All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 08'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW. What a wild ride full of emotions to find the love that was almost lost.

I have been waiting and watching for chapter 8 to be posted for weeks since you had posted a new chapter would be available soon. It was worth the long wait these several weeks. I would give it 10 stars. I was so sad and sorry when I had read what you had gone through in the chapters earlier after the Doc and your father met. But in this chapter, to finally have Mel and Cindy, and friends find you and nurse you back to health; was a great life changing event. It goes to show who one has in their life to count on when one thinks they have no one who cares. To go through the hell that you did and survive is amazing. I do hope that you will continue with you life story for several more chapters. I just hope you do not make us wait so long for them. From reading your story, I have had some of the same feeling during my life. You and I am about the same age. But I never had the courage nor commitment to transition. You found that you did have what it takes to transition and survive. One must make the decision in their life just like Caitlin Jenner did. But with you, you have the writing skills to put it down on paper so that others can enjoy your life story. Cheers to you Josie. I do hope you will continue writing your own story or one that you will develop.

Thanks for writing so many great chapters.

RJ

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You RJ...

...What a wonderful comment. Quite takes my breath away actually. This chapter was kind of an analysis of my state of mind after so much trauma, following chapters will be a lot more Sex/Drugs/Rock&Roll. I became a Pro Dom that fall, the Bowie concert is coming, and I will end with my attempted murder, so... two more chapters coming, Nine should be posted this week. I have taken a vaykay from editing for a little while (2 years non stop and over 170 chapters posted for over a dozen authors, I guess its time for a break, lol)... I am hoping to finish this Bio, and move on to other projects. One serious, and two sexy and fun. As far as Caitlyn (love her name), I hope she finds a good editor and we get to read what really motivated the theater we saw. Anyway... you will be seeing more of my writing now, instead of being behind the scenes so much. Your support is so loved... Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoealmost 9 years ago
Yes, definately a 10 Star Effort!

This story is an extremely well written chronicle of the poignant passages a transgendered girl/woman had to travel to find herself and her “real” family. From the depths of despair of the street life so many young tg girls find themselves, especially when being disowned by their biological families (in the case a father who says you were not from his seed). The way this opus is written makes for such a compelling read. I found myself fighting back, then giving in to the tears some of the adventures and misadventures created, then, crying so hard I couldn’t read any more (Josie and Cindy’s dialog). I had to wait until the tortured soul searching was far enough behind me so I could continue on reading.

And then the way this heroine was saved by her true family, the ones that truly loved Josie for the person she was, not the label put on her by ignorant society. I loved how your most powerful points were written into dialog, and not paragraphs of description. It brought me so deeply into every scene, like I was there trying to do what I could to help in any way.

The love between Josie and Mel was an amazing story in and of itself. So powerful, yet with such tenderness mixed in. I have to admit almost total ignorance to “The Lifestyle”, but your section on describing the nuances and understandings between those involved was eye opening to say the least.

All the characters were brought to life by your beautiful writing style. Each and every scene was ripped out of reality and relayed back to the reader in such a way it felt like our own reality. The scene with the Doctor was amazing, and once again showed what the transgendered have to go through just to get medical care for a potentially life threatening disease by their own “family” doctor!

And then to wrap it up with that lovely trip to the mall, I smiled as I envisioned seeing the three of you dancing, clicking your heels to the Mall’s Muzak. Loved all the fun as you went shopping throwing all the bad stuff behind and just enjoying the present. And then the limo to the fine French restaurant and a night at the club.

Oh my Josie, I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful your story is. Your style of writing makes each emotional twist and turn something that not only my mind has to deal with but I actually get the physical symptoms of some of the emotional rides you write about.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these important and truthful moments of your tumultuous life with us. I am sure it had to be difficult, but thank you for putting up with all the pain and where your memories of these events took you. You are my heroine.

Love,

cliptoe

lilmisstrange69lilmisstrange69almost 9 years ago
Thank You

Josie, in such a short time you have been a great teacher to me. Thank you for showing that even the darkest night can be dispelled by the smallest candle of kindness and hope. And you tell a good story too!

griffin57griffin57almost 9 years ago
Consistantly of high caliber

To say this has a 3 D feel to it, is grossly damning it with feint praise. Josie, this is a Piccaso amidst a sea of paint by the #s paintings. The story is rich with detail, emotion and heart. Love you Baby.

NearMissNearMissalmost 9 years ago
Another stellar chapter!

What can I say that hasn't been said already and much more eloquently than I ever could manage. Your writing always captivates me and keeps me wanting more which is why I'm so excited to hear more chapters are coming without the dreadful, agonizing wait. (So selfish of me! I'm sorry I can't help it!) You've given so much to us here, not only with your editing, but your sage advice and wonderful storytelling, that I'm pleased to hear that you're taking some time for yourself to do the things you want. You deserve it hon! And if it just so happens that we all reap the benefits as well by getting more of your writing then that's just icing on the cake.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Glad

So far I'm glad Joscelyn got better and medicated from her illness! In this story I'm not sure if Dr.Goldman gave her more hormones to continue her transition because the description Cindy gave Joscelyn to look in the mirror saying she was a princess would jolt Joscelyn to realize who she has become! Also, it could have been the time over the summer that had passed that made her more a woman than she had expected! At least the group of friends rallied to help Joscelyn get thru her hell....The dinner with all showed who her friends and new family really were!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES