ag2507ag2507over 5 years ago
Fresh genes

Yes, I was going to suggest the plot, such as it is, included bringing fresh genetic material to the family. Maybe Chris and Debby finding some naughty siblings or cousins to import. As it is, without a discernable plot I becomes really difficult to keep track of who is whom and rambling fuckfests begin to get tiresome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up!

Do please keep it going! I was so down-hearted when you didn't add to Mum Goes House Hunting...I'd love to see Chris and Debbie make babies with family encouragement! And possibly giving one to his mum for the extremely generous gift she gave them?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars!

a brilliant story. very clever. like the families, love the sex. please MANY more chapters!!!

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years agoAuthor
As usual - thank you for your comments!

Thanks folks, every word is appreciated, good or bad - they all add together to help me appreciate what's wanted.

The trouble is however that so many people want so many different scenarios that it's impossible to please everyone and to include the entire spectrum of sexual adventures. The result is that having found an idea in my head, I expand it and follow my own plans because were I to then change my story too much to suit you all I too would become lost and the rambling would intensify!

But to those who find a 7 character story too much I apologise but I'm entirely unrepentant. To my mind I haven't interwoven them too much and the characters aren't complicated people so the easy-going theme should be easy enough to meander through, as I planned. I do agree however - no real plot here - just fucking good fun!

andrepkandrepkover 5 years ago
Cock-o-meter

Chris, brilliant stuff. Think about this: if any combination of your characters gives you a hard-on, THAT is what you may want to write about...

mharrisonmharrisonabout 4 years ago

Not sure if it's my pc / browser but there appears to be a complete repeat of the chapter in here (7 page's).

Chris, agree with your thought about not being overly complex and as along as we all know there's no specific plot then that's just fine.

Please keep the good work - have always enjoyed your work. Many thanks for sharing... :)

Chris7swChris7swabout 4 years agoAuthor

Heck - that wasn't planned!

The duplication would appear to be an error from Literotica - so I'll apologise on their behalf.

I found a small scatterings of errors as soon as I'd posted this story - despite having checked it over time and time again and done a through proofread - and so I followed the instructions given when you want to get a story replaced by an edited version - and this is the result.

Thanks for pointing that problem out, mharrison - I'll now have a word with the powers-that-be to get it amended again.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Sorry

I couldn't get past Chris and Dave jacking each other off. I'm not into that gay stuff at all, including women. It was great up to that point, though.

SmutsSmutsalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story, I very much so enjoyed the cumplay part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES