All Comments on 'A Late Thanksgiving Visit'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Hot Read!!

That was a great Thanksgiving!! Thanks for sharing.

samjojo11samjojo11over 12 years ago
hi

thanks for sharing that nice storie .

sam

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FAMILY TURKEY DAY AFFAIR

and the birds gets stuffed. TK U MLJ LV NV

woody1230woody1230over 12 years ago

great story. would love to know more.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
It's all relative.

When we read about a husband that finds out his kids are not his, we readers become furious and want the wife and her lover to suffer horrible fates. We read it from the perspective of the lover getting another man's wife pregnant and readers say, "well done!" Suppose we had a sequel to this from the POV of Dennis when he learns his child is not his. That might change this happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story, intro was insightful

Hope the rough spots in the intro have smoothed over, at least a bit. You seem to be coping, finding prior successes to rebuild on. It is a nice read, probably both sisters are very comfortable with their relationship, loving as well. The wife, hopefully not fiction and actually yours, is exceptional. Keep writing, its not all f and s, but a good tale with a little tail thrown in! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
closet cucks

still in the closet - poopchoot, ped0, huecuck, Random, cuckdaddy and the rest not commenting to demand abby to get her face kicked in? fucking closet wankers, hypocritical little bitches hiding behind mommie's skirt

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Poor Dennis. All he gets for Christmas is a cheating wife and a bastard kid.

So, other than being unable to father a child, what else is wrong with Dennis? Does he beat the cheating bitch?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If a mandatory DNA test was after the childbirth for the husbands..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Vote for your story? YOU are F*ckıng MAD!

So you mentıoned to lost your Computer ınfo and Kında depressed? You should have stayed depressed.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Somebody who like laughing look at this:

The slogen of the Association of the DNA test laboratories:

Do not forget you do not have to pay any children support after divorce if the paternity test negative and children are below 4 years.

The Association of the DNA test laboratories donates the Lierotica, storiesonline.net , ASSTR and other story collections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it!

Well done!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Well...

I did not read it, but from the comments I can tell she should have had her face kicked in.

HatsudaHatsudaover 12 years ago
I dunno...

Maybe I shouldn't have, but... I really enjoyed this bit of whimsy. Well written, kept my interest, and contained very likeable characters.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

And, oh yeah... A fiver from me!

-H

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I think I am alone, but for me it would be very interesting in a sequel the husband guesses his child does not take after him and starts a DNA test. And more commenters????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star.

I started reading then stopped and read the end part, I don't care how soppy or romantic the story is, if Dennis had problems getting his wife pregnant, then why the hell didn't they get treatment? Or go to a sperm clinic? Or at the very least why not ask Dennis to ask superstud/dickhead/asshole to knock his wife up, instead what could have been a nice warm romantic story ends up a cuckold slut wife/whore story, way to go writer how to spoil a good story in one easy lesson.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Why did not I give any stars?

Here in the LW section I read an excellent story from a writer (very interesting that the writer writes generaly in the homo section) I forget his nickname. The story was narrated (same to this story) from the lover boy views. The husband was the lover boy's collegue, the husband had 2 very little children (may be youngest was below 2 years) and after discovering the affair the husband divorced and moved opposite end of the USA and the wife with 2 children moved to her sister house to bring up alone the 2 children.

I think this story has a excelent potential for minimum 2 sequel chapters. First the brother in law recognizes his child's biological father is not him and after the DNA test he divorces her without paying any child support (below 4 years....). The third chapter may be after the divorce. Whether Abbie tells the true to her family??? From the biological father wievs it could be interesting!!!!!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous "1 Star*

"Dennis and Abbie Go To The Fertility Specialist" Great title for your story, isn't it, you fucking twit. This is an erotic story site... People fuck in erotic stories, rather than go to the doctor (except when they end up getting fucked at the doctor's office) Wouldn't the story would have been hot as they discuss the findings of his sperm motility tests?

To the rest of you who commented on the morality of the situation: Yes, she cheated to get knocked up. Yes, there could be fallout if the child's DNA is ever mapped, BUT... big but... This is only a fucking story. It's not real, remember...

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

You are right such a story is not a aim for moralizating, but there are many stories here (majority of these stories in the LW or the Romance section) which have any second meaning. For example not every woman cock mesure dependent (only 30%), many women have pain during sex with big cocked men, and because of the Gauss curve the readers mesurements are similar to the Gauss curve. Sometimes such a stories as this is the second meanings are next: PEOPLE THE DNA TEST IS ALMOST '100 % AND DO NOT BELIEVE HIS WIFE'S WORDS SHE TELL YOU SHE IS FAITHFUL AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR CHILDREN TESTED FOR DNA SOON AFTER CHILDBIRTH. IN THE USA YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY CHILD SUPPORT IF THE CHILD IS BELOW ! YEARS OLD. TO MAKE THE DNA TEST QUICKLY TO SAVE MUCH MONEY AFTER DIVORCE .

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I am sorry below 4 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I found the sparkling repartee between him and 'mom' about spitting out his cupcake so witty and hilarious I had to stop reading.

1* and fucking grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done!

excellent, very well written-nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Morality on a porn site?

Me thinks some of you should be reading romance not loving wives. Good erotic story author. I read for entertainment and erotica and this story meets that criteria. It was erotic, there was no nastiness and the wife approved. Was it wrong? Of course it was. But, if there wasn't a controversy here, what kind of story would it be. Boring. Like all loving wives stories, there will always be a positive or a negative opinion. We should all respect that opinion. Thanks author for an entertaining read. Score: 4 (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i read these stories

Me thinks i read and comment about what i like not what some idiot likes so me thinks the person who comments on what i should like or not like should stick their opinion where the sun doesn't shine me thinks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet !

So the wife was in on the conspiracy to get Abbie pregnant.

He was the real winner, fucking his hot sister in law with his wife's permission, and having his wife whip a huge fuck on him the next morning.

Lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: I read these stories

Me thinks you act like an idiot. Imagine that. Stick that in your ass buddy. Never fails, always one like you on every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gonna make

my cuckdaddy rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
looks like Random

didn't get his creampie :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aren't the men in white coats

looking for your crazy ass Duna? How in the hell can you type while wearing a damn straight jacket?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

There are estimates in the USA, 20% of the children who were born in family fathered by others as the husbands. I think to do DNA test for the children is a good thing, because the children were fathered by the husband this will srengthen the marriage.

I think the wives should offer to the husbands to do DNA test as a gift for the husbands.

BTW such an erotic stories helps bachelors to think when their future will be the marriage the DNA test are almost 100% sure.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DuNA

What in bloody hell are you on about mate? Are you daft?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She is just another

slut who really does not love her husband. All she did is lie and cheat on him. What a bitch she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable tale

I liked it despite being a CPA who is not enraptured with things organic. A few minor errors - you used David for Dennis at least once and wreaked of sex instead of reeked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

I liked it and that's all that matters...

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ BTW Anons If you look at my favorit collection you will find some stories about where the child(ren) were not fathered the husbands. Examples:

1. thecelt "Special Day Ch. 04"

2. leapyearguy "Strictly Business Ch. 02"

3. StangStar06 "Forever Gone, Forever You"

However in all 3 stories the husbands voluntary alone decided on bringing up the children.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 12 years ago
Very good ...

Well constructed ... great story line ... great characters ... all in all an A+ ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jack

is a very pathetic creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Tail, er, um, Tale

I thought this was a pretty good story, well written, with good characterization and with dialogue a lot more interesting than most erotica. How true to life? Who knows? I have seen families where stranger things have happened, and where the cuckolded husband doesn't find out for many years. (A neighbor of my in-laws discovered his daughter wasn't his. Funny thing of it was, his wife was so ugly nobody ever could believe some lowlife would do the nasty with her.) At least Abbie was beautiful and interesting. So keep writing, my friend, and "happy holidays!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Instead of Janice having a brain and kicking this jackass to the curb you have her making out wiht her sister? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

A very well written story and there is nothing wrong with a brother in law helping out a sister in law when needed.

CatHeathCatHeathover 12 years ago
A kind erotic story.

I've favourited bmunchausen because I like the humanity in his stories. I like the fact that nobody is ever totally evil or totally nasty towards others. For me that's the greatest part of his stories. He tells stories about human weaknesses and imperfections without once resorting to the easy way out of blaming it all on some 'wicked gene' that is just there in a person. It's true that the people in his stories do bad, wrong and erotic things, but it's only fantasy and that is what Literotica is all about. Keep on writing BM and I'll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, and your characters are interesting - but you need to edit more. I like the way your characters interact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story is good, its the writing which is lausy!

Just an excrement of a sick and perverted faggots mind. "1*" !

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
LATE FOR SOME

for others early to be early to rise in the early morn, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The idiot below have spoken.

Story is a poor 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sweet I really liked it great ending

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Very difficult to read and make any sense of. Therefore, 2**

There was a holiday and some sex but if there was a story, I didn't find it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Loved the Story

But should'nt there be a Follow-up on the 2 years Later as Dennis is given another Child to raise as his wife Bumps with her sisters Hubby. and who knows maybe Dennis could be in an Accident and Abbie live with Janice and Jack(uncle silly)

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
the wife

and the husband are cheating pigs and need to be exposed. they turned the husband into a cuck and that is just damn wrong. well written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Pathetic cheating assholes. How about another chapter when the husband finds out that he's been cucked by his wife's family. That would be interesting.

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 11 years ago
what a bunch of whingers!

If you're bothered by a wife fucking another man without her husband knowing, why are you reading Loving Wives stories? I thought it was a lovely and funny story, very erotic, about a wife seeing through her husband's bullshit and (aided by her sister??) finding a way around their problem without shattering his ego. All parties are happy and the child will be loved by the supposed father as well as by everyone else. Having children is about love and relationships, not about money and property. Sure it could all go bad in the future with DNA tests etc. It seems some people (men no doubt) have been badly hurt in the past. But this is fantasy isn't it? Could have done without the pre-chewed food though!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Teaching fantasy stories

I think the clueless husband FANTASY stories help young husbands and soon to be husband youngs to have DNA test his children secretly..............If they live such states of USA, where the bastard will not get any child support after divorce the start over/restart will be begun money burden............

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exactly

........restart without money burden.......

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for sharing your story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Vile piece of betrayal.

Of course the cucks on this site real and wannabe alike eat this shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ashamed of your country,are you shithead ?

What have you got to hide ? Fucking pervert ! "1*" !!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, wasn't loving the chewing food banter, but added a realism as my in-laws were like this.

Don't understand either the haters or their moralising, nor Literotica allowing such flaming.

Would love to read more about the encounters between the three players in this family. Keep writing. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Toooooooo wordy!

Good story line, but too much Uncle Silly crap made it appear that you just wanted to add filler.

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupxx

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Hum

To me it was kind of a fun read. Everyone got what they wanted in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

Encore, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Real

It would take a special piece of shit to do this with his brother's whore.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, where there is a will there is a way. Abbie knew how to get the job done and I think Janice condoned the whole thing of loaning Jack to Abbie to get her pregnant. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Boy, I wish my wife was that open-minded. I’m pretty sure her picture is in the dictionary right by the word ‘jealous’. Great story, BVM, thanks for sharing it.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous