A Husband and a Wife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not what I was hoping for.

"Did you shave your pussy?" He asked all of the questions coming so fast I barely had time to respond.

"Yes, do you like it?" I said in a sexy voice or one that I thought was sexy.

"No, I don't, I have a big meeting in the morning ..." he said some more but I didn't hear him anymore. His grumpiness not only killed the moment, but in his anger he killed how I felt about myself, making me feel silly, old and angry at the same time.

He must have realized what he was saying. He started to say something and then shook his head and then said, "Listen, I'm sorry, but I have to get some sleep, and sorry I don't like how you look shaved." He sighed and then said, "Let it grow back and act your age, you're not a college girl, you could be a grandmother ..." Again he continued to talk but this time I had really stopped listening or caring. I rolled over and pulled the blankets around me, more hurt than angry. Betrayed and feeling stupid for even trying, I fell into a deep dark dreamless sleep.

The next day I think I must have been a total bitch at work, my husband had gotten up before me and left without a word, I had never felt more alone than I did that day.

The day passed in a blur and most people avoided me, quitting time came and I left without saying a word to anyone. My husband had texted and said he would be late.

I texted back, "FINE."

Without thinking about it, I happened to be picking up the mail at the end of our little road.

I didn't notice him until he spoke.

"Hello there," I tried to stifle a scream but was unsuccessful and he laughed.

"Eric, that wasn't funny," I tried to be angry but secretly my heart soared. I had looked for him when I pulled up to the mailbox but he hadn't been visible on the road when I stopped.

My eyes drank in several things all at the same time. His hands were tanned, even his ring finger, which was minus the ring. His upper body was more defined than I had thought and it was tanned all over.

The shorts were indeed small, but not embarrassingly small, but sexily small. In addition, his chest, arms, and legs were completely smooth. I took all of that in less than a couple of seconds.

My heart was beating so hard I could feel it.

He was talking and I realized I had no idea what he was saying. I just hoped my mouth wasn't hanging open.

He stopped, smiled, and waited. He was as big as my son was, and given all of the running he did, I suspected he was 20 lbs lighter. I suddenly realized I was staring at his chest.

I stammered an apology and he held up his hand, "I was hoping to run into you."

"You were?" he replied.

"I have to confess, I changed my running time just on the off chance I might run into you, I have been thinking about you a lot lately but we never seemed to be in a place where I could talk to you."

He took a breath and then continued, "A few days I ago I decided that I would figure out a way for us to connect again."

I must have blushed because he laughed again. We had never "connected" before, although there had always been some excited tension between us.

It was a warm laugh, a fun laugh, and I felt my knees getting a little wobbly. I thought, "Smarten up woman; you're old enough to be a grandmother, not a college girl."

He was talking again and I was nodding and smiling, but I heard only a few words here and a few words there. This time it wasn't from anger or hurt that I didn't hear what was being said, this time it was because I was captivated by his eyes.

"I don't know how to say this Eric, but I remember you not being in this great of shape, and weren't you at bit ... a bit fuzzier."

There was that smile again, it wasn't the first thing I had said in our conversation, but it was the first thing I remembered.

"Yes, my wife hates it, but I was tired of looking like some kind of hairy freak, so I just did it one day."

"On you, it looks awesome, I can't believe how incredibly sexy you look, why doesn't she like it?"

"She says I look like a woman,"

I cut him off.

"Mary is a fool then, I can't imagine any man looking as sexy as you," it was the second time I referred to him as sexy and the words were out of my mouth before I could catch them.

I never talked this way; it was like someone else was controlling me.

Then I made things worse.

"My husband hates me being shaved bare too, I shaved last night and he said to let it grow back," I had said all of that without thinking and now was horrified at myself. I knew my face must be blushing bright red and pink.

Again, the smile.

"Well at least you are a woman though," he laughed easily at me.

His teasing didn't make me upset, in fact, because of the warmth of his smile, I don't think anything could have bothered me.

Then he added, "I like the idea that you are almost completely hairless, I have fantasized about being with a woman that is as smooth as I am," he said without any embarrassment at all.

A thought occurred to me and he must have noticed.

He smiled again and laughed, "Yes, there too, everything is smooth."

I blushed again, but not before reaching out with my hand and touching his chest, I ran my hand over his smooth pecs and down his barely defined abs and said, "She is crazy, I wish my husband was half a sexy as you, I can't remember the last time Bill had abs."

He said, "Mary doesn't even seem to notice me anymore, the last few years she has gotten so involved with her job that we have grown apart, especially with the kids gone," he held up his ring finger and added, "I stopped wearing the ring, and she hasn't even said anything or seemed to notice."

Again, my mouth worked before my brain, "Tell me about it, I haven't had sex since before I turned fifty," I put my free hand over my mouth again mortified that I had said that.

"Eric, I didn't mean to say that out loud, I am so embarrassed, I am so sorry," I almost started to turn away.

"Don't be, like I said I was hoping that we might get a chance to talk, I have missed seeing you, and besides, how can you be over fifty, you look like you are barely 30."

"Not only are you hairless, but you must also be blind," I laughed; as we looked into eye other's eyes for what seemed like a long time.

It was then I realized my hand hadn't stopped touching and caressing his chest.

"Do you like how I feel?"

Blushing again, I started to pull away and he said, "Don't stop, I like how it feels, it is kind of nice to have a beautiful woman touching me like that, I can't remember the last time anyone did."

"You think I'm beautiful?" I said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, I always have," he said and moved so we were only a few inches apart.

Things were moving way too fast for me, my head was almost spinning; this wasn't like me at all.

But yet, my hand never left his chest, I let my fingers trace circles in his skin as he looked down at me, his blue eyes piercing my brown ones.

"You're smooth everywhere?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling at him.

"Don't believe me," he smiled, "Why don't you feel for yourself," he said boldly, playfully saying what I scarcely believed that I was hearing.

I couldn't. Never in a million years could feel up another man, but my hand and fingers never stopped. My hands cupped his pecs and toyed with his nipples, he moaned softly. I caressed his stomach, softly playing with the taut muscles.

Eric closed his eyes as my fingers reached the waistband of his shorts, paused for a split second, and then surprising me slipped below the waistband material. I was half-convinced that I must be dreaming again.

He was shaved and very smooth. This was so bad and so amazing at the same time.

A car zoomed past totally obvious to the drama that was being played out only a few feet away from my mailbox. Blocked by my vehicle whoever was driving never noticed my hand moving down the smooth flatness of Eric's stomach and into his shorts.

By touch, I realized immediately Eric wasn't wearing any underwear and he inhaled as my fingers touched him, I felt light-headed, almost like I was watching another person.

He opened his eyes and I gazed into the deep blue of them as my fingers explored his cock and balls. He moaned softly as my fingers closed around his cock.

"That feels incredible," he whispered as he closed his eyes and shuttered slightly. Another car passed by but I barely noticed it.

His shorts were loose enough that my hand moved freely, up and down, caressing and stroking the length of his shaft.

I could feel him growing and I continued to explore him. My touch grazed the tip of him and I could feel the wetness of his pre-cum. I used a finger to spread the wetness on his skin. Although it had been a long time since I had felt a man's cock, I had not forgotten what men liked.

Eric moaned softly and leaned back against the side of my car.

I wanted so badly to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth, but that was impossible given how exposed we were. It wasn't the same but my fingers danced and caressed him almost as well.

Another car zipped past, then Eric leaned down, and for the first time since before I was married, I kissed another man passionately.

The warmth of his lips and tongue took my breath away. The softness and strength of his lips were not a contradiction. The passion and forcefulness made my knees weak. I couldn't remember anyone ever kissing me like that ever.

All the time, my fingers stroked him and my mouth responded without any conscious thought. Our kiss might have been 5 seconds or it might have been 5 hours, for those few moments, he had ignited a spark that I thought had died a long time ago.

I slipped my other hand down the back of his shorts; I felt the smoothness of tightness of his ass. My small hand gripped his cheeks alternating between handling him as roughly as I would want someone to do to me and just lightly enough to make shapes with my fingertips. Eric's hips flexed and his eyes fluttered closed.

As we kissed, I heard him moan and then stiffen, he had cum, and his hot sticky semen flooded into his shorts and covered my hand and fingers.

"Sorry," he said softly obviously embarrassed, "it has been a very long time since anyone other than me has played with me."

"Shhh," I said and withdrew one hand from his sticky shorts; my fingers were covered with his semen. I lifted them to my mouth, never breaking eye contact, and licked the salty, bitter cum from my fingers.

"Mmmmm, don't apologize, I think it is the sexiest thing I have seen or done in a very long time," I whispered, more thinking than talking. My fingers ducked into his shorts several times, each time coming back with more tangy content for me.

I smiled at the growing wet spot on his shorts, "I guess you really were glad to see me."

He laughed and said, "You might say that, I have been trying to catch your attention for more than a week, I wanted to talk to you, I had dreamed about doing this and more to you for months now, but never thought we actually would."

"Why not," I asked knowing the answer.

"Because you are married, I didn't dare think I had a chance. I thought my days of doing things like this were over. Mary lost interest in sex years ago and there aren't many people I could tell, just about everyone thinks we have a perfect life,"

"But you need more, and you thought you can't do anything about it," I finished his sentence.

"I understand how you feel," I said. My hands had returned to the inside of his shorts as we talked.

Just then, another car approached and it was his wife, she slowed and smiled at me and then pulled down the road towards their driveway. My car blocked her view and Eric seemed to grow harder knowing that I was still playing with his cock while his wife was only a car-length away.

"I gotta go, thank you, and I want to do this again," he laughed, "Maybe to you next time, and we'll figure something out."

"Next time, I will use my lips and mouth to clean you up," I said not believing the boldness of my words.

He kissed me again, his tongue lingering on my lips, and then he was gone.

My head was spinning, what had I done, I licked my lips and my fingers again, still tasting him and feeling excitement and warmth between my legs I hadn't felt since high school. I stood there for several minutes wondering if it had even actually happened.

Later that night, I was working out and had almost convinced myself that it had just been another one of my amazing dreams when my phone buzzed.

"Can you text?"

I stared at it for a few seconds, my heart thumping in my chest.

"Yes."

"I can only talk briefly, did you like today?"

"Yes." I typed almost immediately.

"Me too, would you like to try it again?"

Again, no hesitation, "Yes."

"Okay, but nobody can know, do you agree?"

I couldn't believe I was doing this, my face was flushed and my blood pressure must have been off the chart, but I could feel the electricity coursing through my pussy.

"Yes."

"Good, tomorrow night at 7:30, go jogging up the road and cut into the conservation area and run on the lake loop, I will wait by the picnic area, can you do that?"

I thought about it, I usually worked out then, I figured I could get away, "Yes."

"Great, I will see you then."

My heart pounded, I knew what would happen if Eric met me, I knew was a horrible person, my mother would disown me if she found out, I would be committing adultery ... but realizing the sense of excitement I was feeling, I knew there was no turning back, it might be my last and only chance to have sex again.

That night, I laid awake trying to sleep. My body was resting; my mind was speeding at a million miles on an hour, looking at the moon hanging out the window my thoughts turned to tomorrow. Each time I closed my eyes I worried about what I was going to do. Try as I might, Eric did not visit my dreams. Eventually though, I somehow fell asleep.

The next day disappeared in a blur. My mind was on automatic all day, the next thing I knew I was jogging towards the conservation area.

The sweat formed a thin glistening layer on my skin. Not one for fancy jogging outfits, I ran in shorts and a black sports bra. My only concession to running as an organized activity was my shoes, an expensive pair of white Nike's. My shorts were small and loose with nothing between my body and them. The warm air tickled my pussy; I was almost feverish with excitement.

My husband had never even noticed as I closed the door. As I got ready, he was already asleep on the couch with a documentary droning on the TV. He would sleep until his snoring woke him up. I had been running for about 30 minutes hitting my stride, although sweating, my breathing was steady, and my rhythm was smooth.

The conservation area Eric chose was beautiful but seldom used; I ran there a lot and hardly ever saw any people. I wondered if that is why Eric had chosen it.

The trail was quiet, in the late day sun, the air was still warm and humid, and it would be light for another two hours. I ran, worried that my heartbeat was off the chart, not from the running, but from my excitement.

I glanced down and noticed my nipples pushing hard against my bra; they could reveal my excitement to anyone, had anyone been around. My eraser size nubs were leaving two sizeable impressions in the black material. So focused on the sensations from between my legs, my nipples, and I almost missed him, sitting on a picnic table near a deserted lookout overlooking the lake.

I almost wondered again if I was dreaming, that thought was on my mind when he spoke.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi," I said softly and smiled.

Before he could do anything, I moved close to him and kissed him. The passion and hunger of the kiss surprised me as I wrapped my arms around his body.

"Wow, that was even better than your last kiss," he said as he allowed me to sit on his lap facing him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I thought so too," I said with my lips only a few inches from his.

He said, "Before we go any further, I need you to know I can't leave my wife." This seemed a funny thing to say as he leaned into me and kissed me for almost five minutes without stopping, my mind screamed at me, logic trying to overcome my passion and losing badly.

We continued to kiss and were completely lost in the moment. I felt like I was the first woman he had ever kissed; it wasn't that he wasn't good at it, he was incredible, and it just seemed that he had never had anyone kiss him back as desperately as I did.

Finally, with our temperatures causing us both to sweat, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Do you understand? If my kids knew they would never understand, everyone thinks we have a perfect life, I can't start over," he said with a tone of unhappiness that was almost tangible.

"I know and I understand," I said, "I understand because I am in the same position."

"That doesn't bother you?" he replied almost unbelievably.

"Does it bother you?" I asked and then added, "You have a nice life, a nice house, nice kids, a good job, your wife is a nice person," I said quietly knowing exactly how he felt. I was increasingly afraid of where this conversation was going.

"No, I was surprised it didn't, but I have given them everything and now I want something for myself, after wrestling my demons, I think that if I could find the right woman, I could help her as much as she helped me," he said almost earnestly.

"I have always had a crush on you, right from the time we first moved here," he blurted out. I didn't know if anyone still said "crush" anymore, but it only added to my desire for him.

"I know, I tried to flirt with you a little, I always liked that you noticed," sighing a little, "back then my husband was not as bad, he was not as focused on his job as he is now, he would stay awake, we were intimate, not as often as I would like, but still enough."

"As the kids grew, there was less and less time, your kids grew to have different friends than our kids, and I saw you fewer and fewer times," I said wistfully. I took a deep breath, now really worried that my desires were likely going to be disappointed yet again.

"So I understand completely, we both have too much to lose by starting all over," I said my voice drifting off. I could feel tears starting to rise as my heart sank back into despair.

"I'm stuck, I'm too comfortable," he said, his words not sounding whiny at all, because I knew exactly what he meant. I knew what I said next would change my life.

Several minutes of silence lingered, part of me was afraid this would be it. I knew where this was heading and whether this was a dream or not, I wasn't going to let that happen.

"So I think you have found the right woman, let's see what we can do what we can," I said smiling for the first time since he started talking.

He smiled back at me and nodded.

I pushed myself against him, my pussy grinding against the hardness in his shorts.

"Are you sure?" he said as my nearly extinguished feelings burst back into flame.

I didn't say anything; I used my tongue to trace his lips and then stroked his tongue with it before softly biting his lips with my teeth. His hands were cupping my ass cheeks and as I kissed him, he squeezed them; I could feel the power in those strong hands. I needed more, much more; the logic part of my brain stopped fighting and tried to figure out ways to make it work.

A flash of movement not far away caught my eye and then was lost to the passion that I let escape, and whatever it was disappeared from my memory.

I stopped thinking, I just focused on him, on his lips, on his mouth, and I felt his hands exploring me. I could feel the callouses on his hands as they moved over my skin.

Breaking for air. I said, "Okay, if we are going to do this, we have to be a little more discrete." I got off his lap. I could feel the crotch of my shorts was wet from me and I smiled at the wet mark I had left on his light-colored shorts, maybe it was me or maybe it was him.