All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 10'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cliptoecliptoealmost 9 years ago
You had me at hello!

My dear Josie, what a beautifully told bio, filled with so many wondrous and yet so many hideous adventures! Riveted (as always) my reading ability could not keep up with my excitement to read the next paragraph. Your descriptive prowess and subtle insights into the very heart and soul of this young woman's plight as she followed the path she knew she must, is truly an inspiration for us all. Each and every passage had my fingers itching to turn the virtual page to find out what happens next.

You are definitely a treasure to behold, and a very generous one as well, to share this/your amazing story with us.

Thank you so much for the insights, and giving hope to all who face this difficult life path. You show that perseverance and being truthful to yourself, although not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, can truly be rewarding.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful self, and your moving story!

Love You!

cliptoe

lilmisstrange69lilmisstrange69almost 9 years ago
Whoa! {sniffle}

Josie,

I am amazed how you you can make the ordinary wondrous and the preposterous plausible. So many vivid details, so many things brought to life.

More than that, thank you for being a friend and teacher.

griffin57griffin57almost 9 years ago
Words alone

Cannot express what I am feeling. That anyone could survive even a third of this tale, astounds me. You amaze me Josie. You always have, and always will. Always and forever.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Josie your Wonderful!!

I normally keep my feedback to a few words or maybe a sentence.

But I'm afraid this time Josie you will have to have 'both barrels' lol.

You story has deeply amazed me, what you have been through and seen in the life you have shared, some would have buried. Not you?, you have opened up and given us your whole world. We have spoken via email on occasion and I have always admired your strength and resilience. You are a paragon to the ts community and others that believe that we are who we are. Wherever you journey takes you in the future, there are many on this site that wish you well. Whatever Branden mean't in his quote, we will know in our hearts what we believe it to be??

I am you friend always,

Jerry xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Josie does it again to amaze the reader with her life story.

What a great ending with this chapter about your life. The only thing I wish you gave more details on is what happened to your friends like Cindy, Andy and especially Mel. With Mel leaving you, it broke my heart, it was so sad, and seemed out of the blue. Why did Cindy tell Mel what she did about the SRS and why did Mel wait so long to express her feeling about it when you two had talked about it many times before. With your dick so done in by long exposure to HRT, keeping it much longer would have made it totally not use able for sex and maybe not even for SRS. Did you ever get to see Mel again and talk? I do hope that you had found someone to fall in love with later on. With so much pain in your life, I do hope that you finally did find some love and happiness. I would love to see a picture of the costume that you wore for the David Bowie concert. You must have looked great in it.

RJ

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
RJ - you have been a wonderful supporter...

...So this is for you. Melissa: I'm not sure how old you are, or if you can remember the availability of dildos (the type of plastic) at that time, Mel had a hard time adapting to a strap-on dildo and it became almost a 'phobia' for her. Its why she thought I was her perfect choice. I think she did love me and was very attached. Cindy, I found out much later thru Andy, had promised Mel that I would never have SRS, that I might talk about it, but I'd never go through with it, and that was where it all went wrong. Andy, Mel and Cindy have vanished, I used to have a contact for Andy, but have not heard from him in almost 6 years. I had recent bad news about Charlene (one of my Stray Cats) who died 2 months ago. Thank you for following all my crazy tales :)

NearMissNearMissalmost 9 years ago
You and Doc are killing me with your bittersweet endings.

Your ability to tear my heart into little pieces and keep me yearning for more is astounding. How anyone can survive, even thrive, through such a roller coaster as your life as thrown at you is an absolute testament to the person you are. The entire world should be lucky enough to have a mere fraction of the compassion, resilience, empathy and determination that you wield with such grace. As I've said before I'm sad the story ends here (well doesn't really end but you know what I mean), but excited for all the new stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heart ache

Reading your story made my heart swell with love and then ache with loss. The loss of your true love Mel as you state her would have killed me. Maybe someday. You will be reunited as family if nothing else. I would never stop looking. Keep writing your wonderful and love your picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You!

I am not sure what I can say here that others have not said more eloquently, however I would be remiss in not expressing my gratitude for your sharing this amazing story. I was not expecting to be crying my eyes out when I started this read approximately 24 hrs ago (as I sit writing this it's 3:30am) but after the first 2 chapters I couldn't tear myself away from it. This has been one of the best reads of my life and for a person who reads at least a few books a week that's saying something. Funny how sometimes we find just what we needed in the most unlikely places.

Joscelyn thank you so very much for reaching across space and time to touch the heart and soul of a few of us.

Most Sincerely,

RKG

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Amazing Life

All worked out for you but with great losses that ensued! You achieved what you wanted from deep inside your psyche! I was going to ask whatever happened to Mel, Cindy, and Andy but you answered with a reply to one of your readers! It's a shame they all dissappeared! Whatever happened to Dr. Goldman? Surely there's a connection with his son Andy and Dolores is another missing person! I can't believe Mel would totally abandon you! Joscelyn I'm happy for your completed SRS! So many of us even at age 70 still dream of becoming a female! You're right about bigots though and they are all around us! That alone can stagnate many dreams! ............. It's hard for me to say more! Thank you for your story!

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk5 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. I could not put it down once I started. I hope you are still out there living an amazing life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES