All Comments on 'A King's Touch Ch. 11'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it....

Please don't wait so long for your next post.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
So glad to see more

Lovely story. I do wish Sara and Phillip would make up already -- the suspense is killing me. :) I hope there's an (eventual) sequel with Gabriel and Koh...

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I like it

but not nearly as much as some of your other work. Thanks for writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yay!

I really enjoy this series, and I'm glad you finally updated it again!

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
thank U

Thank u so much for updating. i love this story. and i am still waiting for that guard to get his. more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wish story would reach a point

I am so happy to see you have updated at last!I loved what you have written so far but please get to a point or bring at least some closure to some points. In three chapters like a day passed in the story? I don't usually criticize but come on it feels like nothings going to happen and the chapter was way too short. I loved all your previous stories and I love this one just please don't leave us hanging for to long please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet!

god I love this story! But the suspence is killing me! Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry for ranting

I loved the story its just i was so exited to see you have posted again that i was disappointed it was so short with no real 'action' , anyway just wanted to tell you that i love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

I have been searching for your stories since I first read Gracie and Rand's story. I can't wait for you to finish this one, the suspense is killing me!!!!

dark_kittydark_kittyover 14 years ago
love it

ok I just have to say I love the little bits about the people the characters are, like the bit about Phil and the cookies. that just made me Laugh it was too cute. any way constructive criticism, only one I have, you need to proof read MUCH more closely, you have a lot of little mistakes that force the reader to re-read the part and it interrupts the flow of the story. so its a little thing but its important. anyway still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love this story

I was so happy when I saw that there was another chapter! I love the story and can hardly wait for the next update! I love the character development and the way that there is a well thought out story line! I hope that you are able to update soon!

shortydeeshortydeeover 14 years ago
Thank You

I wold like to thank you for another set of stories I hope that there will be more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it; want more!!!

I love this series. I've read Gracie and Rand, then Charlie and Kat, and now I'm desperate for the conclusion of this story!!! Can't wait for you to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
update!

Please update soon! I absolutely love this story! It's my very favourite out of all the literotica stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arrogant Bastard!!

Argh Phillip irritates the hell out me! Arrogant prick! Hope Sara gives him hell and then some! Gosh he makes me sick! But I love Gabriel. He was raised well despite their circumstances shame. Keep going, want to see how it'll end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
need

12! 12! 12! 12! 12! NEED12!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please finish this is too good not to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

Please finish the story! I've been desperately waiting to find out what happens next! Love it, keep up the good work!

tanilctanilcabout 14 years ago

great story i hope you update soon. cant wait to read more.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Gabriel is the sweetest thing ever. You wrote an awesome story and I hate it that you didn't finish it! Nothing is worse than loving a story and reading it chapter after chapter for there not to be an ending. Please consider finishing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Alluring past the limit of Awesomenss!!!

Please, please, please post more soon I really want to know what is going to happen next and the ending of this story of how it would end. The story past the limit of awesomeness to leave it hanging like this it need to be justified until it finishes. Love the other stories you have post up related to this story, please finish this one too!!

<3 Your Anonymous Fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

When are you adding more? I'm desperately waiting to read more!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
are you ever going to finish this?

We are so desperate to get the rest of this story. Please read all the comments left for you begging for this to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing story felt like I was reading a great book! Which I wished it was but when will there be more I am dying out of curiosity to find out what happened next!This would've been great in a short stories book!

emgeeExploringemgeeExploringover 12 years ago
I agree with mikothebaby

We definitely want to read the rest of this story. The plot is so well written. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!!!

It has been a long time since I've written anything for nanowrimo (looks like it should be japanese!) But this totally made me want to write again. Hope you continue and show us more. I'm dying to see the rapist get a dose of his own medicine!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
King's Touch

Are there more chapters yet? I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dying for more. Please don't leave us hanging. Although since the last date is 09, I'm guessing we won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!????

MUST READ MORE. PLEASE!!!..........

*dragging body on floor, outstretched hand, begging*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I find it extremly sad when a writer with talent like this dissapears. We enjoy the stories like this so much and want to follow to the end and can only hope that the author will find the interest or time to continue.PLEASE

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
*sigh*

Another excellent (albeit short) story that's gone the way of so many others -- dead, and forgotten by the author.

bitbucket1bitbucket1over 8 years ago

Is that the end? Seems incomplete but loved it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sell out!

I really don't have anything against an author getting published and paid for such an amazing talent but not in the middle of a story. When so many people have invested their time and emotions it's a real betrayal. These are the people who have supported your work with their praise and encouragement for the first few years while you found your voice. You don't owe them unending free books but at least a completion to a saga they have come to love. I have followed many a writers work when they have gone on to being published but never when they pull the bait and switch. Tell me up front and I won't get disappointed when a story is abandoned only to be published after a great reception here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet!

Sweet story. Very nicely written. Heartwarming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous