A Husband's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me you've never thought about me. I knew you wanted me the first time you saw me."

"Callie, I have, but we can't do this."

"Yes we can. You want me and I want you too."

"Callie, please I can't. I love my wife."

"I know you do. She's an amazing woman, but why do you look at me the way you do?"

"Callie, I look at a lot of women. That doesn't mean I can cheat on her." She took the opportunity to kiss me again. I pulled away again but not as quickly as the first time. Despite the guilt I was feeling, she was having an effect on me. I felt my resolve beginning to crumble. She grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her breasts. That first touch of her marked my surrender. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pushed her up against the back wall of the elevator and we fell into a torrent of kisses. My hand pawed at her breasts through her sexy purple dress.

"God, I've wanted this for a long time," she gasped between kisses. "I'm so turned on right now. I want you to do whatever you want to me..."

My hand slid down her back and over her ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze. It was as firm as I had always imagined it would be. My hand drifted down the back of her thigh until I found the hem of her dress. My fingers traced along the silky material of her tights on the way back up. I moved them towards her front across the curve of her hip. I soon found the swell of her pussy nestled in the nylon material. She purred when my fingers made contact with her. It didn't feel like she was wearing any panties under the tights.

"Oh, I've thought about you touching me so much." I nestled my hand over her pussy lips and began to slowly rub it back and forth over the silky nylon. She was hanging onto my neck tightly as I did. We continued to assault one another with a barrage of kisses. It was pent up desire for both of us, mixed with guilt and shame for me.

"Oh, Rob...that feels so good."

"Callie, Let's go to the lounge on the 9th floor. It's empty."

"Okay."

I turned to restart the elevator before I resumed my assault on her. I hoped that the elevator didn't stop before we reached the 9th floor.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. I grabbed her hand and literally dragged her down the hall to the lounge. I looked back at her briefly and noticed the sinful look of desire on her face. I placed my key card on the door and we quickly walked in. I dead bolted the door and closed the curtains. I left the lights off since there was plenty of sunlight still coming through the curtains. I quickly led her to the table along the wall and pushed her back on to it. We resumed our kissing as my hands moved to pull her black jacket off her shoulders. The zipper of her dress was next. She looked up at me as I moved my hands to her back again to undo her pretty black lace bra.

"Do you want me?"

"Of course I do. What man could resist you? I'll never live with myself for doing this, but I know I'll regret it if I don't. I've wanted you from the moment I saw you, Callie." Her bra was undone and her perky c cup breasts were free and in my hands.

"I know you have. It drove me so fucking wild. You don't know how many times I wanted to do this."

She wrapped her hands around my neck and we resumed our torrid kissing.

I ran my hands up her silky, nylon covered thighs. I slowly pulled the hem of her dress up as I did. When I had it around her waist, I pulled her hips to mine and began to grind my crotch against hers. It brought a sexy moan from her.

I gradually moved my hand between our dueling pelvises, where it found the gusset of her tights. I quickly made a hole in them and my fingers began to explore the smooth wet lips of her pussy. It was completely bare like I had imagined. I slowly pushed two of my fingers in her wet cunt.

"Oh, yes," she purred. I looked down at her as I continued to slowly finger her. Her sexy green eyes had a sparkle to them.

I felt her hands fumbling with my belt. I thought briefly about helping her but decided I would let her do it. She was jittery.

"You okay?"

"Yes, I'm just so excited. Mike's the only man that's touched me in 4 years. And not for months."

My belt was finally undone and she was sliding my zipper down. My hard cock had found its way through my boxers and greeted her. She took my cock in her hands and slowly rubbed it.

"It's so thick." She looked up at me and smiled. "It's going to feel so fucking good inside me. I want to suck it for you."

She slowly slid off the table and fell to her knees in front of me. She looked up briefly before she took me in her mouth. I watched as she slowly moved her bright, red lips up and down the first three inches. Her right hand was wrapped around the remaining length and was slowly stroking it. She was doing a very nice job. Unconsciously, I thought she wasn't as talented as Brandi. I was suddenly racked again with guilt. I tried to pull away from her, but she grabbed my cock with both hands. She let me slip out of her mouth.

"What?"

"We can't do this."

"We're already doing it." She squeezed my cock hard and took me back in her mouth. She slowly guided me to where I was leaning back against the table. I looked down as she continued to suck my hard cock. Occasionally, she would look up at me. After a while, she stopped.

"You have a really great dick. Mike's nothing compared to you. Your wife is so lucky." She flashed me a wicked smile.

"Callie, please don't mention her." The smile faded from her face. She reached to suck on me some more, but I grabbed her by the chin. She looked up at me. I thought I could see a little fear in her eyes. I slowly pulled her chin upwards indicating she should stand up. When she did, I pulled her to a couch on the other side of the room. I pushed her back on it before I knelt before her. She looked at me with curiosity. I pushed her knees apart and back. The heels of her sexy black boots were soon resting on the edge of the couch. I moved my face between her thighs and my tongue made contact with her hot little pussy. I quickly swirled my tongue around her lips savoring her taste. I hadn't tasted another woman in over 25 years.

I used my tongue to explore every part of her delicate little pussy. I traced a line around her little clit, never touching it, but certainly keeping her attention. My fingers were touching and gently fingering her. Her breathing increased and gradually built into a series of low moans. Her hands found their way to the back of my head.

"Rob, that's really good. You make me feel amazing." I didn't respond, I just kept up my assault on her. I used my many years of practice to slowly build her up. I teased her a little, stopping just short a few times. After the last tease, the insistent pressure she was applying to my head made me decide to bring her over the edge. My tongue quickly swirled around her clit. She didn't require a great amount of stimulation before she came. She let out a low guttural moan and clenched my head hard in her hands. I could see her head pressed back into the couch.

"Ahhh, that was so fucking good..." She slowly looked down at me kneeling between her thighs. She reached for me. I stood and pushed her to one side where she was lying on the couch. I pulled her dress back up around her waist and knelt between her thighs. I grabbed her ass, pulling her hips to me. I guided my cock to her wet lips and slowly slid in her to the hilt. She gasped when I hit bottom.

"God, you feel so big." She groaned.

"Shhh. Somebody on the other side of the wall could hear you." She smiled devilishly as I began to slowly fuck her.

"I know. I just can't believe we're doing this."

"Neither can I." I kept thinking of my wife, but it didn't stop me from continuing to saw my hard cock in and out of her.

She was holding her lips tightly together and staring in my eyes as we fucked. We were both trying to be quiet. I could hear the gentle creak of the couch with each stroke.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck and her black boots were sliding up and down the backs of my thighs. She felt so good underneath me. The tightness of her pussy was something that I had remembered from my youth. I couldn't believe her stupid husband wasn't doing this three times a day. Once again, I thought of my own sweet wife.

Callie pulled me towards her and we shared another passionate kiss. She buried her face against my chest. I could feel her passionate moans more than I could hear them. I slowly raised back up so I could look at her again.

"Oh, Rob. Oh. This is so good. I love being fucked hard like this. It turns me on so much." I looked down and into her eyes. I watched her tits bounce as I pounded her. I shifted my hips a little and began to grind into her. She pulled me back down close to her. Her muscles clenched around me and she arched her back.

"Ah, that's so good. I've needed this..."

"I know you have." I was shaking my head.

"I'm sorry..." She was looking up at me.

"Callie, don't worry baby. Just enjoy it."

"Are you?"

"Yes."

She looked really sad as she could see the look on my face.

I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her. Her arms were draped around my neck holding me close. I leaned back on my heels and grabbed her ankles. Soon her sexy boots were resting on my shoulders. The new angle allowed me deeper access to her. I took advantage of it.

"Oh, that's deep. I feel so full now."

I looked down at her and nodded. We continued to fuck like that for a long while before I changed the angle slightly. Her moans suddenly increased.

"Yes, that's it. Just like that." I felt her tense slightly and then she let out a low moan. Her beautiful face was contorted in pleasure. "I'm cumming again..."

I increased the intensity of my thrusts trying to hasten my own orgasm. I soon felt the familiar sensation and I rammed my cock all the way in her. I closed my eyes as I came.

I laid there on top of her for a while. I could hear her breathing begin to slow. I felt her soft hand cup my chin. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me.

"Rob, I've never enjoyed it like that before."

I looked at her but couldn't find anything to say. I slowly pulled myself off of her. She tried to hold on to me but I shrugged her off.

"You regret it don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'm sorry."

"Callie, you didn't force me. I wanted it too. I shouldn't have done it though." I had stood up and was pulling my slacks back up.

"Yeah..." She was sitting up now. Her pretty dress was around her waist and the gusset of her tights was ripped open. "Where does this leave us?"

"Callie, there can't be an 'us'."

"Rob, I can't just put what I feel for you aside."

"You're going to have to."

She just stared at me. I stared back. She turned away from me. I could see her shake as she began to cry.

"Callie. I'm sorry."

"So am I." I moved to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Leave me alone. You're right. We shouldn't have done this."

I pulled my hand away. I turned and walked to the door. I looked back, but she was still facing away from me. I walked out into the hall and took the stairs to the tenth floor.

When I got there, I slipped into the side door to my office. I walked to my desk and sat down. I propped my elbows on the desk and had my head in my hands. What I had just done? I thought I felt guilty when I was doing it, but I really felt it now. I had cheated on my wife and threw a beautiful, young woman aside like a piece of trash.