All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 04'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
This sounds stupid

But I was more interested in the story than the actual sex scenes. Six pages blew by in nothing flat. I am totally within your power Mistress Joscelyn.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
No apology needed

Joscelyn's apology was enterely unnecessary.

The wait was well worth it.

This continuing series is an example of the very best in erotic fiction--or perhaps not entirely fiction--to be found anywhere. The story line is fascinating and the description of the emotional transition is almost educational in it's detail. Coupled with the anatomical aspects and the make-up and clothing details make this a wonderful reading experience.

I hope Ch 05 will be posted shortly but in the meantime, re-reading all of the previous chapters will be in order and enjoyable.

f1dude_lotusf1dude_lotusalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

I have to say, after being away from the site for a little while now, it is so refreshing to read a story so heartfelt and emotional. The writing is superb! I just finished reading the chapters leading up to this one and this one and am disappointed in the lack of support from the community. I only wish people were more for the story than the sex (understandably though, most of the readers are guys, and what do guys want...). I look forward to chapter 5 and hope you are doing well with your family!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 11 years ago
Thank you not enought to say

You have written a story that has, for lack of better words, truly inspirational. I have followed this story not only because it is well written but because I have to admit that it caused a few triggers that brought back so many different emotions. I can honestly say that most of the situations are so explicit that they can only come from some type of real life events. I will not go into why I feel they are real life because that is as it is said so many times, another story.

I hope with all my heart that you will find the time to continue this saga. I will be one that will truly look forward to reading more.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Truely amazing

all the wonerful characters have so much depth. there is so much feeling in the story it is wonderful to read

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Drugs Kill

I have to say the scenario was long and arduous but that's what a gender transition is! There are so many hurtles to jump over even what one book called some psychiatrists as "Gate Keepers" holding back certain trans women not allowing them to pursue there quest! However, from the outset the story revolves around drugs and marijuana which, to me, is not a conducive change for any trans female! I'm happy for Joscelyn with her fast track to a female persona! Some ladies, like Joscelyn, can achieve the goal because age, body shape, and being passable is in their favor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...