A Long List of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

Jessie had come up at my...our request and she's done very well this summer. Making in three months what it takes her nearly all year to make at Athena's. I didn't realize she'd broken up with Mark though. And I didn't know that Dawn was so interested in me hooking up with her either. Which leaves the question, 'Why?'

"Why do you have such a need for me and Jessie to hook up?"

She fastened her seatbelt then gave me a sultry look, "Because it'd be hot watching her sucking your cock while I fucked her. Or fucking you while you fucked her."

"Hold on a minute sweetheart," I said starting the engine, "I thought you didn't top men you're with?"

She leaned in close, running her hand up my thigh to my straining cock, "There's a first time for everything. So...are you gonna ask her?"

That seems to be the story of our relationship; the list of 'firsts' just keeps getting longer, and nothing is as it appears.

"We'll see..." I smiled.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers