A Life Altering Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to kiss your cock," she whispered into her brother's ear as he kissed her neck. "I want to taste your come in my mouth."

"God, I love you, baby sister," Greg whispered back kissing her ear one more time. With a light push Rachel rolled her big brother onto his back. Leaning over him, she stared into his eyes, smiling while she reached down for his cock.

"I love you too, big brother," she said as she began to slowly stroke his cock. Greg groaned loudly at the contact. They kissed one more time long and hard before Greg scooted up to allow his sister plenty of room. Rachel's hand never left Greg's cock.

Greg's cock was already leaking by the time Rachel placed her first light kiss on its head. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth to taste the fluid there. Her brother groaned as Rachel twirled her tongue around the head and continued to stroke him up and down with her hand. He groaned louder when she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Their eyes were locked together as Rachel slowly took more and more of her brother into her mouth. Greg's hand found its way to his sister's hair, not to force her down on his cock, but to gently stroke the silky strands. There was no reason to hurry.

"Jesus Christ, that feel's so fucking good," Greg whispered, looking lovingly into his sister's eyes. He'd heard his sister was good at giving head from a friend who walked away from that particular conversation with a busted nose. Now he knew that it was true. Rachel seemed to honestly enjoy the feel of a cock in her mouth. Her soft moans, the way she worked her tongue against his sensitive tool, it was like magic. And Rachel had only taken half of his cock into her mouth.

Rachel showed the same patience with her brother's cock as he had showed to her body. Nothing about her blowjob was hurried. This wasn't about getting her brother off. It was an act of love. Suddenly her mouth left her brother's cock with a pop. Greg began to protest until Rachel's tongue found its way back to his cock head for a flick before kissing down the length until she reached his balls. Her hand once again found its way to her brother's cock to slowly stroke it as she took his balls into her mouth one after the other. It felt wonderful.

Rachel moaned as she sucked on her brother's balls, sending tickling vibrations through the skin. Greg moaned as well, enjoying the unusual sensation. When Rachel released his nuts and began kissing and licking her back up her brother's shaft Greg instantly knew he wouldn't last long once she got serious. When his sister reached the head of his cock and quickly proceeded to swallow him whole in one smooth, slow motion, Greg knew he was right. There was intensity to Rachel's look as she stared into her big brother's eyes. Her head began to slowly bob up and down on Greg's shaft.

"Oh, Rachel," Greg cooed, continuing to stroke his sister's hair while enjoying the sight and feel of her mouth wrapped around his cock, "So good. God, I fucking love you." He didn't even know what he was saying. He just had to say something.

Soon he began to feel his orgasm approaching. Now he did grab his sister's head with some force humping upwards into her throat instinctively. He wanted her to swallow every last drop of his come. Luckily Rachel wanted exactly the same thing.

"Fuck… goddamn. Suck it, baby," He shouted mindlessly as his balls tightened and he felt the rush coming on "I'm going to come. Swallow it. Oh, fucking swallow my come."

With a hard thrust that nearly made his little sister gag, Greg filled Rachel's throat with his thick, white load. Rachel recovered nicely and missed not a drop. Her brother's hands gripped her hair hard, almost ripping it from her head, but it didn't phase her one bit. She wouldn't have missed this experience for the world.

Greg just groaned loudly until he was out of breath and momentarily out of come. Rachel's mouth had never left its place on her brother's member. Even after he started to go limp she kept sucking until Greg was forced to pull her off of his now sensitive organ. Amazingly he was still hard, but right now he didn't care. He just wanted to kiss those beautiful lips and stick his tongue in that lovely mouth that had brought him such wonderful pleasure.

He could taste his come in his sister's mouth as they kissed, sitting up at first, then falling back onto the bed. He didn't know why, but it turned him on even more to taste his essence in Rachel's mouth. It was like confirmation that this wasn't just an incredible dream. This was real and almost perfect. There was only one more thing left to do before perfection could be reached.

Rolling Rachel onto her back, Greg broke their kiss and looked down into her eyes. An unspoken message passed between them and Rachel spread her legs without a word and hissed as she felt Greg's cock begin to rub against her sex in a testing manner. Her hand found its way between them, grabbing a hold of her brother's thick organ and began guiding it into her warmth.

"God, I love you," Greg whispered as his head penetrated his sister's tight, warm center for the first of what he hoped to be many times. Rachel just moaned in response, shifting her hips, forcing her brother deeper inside Greg got the picture and with one slow thrust he penetrated her fully with a shared sigh.

Again their eyes locked and their mouths met in another passionate kiss as Greg thrust slowly in and out of his sister's wet pussy. It was a perfect fit. She felt so tight around his cock; so warm, so right. Her sweet moans filled his ears even as they kissed. Rachel's legs wrapped around her brother's hips and her arms wrapped around his back, pulling Greg tight to her body as they fucked. His body felt so good on top of her; almost as good as his cock inside of her, stretching her open and hitting her in all the right spots.

Greg's pace steadily quickened into a hard rhythm as the realization of what they were doing continued to bounce around his mind. Both siblings began to sweat profusely as their fucking became harder, faster. Their kiss broke as Greg reared up to pound his cock into his sister's cunt. Grabbing Rachel's hands he pinned her to the bed as he began to really get into it. Sweat dripped from his brow and onto his sister to combine with hers on her damp, feverish skin. Greg's grunts mixed with Rachel's and the obscene slapping of their genitals as they violently met filled the room with the sound of their fucking.

The bed creaked in protest under them, but brother and sister ignored its pleas. Even if it had collapsed it wouldn't have mattered. There was too much at stake here to stop for anything. Their father discovering them, the cops busting down the door, or God him/herself appearing before them and invoking them to stop their sinful union would've done nothing to stop them from fucking each other stupid.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!" Rachel shouted over and over at the top of her lungs. She was already getting close to coming again. Greg's fast, hard, steady pounding was maddening. She tried her best to meet his thrusts in time, but it was becoming harder and harder.

Then it happened; with a scream that could've woken the dead, Rachel came. Greg felt it coming and braced himself, not wanting to come too soon, but it was hopeless. As his sister's body went rigid with pleasure and her pussy convulsed around his cock he too was driven over the edge.

His cock pumped deeply inside of Rachel's body, firing off shot after shot of sticky white come into his sister's womb as he grunted above her. His grunts competed with her screams while he continued to pump in an awkward rhythm. His hands still pinned his sister's hands to the bed until he collapsed on top of her.

They laid there for a while, recovering until Greg kissed his sister on the forehead and smiled. Rachel smiled back dreamily. They'd never been happier.

"That was beautiful," Rachel whispered as she stared into her brother's eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You're beautiful," Greg said as he stroked his sister's flushed, sweat dampened face. Rachel just kissed him again.

"How long have you wanted to do that?" she asked after a few moments of soft post-coital kisses.

"For as long as I can remember," Greg answered softly, "How about you?"

"Me too," Rachel responded and then thought a minute before asking another question. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Does it matter?" Greg said with a smile.

"What do we do now?" Rachel asked hoping she knew the answer.

"Want to do it again?"

"Yes, more than anything."

So they did; again and again, until they simply couldn't fuck any more. By the time they were done they knew this wouldn't be the last time they'd do it. Their dad would be gone for several more days and they planned to make the most of it.

Of course, they also missed the party, but that didn't matter. Who needs beer when you can be fucking someone you love?