All Comments on 'A Lifetime of Storms'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story, full of love and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot and Sweet!

Love the building of the romance. The sex is hot. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beauiful but Sad

That was a beautiful story but a little sad of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest?

You need to look up the definition of incest.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
loved it...

...although I was hoping you wouldn't cut it off like that. Loved how she transitioned from his dad to him, and yet it was all natural--he died and he "inherited" her, although he had to earn her. Loved how you did that. Great detail in their interactions and especially their sex. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written and the ending was deep with meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad, but not incest

You need to put this in the correct category, as this is NOT incest. Also, your editor needs an editor. Don't stop writing.

JonasMacJonasMacalmost 8 years ago
In reference to category

The ones saying this is in the wrong category need to look up the category again. It's "Incest/Taboo", and fucking one's step parent would qualify for the taboo part. Step parent tags are under this category, so I would imagine it's fine where it is.

Good story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad

Its a very good story line i must say. The transition to a step son to a lover to the man of the house was i would say in well balance. And to end the story as if its a mystery, to leave it hanging leaving it to our imagination to imagine how slutry or how good it can be was just speechless. Also u put in a small advise in terms of action speaks louder then words and the 3 words of I LOVE YOU is just word. Kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice tale

nice tale but you did rush to the ending. a little slower would have bee nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop hammering us with the same line

I believe this is the fifth story I've read from you with the same lover/fucker lesson in it. Maybe I've been unlucky and it's only in those few stories, but it does get repetitive. Especially that it is brought up in almost the same way everytime.

I challenge you to show the lesson instead of telling it in the next stories you write. Give us some diversity.

Otherwise, I love how you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am afraid that you are wrong JonasMac

JonasMac said :

"one's step parent would qualify for the taboo part."

So would one's teacher, as student/teacher sex is forbidden ie Taboo as well, but it would not be incest.

The reason that incest is universally taboo/forbidden, is that sex with close blood relations carries a risk of in-breeding.

From ancient times, incest was not allowed, accept in the case of Royal families, as they were considered to be divine and thus not subject to the taboo of incest.

Mother/son inbreeding is particularly forbidden/taboo and seems to be so even in the animal kingdom.

In a pride of lions, where breeding with close relations is the norm, sons do not generally breed with their mothers.

Male primates, monkeys, gorillas, baboons etc never breed with their mothers.

So my dear chap, sex between folks who have no blood relation can be called many things but NOT incest.

Strange that a simple fact which has been globally accepted for thousands of years is proving to be so hard to grasp for some here on the Lit!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Very Well Written,

Good story. Well written. I am in my seventies and been reading erotic stories for the last 16 years.Your story is one of the best the way you build up the entire story. Keep up the good Work. One Obvious fact is that it is NOT Incest. As it is not meeting the definition of INCEST as pointed out by many comments above. Anyway I loved the story.

GhostwalkerGhostwalkeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
This IS Incest

Frequently I get comments regarding my choice of categories in which I post my stories. Since many of them include step-mother and step-son relationships there seems to be some confusion about placing them in the "INCEST" category.

Admittedly some of the stories could have gone into other categories BUT according to a popular on-line dictionary, "Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage."

You will note that 'step relatives' are specifically mentioned thus the reason for my placing the stories where I have. This is usually a cultural or religious application but still pertinent to the category in which I place the story.

Ghostwalker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incest is the correct category

But they can legally marry. The story DID need "I love you" and marriage I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Well done beautiful story

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beatiful

You delivered another touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Correction on "corrections"!

I suppose that certain "purists" in the reading audience will insist that "incest" can only exist between blood relatives. Unfortunately, the laws of many jurisdictions do not see things that clearly. Do a web search on "incest laws by state" (for those of you living in the USA) or "incest laws" for those of you living elsewhere. If you look closely, you will see that sex with one's step-parent is classed as illegal (and as incest) in at least half of the 50 states, and in a good many foreign countries. In some American states, such as Maryland, the step-parent relationship survives the death of the natural parent. If that needs translated, it means that you can't shag your step-mom or marry her, even after your dad dies. Try it, and they'll put you away for incest!

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

I like this story. I have you listed as a favorite author. I must admit that I find the ending a little too abrupt and a bit unsatisfying. After they worked so hard to build up the ranch, wouldn’t it be reasonable to add a paragraph or few words as to whether or not any of the four children wanted to continue on this extensive holding? If not, how was it sold off and did any of the kids come back to reminisce and say goodbye? Was the estate given over to the same tribe that revived the earlier generous donation? Leaving the house abandoned like it had no value to anyone in the family or community just seems like the author couldn’t bother to take the time to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short, not enough time exploring their relationship and their developing love. Sex scenes were great but just wanted a lot more.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10 T-Storms!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous