A Long List of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
968 Followers

I stopped the Jeep roughly a hundred feet from them and made sure they were all three in frame of the phone's camera. I touched it twice to take a couple stills then turned to Dawn.

"You might want to leave your stuff in the Jeep until you're sure about what you want to do," I told her in a very serious voice.

She looked at me and smiled, "That's probably a good idea."

"Do you know the blonde and the meat mountain?"

She gave a slight giggle, "The big guy is Izzy and the blonde is his sister Jeana."

We opened our doors and stepped out. Dawn walked forward and I followed, angling behind her to come up on her right. We walked slow but steady and as we drew near, the mountain man stood up straight and gave me a cold look, crossing his massive arms over his barrel chest. Manny might have a tough time with this dude; I sure didn't want to tangle with him. Dick gave me a contemptible glare then focused on Dawn. At just under six feet tall and rather slim, he wasn't very threatening in appearance. It was then I got a good look at Jeana's feet. Her toes had that same blue color from the picture I saw. I don't think Dawn noticed but if she did, she didn't react.

"Who's the old guy? Your new sugar daddy?" Dick asked meaning to be hurtful.

"No Ricky, he's just a friend. I told him you'd be very grateful for bringing me up here," Dawn's voice wasn't hiding her pain at Dick's question, "He helped me get away from Earl and his men when they came looking for me."

Dick shot me a quick glance then turned back to Dawn, "Did you bring it?"

"Ricky I barely got out of my place when Earl's men showed up. I grabbed my work bag and took off."

"Where's what you took from me?" his voice low and threatening. I was curious as to what he was talking about but I didn't want to get involved just yet.

"You said you loved me," Dawn's eyes began to tear up; "I thought you'd be happy I was able to make it up here to be with you."

Dick uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on his narrow hips, leaning forward to get right in Dawn's face. He was a mean little shit and I was about to find out just how mean.

"The only reason I wanted to see you now you little faggot, is to get what you took from me but since you left it behind I guess we're through here. Why the fuck would I want to have anything to do with a sissy faggot like yourself?" then gestured to the blonde, "I've got a real woman who..."

You know the point when you've heard enough from a loud mouth that thinks he's some kind of big shot but really is just a pathetic piece of shit and has just crossed that line? Well Dick just crossed that line with me. I didn't care what he thought Dawn had taken from him or what he thought he was going to do about it. I was going to put him in his place.

My right hand shot out at the mountain man. I sank two fingers into the hollow of his throat before he even knew what hit him. It wasn't hard enough to do any serious damage but his throat would close up and breathing would become a significant effort. I followed up with a front kick to his groin, causing him to collapse to the ground choking and clutching his balls. I didn't waste time admiring my handy work as I grabbed Dick by the throat with my left hand, driving him back into the Ford's grill. At the same time I drew my knife and placed the point against one of his testicles making him shriek.

Dawn was stunned at my action and stood there with her mouth agape and tears flowing down her cheeks from Dick's venomous words. I was tempted to make him a eunuch but I wanted him to apologize to Dawn first. I leaned close to give him some choice words of my own but I didn't get a chance to say any just yet.

"LET HIM GO!" Jeana shouted, pointing a revolver at me.

Dick found his voice and decided to talk tough just then, "I'd do what she says. She's a good shot."

"Well Dick," I said coldly emphasizing his name, "I sure hope she is because if she doesn't hit me just right, I'm still going to have time to castrate you before I fall. I might even get lucky and get your femoral artery as well. A little shit like you'd bleed out in three to four minutes easy." I let that sink in for a second before continuing, "But her hands are shaking pretty bad right now. She might end up blowing your head off by mistake."

I watched his eyes shift her direction but she was too far behind him to see what I was telling him. I could feel the pulse in his throat hammering away and knew he wasn't that confident in his girlfriend's marksmanship. I put my lips to his ear but spoke loud enough for all to hear.

"Tell her to put the gun down Dick or their gonna be calling you Dickless from now on," my eyes went to the trembling blonde.

"Put the gun down Jeana," he croaked.

"But Ricky I can..."

"PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN BITCH!" he barked.

I clamped down tighter on his throat when I saw the shocked look in Jeana's eyes, "You really need to learn how to talk to woman, Dick. Apologize to Jeana and ask her nicely."

It took him a moment to realize I was serious then he said, "I'm sorry...Please put the gun down Jeana."

Jeana looked confused. I'm not sure if the confusion was from me making Dick apologize or his request to relinquish her weapon. She looked from me to Dick and back again before complying. She set the gun on the ground at her feet and took a step back.

"Dawn, go get the gun," I asked calmly.

She was like a zombie but did as I asked. I dug the knife in deeper, splitting Dick's tight pants and exposing his right testicle. Releasing Dick's throat I motioned for Dawn to hand me the gun. I took a step back, cocking the hammer and aiming it at Dick's groin. His hands shot up in the air. I could see blood staining his pants from the slight prick I gave him. I could see a gun in Izzy's belt as he continued to roll around in the mud. I retrieved the Beretta and stuck it in my waist band.

"Turn around," I ordered Dick and he complied. Lifting his jacket I found no more guns and told him to turn back.

"Up until you decided to be such an asshole to my friend here, I was just going to keep my mouth shut and observe," I explained, "But you've pissed me off and insulted this beautiful young lady. So I want you to apologize to her."

"Young lady? That's a fucking guy...a fucking sissy faggot..."

'BANG'

The bullet hit the ground between Dick's audacious boots, spraying them with mud. I cocked the hammer again and returned the sights to his groin. Dawn was holding her ears, Jeana was white as a sheet and I think Dick may have pissed himself as I noticed the dampness in his jeans spreading.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Dick shouted when he realized he wasn't hit.

"That was your first and last warning shot. The next time you open your mouth I'd better hear you being extremely humble or you'll be singing like Michel Jackson," I narrowed my eyes.

Dick looked at me with anger and fear, contemplating how serious I was. "I'm sorry I called you...a guy," he looked at me as I motioned him to continue, "and a sissy faggot."

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now Dawn mentioned how appreciative you'd be of me bringing her all this way. She even alluded to me that you'd generously compensate me for my time and trouble," I gave him a stern look, "You're not gonna make a liar outta her are you?"

Dick's face was going red from anger but he didn't say anything to set me off, "Fine...How about 5k?"

"You call that generous? Why not make it fifty?"

His eyes went wide and his mouth opened as if to argue then he noticed me taking careful aim at his bleeding manhood, "Fine...I'll get you the money."

"You stay put," I said, not wanting any surprises coming from the inside of the truck, "Jeana...Be a good girl and get the money for me." As she started to turn I added, "And make sure that's all you bring out." She nodded and opened the rear passenger door and removed a black duffle bag that looked very similar to Dawn's. She set it on the hood and looked to Dick for confirmation. He sharply nodded and she slowly opened the bag. Jeana counted out ten wrapped stacks of fifty dollar bills and placed them on the hood.

"Dawn, could you get that for me?"

She stepped forward and picked up the stacks of bills, holding them to her chest. The tears had stopped and the reality of my words set in as she could see Dick was no good. She took a few steps back waiting for me to give her more instructions. I sheathed my knife.

"Thank you Dick," I said backing away toward my Jeep with my free hand on Dawn's shoulder.

"Why do you keep calling me Dick? My name is Ricky."

"Dick is the most common nickname for Richard, but you truly live up to the more phallic reference," I grinned still backing off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I'm the mean old fart that's allowing you all to live. I could shoot all four of you and take all the money and vanish," I saw shock and disbelief in Dawn's eyes at that statement, "So be thankful I'm just taking a small portion of the money."

"You're a fucking DEAD MAN!" he shouted now feeling safe at a distance.

I immediately marched forward with the muzzle trained on his forehead, "No you're the dead man remember, at least in your step daddies eyes. And if you want to keep it that way, you'll keep your mouth shut and just disappear. Otherwise the camera in the front of my Jeep will have some interesting images to share with Earl. They're streaming to a friend of mine who will get them to Earl if anything happens to me or Dawn. Do you understand me? And if I see you or your friends again, I'll make you disappear."

I walked back toward Dawn, who was staring at me wide eyed; taking her by the arm I led her back to the Jeep. I got in but Dawn just stood at the passenger door looking in at me. I know I scared her but it was necessary since some things had gotten clearer to me.

"Get in!"

She did and sat on the seat dumbfounded. I backed down the way we'd come so as not to give Dick or his friends a look at my license plate. Once out of sight, I opened and emptied the shells from the revolver and tossed it into the woods. I did the same with the 9mm I took from Izzy then made a quick turn to drive straight out onto the highway. There was no traffic coming so I turned left and headed back the way we came then turned onto the Moclips Highway going inland. I figured they might still want to follow but I wasn't going to make it easy to find us.

Dawn was still clutching the stacks of money to her chest with fresh tears on her face. I know my threat to kill them all was weighing heavy on her mind as was Dick's betrayal of her. She had to deal with the harsh reality of what could have happened to her had things gone differently.

"Did you mean it?" her voice a whisper.

"Did I mean what?"

"Would you have really shot them...and me? And taken the money?" her eyes brimming.

"I could have but I care too much about you to do that," I replied, checking my rear view mirrors.

When I looked back at Dawn she had a strange look on her face. She could tell I was holding something back.

"You don't trust me?" she finally posed.

"You haven't been honest with me when I asked you to. I guess you didn't trust me."

Her cheeks reddened, signaling I was correct, "How much is in your bag?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your bag," I reached behind me for her duffle bag and tossed it on her lap, "how much is in there? Open it!"

"How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure until this moment," looking at her for a second, "Dick asked you if you had brought what you'd taken from him. I'm assuming that you took one of the blocks of money you told me about. Now's the time to come clean or I'll drop you right here on the side of the road."

Dawn broke down crying. Once she recovered, she explained when she had put the block of money back in Dick's duffle bag; she saw the other two blocks and their denominations; fifties and hundreds. She realized that Dick might be trying to set her up by leaving the block of twenties to be found by Earl's men but she still held out hope that he loved her. All she'd be able to tell them is what he had told her but it seemed too elaborate and I'm sure they'd have tortured her for her accomplices. Dick would be gone and never coming back and she would end up with some new cement shoes. Dawn kept the money in hopes Dick would contact her to get it back and really want to be with her for some unknown reason. I felt sorry for her in that respect. Dick probably didn't realize she made the switch before he was well on his way to Washington then he couldn't caller her because if Earl had her and she answered with him right there, the whole plan would've fallen apart. If he just accepted the loss Dick would still have plenty of money to disappear and start a new life.

Things fell into place once I realized what she had in that bag this whole time. She went back for it at the club even when it could have meant being caught by Earl's boys. She wasn't scared that I'd left her at the gas station because my Jeep was right where I told her I'd parked it. The problem was I left it unattended when I went to the electronics store. She made sure to keep it with her or close at hand from then on and when she opened it, she shielded the contents from me. The only question I had left was how much was in the bag?

I pulled to the side of the road and parked. I looked at Dawn and she didn't want to meet my gaze. She must have felt bad she'd played me like that but I needed to know. I watched as she opened the duffle and exposed the block of money. The plastic had been cut open in two places so it was easy to see the wrapped used bills. I counted two rows of five, end to end and each held twenty stacks of hundreds. At one hundred bills per stack that was two million dollars.

"Holy shit!"

"I'm sorry I lied to you Jack. I didn't know who I could trust. I didn't know you that well so when you started helping me I was confused. I wanted to believe you were a good guy but I didn't know for sure," Dawn was crying again.

I guess I can't blame her for that. If it had been someone else she confided in and told them about the money, they might have just taken the money or turned her in to Earl in hopes of a reward or worse, killed her and took the money. I know I said I could have done that but I meant what I said to her. I cared about her.

I took Dawn by the hand, looking her right in the eye, "We need to disappear."

Present Day

"What do you think of my outfit?" Dawn asked, swaying her hips seductively.

"You look amazing," I replied, devouring her with my eyes.

Dawn raised her right leg, resting her foot on the arm of my chair. Bending at the waist she leaned in and kissed me on the lips while her left hand caressed the uncomfortable bulge in my pants. My hand stoked her firm nylon clad calf perched on the chair. She moaned softly then moved her lips to my ear.

"Dressing like this for work makes me so horny," she purred.

From my position I could see the bulge in her bikini briefs. She really knew how to tease me after all this time.

"I think you need to fuck me before we go to work," she cooed.

"We'll probably be late," I replied with half hearted concern.

"Don't worry, I know the owner and he's really nice," her hand stroked my cock more firmly, "Besides, he's got such a nice cock."

I chuckled at that. Ever since I bought out the owner of the only strip club in the area and put Dawn in charge of the girls we hired, I've enjoyed being the boss of my own business. Dawn likes to use that in our blossoming relationship to get what she wants; usually in the bedroom. Using the money she 'acquired' from Dick's heist, we bought a cabin on the Kenai River and used some of the money to renovate our new business. I never considered owning a strip club but then again I never thought I'd fall for a transgender woman either. I named the place "Dawn's Northern Lights"; it just sounded good to me and considering she provided the money to get this all started I figured it was appropriate too.

"C'mon baby, just a quickie before we go," now she was begging. She stepped back, pulling her briefs to the side so I could see her throbbing cock. She'd removed the cotton panel of her hose for 'easy access'. "Please...I need it bad."

I stood and scooped Dawn up into my arms. She let out an excited squeal then laid her head on my shoulder. I carried her into the cabin and set her down by the couch. She kissed me quickly then squatted in front of me. She had my cock out in a flash, licking her lips before taking me in her mouth. I moaned as she wasted no time taking me all the way down. She started bobbing on my rock hard cock and I had to stop her.

"Honey, if you keep that up, you're gonna have my load in your mouth and not in your ass where you want it," I told her.

"Sorry," she gave me another lick, "I just love the taste of your cock in my mouth."

She stood and turned around, bending at the waist over the back of the couch. Dawn flipped up her skirt giving me a wonderful view of her firm round ass and shapely legs all incased in sheer nylon. She pulled her briefs aside, exposing her stiff prick and puckered anus. It appeared she'd already lubed up her butt.

"It looks like someone has already been playing," I stated.

"I can't help it. I told you dressing like this makes me horny," her voice demure and soft.

I had to admit, when she dressed like that it made ME really horny too. I stroked my cock a few times to coat it with my own pre-cum then stepped closer to her inviting ass. Dawn watched over her shoulder as I lined up my steely member with her tight hole. As the head slipped inside we both gasped. She had the most amazingly tight ass. Holding her hips I pulled myself deeper until my hips touched her butt. She was panting and I just held myself there enjoying her snug grip on me. I could feel her clenching, signaling she wanted me to fuck her.

I withdrew slowly then sank back in, gradually picking up speed with each thrust. I truly enjoyed fucking Dawn's ass. She drove back into me making our bodies slap together. I was quickly headed for a powerful release. Dawn seemed to be on the same road as her moans and cries got louder. She knew I was going to cum soon too.

"That's it Jack, fuck me good...I want you to cum for me...cum for me baby...cum for me," she pleaded.

I never could resist that. Her sexy voice, begging me to cum was the best trigger for me. I felt my balls tighten and my knees shake as the first shot of my cum fired into Dawn. She felt it and shrieked then bucked her hips wildly. She was going to cum too. By the time I'd deposited the fourth rope of cum, Dawn joined me in orgasm. Her cum sprayed the blanket hanging over the back of the couch and dripped onto the floor. I held her until we'd both finished, caressing her hips and back as we panted.

Dawn shifted left, reaching for her purse on the end table. She pulled out the jeweled butt plug I gave her for Christmas. She lubed it up with saliva then had me pull out. She slipped it into her vacated hole before any of my cum leaked out, making a contented sigh. She put her briefs back in place and spun around to kiss me. Our tongues danced for a few minutes then she broke our kiss.

"Now I'm ready for work," she stated, grabbing a jacket by the door, "We'd better get going."

I folded the blanket and used it to mop up Dawn's cum from the floor. I tossed the blanket by the laundry room door before following her out.

"When are you going to ask Jessie to come home with you?" Dawn asked as she walked to the passenger side of my Jeep.

I rolled my eyes, "She's got a boyfriend."

"Jack, she stopped seeing Mark before coming up her to work for the summer. You should ask her before she heads back home next week."

Drakon66
Drakon66
968 Followers