A Irmandade do Incesto Ch. 02

Story Info
Pais cuidam de sexualizar as filhas.
2k words
3.43
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers

As we showed in the previous chapter, where we introduced how we organize ourselves, we formed a Fraternity of dedicated parents committed to the good development and sexual practice without preconception of our daughters. What we dedicate ourselves to together and really in brotherhood. Readers who wish to better understand the set of cases that we will be presenting in this and the next chapters, can read the introduction right here in Literótica.

**********

Jards, one of the newest fraternals, had a special, romantic gesture with his daughter. On her birthday, after he joined the Brotherhood, she innovated, promoting the traditional little family and social party with her friends on the eve and the next day, her birthday, she gathered some of us in a closed, confidential way, in his apartment to a special party.

He served drinks, provided a new birthday cake and the beautiful Júnia danced naked for us, performing three beautiful choreographies to the sound of mournful music, which was nothing new, because since the beginning of our mission, it has been a habit both in normal meetings and in special ones like this one, girls expose themselves partially or totally naked to be appreciated and examined by the present parents.

We saw in detail and for a long time her beautiful little body, perfect anatomy and the natural development for her age, Júnia did not deny anything, remaining naked after each number, giving us all the necessary time we needed to appreciate and assess your beautiful body.

In the end, as a special birthday present, she got her father's permission to give it and can be fucked right there by three of us.

Júnia was satisfied, kissed and thanked her father, said that on all her upcoming birthdays, she wanted a celebration like that.

One of the most practical and pragmatic of us, Jules, reminded her that she was still young, enjoying and being able to enjoy these pleasures that, for that reason, we provided her, however, in some time, she would fall in love, become engaged, get married, whatever perhaps it would harm or hinder his performance among us.

Just as other girls had been doing and two were even practicing, the beautiful girl, while getting dressed at the end of our meeting, after three fucks, stated, in a solemn pact with the Sorority, that her commitment and involvement with us would not would leave to have continuity with marriage, persisting after it, when she would remain faithful to our principles and, in addition to remaining sexually accessible to her father and other brothers of our acquaintanceship, would contribute to being a living example, encourager and instructor of the new girls who were growing up, reaching the phase of being desirable and appetizing to us.

**********

- Good night to all you, parents like me and the beautiful girls present. Being our first time here, I introduce myself, Mateus, 35 years old, space engineer and my virgin daughter, here beside me, Juliana, future pediatrician, who is her vocation and stimulus from now on -- our new blonde and full-looking friend de Energia spoke, in that usual meeting of our "Sorority in fornicatur felix puellas" ("Sorority to sexually happy girls").

All responded to the greeting and welcomed. Juliana too, smiling still a little shy, waved and greeted parents and girls present.

Bracing themselves and ready to hear the admission speech he was about to deliver.

- And I need to say -- her father continued -- so that you know exactly what happened, that I'm here at her request. And by his will.

Reporting how the discovery and awakening of the girl had occurred:

- A few weeks ago, at school, casually listening to an interesting dialogue between classmates, who were talking casually without noticing that she was nearby, Juliana learned about the existence of the brotherhood of parents for the awakening and sexual evolution of their daughters.

They were two girls whose parents had recently joined and they were exchanging comments about how good it was to come to meetings and be naked to be appreciated and evaluated by other men, married, fathers too, and to see the other, more sexually educated girls, having sex with them.

They were still in the early stages of their activities here, with their parents, but they were already yearning and fantasizing about their future and upcoming devirgination, which would soon occur and they were already euphoric, wanting to be accepted into the Sisterhood and enjoy the delicious sexual coexistence with their parents and with the parents of the other girls.

Juliana, very politely, apologized to them, warned that she had been listening to their exchange of confidences, apologized and showed interest, asking them to explain.

They, under Juliana's promise of discretion and secrecy, revealed that their parents had always been very attracted to them, but in a restrained way, due to the repressive social system in that aspect in which they had been raised. Until they discovered a community of parents who acted in the city as a select and restricted group, all with the common desire for the sexual enjoyment of their daughters.

For this, they promoted discreet, reserved meetings, taking their daughters and introducing them to each other, encouraging and awakening their sexuality in order to lend themselves to sexual exercises both with all the parents and with their own.

They, their parents, had, then, joined the group and they were being led by them to the meetings, they had already attended several and were placed naked by their parents for touches, appreciations and anatomical evaluations of the other participants. Being now official members of the Brotherhood.

Excited, Juliana became their friend and, by invitation, went to tea at one of their houses, where they introduced her to the country, talking about their desire to belong to the Brotherhood.

These parents - Mateus continued narrating - showed interest, encouraged her to join the Brotherhood, always welcoming when it came to daughters of its members and pretty girls like her who might join.

But it would only have to be done with my permission and desire, her father, in this case, because to avoid legal problems and family conflicts, they did not admit single girls, outside the family ties.

And even more, these two told her that they needed to know first of her effective willingness and aptitude for the duties of the participants. Juliana replied that she was anxious and in fact wanting to join.

They said they were going to put her to the test.

My daughter immediately wanted to know what the proof was.

A task she would have to perform, to prove that it wasn't mere curiosity or whim but real dedication to her desire to be accepted.

What task?

They asked her to take off her clothes and undress. Right there, before them.

They were parents, they had daughters they loved, she was a daughter too, she wanted to live with other parents, to know the intimacy that flourished in the Brotherhood, to participate in the climate of total hedonism and intimate freedom, frank practice of eroticism between fathers and daughters, they said for then, in a show of good will and proving that this was indeed her desire, she presented herself naked.

Wanting to see her as little Eve in paradise.

Juliana -- said with a smile of undisguised pride her father -- did not flinch.

He'd never done that before, taking his clothes off in front of adults and strangers alike. But knowing, although still very young, that the nobility of the gesture was necessary. He saw it as his rite of initiation into manhood that he intended to start having it unfold before her right then and there.

Without fear, she rose, standing in front of them. The two fathers, seated, with their daughters on their laps, enjoyed it.

Juliana unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She went downstairs and took off her skirt. She took off her bra and didn't skimp nothing, also lowered her panties, pulling them on her feet.

Her exciting anatomy in full view of the four of them, nothing hidden, no detail.

When asked if she was feeling all right, she smiled and said she looked great, would stay that way as long as necessary, remain naked for as long as they wanted.

They applauded and spent the next fifteen minutes appreciating, evaluating and admiring her anatomy. They asked her to show herself, sometimes from the front, sometimes from the side, from the back, standing, squatting, squeezing and pressing the nipples of the breasts with her fingers to swell them, spreading her legs, spreading her thighs well apart and separating them with her fingers. the lips of the vagina for them to see beyond the little black hairs that were already growing there and in the pubis, the delicious delicate lips, swollen and the reddish surface of the inside of the cleft. And push the butts apart, open the buttocks, revealing yourself from behind as well.

Juliana was brave, persistent, she remained naked all that quarter of an hour, being seen, evaluated up close, touched, they arrived with their eyes very close to her legs, seeing the delicious sex, which she kept open, wide open, forcing the enlargement of the field of vision, pulling the lips well to the sides with maximum stretch without needing them to encourage, encourage or ask for more effort and greater openness. With such amplitude in the vaginal fissure that they clearly saw the little gourd, the express proof of the virginal pellicle still intact, never threatened.

They suggested that she give herself a little pleasure by showing them how she did it, there, between her legs.

My daughter took her hand and expertly aroused and massaged the cleft and clitoris, in another fifteen or twenty minutes of nakedness until, with a body shake, small spasm and a moan, she came. She took pleasure. Visible to those who watched her, by the bright red color, almost crimson, shining, which she took on the mucous membrane of her cunt, well dewy, totally wet by a clear and soft juice that ran between the slit and went down her legs.

Approved in the challenge, with honors, she was finally able to get dressed, put on her clothes, piece by piece and said goodbye, with a promise from the parents of her colleagues that she would be sent to the Brotherhood as soon as she convinced her father.

Which was not difficult, as I had admired her for a long time, seeing in her a promising and attractive woman who should be awakened and motivated.

When Juliana told me about these friends, the conversations, the meeting with their parents and the incredible proof of goodwill that had been induced, I was amazed, excited and I was sure that we had converged on a single will, which was hers to be made a woman, become a beautiful female full of pleasure and seduction through me.

I just took her to my room, alone, just the two of us, and asked her to reproduce the special scene at her friends' house. She also showed me her nakedness and revealed the most secret folds and corners of her vagina and buttocks.

Juliana once again took off her clothes, I believe she no longer has any modesty, modesty or reserve about it, she let me see, for the first time, as a father, the little body of a girl. I discovered and appreciated all the items of her body, nipples, breast tightness, waist, thighs, ass, belly, pubis, pussy, clitoris, hymen.

I learned in this way, in just a few minutes, in private, with my daughter, thanks to her availability, what you, other parents like me, feel here, continuously, watching and undressing your daughters.

Something unbelievable and unspeakable.

Right there, with her still naked, getting dressed, composing herself again in front of me, I made the call to the father of one of the girls, we talked and soon I got into the subject, thanking them for the openness they had had with my daughter, the erotic lighting that they had given her with their simple conduct and attention to her during tea and I offered to join this Fraternity and officially present her as a new daughter to make the commitment of belonging.

Mateus ended his presentation, very emotional, crying, hugging his daughter.

He was ovated, greeted and accepted in full acclamation.

Now he had to introduce his daughter. Exposing her naked to us, which was the first duty of new arriving parents.

Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers