A Life of Love and Misery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"I had no idea," she rasped. "It was like ... I can't even explain it."

Getting up and sitting on the futon next to her, I took slow, deep breaths as I listened.

"In the beginning it felt like you were tickling some magic button. Everything seemed to be pulling inward, if you know what I mean. I felt your tongue gliding over my clit and then plunging into my pussy. I felt it tracing across the inner walls, touching and teasing. Then I suddenly felt something explode inside of me. I felt my pussy tighten around your tongue and try to suck it deeper but at the same time I felt like a volcano when my juices gushed from me. Then it was almost like I was in a rocket ship blasting away to some beautiful. cloudy-filled, weightless place. It was so beautiful, I almost didn't want to come back ..."

I sat there listening as she continued, proud of what I'd done to her.

"... but there's still one more thing to do and I have to admit I'm a bit afraid of it."

"Afraid?"

She nodded her head.

"Why?"

"Because my vibrator is only about half that size and its the only thing I've ever had inside of me," she glanced down at my cock. Then she blushed, "... until tonight."

I'd been teased about the size of my cock by the members of my swim team so I wasn't too surprised. Some of them had even jokingly said it gave me an unfair advantage because I could use it as a rudder. Afterwards I had measured myself and discovered that I was about 7 inches long and almost 4 inches around. Yet it hadn't even dawned on me how big I was until I checked out some of the other swimmers in the shower and saw what they had in comparison.

"I though that might be a problem at some time in my life so I've done quite a bit of reading about how to make love to a woman without hurting her."

Her eyes sparkled with curiosity and desire. "Should we find out?"

"The pleasure would mine, ma'am but the choice it all yours," I replied in a fake Southern drawl.

Moving closer, she wrapped her hand around my distended cock and slowly slid up and down its length as she whispered, "I think the pleasure will be mine."

"Come here and sit on my lap like you did before so you're facing me," I instructed.

She did and I felt the warm, wet, spongy lips of her pussy wrap around my cock just as they had done earlier.

"Now stand up just a little. Take my cock in your hand and put the head at the opening of your pussy. The rest is up to you. This way you control how far and how fast my cock goes in."

She did as I suggested and slowly took the head of my cock inside of her almost-virgin pussy. A hissing noise escaping from between her clenched teeth.

"So biggggggggggg," she moaned.

"Take it slow. Just take a little bit and then relax. That way your pussy will get a chance to get used to the size."

A playful look covered her face, "Duhhhhhh. I'm not stupid. I've read a few things too, little boy. Besides which I've seen animals on some of my friend's farms mating."

"Little boy?" I chuckled as I placed my hands on her hips. "Maybe this 'little boy' should take you home or maybe this 'little boy' should do this," I finished as I flexed my hips and drove another inch of my cock into her.

I thought her eyes were about to pop from her head as she shrieked, "EEEEiiiiiieeeeeee, Ohmigod, ohmigod, so big ... not little ... never again ... never say little again."

We sat there a few moments as her body became used to my invading member before she slowly lowered herself further, spreading and stretching herself, until with one final thrust I felt the head of my cock press against her cervix.

I couldn't believe it. I was buried all the way inside of her. My cock pressing against the very end of her love tunnel and her clit was rubbing against the base of my cock. When she leaned forward, she kissed the area below my ear and whispered, "I know this is going to sound crazy but I've never felt anything that hurt and yet felt so good at the same time. I can feel every vein in your cock pressing against the walls of my pussy and all I want is more."

I flexed my hips tightening the muscles in my cock, making them expand and was instantly rewarded.

"Yessssssssss, just like that. Do it again."

I did as she asked, over and over. She pressed her tits against me, her hard nipples drilling into my chest. Slowly, she ground her clit against the base of my cock until I suddenly felt a shiver run up and down her body, as she bit her lower lips to keep from screaming. A fresh pool of her juices filled my lap.

"Ohmigod, three ... three ... never had three," she wheezed. "You made me cum again. I've never cum three times in one night ... never ... EVER ... EVER," she finished as a mischievous smile came over her face, "... but now its your turn." Instantly, she tightened her pussy and slowly lifted herself up, dragging it along the length of my cock. She didn't stop until just the head was still inside her velvety tunnel and then she dropped back down like a pile-driver until my cock once again crashed against her cervix.

I knew I wouldn't last long like this. The sensations were just to fantastic. Her pussy clasped at my shaft while she pushed a tit into my mouth and rubbed her clit against the base of my cock. "Gonna cum soon," I muttered. "Gotta pull out. No protection."

"I don't care," she replied. "I told you I'm yours. I want you to cum in me. I want feel it filling me. I want you to make love to me again and again."

"But what if ...?"

"I don't care. Cum in me. Knock me up. Get me pregnant. I want to have your baby. Nothing else matters."

I was so close to cumming. I knew I had to do something quick as her words trigged my own desires. My precum flowed out of my cock saturating her tunnel. "Hold on," I grunted.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her legs and stood up. She felt light as a feather as I spun around placing her on the futon and stretched out above her.

Laying there beneath me, I had the chance to stop and look at her. Her hair fanned out around her head almost like an angel. Her eyes sparkled and I could see tears forming in the corners. Her cheeks were flushed from excitement. Her lips were full and inviting, begging to be kissed. Looking lower, I watched as her breasts raised and lowered with each breath. Her nipples were long and a shade of deep red. The area around them had become darker and was covered with small raised bumps. Looking even lower, I watched the muscles of her stomach harden as she tightened the inner muscles of her pussy. Below that, I was shocked when I saw a pink, frothy foam around the base of my cock where it entered her. Instantly, I started to pull away only to have her wrap her legs around my hips and hold me there.

"Don't," she murmured.

"But ...," I uttered in dismay.

"It's ok. It happened when I sat down on your cock. I felt something stretch and then tear. I guess you could say you officially 'popped my cherry'."

"I thought ..."

"I did too but my vibrator is a lot smaller then you, remember."

Gently brushing the tears from her eyes, I whispered, "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"You didn't. This is what I've wanted. I'm not sure when it happened, but after you left last year, I realized that the only man I'd ever be happy with was you. I want to be your friend, your partner, your confidant, your lover, ... your wife ... if you want me, and the mother of your children." Then in a much seductive tone, "Which is why I want you to cum deep in my pussy. I want you to make love to me. I want you to pound my pussy and fill it with your cum until it drips from me like a leaky faucet."

Shifting my weight, I leaned forward and balanced on my hands and knees. Jessie wrapped her arms around my neck as she locked her legs behind my back.

"Gotcha," she said, softly as she pulled me close.

I continued to balance myself over her but quickly found myself giving in to instinct and desire as I slowly lowered myself. We both watched in fascination as my cock slid into her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so big. Ohh easy, honey, easy." She moved to adjust herself as my cock slid deeper into her. "That's it, push it into me nice and slow. It feels different like this. Yessssss, your cock feels so good inside of me. I've wanted this for so long. I want you to make love to me and then I want you to ride me good and hard. I want you to breed me just like the animals on Sarah's farm."

I felt like I was sliding down a warm, velvety tunnel that seemed to be grasping and tugging me deeper. When the tip of my cock finally pressed against the bottom of her pussy, I held it there before beginning the slow, almost painful, trip back out until just the tip of my cock was still in her.

Looking down at her, I saw a small nod. This time, I thrust into her soaking passage, hard and fast. She grunted as I hit bottom but never released her legs from around me. In seconds I was fucking her with long powerful strokes as I drove my shaft in and out.

"So big. So good. Don't stop. Deeper ... harder," she groaned and grunted with every stroke.

"Do it ... Push it in me ... push it in my pussy. Push it good and deep. Ohhhhhhh, do it, do it, aaarrgghhhhh ... harder ... deeper ... I'm going to cum ... ohgoddddddddd ... I'm going to cum again .... AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE"

She felt the flood rush down her passage but this was different. In the past when she'd cum, it had always felt like a pool of fluids flowing from her but this time it felt like a tidal wave had suddenly been released. She had never actually shot fluid from her pussy before, but this time I felt the liquid gush from her to splash against our joined bodies. I could tell she was embarrassed as her cheeks turned red, but she also seemed thrilled that I had made her shoot pussy juice for the first time in her life.

"Four ... four ... four," she murmured, incoherently as she lay in a contented stupor, my cock buried in her saturated pussy, her legs wrapped sensuously around my legs. "You didn't cum," she groaned as she realized I hadn't cum with her, but was still in need. She pulled my head down to her mouth and stuck her tongue in my ear, then whispered to my ear, "Go on push it in me. You've stretched me so much and gotten me so wet you could put a baseball bat in me and it wouldn't hurt ... but I don't want a baseball bat ... I want you ... I want your cock ... I want your cum ... deep inside of me. I know you want to. It's alright, do it. Do it to me good. Give it to me deep and hard, I'll cum again with you. I know it." She thrust up against me. "Come on, darling. What can I do to make it good for you?"

I had no idea what to say until I suddenly remembered something. Throughout the whole evening, in fact, during the whole time we'd known each other there was one thing she'd never said and now was the time. "Say the word, you know, the 'f' word" I grunted as I pushed into her.

"I was always told good girls don't say that word," she teased.

"But you're not a 'good girl' any more are you? You're my girl ... no ... my woman in every sense of the word."

She thought about what I'd said for the briefest of seconds before replying, "Would you like me to say that? Will it make you hot when I say it?"

"Uh huh, real hot."

"You mean you like want to say f - u - c - k?" she teased.

"Yeah, oh yeah."

She put her mouth by his ear, "In that case, Fuck me, lover, fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me. Fuck ... fuck .... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me," she crooned on each stroke as I pushed deeply into her pussy. The forbidden words triggered something in her too. There was something about whispering "fuck me" that triggered some primal chord in her brain.

I felt the walls of her pussy tightening and knew I wouldn't be able to hold back again. Giving her one last chance to change her mind, I groaned, "I'm going to cum, soon. Are you sure? Do want me to pull it out?"

"NO," she yelled. "Deeper ... harder. Try this ..." she continued as she lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. "Now fuck me hard. Push your cock in as deep as it will go. Fill me. Cum in me. Fuck me. Fill my pus ... cunt with your cum. Shoot it in me. Knock me up. Get me pregnant with our baby. Cum for me ... ohhhhhhhh ... fffuuuccckkkkk ... aaaagggaaaiiinnnnnn," she groaned as her orgasm flooded over her.

I let myself go, too, muttering, "Me tooooooooo ... AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH ... CCCCUUMMMMIINNGGGGG in you."

"Yes, baby, In my pussy, you're shooting in my pussy ... now, noooooooow ohhhhh."

"In your pussy ...in your hot, wet pussy ... shooting ... ohhhh." Strand after strand of cum rocketed from the tip of my cock filling her pussy. Then somewhere in the recesses of my lust-fogged mind I remembered what she's said and pushed in as deep as I could, pressing the tip of my cock against the opening to her 'holy-of-holies', her womb, the sacred place that we all start from.

Tired and sated, she instinctively tightened her legs around my neck locking us together as I plunged into her depths, a single word whispered from between her lips, "Five ... five ... five." Gradually I slowed down, the last bit of my cum coating her love tunnel, and rested on her belly, my cock still buried in her pussy.

"That was fantastic. I hate to have you take it out," she whispered while at the same time dropping her legs to my sides.

"I don't want to take it out either, can we just lay here awhile?"

She hugged me and grasped my cock with the walls of her pussy. "I'd like that too."

Surprised, I pulled back to look at her. "Wow, I'm not sure what you just did but can you do it again? I could feel my cock getting hard again already."

"Really?" she teased as she clutched my cock with her inner muscles. "You mean like that?"

"Mmmhhhhhhmmmmmm," I said in disbelief.

"Ohmigod, you are," she said in disbelief. "I can feel it. It feels sooooo good in there," she hissed as she raised her ass off the futon, taking more of my slowly hardeing cock in her. "Ohhh, I don't believe this. You just came. I can still feel it dripping from my pussy and you're already getting hard again. FUCK ... I can feel you stretching me again. Ohhhhhh ... do you think ... maybe we could ... you could do it again?"

I had never gotten hard this fast in my life but I wasn't about to pass up a chance to make love to Jessie again. I began a slowly slide in and out of her while she responded by lifting her ass up to meet my thrusts. Slowly our tempo increased. We were both new to this and didn't know what to expect but a few moments later I was driving my cock into her with long hard strokes while she arched her back off the floor giving me complete access to her cum-filled channel.

"Burning up. So hot. Going to ... again. Need you to put out the fire. Talk dirty to me. Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me you want to fuck me, that you want to stick your cock deep inside my pussy. Talk to me just like you asked me to do, while you fuck me. I have to cum again ... do me ... fuck me hard."

Her body was flushed and sweating, the lust and desire surging through her like a roaring flame so I did the only thing I could. The thing I wanted to do. "I want to ... ahhhhh ... fuck you, Jess. I want to fuck you every day for the rest of my life. I want to stick my cock in your pussy. I want to fuck you hard in the ... your ... ahhhh . . . in your cunt. In your hot tight cunt and I want to cum in you. Buckets and buckets of hot, baby-making cum ... splattering all over inside you. I want to get you pregnant so I can fuck you every day and every way. I want to cum in your pussy, in your mouth, on your ass and on your tits. I want to coat every inch of you in cum," I said as I fantasized about each one. All the time I drove deeper into her smoldering pussy until with one final thrust I couldn't hold back any further.

"I'm going to cum," I croaked. "Gonna cum in your pussy ... now ... now ... now ... NOWWWWWWWWWWW"

"Yes ... yes ... yes ...," she replied in cadence to my thrusts. "Fill me. Pump your cum in me. Put out the fire in my cunt. Ohhhhh ... so dirty. Cunt ... cunt ... cunt ... slut ... slut ... your slut ... ohhhhhhhh ... do it ... shoot your in cum in me again. Fuck me. Fuck your slut. I need it ... now .. I need it ughhhh ughhh ohhhhh, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeee," she gasped.

For the second time, we spiraled off into orgasmic bliss together, clutching on to each other, our bodies pressed against each other. At some point I collapsed onto her and we lay there spiraling in oblivion.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days could have gone by but neither of us would have cared. All that mattered was what we were sharing together. When reality finally pulled us back into its nasty realm my deflated cock was hanging below me and a pool of our combined juices was pooling on the futon.

Jessie quickly said, "Get me the pillow from the floor."

Reluctantly, I moved from the comfort of her body and reached down for the pillow.

"Now help me put it under my ass."

A sudden wave washed over me as I understood what she was doing and handed her the pillow, "Here."

"Thanks," she replied as she slid the pillow under her ass so my cum could find its way deep into her pussy and the entrance to her womb.

Shivering from the cold of the room and the sweat that covered my body, I threw a few logs on the fire before returning to the futon. Jessie was already sound asleep. As I sat down on the far end of the futon, I memorized every inch of her gorgeous body and I replayed what had just happened ... not realizing what lay ahead.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers