All Comments on 'A Little Taste of Blackmail Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not very good

Who scored this so high? The first chapter is not very believable and poorly written so I didn't read the rest. Why would this woman film and photograph herself for taking a parking space? I don't think so.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Explaination

The premise of this story is fear of something small ( a civil lawsuit) overcoming a desire to do the is requested of them. The more they do, the more they want to do. I think that plays out with the end of each encounter. It was a minor infraction that would have been very inconvenient to deal with, so they gave in. They kept giving in because they liked the game and the liberty they felt it would give them. Sorry you didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not such a small deal...

... A parking infraction that led directly to the death of an elderly man. And then the fear of getting involved after running away from that result.

The author needs some serious proof reading. Numerous spelling errors and the occasional confusion (for me, anyway) in who's narrating the story.

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
I liked it

It was unlikely , no onecould have held Celeste liable. I enjoyed the sex scenes though. Very hot.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave and beware you don't get caught in your own web! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories