A Hunter's Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched with elation as she cringed and took his cock back into her mouth. He was still mostly limp and she was able to easily take him fully into her mouth. He felt her tremble as her lips clamped around the base of his shaft and began to slide back up, taking his seed and her fluids with them. John grunted in appreciation and his penis immediately responded. When she reached the tip and opened her mouth to release his cock, John's hand quickly found the back of her head, "Not yet," he grunted, urging her to continue.

He stared those beautiful blue eyes down for a moment before she relented to his urges and plunged back down the shaft in compliance. He knew that she probably suspected that he was doing this for enjoyment now, but he didn't care. This was worth the price of her anger. He watched in appreciation as she took control of his now fully erect cock and reveled in the sight of her head bobbing up and down as he fucked her mouth. Her perky tits bounced with each repetition. My God, it was incredible and John could not believe how quickly a second orgasm began to build.

John began to moan and thrust his hips forward eagerly seeking out her warm mouth. Lyla continued to work his cock, unaware of his impending orgasm. It would be a fitting end to a wonderful moment. When he felt the surge begin, he pushed his cock deep into her mouth and heard her muffled surprise as the first wave of his seed sprang free.

"OHH!" John grunted loudly, holding her head in place as he finished in her mouth.

Once the climax had run its course, he looked down to see those blue eyes pointing like daggers in his direction. "You have to swallow it," he explained as he pulled his cock free of those heavenly lips.. Her eyes closed momentarily and he saw her shudder as she forced herself to swallow the seed. The moment was over. Her eyes popped open and her hands flashed to her hips. The thunderclouds rolled back into her features.

"How dare you!" She exclaimed.

John found it hard to take her seriously, standing naked before him. She must have come to the same realization as she quickly bent over and collected her clothing. He toned out her various rants as she slid her undergarments into place and shimmied back into her green dress. John did not respond until her tits at last disappeared behind the green material.

"Look, the more seed you took in, the better chance that you would be cured," John explained as Lyla stopped to take a breath.

"What are you talking about?"

"Does your stomach hurt?" He asked.

"Well... no."

"Exactly," he continued, "The last part was just to be safe. I wanted to be sure"

Lyla looked at him skeptically, "So, am I cured?"

"Probably," John replied, "We've done all we could at least. Do you feel any more tingling?"

"Well, no," she replied, his words calming her down a bit.

"Good, that is a good sign. Tell you what, I'll give you this healing free of charge." John loved the look that brought to her face.

"Free of charge!" she exclaimed, "It had better be free of charge!"

John listened to another tirade before he butted in, "Would you rather your skin turn grey and your hair fall out?" She stopped and stared. "Then be thankful that we caught it before it was untreatable."

Her glare told him she had no counterargument and he had won this battle. Without another word, she turned and started to stomp towards the front door.

John called out, "Oh, you know what, just to be completely safe. You should probably stop by tomorrow." Lyla turned in confusion. "My assistant will be here, an older man, just do to him what you did to me today and then we can be absolutely sure that the sickness will not return."

Horror dawned on her beautiful face as she considered the prospect of returning tomorrow.

"It's your choice of course," John said.

She harrumphed and stomped from the shop. John knew she would be back. Harold would be in for quite a treat!