All Comments on 'A Journey to Desire Ch. 02'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

This story brings back so many fond memories of my trips to Hedo in the 80's and 90's. The chapter one prelude was for us just as the story sans the birthday. Rather for us it was the anticipations of flying away from cold, miserable, snow, slush crappy winter in Mine andNYC for10 days of warm water, nice breezes and pillow talk about the potential for 9 hot nights.

And just as in chapt 2 we were "picked up" by a couple on their last day who offered "hints and tips" over a drink in their room.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
So it is

We've been there done that and this story is right on.......Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Joe, You Know Who This Is.............................

Joe, Chapter 2 was just as good as Chapter 1. Keep them coming. This is my dream. I hope, with your help, to make it happen ! !

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Bravo!!

I loved this chptr. I like your style. Characters are believeable, their actions & thoughts are realistic. Very enjoyable. Will be back for the rest of this story. But first; Thank You for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SOOOOOO fucking hot

I know my wife and I being older and me being impotent that shall never enjoy such glorious experiences personally but, I am REALLY enjoying this vicariously !

Thank You for sharing ,, more ?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Hot!

Great second chapter. Loved it.

literalvirginliteralvirginalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

This is an amazing series! Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying the series

I have reservations about Michelle and whether it will be a happy ending or all end in tears.

She's interested in the holiday out of the blue.

They went from maybe a threesome to swinging between chapters.

Low libido, 3 times a week on schedule Michelle not only enjoys giving head she visits a sex shop on her own without encouragement to get some help so she can learn to deep throat.

When the kissing starts author goes to check in with Michelle and she is already at the point of having her boobs groped.

They agreed not to swap on their first day, but Michelle disregards that.

When author is offered Danielle he checks with Michelle that she is comfortable with it and goes ahead with her express permission. Michelle on the other hand cannot wait for him to return from the bathroom to just check in.

I just see her stepping over a lot of red lines without first checking with her hubby, I hope I'm just applying caution when I should just be invoking "it's fiction". Lets see what the next chapters throw up.

2 words I did love reading repeatedly - condoms and reconnect, it's easy to invoke it's fiction, but the less you need to do that the easier it is to build a fictional world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Reflections

The thoughts and reflections of the husband are very good. Adding his feelings to the story, so enhances the eroticism. Good Job! Love how this is progressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES