A Hunter's Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He practically skipped back out front. His excitement diminished a bit to find Lyla standing there with her dress almost back into place. No matter, her body would be free of it soon enough.

"Alright, we have to prime the seed," John stated in his most serious tone.

"Prime the seed?"

John reached down and began to pull his robe upward, "Yep, the only way is to use female saliva."

Lyla watched in bewilderment as John removed the healer's robe and dropped it to the floor, "Why are you... I don't understand."

He now stood before her in nothing but his loin cloth. His manhood was twitching in excitement and sprang to attention when the loin cloth was at last untied. Lyla stared at his exposed manhood, her eyes wide.

"You have to put my penis in your mouth," John said, spelling it out.

Lyla's eyes shot even wider as her expression shifted from shock, to fear, and finally to anger. "Put your... do what? How dare you suggest that I..." Her voice trailed off as she struggled to express her outrage.

John's heart skipped a beat as the full realization of what he was doing registered. If she found out this was a scam... his thoughts shifted back to the speeding carriage, the shrieking woman, and him lying face first in what he knew was probably not mud. He recalled how she had refused to even talk to him at first, too important to apparently speak with a commoner. His resolve strengthened, he would level the scales.

"Ma'am, this is the only way," he said in a stern tone that left no room for objections, "I welcome you to try and find another healer in the city who even knows of this sickness, let alone the cure. When you fail to do so, it will be too late."

Lyla's tirade stopped short as she registered both his tone and his words. Her brow tightened and her jaw opened and closed a few times, but she remained silent, as if coming to terms with her options. John met her glare and finally, she let out a surrendering sigh, "What must I do?"

John released the breath he had not even realized he was holding in. Somehow he knew that he had just overcome the biggest hurdle. "First, remove your dress."

"But, why do I-"

He cut off her objection, "Your saliva needs air flow, now stop questioning me and remove the dress."

She glared at him as she reached back up to the string holding her bodice together. 'Show time,' he thought. She made short work of the knot the second time and slipped her arms free of the shoulder straps. John's pulse raced even faster as he watched the dress slide downwards. Her breasts sprang free for the second time and bounced erotically as she wiggled her hips free herself from the tight dress. Her undergarments were made of an almost sheer pink material that only left a little to the imagination. She looked incredibly sexy in them and he decided to would let her keep it on for a time. Lyla stepped out of the dress that was now pooled around her ankles and used to hands to try and cover her exposure. Her shyness was adorable.

"Good, now kneel down so we can begin," John ordered and moved closer.

The glare she gave him would probably have sent most people running, and John could tell that she wanted to scream at him as she slowly dropped to her knees. John concluded that this whole thing would go much easier when her mouth was occupied.

"Perfect," John said, gazing down at the noblewoman kneeling before him, "Now take my penis in your mouth."

Lyla's gaze shifted from his face to his cock and back again. Her reluctance was driving him wild and his penis was twitching back and forth in anticipation, mere inches from her mouth. Those crystal blue eyes drifted back down to his penis and he watched as she hesitantly opened her mouth and took him inside. With about half of his penis in her mouth, she looked back up and him as if to say, "What next?" It took John a moment to regain his senses.

"Spread your saliva along the entire shaft," John explained as he used his right hand to guide her head towards him. The action served to push his penis fully into her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise and she yanked her head back, spitting his member out of her mouth.

"How dare you!" She exclaimed, her face masked with outrage. He could not believe that even in her current state--almost naked and kneeling before him--she could somehow still manage to give him a look that was condescending.

"Ma'am, you're wasting time, the more you argue, the longer this will take," John stated matter-of-factly and once again her tirade was cut short. She took a moment to scowl at him before turning her attention back to his penis. It was almost comical when she muttered something about peasants. He released a satisfied sigh as his cock found its way back into the warmth of her mouth.

"Now slide my penis in and out of your mouth to fully coat it with saliva," John ordered in between heavy breaths, "And use your tongue to get it good and wet."

He felt her shudder at his instructions, but her mouth was finally too occupied to argue. A moment later, her supple lips clamped tightly around his shaft and he savored the feeling of them gliding downwards. She did not take him in completely, but she got damn close. Her tongue slid across the underside of his cock as she eased her way back to the tip. The process had only taken a few seconds, but had left him groaning in delight. She gave him no indication that she heard his groans.

After the first few repetitions, she really began to work his cock in earnest. Her head was now bobbing back and forth and John knew that even with all of her feigned ignorance, this could not be her first blowjob. Nobody was this gifted without at least some practice. He smiled at the thought that he was getting a treat that was normally reserved for nobility. Hell, considering how arrogant this woman was, he doubted even highest ranking nobles got to enjoy her mouth often. The way those golden locks swayed as her soft lips glided along his cock, this was without a doubt a noble treat.

John savored every second, knowing this was a once in a lifetime situation. He memorized the way her lips curled around his sensitive skin and the erotic sight of his cock disappearing into the warm depths of her mouth. He relished how her perky tits briefly appeared when she reached the tip and how they jiggled as she swallowed him back in. More than anything though, he enjoyed the wave after wave of pleasure her mouth provided. He was not inexperienced in the comforts of a woman, but no man could have resisted this treatment for long. In reality, the fargot root was probably the only reason he had not finished long ago.

John was also no stranger to the tricks men frequently used at whorehouses to make their coin last a little longer. As his orgasm approached and he grabbed her shoulder to stop the process, "I... I need to check if the seed is primed."

Lyla wasted no time spitting his member from her mouth and wiped the saliva from her mouth with disgust. He made of show of moving his penis from side to side as Lyla climbed back to her feet. She stood before him with her hands on her hips and a look that said, "Get on with it." That look alone stoked John's anger.

He slid his finger along his now calmer penis and said, "Nope, not quite primed. You'll have to suck on it a little longer."

Her irritated look was gone in an instant, replaced by horror. "Y-you can't be serious!"

"Well, we could try to proceed, but it won't work and this will have all been for nothing."

She sputtered like a beggar who had just lost a gold coin. John smirked and waited for her to come to the only conclusion that made sense. When she did, he watched with giddy enjoyment as she dropped back to her knees and start began to suck him off a second time. Now, John had pulled this trick more than once in the brothel and every time the second blowjob was even better than the first. There was just something about the pleasure stopping for a time and then starting back up that sent his lust to new heights. While those past times had been great, this was extraordinary. He was being blessed with her noble mouth not once, but twice.

As she worked his cock, he reached down with his right hand and started to fondle her swaying tit. The action caused those her blue eyes to glare in his direction as her head bobbed up and down. He released her tit and let her stiff nipple brush back and forth across his fingers for a moment before giving the nub a firm pinch. He heard a muffled squeak as she plunged down his shaft. John stood back up as the waves of pleasure pulsating through his body were becoming too much to bear. He watched her lips traverse his cock a few more times before he grudgingly put his hand back on her shoulder.

"Al-alright," he stuttered, barely holding his orgasm in check, "Let me check to see if it's ready."

Lyla spat his cock out and wiped her mouth in disgust for a second time. She glared at him the entire time as if daring him to suggest that she suck him off a third time. John laughed to himself and thought, 'No, I'll be getting more than a blowjob next.'

Thankfully, the fargot root was in full effect and his member remained quite hard as he moved it from side to side. He slid his finger up the shaft exactly as he had done before and stated, "I believe it's ready." Lyla's glared softened at the news and she sighed in relief. He wondered if she thought this whole ordeal was finally over.

"Alright, now remove your undergarments."

"What!?!" she exclaimed for the umpteenth time.

"If you're going to question everything I tell you, we can just stop now and you can wait for the sickness take hold," John threatened, meeting her anger with a little of his own.

"But, I... you... I don't know why..." Lyla stammered, suddenly unsure.

"We need to hurry. My seed is ready now, but it won't be for long."

Lyla's confused gaze flicked between his rock hard penis and his face. He could tell that once again a battle raged in her mind, and once again, the prospect of her sickness ended up winning. His jaw dropped a tinge when she quickly slipped her undergarments to the floor and John was rewarded with his first view of her in all her glory. Her blonde public haired formed a neatly trimmed little triangle above the lips of her womanhood barely evident below. He had never see a noblewoman's pussy and looked on in admiration at how tidy they kept themselves. It fit perfectly with every other meticulous feature. Standing there in awe of the woman before him, John wondered how he would ever be able to go back to the whores and bar wenches.

"Now what?" Lyla whispered, shrinking under his gaze.

Her question snapped him back to the situation at hand, "In order to insert the seed properly, my penis must be inside of you." John saw the storm clouds forming in her features. "Trust me, it is the only way," he countered before she could begin.

Lyla's hands were now on her hips, "I will not have you putting that—that thing into me. I must maintain my purity!"

John had expected this, he knew how the nobles were with their purity bullshit, "I understand."

"I can't... huh?" Lyla said, taken aback by his response.

"I understand the need maintain your purity," John explained, "That is why I will need to insert it anally."

Lyla eyes widened and she took a step back. The storm clouds in her features had dispersed, replaced by terror. John drank it all up, her nudity, her confusion, and most of all, the knowledge that he would soon be rewarded with her noble ass. Most whores would not even let a man put it there.

"I... that... but... surely, there is some other way?" Lyla stumbled desperately.

"Not if you want to keep your purity."

"But, can't we-can't you just..."

"This is the only way. And you better decide fast, your saliva is drying up," John admonished.

Lyla's wide eyes were now focused on the penis twitching eagerly before her. She closed her eyes for a moment before finally asking, "H-how do we do this?"

It took a moment for the question and the realization of what it meant to sink in, but once it did, John sprang into action. He crossed to the nearest table and pushed the contents aside to make room. He then guided her to the table. She followed without question, almost in a daze. "Lay across the table."

He watched her turn away from him and lay against the table. The globes of her firm ass pushed out and her plump pussy lips came into full view. John gulped mesmerized by the sight. The whole image was so surreal that John stood there gawking.

"C-can you hurry it up," Lyla pleaded, her voice faltering.

He needed no more encouragement and moved into place behind her. The intoxicating sight of her womanhood on display beckoned his attention and he slid his finger down between her inviting lips. She jumped at his touch and started to rise.

John put his hand on her back, "We need to lubricate your ass," he said as he gently guided her back into place.

Her resistance faded and he grinned as his finger traversed down her back, along her ass crack, and down to her pussy once more. After a couple repetitions, her womanhood began to respond and his finger found its way between those plump lips. He fervently continued his exploration and noticed the impact his finger play was beginning to have on Lyla. Her breathing was becoming more erratic and she squeaked when his digit found the tiny nub nestled near the tip of her womanhood. He lightly brushed his finger around the nub and smiled when she gasped. After a few repetitions, her hips began to move in sync and a subdued moan escaped her lips.

John's finger did not relent and began to draw little eights across the sensitive nub. The moan that followed was much less subdued and he felt her juices really begin to flow. His finger retreated back along her plump lips which greedily enveloped the digit this time. His finger found her opening and easily disappeared inside. He was so focused on her womanhood that he barely registered the gasp from across the table. Her pussy clamped tightly around his finger. Wow was she tight! He slowly began to work the finger in and out of her womanhood, enjoying the lovely sight and the moans he was evoking. He had to have her. He would never get this chance again and his penis yearned to experience what his finger now enjoyed.

He pulled his finger free and took hold of his eager cock. Lyla quivered as he slid the tip of his penis down along her now wet pussy. Her outer lips wrapped lovingly around the tip and beckoned him further. His lust was out of control and he pushed inside. Lyla gasped and her body jolted in response but she made no effort to stop him. Instead, her pussy seemed to almost suck him deeper as it latched onto his cock.

"Oh! Yes!" he heard her exclaim when he was fully inside her, followed by a heavy moan as he slowly drew back. John cupped her firm ass in both hands and plunged back in, eliciting a second deeper moan.

Pumping in and out aggressively, John became a slave to the pleasure wracking his body. The way her hips responded, he suspected she felt the same. Her hips moved rhythmically with his thrusts, betraying experience, and causing John to doubt she was as "pure" as she had previously claimed. He took control of her hips and guided her back and forth. Lyla was moaned in ecstasy and lifted herself up from the table. The action pushed him deeper into her womanhood and John grunted in response to the fire burning within his loins.

If he kept this pace up, he would finish soon. John refused to let this once in a lifetime opportunity end! He slowed his thrusts, gently sliding in and out of her pussy a few more times to savor the sensation. When he finally pulled free, her tight lips seemed reluctant to let him go. Lyla turned her head towards him, her eyes betraying her own lust. Not giving her the time to come to her senses, John guided the tip of her penis upwards, between the firm globes of her ass. Her lovely blue eyes widened in surprise when his member found her asshole and she gasped when he pushed inside.

While her pussy had been incredibly tight, it paled in comparison to the way her ass instinctively clenched around his intruding cock. John's eyes rolled up at the sensation and he barely registered the second exclamation from the noblewoman or the way she squirmed as he held her in place. He was in a state of bliss as his cock plunged fully into her ass and then started to retreat. Her resistance also retreated as Lyla fell back onto the table with a heavy moan. Somewhere deep inside, John registered it all, but his focus remained on the intense satisfaction taking her asshole.

"Yes! Yes!" He heard her exclaim between moans.

John also began to grunt his appreciation. My God, the feeling was sublime. Her body quaked under his every touch and the woman cried out something that his current state kept him from fully registering. The familiar fire burned within his loins and it would not be denied this time. John unleashed a primal roar as that fire surged upwards through his shaft and into her awaiting ass. He was in a state of euphoria as he pumped wave after wave of his seed into the tight hole. She pushed back, accepting every drop. Releasing her hips, he fell against her, spent.

They both lay there panting in unison as rational thought slowly returned. When John finally stood up, he reluctantly slid his penis free. It exited with a slightly pop and he backed away, memorizing the moment. He watched the noblewoman climb to her feet and admired her every feature as she spun to face him. Sweat and exhaustion covered her body and her eyes held a glossy daze.

"That... that was... incredible," she whispered, putting a hand to her face.

John could not find the words to reply and continued to stare at her nudity. He could make out the pattern of the table's wood grain impressed into the skin of her pert breasts.

"Did... did it work?" she asked, recovering first.

"Huh?" John replied, still having not regained his full faculties.

"Did it cure the-" she began before her eyes widened with realization and her hand smashed solidly into the side of his face. "How dare you take my... my..." she said, trailing off and her hand swinging around a second time.

John's instincts saved him from the second assault and he caught the hand before it reached the target.

"Your impudence!" she spat, "My purity taken by you, a lowly commoner!"

John's shock had dissipated now, replaced by burgeoning anger. "I may have just saved your life!" His tone gave her pause and she gaped at him mid-sentence. "You came to me remember? You are the sick one."

Her jaw worked and her hands fell back to her hips, a place that provided no cover to the body still on full display. His eyes drank up the view and his anger ceded to renewed lust. 'That fargot root must be really doing its job today,' he thought as his penis twitched. He decided to exact one more bit of revenge.

"There is still one last thing," John said, cutting off the insult Lyla was about to express.

Surprise registered on her face, "What?"

"Just to be safe, you should clean any remaining seed off with your mouth," John said, pointing to his cock. He could not help but smile, he would not only take her completely, but she would finish it all on her knees.

The noblewoman looked at him as if he was joking, but his silence indicated otherwise. "You can't be serious!"

John shrugged, "Well, you may already be cured, but do you really want to risk it?"

Her brow dropped dangerously low and he watched her fidget as she struggled with the choice before her. Even if she said decided not to blow him one more time, he would enjoy the view for as long as it took for her to reach the conclusion. When she clenched her fists and stepped towards him, John broke into a wide grin—a fact not lost on her. She glared at him and dropped to her knees for the third time.