A Kiss is a Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His long and powerful thrusts had at last achieved their goal. Her body began to shake as the climax arrived and she clawed at him desperate, raking her fingernails across his back.

"Oh, so beautiful, so beautiful this feels," she moaned. "Never have I... felt... oh!"

She was wracked by an even larger orgasm and now all she could do was arch her back and cry out silently, her mouth open but no sounds capable of coming out.

Once it had passed she begged him to do the same.

"Now you, Commander. Now you, let me feel your pleasure."

Angelo soon did as she asked - his body responding to her overwhelming pleasure. He didn't know how, but he was able to remain standing as volumes of cum emptied into her moist and ready interior.

"That's it, commander," she murmured. "Fill me up. How I love the feeling of you."

As his last load was finishing, he lowered his lips to hers and they began to kiss fervently. They continued doing so, even as his cock temporarily lost its stiffness and slipped out of her, sending a gush down her thighs.

"I love kissing you," he whispered. "Your lips are electric, magical."

"I love kissing you, too..." she began - and then she stopped herself short.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"Kissing you," he said, confused.

"Stop," she demanded. "We are done with coitus. There is no need for such things - they serve no purpose - these extra kisses."

"But they feel good," protested Angelo, trying to kiss her again.

"No. They don't," she argued and she pushed herself away from his embrace. "We are done. I knew this was a mistake. I knew you would try to insinuate yourself further with improper emotions."

"But..."

"Goodbye, Commander."

She left. Just like that.

Angelo turned to the tank where the tube-like female Aquilan was floating close by, her own post-sex glow beginning to diminish.

"I don't suppose you'd like to explain," he said in a wry tone.

The glowing creature had nothing to offer.

***

The next two days were ones of frustration for Angelo. As before, Leneria was now avoiding any sort of contact with him. While he did couple with two other women, it felt empty and more boring - satisfying a mere yearning from his heightened sexual state, not anything like the near-spiritual union he had experienced with Leneria.

He finally found her one day, passing her in the corridor.

"Leneria," he said, taking her wrist.

"Commander Telegin," she said, "I take it from your physical contact that you desire to copulate. I do not wish to do so with you at this time, but thank you."

She tried to pull away, but he insisted, pulling her to the side.

"Leneria," he said in a whisper. "I don't wish to copulate, either."

"You don't?" she asked, curiously.

"No, well, I would, but I wish to speak to you," he said. "I want to talk about our time together. When we made love."

"Such a vulgar expression you have," complained Leneria. "Adding emotional overtones to such a marvelous physical act. I do recall having sex with you. What do you wish to discuss about our coupling?"

"The feeling," he said. "How wonderful it felt. That's what I'd like to discuss. It was amazing."

"Yes," she agreed. "There was a great deal of physical pleasure in the act. I thank you for that. Now, I have duties to attend to."

"No," insisted Angelo. "It was more than that. It felt good here."

He tapped his heart to illustrate.

"It felt good here, and I think it felt good to you, too. You know, emotionally."

Her eyes clouded over with darkness and she looked down.

"No, it didn't," she argued. "And how dare you make such accusations toward me. I am not some common human, Commander Telegin. Aquilans do not tangle up our physical pleasures with improper emotions."

"Why not?" cried Angelo. "Why the hell not?!"

"It is not done," said Leneria.

Just then, a very tall bronze-skinned Aquilan male rounded the corner and she pulled away and dashed to him.

"Ganling, I have an intense need for sex right now," she said, taking him by the hand.

"Very well, Leneria. I will gladly assist," he said calmly.

She sat him down in a nearby chair and was kneeling before him within seconds. Angelo could only watch in stunned silence as she brought Ganling to firmness and then mounted him.

"That's it, Ganling," she said, though her gaze was aimed directly at Angelo. "Plain and pure sex, that is all I need or desire."

Angelo turned in humiliation, not wishing her to see the shocked tears forming in his eyes.

Once he was around a corner, he stopped and gathered himself.

"Fuck it," he said to himself through gritted teeth. "If I'm going to be here, and if it is really like the others said - I might as well get the most out of it."

***

107. That was the count. One hundred and seven separate bodies out of the 160-plus women aboard. Five weeks in, and he was damned sure he was going to bed them all.

He would have been even further along, if it weren't for the lovely Menaea who kept beckoning his body with her crimson skin and supple body.

It was clear her seductive pleasure-based charms had their sway over Angelo. It was rare that a day went by when he didn't partner up with her at least once - and she seemed quite amenable to his attentions.

If she were a true human, she might have detected an odd emotional removal in his manner - but in her eyes, he was simply becoming more Aquilan with each union.

Angelo also wasn't wanting for partners. Not that there were many unwilling participants in the oversexed atmosphere of the ship, but if practice makes perfect, Angelo was practicing a great amount and his sexual reputation began to precede him.

His reserves were apparently unlimited. He was almost always erect and his time from ejaculation to firmness was generally less than a minute. Even sleep seemed less necessary. He found himself frequently waking up from stiff yearning - seeking out partners after scarcely an hour of sleep.

It was one such occasion that spurred him onto his greatest heights (or lows, as it might have seemed in hindsight). He awoke with his hand stroking a painful erection - dreamlike images of Leneria still lingering in his mind.

He sent a quick message seeking out Menaea and then started for the group sex lounge, hoping to find it full. All he found, however, were two women lingering outside and waiting for more to gather. A'nish and Ophalis greeted him courteously.

A'nish, of course, he knew from many occasions. Ophalis, however, he had yet to have sex with.

"I am pleased to see you here," said the lithe brunette. "I have heard from many that you are quite expert in sexual endeavors and have learned a great deal since you came aboard."

"Yes, I certainly came aboard," muttered Angelo.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing," he replied. "Ah, you're here," he said to Menaea who had just arrived. "Now we can get this party started."

"Shouldn't we wait for others?" asked Ophalis.

"I think I can take more than good care of you," said Angelo. "If anyone else comes along, they can just dive in when they get here."

Within minutes of entering the lounge, Angelo was enjoying the pleasures of number 108, Ophalis, who was riding him reverse cowgirl, while he also lapped hungrily away at A'nish who sat astride his face while she stimulating Menaea.

Given the very polarized sexual origins of the Aquilans, there was little true homosexuality aboard the ship - but they had no problem with stimulating others of the same sex when awaiting a new partner.

The yearning Angelo had felt since he awakened that day soon reached the boiling point. A'nish sensed it and crawled off of him as he gasped out in pleasure. He reached around Ophalis, grabbed her tiny breasts and caressed them as he exploded inside of her. She arched her back in pleasure and leaned back into him as he continued pounding, even as he squirted. Soon, she was gasping with her own orgasm - Angelo never breaking his pace.

"You are good," she complimented him. "I look forward to coupling with you again."

"That might be sooner than you think," he said in a determined tone.

There was something different inside of him. He had experienced the joy of climax and the spray of ejaculation, but no release. He felt the same hunger inside that he'd felt when he awoke and his cock was, if anything, even more rigid.

"You are certainly ready," said A'nish. "Do you wish for me to assist with that?"

"Absolutely," said Angelo, "but not with your mouth. I only want one thing right now."

Angelo lifted A'nish up on a nearby couch, perfectly designed and padded for the activity at hand. He pushed up her legs to her chest and spread them wide, placing his cock at her moistened opening.

"Are you ready," he asked.

"Absolutely, Commander Telegin, Oh!"

He had buried himself entirely into her with one surprising thrust, causing her to gasp.

"You are quite deep, Commander," she said. "It feels quite pleasurable in this... oh!"

He had done it again. Had he been capable of coherent thought, the nearest emotion he could have found would have been 'rage'. He felt angry, somehow, and the only way to quench this torrid fire in his body was to fuck with absolute abandon. He began pounding at a slow, determined pace - each thrust a lunge of passion, stabbing deep into A'nish's cunt.

"Oh! My!" she cried repeatedly.

The other two women simply watched in wonder as Angelo continued with the same force, but ever-so-slowly increased his pace. Though the Aquilans were mostly silent, A'nish was soon moaning as each thrust rocked her body - her melon-like breasts flowing in wavelike motion. After nearly twenty minutes, he was only up to a pace of perhaps one thrust per second - but he showed no mercy.

A'nish was feeling the results of his onslaught, however, and her climax soon arrived.

"Ooh," she cried.

"Ooh," she moaned.

"Oooh!" she cried out. "Oh Commander, what are you doing to me?"

She gasped out in ecstasy, her hands clenching and unclenching at open air, her eyelids closed in rapture.

And still, Angelo didn't waver. For another several minutes he kept going, still not varying his pace. At the twenty-two minute mark, A'nish fell into another climax. At twenty-four, yet another, and that one didn't stop - she was crying out in ways she never had before, even with the best lovers aboard the ship.

At twenty-six minutes she begged him -

"Please, Commander. Please fill me up. Cum for me."

He did just that, his heart pounding insistently, he dumped another load into a willing partner - if there wasn't as much cum this time, the climax itself was more intense and he fell upon her, kissing her desperately as his hips contracted in pleasure.

Still, there was no release. He was just as hard, just as hungry for more.

He stumbled to the refreshment bar in the room, gulping down almost two liters of water to replenish the fluids he had both surrendered to sweat and expelled from his cock.

He looked up to see that a crowd had gathered around the edges of the room. Some were engaged in light sex, but the majority - it seemed - were merely there to observe the sexual display - the word of which had spread like wildfire through the ship.

"My turn?" asked the sensuous Menaea.

"Absolutely," agreed Angelo.

In terms of practice, he and Menaea had certainly perfected a great deal of their technique. With their frequent partnering, they had developed that unique shorthand of familiar lovers. They proceeded to put on an extraordinary sexual exhibition - transitioning from one position to the next with Angelo rarely needing to pull his cock from inside of her.

From sitting to standing to lying down, Angelo and Menaea essentially worked their way through the ancient Kama Sutra before the gathering crowd.

In part owed to her genetic legacy, Menaea was multi-orgasmic and each position had the reward of hearing her squeal with joy.

Angelo himself continued to be tireless.

It was while they were standing, her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands beneath her ass as he suspended her on his cock, that he had the first truly surprising eruption.

She was cumming, gasping in his arms, when he felt his loins tighten. Together, they climaxed even further, his white syrup pouring into her. Yet, that wasn't the end. Scarcely had the eruption finished when he felt another orgasm beginning. He wasn't sure how, but he was able to keep holding onto her as she bounced on his tireless cock - another rope of white heat shot into her already dripping pussy. The orgasm was so intense he had no choice but to drop down as his knees buckled - but still they stayed connected - cock-to-pussy.

He fell atop her, his hips still pounding and she cried out in a raspy voice as he pushed her over the edge once again.

He was on a mission, one he couldn't stop. Once she seemed satisfied, he stood and grabbed a water bottle someone offered him - guzzling the majority of it and spraying the remainder over his chest.

"All three of you," he rasped. "On your hands and knees and get ready."

He placed himself behind Ophalis, admiring the view of her long body - the way her narrow hips curved into her long and beautiful back. He pushed himself into her and began.

He was done with the regulated pace he had taken with A'nish. There was an urgency now that he had to satisfy. One thrust, two thrusts, and then - attack. He started jackhammering his hips with rapidity that amazed even himself. Though his heart was pounding, he would not stop. Faster and faster he pounded until he heard the telltale cry from Ophalis.

"That's it! Cum! Cum for me! Cum around my cock!"

Ophalis did just that, her legs tightening, her ass pushing back into him fiercely. He yelled out in ecstasy as he cut loose with his own orgasm - pounding away until she fell exhausted to the floor.

Taking only the amount of time it took to switch, he proceeded to give A'nish the same treatment - leaving her gasping to dive into Menaea.

From her, he returned to Ophalis and took her missionary style - using long strokes that sent her into oblivion even more rapidly.

"I can take no more Commander," she gasped. "You have defeated me - but what a lovely defeat."

He moved on to A'nish, who led him to a special chair which levitated and even had handles which allowed him to push her to and from his body. She took longer, but was also forced to capitulate in the sexual battle he had undertaken.

Now it was Menaea's turn once more. Choosing to give him at least some sort of rest, she pushed him to the ground and crouched over him, her feet upon the ground, her hands on her chest, - allowing her to bounce up and down upon his miraculous tool.

"Shall we?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah," he answered.

It would prove to be the most legendary single session in the history of the ship. Menaea, descended from genes designed for pleasure - Angelo, driven by an unknown force that wouldn't let him stop. He actually came first, but he never paused and his added cum served to lubricate her even more. Next it was her, and she cried out as tremors shook her body. After the second set of orgasms, she had to drop down onto her knees - her thighs too weak from the tremors.

The blood was pounding in Angelo's ears. The world looked almost red from the lusty rage filling his body.

He took her fall to her knees as yet one more challenge and began thrusting from below, pulsing even more rapidly than he had with Ophalis.

"Oh Commander. Oh Angelo!" she cried as he thrusted almost angrily to keep her orgasm continuing. "I can take no more."

"Yes, you can," he groaned. "I'm not done. I can't stop."

"But you must, look at your face," she whispered.

She put a tender hand to his cheek which was almost as red as her own skin from a feverish blush.

"I'm fine," he growled. "I just need more. Ohh, here it comes again!"

He exploded inside of her once more, and this time it felt as though his very insides were pouring out - or at least every drop of fluid was being sucked from within.

"Enough," she cried, leaping off of him, even as his cock continued to spray across his chest.

"No," he groaned. "I can't. I can't stop."

His hips continued to buck, even without her on him, and spurt after spurt spilled across his chest.

Marcus, who had been watching, rushed to Angelo's side and felt his forehead.

"He's burning up," he said in a worried tone. "And his pulse is dangerously fast."

"I need another woman," cried Angelo. "I can't stop. I can't ever stop.

Still, the cum was pouring out.

"Get me water. Cold water," called Marcus. "And find Leneria."

A'nish rushed to a comm screen and sent out an urgent page for Leneria. Her face appeared.

"Leneria, you must come to the group lounge," she said.

"I've heard of the Commander's exploits. I've no need to see for myself," said Leneria in a terse tone.

"No, he's in some sort of overload. Get here now!"

Marcus and some others had formed a sort of miniature fire-brigade, bearing cups of frigid water to pour over Angelo's burning skin. Still, his hips were bucking involuntarily and even though there as little fluid left to expel, his cock still twitched with endless orgasms.

"It hurts," he moaned to Menaea, who held his hand in concern. "It feels so good, but hurts as well - when will it stop?"

Leneria came dashing in, an emergency medikit on her wrist and ran a quick scan.

"My word," she muttered. "He's quite near cardiac arrest."

She tapped a quick sequence on the medikit and a narrow needle snaked out, jabbing into Angelo's skin. His eyes grew heavy, though his hips continued twitching even as he lost consciousness.

***

"You quite likely saved his life."

Angelo was barely conscious and couldn't seem to open his eyes.

He heard Leneria's voice saying. "His core temperature was so high his organs would have begun shutting down were it not for that water."

"I still don't understand," said the voice of Marcus. "How did his hormonal levels get so elevated? You had noted unusual levels after the first fortnight. After that I can find no record of a reading."

"I... I didn't perform one," said Leneria's voice. "He... I... the commander made me uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable how?" demanded another voice that Angelo believed to belong to Menaea.

"Emotionally. He made too many emotional statements and..."

"That's no excuse," quipped Menaea. "True humans do such things. You know that. All of us have experienced such behavior. We simply ignore it and move on."

"Yes, but the way he did this - it made me uncomfortable," argued Leneria. "Emotionally. He made me emotionally uncomfortable."

The statement hung in the air for what seemed an eternity.

"I see," said Marcus. "That is unusual - but protocol dictates you should have delegated your duties."

"I know," murmured Leneria. "And for that, I am truly ashamed."

"Are you... are you crying?" said Menaea.

"Yes, I am," sobbed Leneria. "And I apologize. Please continue supervising his recovery. The computer has outlined the appropriate plans."

Angelo heard the sound of footsteps running away.

"How remarkable," said Marcus.

"Yes, the poor girl," said Menaea.

"That's one way to view it," said Marcus softly.

Consciousness once more slipped away from Angelo.

***

Angelo had been dreaming. He'd been on ship occupied by sex-crazed Aquilans with an aversion to emotions. He'd been with woman after woman - but there had been one... Leneria, who had captured his heart.

It had been some dream.

He opened his eyes.

It had not been a dream.

Leneria was there, attending to various duties in the medical suite. She was just as naked and captivating as ever.

1...345678