All Comments on 'A Just-Friends Holiday'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Funny and amazing!

That's how it seemed to me as I read. Mark did his part well, regardless of the opinion of others.

And Allison discovered her true feelings.

And Todd, fuck off!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

@TheOldRomantic, nothing wrong with your English in ANY comments I have read by you, you're much better than some of the ones who have English as their first language. Please stop apologising.

Great story, wish there was more.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Just found your stories and loved the first two

Your writing style is so compelling that I plan to focus on the rest of your work for the next few days. What a treasured discovery for this holiday season to have such a diversity of stories to chose from.

Thanks and have a great winter holiday.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Not Bad

The plot is well established in the Literotica archive, but this wasn't bad at all. I did think our heroine was a little shallow, but the pair was well matched. I did have one nit to pick. This discussion of people who love Broadway musicals being thought of as gay is pure nonsense. It is true that I was brought up on this genre and love it all. I have a great coffee table book of all the musicals made into movies and I think it's great to sit down with it and sing some of the songs - the ones I can remember. There's also the series on TV called: "That's Entertainment" hosted by Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly which I have recorded on my DVR and really enjoy seeing the old dance combinations from those musical movies. Maybe it's because I'm well into my 9th decade and when I was a kid in the 40's this was well-appreciated music. Perhaps the author here is a youngster and thinks that people who love to hum along with Gordon MacRae, Howard Keel and the other great baritones of the day are gay. What mindless stupidity. I never had a moment of gayness in my life. April in Paris (Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron), Gigi (Maurice Chevalier and Louis Jordan) and so many others. And we shouldn't forget all the great Gilbert and Sullivan operettas. Gay - bullshit! 3* despite my annoyance over improperly maligning one of the greatest musical genres ever. Author probably loves rap. And deserves it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous