All Comments on 'A Lady of Thorns'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fabulous story @ the beginning of a relationship

I could feel the heat of the flower shop, and smell the roses. I wanted to be her. It made me wet.

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 20 years ago
Hot

Had me breathing funny. Loved it!

freeasairfreeasairalmost 20 years ago
fuck the roses

that was a lovely story and i do hope it happened and developed....but if it didnt it was still a very well written tale with a deliciously erotic finale and all the more satisfying fr that. well done and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is a beautiful story beautifully told. Write on, Doc.

Catherine

Softouch911Softouch911about 19 years ago
The characters are first rate!

This is another piece of terrific writing from you. I'm sorry I didn't find it for so long -- what a powerful bit of characterization. She has been moved to my personal list of favorite women on Literotica and he is, uncomfortably, all of us. The flowers are a frame for them and the last three paras a final frame for an exceptional story. Thanks again.

LadyTemptressLadyTemptressalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I was told I should read this and I am so glad I did. What a lovely story of submission. I can see why you are held in high regard here. It was all so vivid I felt like I was there and could smell the flowers and feel the crop. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Absoltely beautiful story: very well written and what a story line. I just could picture it in my mind so vividly. Just excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Very Addictive

I have fingered and fucked and slapped myself to too many orgasms to count, reading your stories and replaying them in my mind. :) Passionate and vivid as always, doctor. Thank you.

~submissive.betweenthesheets

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

The last two sentences were the perfect end.

Thank you for the story.

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
This really is one of my favorite short stories.

Not Literotica stories, or even just yours, but short stories full stop. Rudyard Kipling and Connie Willis and _Bartleby the Scrivener_ be damned. :)

delightdawndelightdawnabout 12 years ago

Kicking myself for not reading more of your stuff sooner. WOW. Going to be busy catching up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you continue to please!

Wow! I'm amazed at your ability to just draw me into your stories...I can feel the passion, the sting of the whips, the leather of the cuffs, the slide of their cocks...

I also thought it a refreshing change to read about a sub giving instruction...

Midnight S

Vermillion_AgainVermillion_Againalmost 12 years ago
Makes me want more

Makes me remember when I had a great male friend online. I miss him. Great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tender

This sends me over the edge. the passion,the heat and of course your words!

squidsubsquidsubalmost 11 years ago
so happy to have read your stories

firstly, i enjoyed the narrator's lack of experience; it was a refreshing twist on the typical D/s story. how you used that to further the plot and give light to some deep emotional aspects of bdsm is what makes this, and many of your stories, so enjoyable for me. It's a fulfilling experience when i can relate to characters' feelings and thoughts. i'm so happy to have read your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Your stories are absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning!

Quite incredible - a very talented writer.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
Hat's off to an exceptional writer...

Reading stories I would've passed right on by before... I'd read the back of a cereal box if you wrote it, doc...

appyBappyBover 1 year ago

Oh my! Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous