All Comments on 'A Irmandade do Incesto Ch. 02'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Nobody reads your stories because you use Spanish for the titles, descriptions, and tags.

Then you pretend that you know English well enough to write in it.

Maybe you can tell a story better in Spanish. I suggest you try. Maybe you will find a few people to read them if you post in the foreign language sections.

At the very least, I won't accidentally read the garbage you put out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Aprenda com o mestre

Conterrâneo, leia as histórias de JimBob44.

Depois continue escrevendo.

Sorte aí.

RobarretoRobarretoover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous1 day ago

Aprenda com o mestre

Conterrâneo, leia as histórias de JimBob44.

Depois continue escrevendo.

Sorte aí.

Anonymous1 day ago

learn from the master

Countryman, read the stories of JimBob44.

Then keep writing.

Lucky there.

Dear user, thank you for having seen my report and giving your opinion about it. I respect your opinion and take it into account to improve myself, except for the author model indicated for me to mirror myself, which has a style, theme and approach entirely different from mine, not useful for comparison or example. Anyway, I'm starting here now, it's only my second post, I'll keep trying to improve and counting on generous advice from readers like you.

RobarretoRobarretoover 1 year agoAuthor

cageysea9725

Thank you for your manifestation. As I said, I'm starting now, I still haven't mastered the entire editing system in force here, I really should have understood it better before starting the posts and I'll try to do better in the next times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous