All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hehe!

Oh I love it! :) I can't wait for the next chapter....can you post it super quick ;)

ArtFormArtFormabout 13 years ago
Yay! The first!

I'm really loving this story. Dayton is unlike the other male protagonists you have in this series. I like him very much... and to pair him up with Freya is just amazing!

Keep them coming!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 13 years ago
Oh my...

Well things are jumping now. I'm actually starting to doubt a little, whether Freya and Dayton will end up together in the end. I just can't see it right now. Regardless, I'm glad that Freya made Dayton go back to the pack. The whole time after she made her threat, I was silently hoping that Dayton would make that decision.

Rafe seems to be doing very well in his role as alpha. He's reading people well and making good judgment calls and Freya's gonna be in for it, when the situation is known to Nors and Caleb.

Overall the story is moving faster than I would have thought, but that's not a bad thing. (I really hate waiting sometimes.) Just goes to show that I can still be surprised.

HaloveteHaloveteabout 13 years ago
Ugh! You're killing me here!

I have no clever analogy to compare this too. So let's go with cookies. Let's say you're starving. You haven't eaten in days and then someone appears with your favorite type of cookie. You want that cookie so bad, but this cruel person will only give you this cookie one crumble at a time. It's torture. Torture I say! I WANT TO GOBBLE UP THIS COOKIE! But you only give me crumbles.. (oh my.. that didn't sound right, did it? meh.. eff it) Please, I need more! Quickly!

But I guess this is just the way the cookie crumbles..

(HAHA I'm so funny) XD

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Great chapter

you have managed to told yourself yet again it was a fascinating and i can not wait until Freya and Dayton hook up it should be the scene of the century thank you so much for posting and i can not wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gr8...

It always gets better and better. How do you manage it jazz ? Im just lookin 4ward 2 next chapter ...

Omkar

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 13 years ago
too short bc im greedy

but hellaciously awesome as always. So glad i stayed awake to read it. This makes me a loser but oh well. Cant wait for the next chapter. You are still getting better how can this be meh, at any rate, i will be glad instead of questioning :)

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Ah jeez Jaz

What are you trying to do to me! Couldn't you have given us another page or two instead of yet another small cliffie. I have had enough stress this week with the sad loss of our precious dog after over 15 years. I loved this chapter and while reading it was wishing you could have let him get back with his family now I have to wait at least a week to find out. Darn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You Tease!

LOL. Dazeygrl here. Ok so this chapter was even more of a tease than the one on your blog. And dang - Frey and Day have more ummm anger issues than Loretta and Andrei. And Cedar and Alexei for that matter. haha. Of course Loretta and Cedar knew those guys were their mates so I guess there was that. I am loving Rayne now though. I wasn't sure about her at first. She's so sassy and ... Ummm... Cheeky? Yeah. That.

And as always, I loved this chapter and am longing for more!!!

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
[;

i must admit. once i think i have the next chapter figured out you post something that leaves me utterly speechless. [; yuhr amazing jaz. keep it up cant wait to see more. hopefully the chapters will be a bit longer *crosses fingers* q;

- aiyanna raine

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago

Well, once again I find myself up late with classes in the very near future! Ah but being tired in class is well worth it especially with a chapter like this one. I'll say it again, I really don't know how you pull those emotions out, it's an artform you've mastered. And yet again just when I think I have it figured out, of course you change it! Oh well sleep now I'll comment tomorrow more in-depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Not enough stars!!!!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
title of my comment..... title of my comment............. hmmm!

So glad I waited!

Isn't Rayne so cute looking up in the trees for HER vampire?

Hmm I wonder how Freya is going to explain herself to her brother and his Alpha not to mention Caleb and how is she going to get around them to torment not only herself but Dayton as well???

Questions we all know will be answered one chapter at a time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Darn You!

Why are u doing this to us? You dont write for a month and u leave us on cliff divers after cliff divers... please hurry with the next chapter please.:p Oh and buy the way I love Your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more! more!

uuuhhhhgggg I can't get enough. It's killing me to wait. Please post the next chapters as soon as possible!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
What the!!

Part of me right now really wants to strangle Freya. That was just mean!

Yes, yes before you all start jumping to her defense - I do understand the drive and nature ruling her thought patterns but come on! You have to admit that she did step over the mark with the kiss so soon after her lick. Positive thinking though, it cracked the shell and brought him one step closer to on his 'long walk home' lol!

Other than that - loved this chapter. I agree with Bulltlr - it was very cute with Rayne looking for HER vampire and it was so nice to have Rafe/Lacey back on the scene. I miss all the originals *hint hint*

jilliebjilliebabout 13 years ago
So worth the wait!

Wow, I was wondering how the were-vamp interaction would play out now that the genders are reversed, and the way you've depicted it is really amazing.

I love that Freya's so *bad* here because that's who she's been right from the time we first met her. It would have been laughable if she simply became docile and submissive. But to have her toying with Dayton the way she did in this chapter was... just wow.

I loved seeing Rafe in full Alpha mode. The fact that you set this story five years after the end of The Council meant we didn't get to witness those awkward "growing into his role as Alpha" moments though, which I think I would have enjoyed reading too. I hope your muse will nag you until you indulge us with stand-alone short stories of the Armand-Hanlon pack that can slowly fill in those missing five years through little vignettes. *hint-hint*

Rayne is still my favorite new character, but the idea of Dayton and Freya as a couple is now starting to grow on me, so I can't wait to see how you tackle their relationship in the coming chapters.

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 13 years ago
Another cliff hanger...

as usual. I'm thoroughly enjoying the development of this story. Fabulous!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
mmmmm

so Day and Freya both ended up bring out each others pain and unfortuately i believe they are to be mated, Freya won't believe it, she will fight it to the very end just as Day will.. i am also hoping that Gard will make Annie introduce him to the pack so he can protect Rayne, and you know the kids will try to get everyone to calm down..lol can't wait to read more hon, keep up the excellent work...

Donna

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
hmmmm...

I love it and yet need more at the same time. I think Dayton is going to be good for Freya. I'm thinking back to the story where her brother had to have Caleb help him because she was crazy. They can both overcome their pain together. Rayne is cute looking for her vampire and I hope she gets to meet him again soon. I think you have done a wonderful job at pairing the mates together. I can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awful. Just awful. Unreadable.

I don't believe anyone is reading this trite excitable rubbish. The comments seem to go hand in hand with the style of the writing. They're ALTS. except for a few sad people that have nothing better to do in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WANT MORE NOW.........Please

Love this story so much it just feels like I need more. I won't be able to sleep now Jaz. What to do..mmm..hubby still asleep, well not for long. I am sure he will be happy to have me inform him that you have updated your wonderful story. Perhaps he can help me get back to sleep in a creative way! Feel the love Jaz.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
i knew there was a reason I woke up at 4 am from a sound sleep

This chapter was calling my name. How excited I was to see a new chapter. I was just checking for lack of anything else to do at this ungodly hour and low and behold here it was. Such a wonderful chapter, one of the best you have ever written. I could feel the anguish from both Dayton and Freya. But so glad it was the final push to take him back to pack. thanks again, for sharing your awesome, amazing, fantabulous talent with us. hugs, Kate

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
too much tension between dayton and freya...

but loving it! ;0)

ElizzyElizzyabout 13 years ago

No... you can just leave us hanging like this jaz! And that anonymous person who said this story was rubbish is an IDIOT! You are an amazing amazing writer and all the comments and very high ratings of your stories prove that. Can't wait for next week, hopefully Dayton and Freya will get together soon!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

to that last anon: stop being a chicken shit and post on a proper account like we all do. are you just too jealous? cause that's what i'm thinking. yet you keep popping up each chapter to try and put her down. yet you're only providing us many giggles and laughter with your jealous behavior. or it's a cover up, that you secretly admire her skill so much.

either way, posting from an anon account is low, just low, specially if you use it to slander people.

and if you claim we're all alts of J then ask an administrator to delete all the posts send from same IP address, see how many alts are left then ;)

besides this rant. J, hun, you've outdone yourself again, but by now i'm not expecting less, so rue the day you do, then i'm hijacking your muse!!

wotmewotmeabout 13 years ago

excellent as always, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

GlenmaciGlenmaciabout 13 years ago
Don't listen

Jaz I don't usually comment but have to admit to being totally addicted to each and every part since the start with FTI but please don't take any bad comments to heart because anyone with any constructive criticism would login and not just use the Anonymous button. People that do that obviously don't have the integrity or courage to stand up and explain to writers who try hard in using their talents and precious time to entertain us poor mere mortals.

I want to say thank you for your writing and as all your other followers say, please, please pretty please, next chapter PDQ. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dieting and craving chocolate but got something better

I got my Jaz fix. Thank you. Love your stories can't wait to see another posting.

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 13 years ago
ARRRRRRGH!

Not like a pirate - more a cry of anguish. This chapter length is killing me, Jaz. I might just have to forget you exist for about six months then come back and read it all in one sitting. Of course, I can't do that. So I'll just keep watching Twitter for the next update.

What an interesting and unexpected way to force Dayton back into the pack. The stock thing to do would have been have him fall for Freya and get pulled in slowly. I'm so glad you did it this way. The tension put my heart in my throat a little bit. I am a little nervous about how Nors and Ash will be affected by this. Will Ashleigh immediately see the truth in Freya's actions, or will it damage their bond? You've set yourself some intriguing challenges.

Thanks for writing.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
You are very lucky!!!!

24 more hours and I would have been forced to send you into a coma with some very bad poetry!!As it is you have left us with an all too short chapter and a cliff hanger to boot!!!

How do you get off doing this to your readers?!I vote that we(jazz lovers) let you hang of a real smooth cliff so you can have a first-hand experience of what you so callously do to us!!!!

Please dont be too angry with the anon who didn't like your story.I say to each one his own and if he/she chooses to do so anonymously then that is what freedom of speech is all about.However if I catch said individual,trust me 3 hours of my hardcore,terrible poetry will cause a brain aneurysm the size of that alien thingy in the movie Slither!!(you dont want to watch that movie!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As per usual Jaz you have us enthralled from the first word..except Anon, who reads the story just to claim we are all alts YET AGAIN!! Lol how much we giggle about the abject jealousy this person is showing towards our Jaz on other formats of the internet..Every week Anon you provide the twitter world with a belly laugh at your green faced comments. Im with Mokkelke..if YOU are so sure we are alts ask the admins to delete to duplicate ip's and see how many stay on the comments...oh no but then NO ONE WOULD COMMENT ON YOUR SUBMISSIONS...humm difficlty there lol.

JAZZY post soon....more more more!

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
Where's the closest Rehab?

Jaz, you are way to talented to even give that ridiculous anonymous comment any thought and I know you won't. So onto the story, Brilliant as usual!

I'm completely addicted to this story! I start to get the shakes around about the time your next chapter is posted because I'm craving a fix of beautifully crafted and adrenalin filled drama. This story, like its predecessors, is like a drug (to myself and based on your many many other comments other readers), one which given the choice I would never kick. In fact, is there any chance of an overdose?

Your world is truely original, thank you for letting me and many others in it.

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
Very nice

I like that your moving the story along, its a good pace, not to fast, not to slow, the chapters are tight and well thought out. I will agree with another poster though, I am always a bit disapointed when I scroll to the bottom of page 1 and there is only one more page :-)

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
huh

Tell me anon when you wrote and I quote

"They're ALTS. except for a few sad people that have nothing better to do in life."

Were you talking about yourself?

Congrats Jaz your stories must be superb to actually get comments like that from those who are jealous of your talent and can't stand to see so many people enjoying your work, because if the didn't like your work they wouldn't keep reading them.

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
@ Anonymous Hater

LOL, you sure do seem to keep reading as soon as a new chapter is posted for someone who obviously gets nothing from the story.

Oh, wait, you do keep reading and commenting, hmmm, if you keep reading something that you claim is so horrible it seems to me there are only two options, you are a masochist who just loves the pain these words cause you, or, with each new chapter you find yourself less and less talented, the cold clammy hand of jealousy gently closing around your throat, the precious air that feeds your ego slowly being cut off, the understanding that what you create, or are too scared to try to create looms like a spectre in the deep end of night, eliciting the terror of a soul truth that your life, your meaning is dim compared to others....must really suck being you

You create and enjoyable rollercoaster Jaz, keep adding to it and we'll keep riding hon.

mira98mira98about 13 years ago
Nooooo...

Now I've got to wait another week for the next installation :< and you've made me so desperately addicted to your stories that while waiting for each chapter, I'm re-reading everything starting from FTI. Please tell us we don't have to wait a week for the next chapter!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
Wow

As always wonderfully written. U Rock!! Thank you for another chapter, please keep up the awsome work!!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Yeeeehah!

This is going to be one hell of a ride. I don't know how long you plan for this one to be, but maybe scale the speed back a bit or it'll be over before you, or we, know it. Right now the speed is downright reckless. Someone's going to crash hard at the next bump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Love the interplay between Freya and Dayton! Looking forwards to the next chapter

FantasticFantasiesFantasticFantasiesabout 13 years ago
Love Rayne

Yeah yeah, Freya and Dayton are good too, but I really like your Rayne. She is so sassy and...and...yummy... apart from a few things, your Rayne seems like a Long lost twin sister of MY Rayn...definitely would like to see more of her...

why is Rayne so interested in the kids? Was she the first Were-Vampire child? May be that's why she finds the kids interesting? Hmm... Do post quickly...

Oh, Gard is perfect for her...really like THAT pairing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
longtime lover of Jaz

I've absolutely loved reading your stories, and since I only started reading them in the last two months or so, I haven't had to play this waiting game with you until now.... and now I find it's absolutely KILLING me!!!

Love your stories! More please!

Kali

x

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

What a great Chapter! I loved the interaction between Dayton and Freya. She was able to put a crack in that wall of had and now that he has had a taste of it he has no idea what it really is!

tytyty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks the lord your story was here...

waiting for me when I got home today. Otherwise something verrrrry scary might have happened.... (that was a growl, btw ;p )

Brilliant update, I am in awe of your natural story telling - its unfolding just as it should - although I'm never sure of how it should be until I read it! :) - and then it's, *oh, of course!*

But I really don't want you to get a big head from all of this well-deserved support, so actually:

Horrible, hated it, bleurgh, what rubbish...

(yes, it's me!! 'Unreadable' Anon - I am only looking out for you really, silly - don't all of you realise?!!! ;)))

lol

F

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
yey and wow!!!

what took you so long? i have stopped reading coz you have no post. :) do not do that again. hahahaha.

another superb chapter jaz. keep 'em coming!!! :)

hveminemhveminemabout 13 years ago
amazing stuff

as always perfectly written and of course a great story. keep'em coming

SuebeblueSuebeblueabout 13 years ago
Arrrggghhh!

I am sure you are evil really!!

Sitting down after a difficult day to read my favouite story, I just get into it then. . . . no! it's finished for another chapter, arrgghhh!

Come on mate - keep up with us baying crowds! lol

It's coming along fabulously, think I may have another favourite Jaz male, decisions decisions!

Well done hun - keep it coming

love

sue

XxX

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
As always......

You are a great story teller, I cannot wait to read the continuation......please don't keep us waiting too long.....:-)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
JAZ

The scenes between Dayton and Fraya were beyond HOT. You have taken foreplay to a whole new level. I don't know what to say other than "Steaming Fucking Hot". You have also taken the story so much deeper. What is the deal with the day Fraya became a Vamp, there has to be a good story behind that. And what of Dayton now that his shield has been cracked? And Rayne, what is she really or maybe I should ask who is she really? The more you give of this story the more I want. Now we are on Pack lands with Alpha Rafe and Lacey about to be parents. Plus almost the entire Alexander clan is a member of the Armand-Harlon Pack. And what of The Guardian, what will he think of Rayne being on Pack lands. Again the more you give of this story the more I want. As a reader you drive me crazy trying to figure out what will happen next. only you always stay one step ahead and surprise the hell out of me. If you can't tell by now, I sort of like this story. hehe he

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago
Nice touch

allright all rested.

Freya hummm what an interesting development! The big ole bad vamp has eyes for a "dog" Perhaps pack life is changing her more than she thought!

Day... What an interesting and continually evolving character. I rather like the insecure, closed off nature of Day. You've prefected the character style I want for one of mine, you know who heh.

Rayne, I still can't put my finger on her. You've vailed her past very well Jaz, and its quite annoying lol! No worries though, I like the mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurraay...

Welcome back...thanks...2 thumbs up for u...keep going.chayoo...

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Salivating

I'm drooling all over the keyboard here , more, more....we want moreeeeeeee!!! ASAPPPPPP!!!!!! Please can you not just post like 2 chapters at a time???????? That should give me my weekly dose of Cully mania!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh GOD!

I loved it! I want more! You're like a drug! ((only I never want to quit!!!)) You're the best Jaz! Thanks again for sharing! :)

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
Absolutely fabulous....

Your stories are the icing on the cake of an otherwise "pissy" day. I find myself "trolling" daily for new chapters...lol. You are a wonderful, talented, imaginative story teller. You take us all to a wonderful, sexy, intrigue filled world in a way that leaves us all breathless for more (and wishing we lived there). As to this "anon" person...he/she obviously has no life as he/she claimed about all of us who love your stories...

It is highly amusing to me to read this person's diatribes against you...because all I see is jealousy, envy, and a need to be noticed. All this person is getting from this is pity (and ALOT of snickers) and earning nothing but contempt from your devoted readers.

Keep this person in perspective Jaz, under the couch with all the other dustbunnies.....and we DO need more stars! At least 10...lol

Tereasa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ummm

i don;y know if i dont like freya. i certainly appreciate a dominating female in rayne, but i dont know that i like it in freya. curiousity is killing me right now. great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoying......

What a wonderful story.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 13 years ago
As wonderful as you are...

Jaz, especially for reasons just between you and I. I would just like to say to the Anonymous person that believes we are all Alts, if Miss Jaz's writting is so awful stop freakin reading her work then. Why don't you go direct your negative attention elsewhere, because surely if reading Jaz's writing is so taxing you evidently like subjecting yourself to it. Hhhmmm, could you perhaps be a masochist at heart? But then again bad reviews and good reviews do go hand in hand, they all call attention to the artist and I'm sure Jaz would never turn away a fan nor would she turn away her faithful following of haters and haters do serve a purpose sometimes.

Anywho Jazzie, spectacular job. Although you did have me getting teary-eyed while Freya was taking advantage of Dayton, so many conflicting emotions from him. I do so hope that Dayton decides to visit the family soon. I know that Aaron and Cedar and their little ones are all anxious to meet him.

I know what you should do... invent some witches to conjure Dayton's ladylove's spirit from the dead so that she can tell him to finally release her and live on, to make happy memories for the both of them. l.o.l I know its a long shot but geeze just sitting here reading about his anguish and pain makes me want to get a drink, that's just too much hurt to be left with one person.

As always awaiting the next chapter.

-392OhMyGoodness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVED it of course =P

Truthfully, I didn't like Rayne at first, cause with the shadowing thing and stuff, she just seemed too "invicible" you know? xD I'm liking her more now =P

Anyway~ Hey! Don't hate on anonymous users! Just hate that one person giving anon users a bad name ;) LOL Sorry, I'm just too lazy to make an account on here =P

Please post soon Jaz! XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Much love!

Miss Jaz, I've followed your stories for a while now and with each submission, your writing is progressing AMAZINGLY so! Needless to say, I look forward to the stories you spin out every week!

Note: THANK YOU for breaking down Dayton a bit, but not connecting him with Freya so soon. Them falling for each other right off the block from the kiss would've made the ending of this story inevitably obvious, so in short: thank you for continuing to tug my heart out as Dayton progresses. OH! And Note 2: I LOVE RAYNE TO BITS!!

That is all. ;) xoxo!! --haley.

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 13 years ago
O. M. G!

Your KILLING me here Jaz!! The chapters seem way too short!! I need more!! NOW please!! Please? =^_^=

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great story as always Jaz

Oh dear poor Drayton and Freya and all upset and hopefully they will sort themselves out considering that you can tell they are meant to be mates as are Raine and Gard.

I'm waiting with bated breath wondering what will happen in the next chapter.

Don't keep us waiting too long will you.

Miskozi_SegoliaMiskozi_Segoliaabout 13 years ago
Another story worthy of acclaim!

I too have followed this tale through it's sequels and 'books' - I love the characters as much or more than I did in the beginning, and I thoroughly enjoy your plots and progressions. I have also enjoyed watching you get drawn in as you come to know your characters, become comfortable with them enough to let them lead the way in the story of their lives. It is a grand thing to see!

I can't go away without say how much I HATE that Dayton was violated by Freya! OMG! I felt - that was so WRONG! I know there are a lot of stories where the men cross the line in a woman's personal space, and it makes me uncomfortable, as well . . . but Freya knew Dayton was deeply, almost mortally wounded! I gave her credit, though, for stopping when she did.

I can't get enough of the old gang, and can't wait to get to know the others as well!

I look forward to each and every installment you give us!

jimbodenjimbodenabout 13 years ago
Hmmm.

Seems like Dayton and Freya seem to have a thing for each other but they don't know it yet. Keep it up Jazz good story so far.

saorisaoriabout 13 years ago
Oh Boy

That is some hatred Dayton is expressing! I am guessing it will turn into something else, but boy is he mad right now!!

I think Rayne is a hybrid were-vamp herself she just doesn't know it, and she will help everyone to know what will happen to the kids. I love how all the children have their own strengths and gifts, please can we meet them a bit more?!

The Gard and Rayne story is promising too. More on all of the above, please! And if you throw in some Caleb/Annie, Demetri/Mara updates that will be great! Not too much to ask.........hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@Anonymous Hater

From one anonymous to another....

Fuck off sweetheart, you're like a gnat bzzzz, bzzzzz, bzzzzzz, but no substance.

Jaz, as always brilliant work!!!!!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
just gets better and better

what could freyas past be? Shes come so far then it all goes bang again. I almost feel sorry for her! Also loving seeing rafe finally being the alpha he was destined to be :o) thanks for another great installment

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
I love Freya!

She is the perfect badass sweetheart! And I am a bit sorry we did not get a glimpse of Guard in this chapter. But that will surely come. Love your work!

candi_kanecandi_kaneabout 13 years ago
Freya's my fav!

Thank you for writing a story about Freya's character!! Your writing is wonderful and you should be proud.. cant wait for the next chapter, dont keep us waiting to long.

Countrylove74Countrylove74about 13 years ago
Tired of waiting for more !!!!

I look 2 or 3 times a day for a submission, and then to be left hanging. I would GREATLY appreciate more submissions in a more timely manner. I absolutely love your stories. Please keep writing and submitting faster.

Thanks

C

Countrylove74Countrylove74about 13 years ago
Submissions

I will help with the proofreading of your stories if it will help get them submitted faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delightful !

I LOVE this story :) (as I do all your stories). I'll be waiting for the next installment and already can't wait ! I love all your characters and the tension between Freya and Dayton is spectacular. I also love Rayne's character and can't wait to learn more about her ! new chapter... hurry hurry hurry !!! :) :)

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Hurry Hurry Hurry

I love this story and can't wait to find out what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the direction you are headed in...

Freya is about to set it off! Poor Dayton. ha ha

VON

someonesomewhere99someonesomewhere99about 13 years ago
Interesting story, good writing :)

Tis lovely to see characters developed and plots woven.

Keep up the good work and twill be looking forward to more installments in this series.

ps do not feel the need to hold back, people die ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Take your time

I admit, it would be nice to have the postings more quickly. But don't let us rush you. Quality is worth the waiting.

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Noo!

I've spent the last week reading these and I come to find I'm as far as you have written. While I'm at it I must say your words and your imagery is amazing, each story has had me in tears with love and joy and fear for the beautiful characters you paint. From the epic battle scenes to the tender and poetic way you write of their release as they make love. Your stories are beautiful, they call to me in there ferality and their beauty. Thank you for all you have written and thank you for all that you will write in the future.

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuabout 13 years ago
just like yummy chocolate

your writing always blows me away...soooo good. Poor Freya..I wonder whats her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
welcome back my wonferful author!

Wow, you keep amazing me through each book. I wonder what Freya and Dayton will unravel and reveal... it seems like a wonderful story given their individual history... open Freya up, there's something about her I like. She had me back in the subasement protecting Ash and Loretta. and I am happy Grad is finding something to do, I just hate Annie has ignored him for so long, and Omg what is up with this incarnation stuff that was a wonderful mental fuck! Loved it! And most of all Rayne, first off that's my daughters name, so of course I smiled when I seem it, but I hope your story of her takes us for a ride! She is so curious to me, her story I trust will be mind blowing. And I see an continuation with the children. Thats were you could get into the fantasy relm you so desperately seek... I don't know just a thought...I'll follow were ever you take me! AnyWoo... Love it simply love it.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Is that it?!?

I'm so greedy and 2 pages wasn't enough for me. More, more, more! (Please!)

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 13 years ago
It's about to hit the fan

He's back with his pack, sort of. I knew that Freya was going to cause some problems and I wasn't disappointed. I do have to agree with the others though : Thanks Jaz for a great chapter, may we have another? PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOLY FUCK!

So I just spent 3 pretty sleepless nights and days reading ALL of F.Y.I. series. Jaz you are amazing! I love your stories very much and can't possible wait until the next chapter comes out. I noticed that alot of the time in the werewolf and vampire genre the stories can get pretty stagnet. Yours however quickly showed that it deserved the 10 outta 5 rating!

I loved that as I was reading some of the comments I saw that some of my Fav. Lit. authors loved your stories to! Haha

But seriously you need to get the next chapter out fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great again

Loving this one as much as the past ones. please continue. Really loved your venture into "fiction" with your other 2 stories also. Please continue to share your gift with us.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
OMG, is that what it feels like?!?!

To have spend the last couple of days reading this entire series, only to find I've caught up to real time! Oh dear! It's not pleasant!

Look, I hate to pack it in with the masses and revert to mob mentality, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to start chanting along with them... I know!!!! Me! Chanting along with the crowd! Oh well, here goes!

More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More!

LMAO !!

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
Sorry!!!!!

I have been sooo busy the last couple of days I totally missed reading a few chapters from my favorites!!!! The absolute nerve of me...I know!!!! I will make it up to you some how!!! The burden of my guilt weighs so heavy on my shoulders its almost unbearable!!!! Ok!! I know!! Way too dramatic even for me!! LOL!!! Until next chapter!!...Your HHIC

lust_addictedlust_addictedabout 13 years ago
um...??

OK...something tells me this isn't the beginning of this series. I've been understanding everything just fine.. but sometimes I get this feeling that there's a history I missed lol

But this is soo amazing!! I love everything about this series!!!

-addicted

trippychicktrippychickabout 13 years ago
did I miss something

awesome story but I thought there was one named Jared who was alpha... what happened? Did I miss something lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finding the begining

I had trouble with the order of these stories too. On JazCullen's bio page, under her comments is a list of the order of these stories. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
now that Rafe is a Alpha to himself

he truly is...

A BADASS.....

word.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I am loving this story!!!!!!! Looking forward to reading more.

TantricMantraTantricMantraover 11 years ago
Shivers..

Oooooo this is going to push Freyato do some soul searching of her own! X

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland6 months ago

Every story I read on here starts with some scepticism, I like a solidly thought out story with sex in it, not sex with a loose story to go with it. I have found most of the non human stories at least try to create a story line, you have done more than that you have so far written a rather unique and captivating story. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story and the other stories you have posted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES