A Husband and a Wife Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out, grabbed his hand, and helped pull him up.

"A picnic table visible from just about anywhere on this lake is not the most discrete place that you and I should fuck for the first time," I said, he was taken aback a little by my use of that word, but he wasted no time getting to his feet.

His large hand in my warm small hand, I led him into the trees, still almost thinking this was a dream. We passed around some larger trees to a clearing that was about fifty feet from the picnic table and just a little more than that from the walking path. It was still close to the trail, but it was mostly hidden.

"Is this discreet enough," he asked.

I laughed, "I wanted to fuck you on the picnic table as soon as I saw you."

I turned and kissed him again, my hunger was matched by his, although our sounds were mostly hidden by the surrounding brushes we were soon beyond caring. The pent-up emotions overcome all of the words and thoughts of discretion and caution.

Eric's hands were everywhere; I felt hands on my sports bar, cupping me, feeling me, roughly gripping my nipples. I felt his lips and tongue, his teeth biting softly on my own lips and tongue, penetrating and exploring deep into my warm mouth.

He raised up my bra, exposing my 34B's to the warm air, if it were possible, my nipples became even more inflamed as he lowered his mouth to each. Cooing noises came from deep inside me and I tried to grind my body into his, his large hands kneading my ass, I felt them work themselves inside my loose shorts.

The roughness of his hands contrasted with the smoothness of my cheeks only fueling my desires even more.

Eric paused and looked at me with eyes that I knew wanted to devour me. I crossed my arms, lifted my sports bar over my head, and let it fall onto the ground. Eric looked at me again as he stripped his tee shirt and shorts off, no underwear hid his cock and without any hair, his cock and balls looked even bigger than what I had felt only yesterday.

Eric wasn't huge, but he was bigger than what I remember my husband was and Eric's cock was much thicker, the tip glistening with clear pre cum. I felt Eric's hands on my shorts as he knelt in front of me, slowly pulling them down, I could detect the scent of my pussy and Eric made a show of inhaling my scent as the shorts passed over the flair of my ass.

In a few moments, naked except for our running shoes and socks, I closed my eyes as Eric's face approached my pussy. My husband hadn't gone down on me since before our kids were born, Eric wasted no time, he covered my pussy in hundreds of small short kisses, his hot breath making my body twist and push forward against his face, but he would not be rushed. His tongue replaced the short kisses and it was like it had a mind of its own.

My knees almost buckled and he had only just begun, Eric pulled me towards the grass.

"Here, let's do this," and he lay on his back on the soft ground and grass. He motioned me to kneel over him. I hadn't done this since I was a teenager, but he positioned me and I sat across his face, I felt his tongue and his nose make contact with my body and an involuntary moan escaped from me as I settled down harder onto his face.

Eric's tongue started slowly but even the stubble on his face was arousing me as any movement sent bolts of electricity through my body. Eric knew what he was doing, starting from the outside folds; it was like his tongue knew every square inch of my pussy and how to make me scream.

Up and down, in and out, he danced around my little clitty and soon the air was filled with the sounds of my pleasure.

My world had shrunk to only this moment; I lost myself to what Eric was doing to me.

His hands were busy too, nobody had ever really played with my ass during sex and when Eric ran his fingers between my cheeks, I could not believe the intensity of the electricity that sparked through me.

The space between my pussy and my rosebud especially made me grind myself harder into his face. He rimmed my ass with his fingers and all I could see were bright oranges, reds, and yellows.

I took advantage of the difference in our sizes, squirmed a little to find the best way to give Eric access to me, and then leaned forward as Eric no doubt had wanted me to do. I had zero hesitation, sucking cock was something I had always loved, and just because my husband had stopped wanting it, didn't mean that I didn't know how to be a great little cocksucker.

Now it was Eric's time to inhale sharply, he would later tell me that he hadn't had a blowjob for the entire time he had been married because Mary thought it was disgusting. I had no such reservations. Taking the tip my tongue lapped up his clear pre-cum like a cat lapping up cream, only I enjoyed Eric's much more. By leaning forward, Eric now had even better access to my ass and I felt him use my juices to coat a finger and then penetrate my ass to the first knuckle. I screamed a muffled scream because his wide cock filled my mouth.

His cock was warm, I took him deeper into my mouth, I could feel the veins, I could feel the pulse of his heartbeat, and I could feel the hardness growing. With his tongue teasing my little clitty and his finger now plunging in and out of my ass way past the first and second knuckles, my body was twisting and flexing like it was out of control. I felt like an animal in the wild, naked in the forest; this is what I needed, what I had missed for most of my life.

I kissed, licked, and sucked the entire length of his shaft, even several times taking each of his balls into my mouth. The smoothness of his skin, the scent of his body, and his reaction to what I was doing almost turned me on as much as what he was doing to me.

When I played with myself, I had orgasms, small moments of pleasure that always left me wanting more, what was happening now was different.

My body was shaking with an uncontrollable desire that I had only read about in those online stories. The way that Eric was moving made me realize that the way he was fucking my face was making him feel the same way. I knew that the more I experienced, the more I would want, it was like a flood was unleashed and there was no stopping it.

With each passing moment, those feelings only grew stronger. I could feel Eric shaking beneath me, the friction of his face on my freshly shaved pussy was helping to make the waves of electricity coursing through my body seem to take me higher and higher.

I was only conscious of the pleasure I felt, except for a moment of clarity when I took one finger and brought it took my mouth, licked it, and then used it to touch Eric's ass. I let my fingers wander before slowing rubbing between his cheeks and then rimming his tight little asshole.

Eric seemed to jump even with me laying atop of him. As my finger rimmed him, in that moment he moaned loudly, went completely rigid, shook, and then his cock exploded in my mouth. His cum surprised me with the pressure and amount. Some went directly down my throat, some coated the inside of my mouth, and much of it escaped and smeared all over my face. I never stopped, swallowing, sucking, and rubbing my face in it.

"Ohhmmmyyyygggoooddd," he finally gasped after several more moments of me licking and kissing his now softening cock. "That was insane, you are amazing."

Eric lay there, content for the moment just to enjoy the intensity of his orgasm. I continued to lick and clean him. Then I felt his tongue and fingers turning their attention back to pleasuring my ass and pussy.

Before I had a chance to realize what he was doing, a second finger joined his first in my ass as he was totally focused on making me orgasm.

Now it was my turn again to moan and whimper. He told me afterward he could not believe the words that came out of my mouth. I had not realized I had been saying. "I want you to fuck my ass, make me cum, I want to be your little slut, fuck me hard, suck on my cunt," were just some of the words that he later shared. All I remembered was the pleasure, especially the incredible feeling of having my ass stretched by two fingers.

Free of having my mouth filled with his cock, there was no stifling my scream when the wave broke over me, the reds, oranges, and yellows exploded again as I came hard, my thighs locking around Eric's head as the rigidness took over and made my entire body shake as wave after wave. At some point, the show of colours was replaced by total darkness.

The throbbing and incredible warmth that radiated from deep inside me was the first thing I remembered as I recovered. Then I felt Eric moving my body. Eric was easily able to move me around and positioned me on all fours.

My senses flooded back with a rush as I felt the tip of his cock enter my puffy red pussy, I felt the end of his thumb on my rosebud. My head rested on the warm grass and my ass was up in the air as Eric started to fuck me doggy style. That sense of feeling like a wild animal returned and at that moment I was happy to be Eric's little bitch.

Instead of being really sensitive like it was normally after an orgasm, my pussy allowed Eric to plunge his cock deep into my pussy repeatedly. I felt like I was being split into two, his thickness making me feel so much fuller than what I remembered my husbands cock. Eric pushed hard into me not stopping until I felt his shaved balls slapping hard against my smooth pussy.

He pulled almost all of the way out, and then plunged in; I was still very tight and the friction was unimaginably wonderful. Again. Again. My back arched, I pushed back against him, a sound started to rise in my core, moved up my throat, entered my mouth ...

"Snap,"

We both froze. My scream died in my mouth. Fear suddenly rushed back into both of our minds.

Eric was deep inside me, but there was someone on the path.

Our discarded clothes were obvious if anyone happened to look just the right way into the trees.

"Don't make a noise," Eric whispered in my ear.

"I'm not even breathing," I said in a whisper.

The sounds of footsteps on gravel came closer. The feeling of Eric's cock inside me began to shift and the thrill of being caught began to replace my fear.

I half expected Eric to withdraw or to start shrinking, instead he seemed to get even bigger. Cock filling pussy, Eric and I were joined physically and mentally into one. We both realized at the moment, the thrill of fucking in public, the risk, was intoxicating.

I felt Eric pull a little out of me and then push back hard again, soon he was slowly fucking me despite the immediate danger of him being caught fucking his neighbor's wife. I was on all fours, he was fucking me and was using his thumb to finger fuck my ass.

Although I was terrified of being found. I was absolutely turned on in ways that I had never thought of before.

The sound of the footsteps kept coming closer, voices now could be heard; there was more than one person. Eric never stopped, he was still quietly fucking me, shaking as he did, and I could feel him stiffen. The voices were quite clear now and when it seemed like they were right on top of us I felt Eric moan quietly and felt the hot squirting of Eric's cum. One, two, and then three distinct floods of hot cum flooded me while one or more people were literally within feet of us.

The voices were right alongside us. I wanted to moan so badly but Eric moved and put one hand over my mouth and pushed himself even harder into my pussy. I was slow close to cumming myself.

Eric kept himself in place as the voices started to recede and the footsteps grew quieter.

I couldn't believe we had been so bold and so lucky. Finally, I could feel Eric shrinking inside me and then he withdrew and rolled onto his back.

I stayed in place as I felt his cum start to leak out of me, disappointed not to have cum, but thrilled that Eric had. My disappointment disappeared when Eric surprised me again.

"Don't move, I want to do something," he said. He moved quicker than what I would have expected.

I felt his mouth on my pussy again, this time, lapping up his own cum. That was so nasty; I had never even considered that Eric would do that to me. I husband would never have even considered it, but here was Eric, his tongue buried deep inside me, his face pushed right against me, eating his own cum.

It wasn't long before he had finished cleaning me out when he moved up a little and began licking my ass. It was too much as soon for my body to stay in control of itself. As he began rimming my tight little asshole, my body began to shake again and this time my scream echoed throughout the clearing.

It was not as powerful and the build-up wasn't as long, but it felt out of this world.

My body shook and vibrated for several minutes before finally ebbing and I collapsed onto my stomach, breathing hard but feeling insanely satisfied.

He smiled, "I guess I know what kinds of things you like." He lay back and pulled me towards him and we were naked and in others' arms on the grass. For the first time in forever, I felt like me again.

"That was incredible," Eric finally said as we lay with me tucked beside him, my head on his chest. I could hear and felt his heartbeat.

"When can we do it again?" I whispered.

"You want to?" he said with just a trace of anxiety in his voice.

"Yes, we both deserve to," I said.

"You're not afraid of getting caught?" he said quietly.

"Judging by your reaction, I think that the possibility of getting caught just makes you hornier," As I reached over and slowly rubbed his soft cock.

I noticed the shadows had started to get longer and I knew that we both needed to go back, but neither of us wanted to go.

He stood up and I grabbed his clothes and started to help him get dressed, I helped him into his shorts and pulled them up but not before wrapping my lips around his cock and looking up into his eyes.

"What am I going to do with you," he looked down and smiled.

"Fuck me hard as much and as often as you can," I laughed.

"Count on it," he leaned down and kissed my cum smeared face, he looked at his watch, let do this again in a few days, okay?"

"Just text me and I will be ready," I said.

He left, turning around once to wave before heading down the path and I watched the empty path for several minutes.

I stood in the clearing, still naked, my body still throbbing, just enjoying the feeling of having been fucked the long-forgotten thrill of being naked outside...

Finally, I was just about to reach for my clothes when I heard something behind me.

"That was really hot," a female voice said ...