All Comments on 'A Long List of Firsts'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

This was a great read. Well plotted, realistic characters, great dialogue. The story was great even without the sex, but with the added nicely done erotica, this wad a solid 5 star effort. Thank you for a wonderful & pleasurable reafing expetience.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 7 years ago
Not all dicks are alike

Very well written hot story. The relationship between the characters was so real they jumped off the pages. Thank for another wonderful read.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 7 years ago
Very good story

Especially the story line in general. The build up and character development went very smoothly and the story line was fun...sounds almost like a good action movie...or porno lol but I enjoyed it. Was a bit disappointed that Dawn didn't top him in this one but I see you left it open at the end, for another chapter and the possibility of that happening. It would be cool to see more of these characters but if not, that's okay. Keep writing! This was very good.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 7 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea

but I really liked it! A great capper story with just enough passion and romance to make it worthwhile. Good job!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy tale!

Very yummy indeed! Not normally my genre to read, but it certainly ranks up there with some very good stories! Thank you!

Pest999Pest999about 7 years ago
Not bad.

I liked it. I think some parts needed to be a little more concise (the web of lies Dawn was trying to navigate was kind of hard to follow), while other parts needed a bit more detail (the meeting, Jack finding out Dawn is a transgirl, why Jack's marriage failed, how they ended up in Alaska). Still, I found it to be an enjoyable caper.

eideticeideticabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I am just starting to play with Futanari and Transgender. I was looking for good examples. I think I found one. The story stands without the sex, the quirks and twists as he adjusts are well written and the characters are believable. Not a lot of Willing Suspension of Disbelief required. There are some grammatical and word choice errors, and a couple of typos, that I'd like to see you fix and repost. Otherwise, excellent for my purposes. Thank you.

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Was worth playing a little dress up to re read it ;-)

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

This was a nice, enjoyable story to read.

🌹Kant👠👠👠

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Even without the sex, you wrote a very good story that kept me interested in the plot (as well as interested in the sexual progression). As a confirmed but not rabid hetero, I too would like a follow-on with Jessie. Perhaps what I enjoyed most was the transition of Jack into his acceptance of Dawn, and staying true to his masculinity, and to what it didn't require him to reject. Very good thriller and love story!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Good enough

I gotta say this was good enough to be a film

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Well told. (But you need a grammar /word editor and a story line editor )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.