All Comments on 'A Life Altering Experience'

by pointless

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Wonderfull!

Great job! Loved it! The writing and the story line were perfect! Now let them take off together and leave the shit hole town behind!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
Now thats how to tell a FUCKING STORY

Fast, Hot, Down and Dirty, No Holds Bared FUCKING !!!!!!

Nothing wrong with that

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No wonder

No wonder all of your stories are rated hot. You tell a story very well. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lifetime

I'm not one for 'wham-bam' but most of the first page and a half could have been condensed into half a page. Their love making was long - and hot - and so wonderful!

Lukas

spyro1123spyro1123about 19 years ago
I dissagree with the comment below

I thought that although they didnt fuck in the first page it set up the conflict that was resolved by their fucking. It was paced well and has me so hard it hurts =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The suspence was killing me!

God damn I just loved the tension you created. The guilt, shame, self loathing, and eventual explosive surrender to the inevitable. Great story. Very, very hot!

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
Great story!

Wow! This story is absolutely great. Sweet, romantic, and sexy all at the same time. I'd love to find out what Greg and Rachel do later on. Does their love-making lead to anything more? Keep the good stories coming.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
anticipation

Great old son. And totally apropos...You always want to do the right thing. NOT seducing a family member would fall into that catagory, I would think. This poor guy tried so hard to do the "right thing", and or course, failed miserably. Why? Because, once again, a man was faced with the most determined force in nature...a horny woman. Men have never, and will never, know a cure for that particular malady...THANK GOD...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BEAUTIFUL ,

Perhaps it could be with photographs,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Fab!!!

It's got it all.

Main punch being the naturalness of the carachters and

their responses to the situation.

Another thing is the romance in background with the seductive nature

HB1965HB1965about 16 years ago
Great Job

pointless, you actually made me like an incest story. It was logical and reasonable. Great build up and great sex scenes. I will definitely be reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but a second chapter would have made it great we need to know what happens when the dad comes home and when she goes to college and beyond don't just leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Missed a little but still almost perfect

LOVED the premise--nice build-up to his desires finally overcoming him with Rachel egging him on to touch her via the suntan lotion and exposing her tits to him. A small detail though: how did she look? How long was her hair? Color? Any freckles? How tall was she? Same description is missing for Greg. Also, the oral final could have used more work. How many times did he spurt, for example? (In contrast, the missionary coupling was really well-described and there was sufficient detail in his ejaculating inside her.)

I always love the 'hot sister' idea and the hardest thing is to approach it right: some think fighting and then some kind of awkward sexual experience is the answer; however, your approach was best, as he'd been trying to hide these desires...and we find out she had them too! All in all, very HOT story! Write some more like this and provided you make sure to take the extra time with describing the feelings each one has during orgasm...it will make for a SUPER hot read! (This one is already hot.)

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best brother/sister incest tales I have ever come across. I loved the fact that you took your time and gave it the slow build-up that you gave it. While it was a great story that can stand alone, if you chose, you could develop this into a beautiful sibling love story. Like Jessy19, you have a real talent for telling this kind of tale. Thanks so much for your submission.

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best brother/sister stories I've read. I loved the emotion, the characters, the teasing, the descriptions - pretty much everything. Wonderful writing.

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best brother/sister stories I've read. I loved the emotion, the characters, the teasing, the descriptions - pretty much everything. Wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good alias it fits the story

writing and posting half a story (which this is less than half) is POINTLESS and stupid. if you aren't going to write a story with a proper beginning, middle and end then it would be better to not post at all. this needs so much more if you aren't going to finish it either find a ghost writer to finish it or delete it as is it wasn't worth reading just to be left hanging by an uncaring wannabe writer.

volvonut84volvonut84over 10 years ago
What?

Ever notice how negative comments inevitably are anonymous? There 's always some panty waist who thinks they can do better. Be thankful you have an outlet; authors have the option to reject anonymous comments. Only a confident writer dares to suffer the ill informed opinions of the cowards.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Makes me wish I had a sister. Enchanting story. Thank you. 5 *s

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/11/20220 I'm surprised this story has so few comments being at least eight years old and an enjoyable read. This short story is an easy five stars, IMO. I told myself that I wouldn't waste my time commenting on a stupid eight-year-old anon rant, but I just can't help myself. It just shows how well this short story was written. He wanted more and feels entitled to more. Reminds me of the kid screaming at his mom at the grocery check demanding candy and his mom not relenting. Just your basic immature tantrum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is pretty good but the tags are a mess. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous