All Comments on 'A Jealous Grandson'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

A horny little tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a jealous grandson

you do know that when a person dies the pass away, not past?

an guys go commando, not commander, even in Britain where the term commando originated?

Suck it up, cupcake.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. It was not as good as it could have been. You should have had someone proofread it for you before posting. "commander", "loser", "until they does the same...", and other such statements. These types of errors detract from the story for me. 4 Stars due to the what I mentioned. I would like to see a sequel to this - exploring each other until granddad gets home.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
NOT BAD!

This is a hot story and gave it a 5, however you have written too many stories to let some of the careless mistakes get by. I won't bother to point out what others have already mentioned. Good Luck and keep writing.

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Gran's a girl!!

A good story. Couldn't imagine it happening but a good dream.

My Gran wanted to show me her body but not over the internet, she was more subtle. When we were together and Grandad out she would leave buttons on her blouse open or her dressing gown fall open in the mornings or if she made an excuse for a shower during the day.

I stayed with my Grandparents most weekends as it was closer to collage.

Of course being a young lad had to have a sneaky eye full. Gran never said anything but there were times she caught me steering. Needles to say it would give me a stiffy.

I'd been out with a few girlfriends and done some exploring as youngsters do. Been lucky and been masturbated and made love.

Gran's body intrigued me because she was well covered not overly but bigger boobs and bottom. Still went 'in and out' in the right places. Gran was a tease as I found out later because she'd noticed me having a quick glance when the opportunity arose.

Gran used to ware a nightie under her dressing gown so only received the look of her boobs swaying about. When the nightie came off of course I could see more of those swinging boobs under the dressing gown. Also when Gran bent over as her dressing gown rode up could see Gran's legs. Not a bad pair of pins but I liked her bottom more.

Noticed when Grandad wasn't around Gran would ware a more summery dressing gown that was shorter. Well this gave me a better view of her boobs but better still when she bent over say to go to the fridge I would often see Gran's knickers. First of all they were always white cotton and quite large. Typically Granny draws as I'd seen them in the dirty washing bin in the bathroom, then they changed to thinner coloured one's and more like hipsters.

It was at this time Gran asked me more about girlfriends and my sex life. Well I was a bit embarrassed but opened up to Gran in the questioning. In the end I told her I had made love and Gran asked "Do you practice safe sex?"

"Yes Gran I do"

"Good boy", Gran said "you're so lucky, in my day there wasn't much contraception about so we had to plan it correctly".

"I'll be careful Gran".

"When your Grandad wanted to make love I sometimes had to please in other ways", Gran smiled.

"Go on Gran" I said.

"Use your imagine Brian" Gran chuckled, "that was a long time ago, more's the pity".

These conversations went on for a couple of weekends. Then one Saturday night Gran said in front Grandad and I, "Ted, Brian has a girlfriend at collage, do you remember our courting days?"

"Yes Mavis", Grandad said "lucky for you Brian, wish I was your age again", Grandad laughed.

"Oh yes Ted" Gran said jovially, "and what's your advice for Brian?"

"Well Mavis, I'd say 'get it when you can' and in all seriousness Brian treat your girlfriends with respect and you will talk there knickers off them".

"TED" Gran shouted "enough, keep your 'boys talk' to yourself, don't encourage him" Gran chuckled.

The next morning we were having breakfast and Gran was discreetly eyeing me while juggling her boobs at me, pity she had her nightie on and not letting Grandad see but he had his head in a newspaper. Gran went to the fridge and looked back at us, Grandad still had his head in the paper, I smiled at Gran as I was anticipated seeing Grans knickers. As she bent over as normal her dressing gown rode up but this time in disbelief Gran had no knickers on and could see everything. There in all its beauty was her virgina displaying her lips as well as her bottom.

Gran bought the milk out of the fridge, walked back to the table looking at me smiling as my face must have told a story. Gran put the milk on the table, ran her fingers through my hair and said to Grandad "What time are you playing golf Ted and do you want another cuppa? You are not being very sociable as Brian is here when last night you were giving him plenty of advice Ted", Gran said sternly.

"Sorry Brian, had my mind on an interesting story about the 'pound' and exchange rates", Grandad said, followed by a jovial "select your wife with care or you could end up with something like your Grandmother".

"Cheek" Gran said "you'll be on eBay today 'free' to anyone. Now get your clubs and get out of my hair. Dinner will be at 4".

I smiled at both of them, Gran winked at me.

Grandad said "Can I have a cuppa 'to go' please Mavis".

"I'll put the kettle on Grandad, I could do with another, What about you Gran?"

"Yes please Brian, I'll tidy up", Gran replied.

When Grandad went Gran said "I'll pop to the loo", when Gran came back I thought I'd scene a twinkle in her eye. We chatted over the kitchen table while finishing our tea. Her dressing gown had fallen open and I noticed Gran had taken her nightie off, she was exposing more than normal of her boobs and not bothering to cover them, an awful lot of her cleavage was showing. Needles to say my eyes kept adverting to her breasts and I had a stiffy under my dressing gown.

Our idol chit chat altered to a serious note when Gran said "Hope I didn't embarrass you yesterday about your girlfriend and Grandad chipped in with his 'laddish' comments.

"No Gran, it was just a bit of fun".

"Indeed Brian, now Grandad is going to be out till about 3 or 3.30ish, he won't be late for dinner at 4. Have you any plans?"

"No Gran, more than happy to be with you".

"Good, well on that theme from Grandad, Grandad said 'treat your girlfriends with respect and you'll talk there knickers off them', there is a lot of truth in that but respect is most important. Your Grandad managed to ware me down with his gentlemanly smooth talking and he succeeded in getting into my knickers".

"Gran" I mumbled "was that before you were married?"

"Well ....... you have put me on the spot with your inquisitiveness. Better not lie to you but don't ever say a word to anybody, promise".

"Promise".

"Well I wasn't a virgin when we married, and our love making was good. Grandad was a good lover in those days that's how I knew I wanted to marry him".

"But Gran, isn't he a good lover now, I thought it got better and better?"

"Brian, ..... your Grandad's libido has dropped off over the years and he won't go to the doctor, it's often a 'man' thing. Trouble is Brian I miss the lovemaking, Grandad tries and he can satisfy me other ways but it's not the same, that's between you and as well".

"Mum's the word, Gran".

"Your Mum is the last person I want to know, she thinks sex is all over by my age" Gran said "she has a lot to learn".

"So Gran ..... you said 'it was making love to Grandad that made you want to marry him', can I assume .... you ..... made love ...... to someone before Grandad?"

Gran went bright red, "You are very astute young Brian. Well yes, it was in the days of experimenting, the fumbling's, body changing, funny feelings down below and playground talk amongst us girls. You must know from the same feelings you boys get as you go through puberty and the ....... well you know what you do to relieve yourself. I'm all flushed Brian with all this intimate talk. Do you want a cuppa, I do" and Gran got up to put the kettle on. As she got up her dressing gown swung open and her boob came into view. "Put your eyes back Brian".

"Sorry Gran ..... but I can't resist. You have a beautiful body Gran. Don't be cross. I'm intrigued how lovely your body is for a ....... Grandmother".

"You can say it Brian 'old' but I don't care. What intrigues you Brian".

"Well your body is 'mature' not 'old' Gran".

"Charmer" Gran said "go on".

"Well its just you, pretty face and hair" I mumbled.

"Not my boobs you have been steering at all morning, or my legs I notice you look at every time I go to the fridge or the treat I gave you this morning when I got the milk out" Gran said confidently.

"I'm only young after all" I chuckled. "Pity the milk isn't in the fridge now as I could do with a reminder".

"It could be a reciprocal agreement Brian", Gran stammered "I'll check".

With that Gran opened the fridge, leaned over. Her dressing gown rode up exposing her virgina and bottom again saying questioningly "Anything you like Brian?"

"Oh yes Gran, can you lift your dressing gown higher please" I almost begged.

"For my naughty Grandson, 'your wish is my command' Brian". Gran looked back at me and winked while spreading parting her feet and the lips on her virgina opened.

"Gran you have the most gorgeous bottom and legs", stay there I'm coming over to kiss your cheeks on your behind". Gran never moved and I approached her with a stiffy to die for sticking out my dressing gown.

"That looks promising" Gran said starring at my penis.

Going down on my knees I held Gran's hips and planted kisses all over her bottom.

"Didn't ask for a wash Brian but carry on".

"Gran you smell so lovely ..... can I .... and I can see you are so worked up ..... please?"

"Brian you don't need to ask as I said 'your word is my command' and if you don't I'd order you".

With that I tonged Gran the best I could the aroma was beautiful but couldn't put my tongue inside Gran's lips so had to ask "Lean forward Gran and gave her a gentle slap on the bottom".

"I'll try, but remember I'm your Grandmother and at my age I'm not as agile as you young one's", Gran said "but I'll try because I'm enjoying it so much, don't stop and mind your bum as the next slap will be from me!!", Gran chuckled.

"Oh Gran you are so sexy, this is the best day of my life", with that as Gran bent over I was able to bury my tongue into Gran's wet, exotic pussy. Managing to put my tongue on Gran's clitoris made her tense up then groan. Her clitoris was inflamed and her juice's were flooding out of her which I was having trouble lapping up.

"Oh my gosh Brian this is the sexiest I've felt in years. Oh Brian I'm going to cum and I'm so looking forward to it".

With that Gran climaxed and her body shuddered, I couldn't hold her. Her bottom and body gyrated into my face and even more of her sexual juices flooded onto my face.

"Brian, Brian I can't take any more let me stand and rest my body".

"Of course Gran, you've made me so happy, I've achieved so much pleasure for myself and pleased I've pleased you, love you so much", with that I kissed both Gran's bottom cheeks and stood up.

Standing up Gran turned round and we fell into each others arm's. Tear's were in our eye's running down our cheek's, then we kissed. Our kiss was sweet and warm like a loving couple just formed a relationship. The next kiss was more passionate with the urgency of love driving us together. When we came up for air we looked at each other and smiled and had a quick peck on the lips.

"Brian I've not felt like this for years, you've made me fell young and vibrant and a wanton woman for my super Grandson" Gran grinned.

"Me too Gran, I've never achieved today what you enabled me to do. I feel like a man".

"Well my man" Gran said wiggling her tummy against my rock hard stiffy. What are we going to do with this", moving her hand down and stroking my penis.

"Gran it needs emptying .... and with what you are doing .... it could be imminent", I stuttered.

"That's a difficult one", Gran said smiling, "what's your choice, two options. One, a nice relaxing session in bed or two, a quickie over the fridge".

"Gran, it's a 'no brainer', both of course!! Any objection? So turn round".

"Yes Sir", Gran turned round and leaned over the fridge again.

I lifted Gran's dressing gown above her bottom, slapping it again and laughing.

"Oh Sir", Gran jovially cried "harder, please Sir".

I bent my knees and lined my penis up to Grans pussy, "Ready Gran".

"More than, my Brian, my Grandson, my man".

In went my purple head and stopped, "Okay Gran".

"Ready as I'll ever be, 'Oh' you're stretching me Brian, slowly please. Not used to anything so hard" Gran moaned.

I eased in gently up to the hilt, "I'm in Gran".

"Don't I know it Brian", Gran slobbered, "I'm ready, willing and able, but slowly".

"Yes Mam", I chuckled and started the making love to Gran, in and out, in and out, the motion was beautiful. "Gran I cant hold out much longer".

"Any time you are ready Grandson, fill me up with your spunk Brian" Gran moaned "But if you could wait I might cum again".

Altering my position with my penis inside Gran's pussy and slowing down I was able to control my ejaculation but wouldn't for long. But fortunately Gran started breathing heavily letting me know she was about to cum.

Then it happened Gran came to another shuddering climax. Gran was gripping my penis with her virginal muscle and as she relaxed them I just burst inside her. I never felt so satisfied. "Gran that was sensational".

As I slipped out of her Gran she stood up, turned round and we hugged.

Gran whispered "I'm only here to serve", and with a chuckle Gran said "The fridge is off limits for a while. I can fell our cum dribbling down my leg. Oh my gosh I'm so happy, fell like my body has been released".

"Snap Gran", what do you say to putting the kettle on as we are in the kitchen, washing and having a cuppa in bed.

"Good thinking 'Batman'. I need a lay down after that uncomfortable fridge you took advantage of me on" Gran said jovially.

"Just a minute Gran", I said "who was it who never wore knickers down to breakfast and went from Granny draws too coloured hipsters and showed me a beautiful pussy winking at me!!"

"Guilty, honey darling. Banged to rights", Gran smiled "better punish me stud".

"Pleasure is all mine", I chirped "now I'll make the tea, you Gran shower, I'll join you then bed for 'Round 2".

"Do you know Mr. Stroppy, you are the first person to have kissed my pussy lips before my top lips and, and, and not caressed my boobs. You seam to have ignored convention and gone in the wrong order".

"Gran" I said cheekily "there are many ways for getting from A to B, are you complaining Gran?"

"No but my boobs need some attention, I'm going for that shower. Make the tea Brian".

Made the tea, took it into Gran's bedroom and joined Gran in the shower and started with her boobs.

That's how our affair started, kept it from Grandad but I expect Grandad would be happier with me making love to Gran than her having an affair.

Gran was naughty and sometimes woke me in the middle of the night, made love to me by ridding me 'cowgirl' position then going back to bed.

Sorry if I have gone on about my experience with Gran but I enjoyed relating it.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WAY TO..........

Way to formal a conversation once they started to physically play with each other Grandmother / Grandson or other wise . Truly one fuck / suck session and "he" owns Grandma....... about as realistic as PUTIN allowing democracy in Russia.

Not a bad premise at all,just make it more realistic , but the more realistically possible.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
The Fire 🔥 Inside

To be honest ‘Granny Sex ' is not my thing and still isn't. But for some people it is and the author took an unflinching yet sentimental path for those who do enjoy this genre of carnality. I admired how she asked for and received reassurance in terms of her senior appeal multiple times . That seemed very romantic , credible and way of an acknowledgement of significant age difference . The rapport and intimacy of each dialogue with finally unreserved action are strengths of this author story after story .

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Full Bush!

I love the full bush in your stories. They provide a real look into a mature woman.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Quite the the enjoyment !!!!

Sweet....

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Fucking Dr Hammond added nothing and portrayed Granny as just another cheating wife. Totally ruined the story for me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.