A Jealous Grandson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

***

Randy arrived late but found his grandparents watching TV. A short conversation ensued and Randy, as his grandma had requested, told his granddad that he needed to study through the weekend. Apologies given and accepted, Randy said good night.

The threesome enjoyed a good breakfast together Saturday morning. Randy help his granddad gather up his fishing equipment and hugged goodbye at the pickup truck. He watched until his granddad was out of sight. Returning inside, he found his grandma tidying up the kitchen.

"Randy, can you do studying in the living room? I need to to do a bit of dusting. I would like to to it in my birthday suit if you don't mind? He was pressuring me again last night and I told him I was still milling it over. I don't think the computer was a good enough test. What do you think?"

"I want to help you anyway I can, Nana." He replied.

Randy went outside to his car and collected a few books. He did not expect to be studying, but playing a part and having fun watching his Nana parade around nude. He looked down the road as if to check for his granddad's truck. Returning inside, he placed his books on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa and turned the TV to the news station. About five minutes later his grandma looked around the door and asked was he ready – that she did not want to shock him, just appearing.

Rachel stepped into the living room naked with her dust rag and spray and tried to act as normally as you could. She could not help but feel Randy's eyes following her around the living room.

"Randy, you are embarrassing me staring at me like that! Try to imagine people mill,ing about and they're all nude."

"I cannot help it, Nana. You are a beautiful woman."

"If I did not know any better, I would think you are talking with that thing between your legs. Do you know how old I am? I am 58. As you know, I have had three children, my hair has a bit of gray, my belly is pudgy and my ass is broad as hell, not to mention my breast are heavy and sagging a bit. How can you find all of that attractive?"

"I have seen enough girls without their clothes on to know what is attractive and you have them beat hands-down. Whats say we describe you ass mature – not big? Do you know your nipples are hard?"

"Silly me! I forgot I'm talking to an always horny twenty-year-old! Maybe this was not such a good idea. I just thought you would be more objective? I suppose, all this naughty talk is making my nipples hard."

"Actually, Nana, I think I'm being objective. But I have to admit, I cannot understand how granddad cannot be more possessive of you. I don't want any other man looking at you naked. I'm jealous, I suppose!" He chuckled.

"You're also very sweet." Rachel praised lovingly.

"Can I ask you a kind of personal question, Nana?" He said sheepishly.

"Sure." Rachel replied, standing directly across from him in front of the coffee table.

"Having had three children, does that make your...... your vagina......... loser than it was before you had children?"

Rachel cantered her head to the right and put her left hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh. Long moments passed. She noticed the bulge in his cotton shorts.

"Well, I suppose the physics involved would suggest that it must be, but I think everything pretty much goes back into place, though I would have to think it would be a little looser. You're funny! Are you having naughty thoughts about your Nana's pussy?"

"To be honest, Nana, I suppose I might be. I really, really want to see it."

"You see. You are proving my point. I'm going to be walking around naked in front of a group of men, and other women too, and I can't help but think that is what they're all going to want to do - see my pussy - they won't be happy with all this pubic hair - they will want to see me spread-eagle showing them my pussy. And you! I am not going to show you my pussy here in the living room where I have dusting to finish. You go back to studying and try not to gawk at me."

Having the last word, Rachel returned to her dusting once more. Occasionally, she came very close to him and he had an urge to palm an ass cheek or place a hand on the inside of her thigh, but he refrained. Unconsciously, halfway across the room, Rachel bent over to dust a side table, her ass pointed directly at her grandson. Bending further, rather than squatting down, to straighten up some magazines, she was forced to spread her stance. Hearing Randy exclaim, "my gracious", she knew instantly what he referred to - she had given him a perfect view of her fur-lined vagina. She straightened up quickly, fighting the urge to look at him, afraid, she might shoot him a smile rather than a warning look. She continued dusting as if nothing had happened.

Rachel roamed into the dining room, then, back toward the living room. She stop and studied the clock on the mantle over the fireplace.

"Your granddad has been gone an hour. He probably didn't forget anything, you think?"

"You know better than I do. How long are you expecting him to be gone?"

"Seven - eight hours - maybe more. I'm finished down here. If he should return, it will be heard upstairs. If you really want to see it, let's go upstairs."

Randy literally bolted from the sofa and was only a step behind his bare assed grandma as she mounted the stairs. She made a left and walked to the master bedroom at the end of the hall, pass a bath, a smaller bedroom and a large closet.

Rachel kneed herself onto the bed from the foot, again giving Randy a good look at her pussy. She flipped to her back, bringing her knees up, her feet flat on the bed, spreading her knees wide.

"Okay, guy, here it is for your enjoyment and appraisal. You tell me if you think it is appears looser than some of your young girlfriends."

Randy was awed by his grandma's audacity and openness. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined standing at the foot of the bed looking at his naked grandma offering up her pussy for his viewing. He stood at the foot of the bed mesmerized for a long minute. He stared at nothing bur a maze of thick lady hair. He would have to physical unearth the treasure. He kneed himself onto the bed and lowered himself to his chest. Naturally, but still brazenly, he reached to palm the outside area of her thigh near her ass. It was a love gesture.

Using the fingers of his right hand, Randy cleared a path and looked upon a thick-lipped labia. He located her clit, finding it peeking out of the slit an inch below the top of the slit. Asking, "May I", he reached and with his two forefingers tenderly spreading the puffy lips, revealing an elongated clitoris, coco-brown in color. With both hands, he spread the entire labia and studied the pinkish treasure hole. It appeared not much larger than one of his past conquest, Sally, a bit of a big-boned gal, of 19.

"Has Dave", he asked not wanting to say granddad, "ever kissed you down here?"

"Yes, but not as often as I wish."

Randy figured asking was moot. He slowly placed his face to her crotch and his tongue flicked out to her clit."

"Ouuu! That's good, sugar!"

Long minutes passed as Randy pleased his grandma orally.

"That's enough! Enough for right now. I don't want to come yet." Rachel panted, pushing his head away from her crotch. "Pull your shorts off and let me see your cock."

Rachel assisted with the removal of his gray cotton shorts. His cock sprang forth. She helped him off with his red T-shirt before turning her attention to his cock, taking hold of it.

"You can be proud of this, young man. If the girls that turned you down knew how well hung you are, they might have given it second thoughts."

She maneuvered him to his back. She maneuvered to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth, holding his shaft with her left hand. In a minute, she was bobbing over half of his length into her mouth, while compressing his balls with her right hand. Randy lifted his head to watch her, reaching to play with her ass, tits and pussy. When he fingered her clit, her suction on his cock increase significantly elevating their breathing.

"Are we going to fuck, Nana?"

"Yes. If you're ready." She answered, removing her mouth off his cock.

She reclined back and beckoned him to her, her knees pulling back as she reached for his cock, as he crabbed between her thighs, placing it to her. They coupled.

"Agg! Easy, Baby!" She yelped.

"Sorry, Nana, I forgot."

"Okay. Now, push it home. Merccyyyy!"

Randy was on cloud nine, feeling his cock inside of his grandma - fucking her. True, he was young but one of his conquest had been a woman in her late 20s and she had taught him much where pleasing a woman was concerned. He began a slow rhythm with the occasional deep penetrating thrust. Her moans relayed her pleasure and appreciation. He appraised her tightness and it met with his approval, telling her so. She appeared to be enjoying the intimacy.

Rachel was indeed enjoying the intimacy with her grandson – his hands exploring her body, his kisses – his tongue fencing with hers. Her ass was lifting to meet and return his thrust, her moans involuntary, and her knees ratcheting against his sides transmitted her energy.

Long, long minutes passed with the occasional praise of each others anatomy and ability.

"Let me get on top!" She directed with labored breath.

A change in positions, she, lifting her right knee high, straddling and guiding his cock into her. She settled down on him wiggling her ass to get him deep, then, proceeded to repeatedly send him deep as she pulsed forward, pulsed back, repeatedly. A slow rhythm lapsed into a frenzied torrent of activity as she rode him hard and fast. Soon tiring, she dropped her torso down onto his chest, flattening her tits against him. She rested, letting him stab into her as he gripped her ass cheeks. A bit of rest, she lifted up, hanging her nipple over his mouth. Electricity shocked her as he suckled and nibbled at each one in turn. They were firm and sensitive.

She lifted off him and, he, following her lead, they transition quite naturally together, her, on her knees, him, spooning behind her, guiding his cock into her, conscious of her hair. There was no slow start this time. He began a moderate rhythm, his cock shoving deep more often than not. Her moans, grunts and yelps were appropriate and constant, her face soon buried into a pillow, as she bellowed, being penetrated especially deep, time and time, again.

Randy could have easily come. He loved a woman's ass and his grandma's, having a very nice smooth ample fullness to it, could have easily brought him to orgasm. But he soon slowed to a stop and pulled out of her. He desired intimacy. He turned her over and mounted her once more. They coupled slowly, she guiding, and began a slow rhythm giving them feeling of closeness and loving intimacy.

"I love you, Nana." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, by dear boy." She whispered back, her tone and breathing sounding a bit tired. "Do you know when I'm fucking Dave – for months I've been fantasizing about you to reach orgasm. What am I going to do now!"

"I think about you."

They both chuckled.

"You just hold on and let me take care of things. I'll get you there." He assured her.

"I know you will." She replied lovingly.

Randy cradled his grandma and began to stroke into her, searching here and there with his shaft, varying depth, until she told him, "right there! Just like that."

He concentrated his thrusting to remain centered. Involuntarily, her ass refused to lay still. Her heels tapped rhythmically against his buttocks. They fucked without banter, the bed springs singing the song of incestuous love making.

After long, long minutes, Rachel's body stilled momentarily, then, her ass lifted slightly and shivered rhythmically as the orgasm took hold of her, shaking her violently, her tits held in check against Randy's chest as her body quaked. Her lustful moan of completion triggered Randy's eruption, his cock jerking, filling her pussy - her belly - with warm ejaculate.

Randy's youthful erection never faltered and he continued to stroke slowly. He wanted desperately to remain there, inside his grandma, forever. Rachel had similar feelings and locked her legs around his waist and concentrated on the feeling of his cock stroking the inside of her.

"If you want to come again, I'm more than willing to participate, but I'm well satisfied." She whispered.

"I just want to stay here a few more minutes, Nana. You are so warm inside. I just feel so content."

"Stay as long as you like, sugar."

They remained coupled, fucking slowly, sometimes remaining still after he slowly pushed deep, for many long minutes, perhaps 10, before he slowed to a stop, then, pulled out of her and flopped to his back beside her. He placed his left hand possessively on her belly, then, slid his hand through her forest and covered her pussy.

"It may sound silly, but I like to think since you ejaculated into me, marking your territory, that you own my pussy. Unfortunately, only until they does the same thing. I am not a free woman. I wish I could give it to you only but that's not possible. You understand, don't you?"

"Yes, certainly." He replied. "But Nana, I don't want you to be showing your body off to anyone let me and Dave. I'm serious about that. I can't fathom the thought of you doing such a thing!"

Speaking those words had filled him with wanton lust and a feeling of domination. He mounted her again, forcing her thighs open. She was surprised by the aggressiveness, but retracted her knees, acquired his cock and placed it to her. He shoved home. "DAMN, easy, sweetheart!". He reached to grab her ass with both hands, locking her in tight, and began to fuck her with a frenzied and determined rhythm. Short of five minutes, he ejaculated strongly, moaning loudly. He laid heavily atop her, exhausted. His cock went limp and popped out of her.

"Well, you made your point." She said with a sigh. "Your granddad is not going to be happy, but I promise you the nudist colony thing will not happen. Would you like to take a shower with me? Dammit, you've got me aroused again! Move to my side and finger my cum soiled pussy, first."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12