All Comments on 'A Lifetime of Adventures Ch. 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

what a wonderful story. the perfect mating of two people the clicked by chance just because of a sister then went back to someone that hurt her.. I do hope their weekend turns into something very special. well written and exciting.

dapidapialmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous "Just don't like the fact that he's gifted the prostitute as a consolation prize." Where does it say she's a prostitute? As I remember prostitutes stand on a corner and say "Hey Barang! Fukky sukky $5." The woman he's been offered has more in common with Dewi Sukarno or Imelda Marcos.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I'm looking forward to part 2. 5stars

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Normally I'm on board with most of your stories. Can't say there's not some odd fascination behind reading the premise on this one, but after reading a little more past that...it doesn't compute. No sister is going to have another sister that's worked as an escort, a stripper and has two college degrees that on top of all that (if the person's still reading) will take it on faith that the guy she just dumped because she "made a mistake" and has to "give it (the other relationship) a chance" will suddenly just accept this guy--sight unseen--strictly at her sister's word that he is nice and therefore "offer" that sister as a consolation prize of sorts and she should really enjoy him. Rather than enumerate all the problems that brings out...I'll just say this is too far fetched to believe nor to continue reading.

Perhaps if you'd given Jenny and Dan one chapter of backstory to set this up, including Jenny frantically chattering on about how smitten she is with Dan and his chivalrous behaviors that she can't believe he's really into her and in her life, with some corresponding disbelief from Naomi's side, with more batting it back and forth until Naomi's convinced Jenny's fallen hard for this guy because of how she's described him, his characteristics, how well he treats her, etc...then the premise starts to have legs. Maybe after that we get chapter 2 where things progress well between Dan and Jenny, with Jenny relaying all these wonderful things about Dan to Naomi...who by now is not only curious if this guy can be such a spectacular specimen but is even jealous of Jenny and wishes she could trade places because while her sister is a good catch...Naomi's much hotter and could rock his world a LOT harder...but then Matt comes along from chapter 1--and wham--knocks Jenny for a loop, leaving her to decide what to do; she then discusses it late into a night with Naomi, who urges her NOT to break it off with Dan--because from what she already learned--Dan is here and Matt really hadn't paid as close attention to Jenny's needs as he should have and is just trying to get her back as with a Hail Mary...THEN we have a story with a solid foundation, where the letter is redone to state Naomi willingly wanted to give Dan a chance because SHE was convinced by what she heard Jenny say about him that he's worth it and now it's Naomi's turn to see what she can do...we have a plausible progression that an average reader could agree with. As this story stands, it would never happen in a million years and never under these circumstances.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but even "if" he was a virgin neither he nor she would not have done the deed soon after they met. "if" he was a virgin, how did he develop his cunnilingus skills? Not very logical, but a good story.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

The virgin twist was very unexpected. I hope you leverage the twist in the continuation. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous