A Life of Love and Misery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"What happened?" I asked as she cradled against my side, pulling my arm around her.

She spoke in a hushed tone, "Just before Thanksgiving last year I got a call at college. It was my mom. She told me that there had been an accident at the car dealership. That my dad was hurt really bad and I needed to come home. When I got here I found out it was far worse than I imagined. Somehow a car broke loose when he and Jack were putting it up on the hoist. It hit my dad in the head and now he's in a coma. What's just as bad is that Jack suddenly produced a letter, supposedly written by my dad, giving him total control of the companies," she continued. "Since then life has been hell. Jack has moved into the house with mom and I, saying he's there to protect us. At the same time, he kicked my brothers and sister out saying it's time they learned to stand up on their own two feet. When I tried to stop him he told me that unless I did exactly as he said my mom would be out, too and all payments for my dad's hospital care would be stopped."

I felt like I had been kicked in the guts. Now 18 years old, I had plans. Plans that included Jessica. Plans that I now saw fading and withering away. "So what can we do?"

"I don't know. On one hand I want to run and get away from all of this but on the other I need to stay and take care of my family."

"Have you contacted a lawyer?"

"I haven't been able to get away from Jack long enough."

"First things first," I said as I started the car. "I need to get you someplace safe."

"What about mom and dad?"

"Jack won't try anything right away. I'm sure at least some of the people in town probably have suspicions about your dad's 'accident' already. If he tries to kick your mom out or hurt your dad the town will destroy him." I was unsure of how much I said was true but I needed to say something to calm her down.

Putting the car in gear, I headed for the only place I could think of, my grandparent's cabin. Arriving, I quickly shuffled Jessica inside and locked the door behind us. I left the lights off but stoked up the fire until the room was 'toasty warm' as my grandmother said.

Jessica sat on the couch, her coat wrapped tightly around her as if to protect herself from everything that had happened.

The glow of the firelight slowly washed away all the signs of what she'd been going through and I saw the woman I'd fallen for. The light reflected off her hair turning it a golden brown while her blue eyes shimmered almost as if she had a fever. Uncoiling herself she stood and opened her arms invitingly. I stepped into them without any hesitation as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Over the last two years I had grown so that I now stood just short of 6-foot tall, easily enough for her to rest her head on my shoulder.

"This feels good," she whispered.

"I agree," I said as we began to sway to some unheard music, our bodies gently rubbing against each other.

"I could get used to this."

"Me, too," I sighed as I felt a lump beginning to form in the front of my pants.

"Is that ...?" she started to tease.

"Yeah ... ahhhh ... I think we better go to bed," then realizing what I had said, I finished. "I'll sleep out here on the futon while you take the bed in back. There are extra blankets in the closet in case you get cold."

Disappointed, she withdrew from my arms. "Is that what you really want?"

"HELL NO," I shouted. "I'd love to have us stay here. I'd love to make love to you. I'd love it if you were the first and last woman I ever made love to. I ... I love you but right now I think it would be better if we waited," I finished trying to sound mature while at the same time trying to hide the fact that I had just blurted out my secret about still being a virgin.

"Oh," was all she said as she turned and walked to the bedroom.

I watched as she closed the door and then listened as she moved about getting herself settled. When I saw the light go out under the door I finally stretched out on the futon and pulled a blanket over me. I soon realized that by making the room 'toasty warm' I had also made it too warm to sleep in my clothes so I slipped out of everything except my boxer-briefs before crawling back under the covers. I'm not sure how long I lay there before I heard the soft sound of feet coming up the hallway.

"Scott? Are you awake?"

"Yeah."

"I think we need to talk."

Sitting up on the side of the futon I rubbed my eyes to clear them before looking at Jessica. The sight before me was one I'd never forget.

She was completely naked except for a blanket that she had draped over her shoulders. Her hair hung loose partially hiding her breasts. They were full and shaped like half of a large melon. Her nipples were pointing directly at me. They were several shades darker than the skin around them and only slightly lighter that the tan that covered most of the rest of her body. Her waist was narrow and flared out to her hips. Her legs were long and toned from all the time she spent outside and at the junction between them was a trimmed patch of curly brown hair.

Instantly, I felt stirrings between my legs.

"I thought of this whole big speech about being cold and not wanting to be alone but the truth is that I love you, too and I want you to be my first."

"You mean ...?"

"Mmmhhhmmmm. That's exactly what I mean. Jack has tried but I never let him ... I want you to be my first lover. I want you and I to share something that can never be taken away." Dropping the blanket, she walked across the room and straddled my lap.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Deftly, she reached into my lap and pulled my waistband down releasing it from captivity. It sprang into the air like a piece of hardened spring steel. Sliding forward, she trapped it between the lips of her pussy as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her womanly fluids coated my cock and pooled in my lap.

She purred, seductively, "Make love to me."

Tenderly, I entwined my fingers in her hair and pulled her down to me. She slid even closer, trapping my cock between us as she lowered her face and softly brushed my lips with hers. A thrill ran through me and I responded to her kiss. She parted her lips and the tip of her tongue lightly brushed against mine. We had kissed like this many times before but I knew that this was different. From this point forward everything would be different. Parting my lips, I met her probing tongue, the beginning of a long, passionate kiss.

When she pulled away she teased, "I thought you said something about not stepping in on another guys action?"

"Fuck him," I murmured.

As she pressed her swollen nether lips against me, forming a sheath around my cock, she murmured into my ear, "Not tonight, lover. Tonight you're going to fuck me," before returning to our kiss.

Our tongues played little games together. I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth only to have her do the same to mine. We pressed our mouths against each other's harder and harder, our hands tracing small patterns across each other's backs.

When she pulled away again, there was an impish grin on her face as she murmured, "You know my back isn't the only place you can touch. These are very sensitive," she continued as she placed a hand under each breast, lifting them up towards my mouth, "especially right here," she finished as she gently pinched her nipples.

I felt a tremor run through her body as she arched her back, moving her nipples closer to my mouth.

"Do it. Take a nipple in your mouth. Lick it, suck on it. You can even bite it if you're gentle," she encouraged.

My hands trembled as I took a globe in each. I was surprised at how soft they felt and yet were so beautifully formed. Taking a nipple between my thumb and index finger I pinched it, a small moan escaping between her pursed lips. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the hardening bud and was rewarded as I felt her body tremble.

"That's it. Mmmmmmmm. Now suck on it. Tease it, nibble on it ... ohhhhhhhhh ... fuck that feels soooooooo good."

I did as she asked as she wrapped her hands behind my head to pull me closer.

"I never imagined it would be like this. Sometimes, I've had to let HIM play with my tits but it never felt like this."

I knew she was talking about Jack again but didn't care as I renewed my efforts. Like most young men of the time, I'd spent more than enough time reading books and magazines to have at least an idea what to do when making love to a woman but I continued to doubt myself as I took each new step.

While I sucked on one nipple, my hand toyed with the other tit, tracing circular patterns around it as I drew closer to the target before moving away. First I'd use my fingertips to lightly brush across the flesh, tickling and teasing. Then I applied more pressure as I probed the flesh, massaging the fullness. Finally, I kneaded it like a loaf of bread dough, squeezing and fondling the orb.

"I love the way you play with my boobs," she groaned.

Switching back and forth between the two, I watched her nipples turn a deeper shade of pink as they became longer and harder. At the same time, I felt her womanly nectar pooling in my lap as the aroma filled the air around us.

Her hips began to glide back and forth across my hardened cock. Several times I felt the tip begin to slide into the opening of her pussy only to have her withdraw.

My hands dropped from her breasts, one landing on the rounded curve of her ass while the other found its way between our bodies brushing against the sensitive bud above her slit.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," she panted as she frantically rubbed herself against my hand.

My lips were sealed around her nipple, sucking and lightly biting on it as my fingers strummed across her clit. I could tell she was getting close to cumming and I reveled in the thought. I was about to make the beautiful woman I'd ever known cum and all I wanted to do was make it even better for her. For the briefest of moments I thought of releasing her nipple and sucking on her breast, leaving a hickey, but the idea that Jack might somehow find it instantly stopped me. Instead, a far more decedent and exciting idea surged through my mind.

I slid my hand down over the curve of her ass and deep into the crevasse between her cheeks. Extending the middle finger I pressed it against the opening to her rear hole. Her eyes flew open as she felt it teasing her opening.

"What are you ...?" she started to ask only to stop as she felt the middle finger of my other hand gently probe the opening to her pussy. She was now trapped. If she moved backwards, my finger would enter her asshole and if she moved forward, she would be burying my finger deep inside of her.

"Arrrrggghhhhhh," she moaned as she bit down on her lower lip. "So bad ... so very bad."

I never expected what happened next as she lifted off my lap just slightly.

"Get your finger wet with my pussy juice," she crooned.

I barely had time to do as she requested before she sat back down in my lap.

"Now spread it all over my asshole. I want you to be the first for everything I have left. HE forced me to suck him off one night but this," she slid herself forward taking more of my finger in her pussy, "and this," she continued as she pushed back against the finger pressing against her asshole, "are all yours. Jack is nothing more than a fucker looking for his own pleasures but you ... for some reason I know you're not like that. You're every woman's dream ... a lover. A man who instinctively knows that by taking his time he'll make it even better for both of us."

I didn't have to think about what she'd said as she shifted forward taking my finger inside of her. It seemed to go on forever, deeper and deeper, until she shuddered as my fingertip pressed against the back of her tunnel.

"That's my cervix," she groaned, a light sheen of sweat appearing on her forehead. "If a woman's lover presses against it too hard it can be very painful for her but ... for some women ... if he takes his time, it can actually become quite a turn-on." Then leaning over, she whispered in my ear, "I'm one of those women," she finished as she rocked forward pushing my finger even harder against the sensitive flesh.

Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she held herself there, impaled on my finger.

Finally she spoke in a subdued voice, "I don't know why but when I was younger and started playing with myself, I never seemed to get the thrill all of my girlfriends kept talking about. Then on a dare, I bought a vibrator while on Spring Break. I didn't use it at first, I was too embarrassed, but when I finally did I got carried away and pushed it all the way in ..."

Again her body trembled as she remembered that night.

"It hurt like hell. I actually thought I had hurt myself until suddenly the vibrations began to feel better and better and then 'WHAM'. That was the first time I ever had an orgasm."

"And what about now?" I asked as I moved my finger.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, you're getting there ... definitely getting there," she hissed as I pressed in harder. "But I want ...," her eyes locked with mine as she suddenly rocked backwards. "I've never ... aaaarrrgghhhhhhh," she grunted as she forced my fingertip through the tight band of muscle and into her ass. "So big ... can't ... no more," she groaned even though she'd only taken it up to the first knuckle.

Cradling her head against my shoulder I whispered, "Then don't." Time had no meaning as we sat there, her body trembled and shook until bit by bit she relaxed. Then slowly she began to rock back and forth on my fingers.

"So good. Can't believe ... so good. Going to ... ohmigod ... put another finger in me ... ohgod ... ohgod ... ohgod ... pump your fingers in me. Yes ... yes ... yes ... fill me with your fingers ... clit ... clit ... clit ..."

Somehow I understood what she wanted as I pushed my thumb against her aroused clit.

Her movements became frantic and irregular. Then she suddenly changed and instead of rocking back and forth, she lifted herself up and then drove downwards. My fingers plunged into her waiting pussy and the finger in her ass suddenly speared all the way in to its last knuckle.

Her head dropped backwards as she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, yanking and pulling on the nipples. "Do me. Fill with me with your fingers. Push it in my ass. Aaaarrrgghhhh. Yours ... all yours. Going to cum. Going to cum like a bitch in heat. Your bitch. Your ...," she hesitated. "Your ... lover ... anything ... you ... want," she muttered.

I felt the muscles of her pussy and ass tighten around my fingers and knew she was close. Her movements became more and more erratic until, with one final lunge, she flattened her clit against my thumb as my fingers crashed against her cervix.

"CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG," she screamed. The fluids from her pussy erupting like a volcano, covering my fingers and hand. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders until I thought I felt blood dripping down my back.

Her eyes were clamped shut as she spiraled into orgasmic oblivion. Unsure of what else to do, I continued to lightly move my thumb across her clit until I heard her softly plead, "No more. Can't take any more." After which, she buried her head against my shoulder.

The world outside had gone quiet. The only sound, the gentle crackling from the fire and a soft groan when I removed my fingers from her openings. The hand that had been between us was saturated to the point that her juices dripped from the fingers and palm. Intrigued, I brought it to my lips and began sucking the nectar from it. Sweet and yet tangy, an earthy flavor to it that left me craving more as my hand returned to the source again and again.

"I can't believe you're doing that," she murmured into my ear.

"Why?"

"It's so dirty down there."

"Who says?"

"My mom, my aunts ... everyone."

"Does that include any of your girlfriends?" I chided.

"Some but a few, they just smile."

"Did you ever wonder why?" I asked as I brought a cream-covered finger to my mouth, lavishing in the flavor. I could tell she was thinking about it as she sat silently in my lap. So I wasn't surprised when I suddenly felt her lips on mine once more. Her tongue probed and danced across the inside, searching for the nectar I'd just licked off my fingers.

"Interesting flavor. I've never tasted my own juices," she sighed when she pulled away.

At the same time, I felt her shifting in my lap, her pussy sliding over my still hard cock, a moan vibrating through my chest.

"I want more, much, much more," she sighed.

Desire, lust, love, all swirled around in my head and yet I knew that now was the one moment that I needed to hold back to prove that she had been right when she'd said I was a lover and not a fucker.

"Get up," I croaked.

Reluctantly she did as I asked, allowing me to stand.

"Now you sit down. I have something very special I want to try."

"Wha ...?"

"Shhhhhhhh, it's a surprise."

"I like surprises," she said as she settled herself onto the futon.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. Kneeling between her spread legs, I leaned forward and kissed her. My hands found her breasts while the tip of my cock nestled in the fur-covered slit between her legs. I could tell she wanted me to enter her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my hips pulling me closer. It took every once of will-power to not do what we both wanted.

Moving from her lips I traveled down to her neck, kissing, licking and nibbling all the sensitive 'hot spots' I had read about. A sharp intake of air signaling when I hit an especially sensitive one. Her body squirmed under me as she tried to trap my cock within her aroused pussy. Moving again, I took a nipple in my mouth as I toyed with the other. I suckled on it almost like a child, occasionally pulling back taking it with me until I released it with a resounding 'POP'. The sound of her groans and murmurs soon filled the room.

Then, with one lightening-quick move, I pushed her back on the futon while lifting her legs over my shoulders and burying my face against her pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and red with excitement, glistening with a coating of her juices. Her clit sticking up from the folds like a miniature cock.

"Noooooo ...," she said as she half-heartedly tried to push me away.

I pressed my flattened tongue against her clit and moved it up and down. Her body shivered.

"No ... no ... we can't. Dirty ... have to stop ... sto ... ohhhhhhhhh," she began whimpering incoherently.

I started to suck her clit, release it, move down to her outer lip and suck there. I pinched and pulled her nipples. Her juices flowed from her pussy, coating her inner thighs before dribbling down between her spread legs. Her breathing became irregular as her attempts to push me away dwindled. "Stop ... please ... not supposed to ... aarrgghhhhh ... don't ... don't ..."

"EEEIIIEEEeeee," she screeched as I curled my tongue and slid it between her pussy lips and into her slick tunnel. "Don't ... stop ... ohhhhhhhhhh, don't stop," she said as she wrapped her fingers in my hair pulling me tightly against her pussy, releasing herself to her growing desires. "You're going to make me cum again. Ohgod ... ohgod ... never ... felt ... anything ... like ... this. Ohhhhhhhh .... AAAhhhhhh ... Cummmmiiinnngggggg."

"I did it," I thought. Her fingers opened and closed, clasping at my hair. Her hips ground franticly against my face and her legs tightened under my armpits pulling me against her while the muscles of her pussy rolled rhythmically up and down my tongue, sucking it deeper into her.

Time stood still. I'm not sure how long she kept me trapped against her quivering pussy, but when she did release me I was gasping for air.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers