A Lifetime of Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"Good Morning," she said, a chipper tone in her voice.

"Good Morning," he replied as he walked up behind her and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"That tickles," she giggled. "Now go take a seat. I've got eggs, bacon, toast, hot cereal, and coffee. What would you like?"

"A little of everything ... but a lot of you."

"Don't you ever get enough?" she chided. "I'm sore in places I never knew existed."

"So are you complaining?"

"HELL NO!" she answered as she brought a plate full of food to the table. "I just need a little time to adjust, that's all."

Nodding his head, he delved into food as if he hadn't eaten in months. Afterwards, he grabbed a quick shower, got dressed, and headed out the door to check on the livestock.

The sun reflected on the thick blanket of snow which, although it made the scenery look like it was from a postcard, it also made it very hard to travel through. Several times he found himself climbing off the horse and helping to get it through an especially deep drift.

The sun set long before he was done with the job. Tired, cold, and hungry, he finally arrived back home to find the lights off once again.

"Shit," he mumbled as he took care of his horse before heading inside.

Stomping the snow off his boots, he entered the house. Instead of a cold, dark room he found the fireplace lit with a warm, roaring fire. Candles shown from every nook and cranny and the dinner table was set with their good china and flatware.

"Jessie?" he called out repeatedly before she came around the corner from the kitchen.

"What's this?" he indicted the room and table.

"I noticed that you were in such a hurry this morning that you forgot to take anything to eat so I decided to do something special ... for the new man of the house."

"New man?" he questioned.

Still standing in the doorway she looked him in the eyes as she explained. "When your dad died you got the ranch, the cattle, and virtually everything else. The one thing you didn't get was this house and ... me. After last night and early this morning, I think we can both agree that's not true anymore," she finished as she opened her arms invitingly.

As soon as he stepped within reach, she helped get his coat off and rubbed his arms and shoulders to warm him. Then, taking him to the table, she had him sit down as she brought in the meal she had prepared, stew with large chunks of beef and vegetable, home-made bread with creamery butter, piping hot coffee, and an apple pie for dessert.

"That looks fantastic but how did you do all this without any power?"

"Without any p...? Ohhhhh, that. The power is fine I just figured a little candlelight would make everything a bit more intimate and romantic."

"Romantic?"

"Well, there's a second dessert if you're interested," she said, nonchalantly as she opened her dress to show panties and a garter belt attached to finely-meshed fishnet stocking. The outfit was topped off with a pearl necklace and black 3-inch high heels.

"Wow. Maybe we should have that second dessert first."

"Now, now. Patience makes a person appreciate what's offered all the more," she teased as she closed the front of her dress.

And she was right. They enjoyed the meal and cleaned up afterwards as if they were an old married couple chatting about what each had done during the day.

Adam shared the beauty of his trip and how he had gotten stuck several times as well as how he'd found several head of their prize cattle trapped in a ravine and got them out. In the end, he told of the long, cold ride home. In turn, she shared how she'd checked the barn and coop, how she'd fed the horses and how she'd checked on a cow that was about to deliver a late-season calf. Yet underneath the conversation, they both felt the building sexual tension that neither actually talked about.

Time slipped by as they sat and talked, the fireplace providing all the light and heat that either of them wanted. Suddenly the mantle clock struck 10. Jessie stood and walked down the hallway with only the slightest pause as she called, "Good night," before entering her room.

Adam sat there feeling as if a bucket of ice, cold water had been dumped on his. "What the fuck? Did I miss something? The way she was dressed and the way she acted ...?" he thought as he stared into the fire. Reluctantly, he stood and, after placing the grate in front of the fireplace, walked down the hall towards his room. He had barely passed Jessie's room when he heard her.

"Adam? Adam?"

"Ya," he replied sullenly.

Turning he found her standing in the doorway.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed."

"Ahhhhh," she answered as he began to heard down the hallway once again. "Before you go can you come in here a second?"

"Sure," he mumbled.

Reaching out, she took his hand leading him into the room. Upon entering, he immediately saw all of the things from his room.

"Wha ...?" he began.

"I told you earlier but I guess I didn't explain it well enough. Everything, and I mean everything, is yours now. The ranch, the cattle, the house ... even this room. As the 'man of the house' this is where you sleep from now on. It also means ... me," she finished as she slid her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. "I know I don't have to do this. I WANT to do this. I want to be your best friend, your confidant, your partner, your lover, and the mother of our child. I even want to be your slut whenever and wherever you want."

Adam stood there, his eyes running up and down her body. The bra and panties were gone now, only the garter, hose and high-heels remaining. Small bruised hickeys covered her breasts which seemed to add to how beautiful she looked and how much he wanted her.

His clothes seemed to evaporate as he walked towards her. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer as she slid her arms around his shoulders, nudging her tits against his chest. Their mouths pressed together, parted, and sealed again, all signs of hesitancy or first-time passion now gone. They knew each other in every sense of the word and wanted more of each other for as long as it lasted. His hands roamed all over her, feeling all the exposed flesh of her back, her sides and down her thighs and legs.

At the same time, her hand entangled itself in his hair as her other hand slid down cupping an ass cheek. Slowly she leaned back against the bed, pulling him with her until he was laying next to her. His growing cock rested on top of her leg. Never once did their lips leave each other, their tongues caressing and rolling within one another's mouths.

Their kisses were soft and gentle speaking volumes without saying a word. Their hands roamed, fondled, and teased each other's body as their passion built.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love the way this feels," she murmured though he wasn't sure if she was talking about their bodies pressing against each other or his cock as she wrapped her hand around its growing girth.

"And I love this, too," he said as he slid his hand between the cleavage of her breasts and across her stomach before finally stopping as he cupped the outer lips of her pussy.

Moving from her lips, he again began kissing her neck, paying special attention to the areas below her ears, the junction of her neck and shoulders and, of course, her special spot.

"You are such a tease," she chided.

Pulling away, he replied, "I think you know different since a 'tease' doesn't follow-thru with what they start," as he slid a finger between her lust-swollen pussy lips and into the wetness of her pulsating pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss. I do know," she replied as she lifted her hips to meet his onslaught, sending them deeper into her. "Ohh, yes, finger-fuck my pussy," she cried out as she released his cock, overcome by the sensations he was triggering within her.

He slid his finger as deep as he could inside her, and then drew it upward to stroke her clit with the wet finger. She screamed this time. Her clit was hard and erect. He stroked it over and over, rewarded each time with a scream of passion.

In one final thrust, her hips shot up toward his hand as her fingers dug into his back. Her pussy gushed fluids out onto his hand like a fountain. Returning the fluids to their source, he coated her outer lips, lubricating them with the warm slickness before slipping his finger back into her and then stroking back up to her clit again and again.

Within seconds, her body shuddered a second time. Her movements were so frantic and intense it may have been a second orgasm or a new level of the first climax. Only then did she push his hand away as she lay gasping for breath.

"Wow, that was quick," he laughed. "I thought it was us guys that supposedly had a short fuse."

"Not short," she wheezed. "I've been dreaming about this all day."

"What else have you been dreaming of," he asked, inquisitively.

"Mmmmmmmm, all kinds of wicked and wonderful things."

"Like what?" he asked, trying to act the innocent.

"A woman has to have some secrets," she answered in a sultry tone.

"I can probably guess one," he said as he slid over her, pushing her legs apart.

The intensity of her recent orgasm had sapped all resistance from her. Descending between her cleavage and on over her stomach he looked up at her whispering softly, "Did you realize there is at least one special place I haven't kissed yet?"

"Ohhhhhhhh," she mumbled in response.

Sliding lower and lower he soon found himself nestled between her splayed legs. Breathing in deeply, he was rewarded with the delicate yet overpowering aroma of her womanhood. "Mmmmmm ... nothing so beautiful as a 'natural' woman," he mumbled as he began kissing and licking her inner thighs.

Instantly, her fingers tangled in his hair pulling him towards the junction of her legs. "Eat me."

Her body squirmed under his touch and the longer he held off, the more agitated her movements became.

"You have such a beautiful pussy. So neat and wonderful looking. So pink and dripping wet. I'm going to enjoy this," he finished as he bent down a little. Flattening his tongue, he licked her pussy from bottom to the top. A shudder ran through her body as his tongue traveled the length of her lips, stopping only at the apex to add extra pressure to the sensitive bundle of nerves hidden within.

"Not as much as I am," she gasped. "Ohmigod, that feels sooooo good."

He slid his hands under her knees and lifted her legs so they hung over his shoulders, offering him even more access to her wondrous core. Resuming, his fingers played over her pussy until he brushed a finger below her slit and into the furrow of her ass.

Instantly, her body tightened. "Not there."

Tilting his head, he looked up over her mound and through the valley of her breasts. "Relax, I promise to NEVER do anything that will hurt you."

Hesitantly, she did relax and was surprised at the lusty sensations caused by his finger delicately pressing and circling around the opening to her ass.

"Told you," he smiled.

"Shut up and eat me," she replied, the light tone of laughter filling her voice.

"Yes ma'am. My pleasure ma'am," he replied as if in response to military command.

His tongue became pointed and slipped inside her. A cry of pleasure flooded the room as she locked her heels behind his armpits and pulled him closer. "Do it. Lick my pussy. Ohmigod ... so long. Ohhhhhhhh ... ya ... ya ... like that ... right there ... suck the lips ... yessssssss ... oh fuck that feels so good. Now my clit ... suck on it. Take it between your lips and nibble on it. Not too hard. Mmmmmmmm ... I've missed this. Your dad wouldn't ...," she started to say but stopped.

His lips covered her spread pussy, sucking gently at first, exploring every fold and groove before sliding into the slit between them. For the first time he tasted her; sweet, tangy, salty, warm, luscious ... perfect.

He reached around and over her legs and used his index fingers to peal open the lips to her inner glory. Sticking his tongue out, he slowly inserted it into her warm, wet recesses. Twisting and twirling like an undulating snake searching for prey in a hole, he probed and explored her inner walls before withdrawing, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit before returning to the burrow. Over and over he repeated the search.

Her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps as he watched the beautiful agony in her face, the muscles in her neck and shoulders relaxing and contracting, as she approached her orgasm. Suddenly, without warning, her eyes snapped open, and she bolted upright, pushing him over onto his back.

Spinning around, she threw one leg over his chest, leaned over, and plunged her mouth down again on his swollen cock. She swallowed it down to the very root in one continuous motion. He could feel the head slip into her throat, and her tongue licking back and forth over the top of his shaft.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as she bobbed her head up and down the length.

The heady fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils as he looked up and saw her sweet pussy poised above his face. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he ground his face into her womanhood as she lowered herself to him. He didn't hesitate as he buried his tongue deep into her hole. Like a dog lapping up water, he covered her pussy with his saliva before wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking on it.

He heard little moans escaping around his cock from her mouth. Her legs closed around his face as he licked and sucked, probing every nook and cranny of her love box with his eager mouth. Their rhythm increased, and she was bobbing up and down on his shaft with the intensity of a steam engine.

Using every ounce of will power to hold back his own orgasm, he suddenly felt her release her hold on his cock, as she sat up slightly.

"Ohhh ...," she gasped. "You're eating my pussy so fucking good. Just a little more ... that's it ... stick your tongue deep inside me ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ahhhhh ... ahhhh ... so close ... ya ... ya ... jusssst a little moreeeee ... ooooooohhhhhh ... fffuuuccckkkkkkk ... ahhhhHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIII," she screamed as her entire body shuddered as she ground her pussy against his face. He could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around his tongue while her juices flowed like a river until she tumbled over the edge and had a massive orgasm. Her body shuddered again as the pleasure washed across her like waves in the ocean, washing over her only to recede and then flow back over her again and again. Laying there afterwards, her pussy juices spilled from her, as he tried in vain to lick up every drop.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," she mumbled. "There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

"THIS," she giggled as she wrapped her hand around his still-hard rod.

"We need to take care of this and I know how," she said as she raised herself off of him and spun around to face him. "I want this deep inside me again. I want to feel it filling me and coating my pussy with another load of your baby-making cum."

"I'm willing if you are," he retorted.

Physically exhausted but sexually still in need, she smiled seductively, "In that case I know exactly how to take care of it." Rolling off of him and on to her stomach she quickly slipped a pillow under her head while lifting her ass in the air. "Come and get it, stud. Come here and put your cock inside me. Give me that dick of yours ... right here," she teased as she reached between her legs and spread the lips of her pussy.

Wordlessly, he positioned himself behind her. Then grabbing his cock at the base, he brought it to her opening where he slid just the head it. "Aaahhhhhh, you're tight tonight. It feels like I'm trying to get in between the jaws of a fucking vice."

Spreading her legs, she pushed back against him taking another inch inside her boiling cauldron. "How's that, baby? Does that feel any better?"

"Much," he replied as his cock slid in deeper.

"Now fuck me," she instructed. "Show me want it's like to be yours."

He grabbed her by the waist and did just that, pile-driving his cock into her while slowly withdrawing it as her pussy muscles clutched and clung to it. The sound of her wet, pussy combined with the sound of skin mashing against skin. In her depths, the head of his cock bottomed-out against her cervix over and over. Their tempo increased until his hips looked like a blur of motion.

"That's it, lover. Stuff your cock in me. Ohhhhhhhh ... I feel like such a slut. Your slut ... fuck my pu ... cunt. Yaaaaaa ... a slut has a cunt. Fuck it ... mmmmm ... so hard ... so deep ... ohhhhhhh ... I can feel it smashing again the opening to my womb."

Leaning forward, he placed his hands on her shoulders and used them to pull her back harder against his cock, burying it into her until his pubic hairs meshed with hers and his balls slapped against her clit each time he thrust forward.

"Now, baby ... grab my tits. Mmmmmmm ... yessssssssss ... squeeze them. Pretend they're an udder on one of the cows. Pull it ... like this," she said as she grabbed a globe in her hand. "Squeeze my tits ... ohgod ... ohgod ... ohgod ... pull on the nipples ... yesssssssss ... almost there ... more ... ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhh ... oooohhhhhhh ... ya ... ya ... ya ... That's it ... nnnNNNNOOOWWWWWWW ... CCCUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG," she screamed as her pussy contracted against the whole length of his invading cock.

The sensation was more than he could stand. With an animalistic grunt, he felt the hot surge of cum blast up the length of his pulsating cock and jettison from the tip, splattering and coating her cervix and the opening to her inner sanctum.

Wave after wave of passion again rolled over them as their bodies quivered and squirmed while their orgasms sent them skyrocketing into orgasmic bliss. When they finally calmed, they rolled onto their sides keeping his cock embedded in her and fell asleep in each other's arms.

That was the start of their life together. Family rumor held that they made their own wedding vows and said them to each other during a mid-Spring storm after they were sure she was pregnant.

Nine months and eleven days later their son Eli was born in the midst of a storm. Over the course of the next six years, Jessie bore two more sons, Jason and Phillip, and a daughter, Ruth. It became a family joke that each child was conceived in a storm and born in a storm.

One by one, the children grew, married, and left the ranch until it was just Adam and Jessie once again. Then, during one of the worst storms recorded in the region, they disappeared. They were found days later in the ditch where Jessie had first come into the family's life, holding each other.

No one ever recalled them saying "I love you," to each other but actions often are more important than words as they battled a lifetime of storms together.

Even to this day, on stormy nights, locals insist they see lights in the old ranch house, now long abandoned, and if you get close, you can hear the wails of a woman screaming in passion as the thunder bounces of the valley walls.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers