All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 08'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

Great as always!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't you just maybe make it two chapters a week? It's so sad knowing I have to wait a whole week for MORE!!!

perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful as always Jaz

But it's truly painful to wait a week for the next installment. I we are really good can we have another one?

It's like a craving and though high from this fix you are already looking for the next one

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
Great chapter

Jaz i loved the chapter think it is nice that Rayne has been accepted in the pack can not wait for more

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208almost 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!

Wooooo! So fun! Glad that Gard and Rayne got to play a little. Fantastic chapter. Another posting tomorrow?? (big cheesy grin)

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
Lord have mercy!

You did it again! I don't know whether to strangle you or bow down in abject worship...lol. Rayne has GOT to be the first hybrid, someone saved her and raised her...but who? The bonding of Rayne to Rafe as her Alpha was wonderful!! When Rayne and Gard do finally manage to get together...HOT DAAAAAMN!

When the heck is Caleb and Annie getting their butts home? I'm sure Caleb can help figure things out concerning Rayne. Annie needs to talk to Rafe about who she and Caleb and Gard really are and introduce Rafe to Gard...

Little Liam "winking out" like that was absolutely fabulous and Rafe asking for Rayne's help was so cool. We now need at least 3 chapters to have Annie and Caleb come home, find out whats going on and do some explaining themselves to Rafe and then to try and help Rayne...not to mention Rayne and Gard getting together and SOME kind of clue as to WHAT HAPPENED TO FREYA!!!!

Literotica needs MORE stars for us to be able to give to you...lol...5 is nowhere NEAR enough!!!

Tereasa :)

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
Another

chapter that proves you are one of the best writers I can think of. If you want proof, just look at all the people leaving comments and the story has just posted. Maybe they are like me and HOPE that it will post ASAP every Wednesday. I search like a woman possessed!..lol

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 13 years ago
Damn!! Gard is hot as a volcano!!

Loving this story!! Rayne is a big sister, I hope Annie introduces Gard to everyone the vamp are going to be pissed at Caleb for not telling them sooner, can't wait for all the fireworks!!

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 13 years ago

Oops I meant vamps, what is the Guild and how do you join?

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
totally worth waking up early for!

i know i complain as much as everyone else about the clifhangers, but i can see why you do it. This chapter was just plain perfect. Had to smile at Rafe's reaction to the alpha-bond, he's such a brilliant character even more so than before. i wonder if he'll be sharing all the new facts with Jared, it would be interesting to see his reaction! And i agree with others, how long tiil caleb and annie get back and everything flares up again?! ...so many questions hehe. I'll be thinking about the possibilities all day and loving any minute, thanks jaz!

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanalmost 13 years ago

Oh my goodness. Jaz that is incredible! Where on earth do you manage to come up with these characters!

You and yor darn cliff hangers, between you and cedar I am in cliffhanger overload! But it works, I'll admit it keeps me hooked. Isn't that your aim afterall?

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Mmm?

What if it was Gard that saved the original hybrid, placing her with a family to raise. He could also have named her. Imagine the shock at finding out she is the child he rescued. LOL that's my speculation for this chapter.

Didn't Caleb go to Gard to learn about were/vamp mating and Gard that told him that the parents and child were killed,then Caleb came back and had that talk to Andrei?

Love,love,love this chapter although I do wish she had told Gard what she thought she was.

Chuckles437Chuckles437almost 13 years ago
Lord love a duck...HOT OMG

so glad I checked to see postings...well another high in the word picture treasure trove!!!! Just gets better and better...Thank you for your gift!

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDalmost 13 years ago
guess what.

you have left me speechless yet again. wonderful job.

although the cliff hangers make me wanna scream its all worth the wait in the end.. [;

-Aiyanna Raine

MissElf1MissElf1almost 13 years ago
Gard and kids

I love the development of the children and their abilities. I find them so interesting. I also think the romance between Gard and Rayne is hot, very very hot. Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
In Awe...

Brilliant! Loved it, every single piece of it! Loving the character development! Loving the detail! Loving the surprises, laughter, fights, make-ups and everything inbetween! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Enough said!

P.S. thinking of creating a religion in your name, so that more people can worship your fabulousness :)

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Oh my!

So very, very entertaining! Here kitty, kitty! Such a fascinating character.

Jaz, I'm needing more here... After reading most of your tales in one hit, the delays are causing me great hurt! (Huh? Huh? playing on your sensitive side now LOL) Need more!!

Heeeere kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty LOLOL!!

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
*SIGH*

Anakatrine has a lot of explaining to do!

Gard, Gard, Gard *SIGH*

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great Chapter once again

I loved it Jaz. It's nice that Rafe as accepted Raine into his pack as I think she needed to belong for a long time.

I'm glad she is finding who and what she is.

I love all the twista and turns of this story.

From Kay

nazari2964nazari2964almost 13 years ago
please.....

Can we have another treat *on my knees begging* I'm so glad that they didn't kill her. I think the children would have been just devasted if that happened. Also where is caleb and annie, they got a lot explaining to do. Also gard can't be with rayne until rafe knows. Shame on annie, she's in the time out corner. ;-) I loved it if you can't tell. You are an amazing writer. Give the muse a raise so she'll never leave :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
surprise

I agree with bulltlr that annakatrine has lot to explain. But she will be surprised to see a new member but her brothers gonna become a pack indirectly and when rafe knows about gard it would be fantastic to imagine while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG: Oh My Gard!

Dude that was hawt. Cant wait for more

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
yes baby! another great chapter!

I want Gard!... and Day... and Andrei... and Alexei.. what I mean is I want all your male characters! They are HOT ;)

you've got me seriously hooked on this story, I check everyday to see if there's a new chapter, and this was my lucky day :)

Thanks for being awesome

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
YAAAAAY!!!!!!

In the words of the Prince song...'You sexy mother f***er'!!! That is the best way to describe Gard!!! Im so glad thing are working out for Rayne but I still want Freya back with her evil behind!!! Now thats my bitch!! Dayton needs somebody to really rock his world and she is just the chick to do it!! Hell she sent him running with a kiss!!! Now if he got some booty he might start talking in tongues!!!! Im just saying!! This chapter took too long but it was worth it to experience GARD again!!!! Now hurry with the next chapter!!! Your HHIC!!!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
You tease!

Come on! Give us chapter 9! We know you have it; we know it's ready; we know you toyed with giving it to us along with chapter 8.

We're all begging for more! ;-)

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

Clean, nicely written.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
"I was right," she gloated

I suspected the original hybrid had survived and it appears SHE did. Great chapter.

Rustyman65Rustyman65almost 13 years ago
Wow

On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 10

SkyDreamerSkyDreameralmost 13 years ago
Awsome!

Wow- Jaz, U ROCK!!! LOVE, Love, love your story. I am waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. As always- THANK YOU for your storytelling!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusalmost 13 years ago

Jaaaaaaaazy now you give this ole heart palpitating with the way you are "toying" with our curiosity. Thank you for writing it nicely as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I vote twins

the original were/vamp hybrid birth was twins one was killed the other sent to safety never knowing who she truly was

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
twins...

...like that idea, but knowing you jaz there is a twist!!!

got to get me a gard, so delicious *down girl* it's his lavender eyes *drool*

am hoping raine, with her vamp blood, won't have to get seriously injured in order to mate with him.

missing freya...alone in the dark, hurting, no one caring...dayton get a grip and go find her!

love the children, they have all the adults wrapped around their little fingers', also,like it that they've helped integrate raine into the pack.

thanks jaz for another great chapter ;0)

jilliebjilliebalmost 13 years ago
So awesome

This is most definitely my favorite chapter in this story so far: it moved the entire story forward in a big way, has most of our old friends gathered in one place, added more layers of personality to the children, features my new favorite character Rayne prominently, and oh, let's not forget that steamy scene at the end! LOL!

When the story first started, I figured that the title "A Long Walk Home" referred to Dayton since he'd been away from his family for so long.

This chapter made me realize that the title applies even more to Rayne. She's been walking the world all alone much, much longer than Dayton has... so it was really lovely to see her finally find her way 'home' to this pack.

Another fabulous chapter, Jaz! Can't wait to see what happens next!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
amazing!!!

now i am reading again. kudos jaz. :)

how to be a member of your Guild? hmmmm...

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

i loved this chapter and cannot wait to see what happens between Gard and Rayne.

livlivvylivlivvyalmost 13 years ago
LOVE!!

This installment: amazing! This story: amazing!! You: amazing!! I love your story and you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rayne's been bitten already by a vamp

When gard grabbed here down from the window when they first met rayne was worried that he would bite her and "learn her secret" she wasn't afraid because some down through her long life she got bit and didn't die. She may not yet understand it but there will be no need for rayne to come close to death to mate with gard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I love the story line...everyone is coming back, can't wait to read the twist @LaMae21

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
When It Ranyes It Pours

These last two chapters have had Rayne pouring out all her emotions. From the joy of talking w/the kids, to discovering what she might be. And then allowing herself to think she has a connection to the first vamp/ware, wow that's a lot of stuff to think about. And even though she had fun w/Gard, here powers of change and here possibly being part Vamp were still w/her. And here I thought Rayne was going to slowly fade out of the story. Jaz, you somehow always surprise me in the most wonderful ways with this series of stores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Jaz, Batman!!

That was great! Really assured writing and so much in there - you have really nailed emotional plotting, in my opinion - it just sort of glides through the chapters and feels entirely right.

Can't wait to find out what happens next - some more about Freya perhaps? Am itching to know how she is. Absolutely love the Rayne/Gard story - it's just fizzing with possibility (yes, that is a euphemism ;-))

Now the long wait begins again, until next week's exciting episode *makes a note - must actually DO something in between, this time, and not just sit on hands until next Weds* ...lol!

Thank you Jaz - love the fact you have so much support out there from all your addicts (including me!). If you hadn't banned them, maybe someone could've written a poem, 'Waiting for Wednesday'

lol

F

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 13 years ago
Damn! Double Damn!

That was one hell of chapter. I don't think I can breathe yet - there was so much happening from start to finish! Firstly, I love how loyal Dayton is and how relaxed he was when Rayne was being cornered. I loved how much of her catlike personality kicks in here - the toying factor is so funny. Glad her and Gard are really starting to 'click' LMAO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sigh

I love you and all that you stand for. Thanks for making my morning.

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Hay

I can't wait for Annie to come clear about Gard. That is going to be so surprising for all four of them when everything comes out.

rosettastonedrosettastonedalmost 13 years ago
damn damn damn

what could possibly inspire you to post a really long chapter tomorrow? so selfish, i know ;p

i will join the chorus of your praises and beg for more in the same breath.

thanks again for keeping us entertained!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
OMG

Please hurry Jazz! the last couple of chapters are just makin me crazy with wanting to know whats going to happen.. I cant wait to find out how Rayne is still alive and which child actually died and who saved her! Did Gard Save her? lol my imagination is running wild.

EllaLanEllaLanalmost 13 years ago
999/911

I think I need the paramedics for this chapter and the upcoming ones. Hats off to u JC...i absolutely enjoyed that. Are u sure that u didn't model these hunks on real life men....if u did....I'd like to meet them please. Erm....please don't make us wait 7 days to get the other installment!!

Rudegal74Rudegal74almost 13 years ago
Conniption fit alert.......

I darn near had a conniption fit when I accessed your page on my BB while at lunch......

I freaking adore every word you write. You have truly been blessed with the gift to put pen to paper and come out with a got-damn master piece every freaking time. I wish I had that ability.

Best believe I got your back if another trifling "Anonymous" tries to post some foul "ish" about you.

There is nothing else that needs be said. Do that damn thing that you do, and I will of course be happily (while biting my nails) waiting.......Oh if you should ever come across a "Gard" in the flesh; please share, pretty please.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaalmost 13 years ago
I'm glad I checked today!

Seriously, we need a notification setting here already. I should have been able to read this decadent tale first thing this morning! Lol. Once again my dear Jaz you have continued your effortless, masterful writing with another superb chapter. I've been sitting here trying to decide if this chapter was the best yet. You know what, I always do that! Such talent...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

woke up to find ths next chapter, made my day.Awesome wrtn cant wait to read the nxt chapter and fnd out about freya. keep writing love it.x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
brilliant as always

Now I am almost as eager as Rayne regarding what happens next! Thank you!

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago
loved it

Jaz my love... are a TEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Damn!

That vampire is so freakin hot I can barely stand it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
They have been getting shorter

I love your writing but from what I noticed, these chapters are getting shorter each time. I personally like reading long chapters. When i start reading it takes a little to remember the things that happen in the last chapter and does not feel as satisfying if I have to do this very frequently. Just a thought, but nevertheless I still love your writing. :)

rayneluverrayneluveralmost 13 years ago
Love It!

Don't know how many times I can tell you I love it!!! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wohooooo

OK IM INPATIENT I KNOW :-( I NEED MORE IM AN ADDICT LOL I NEED MY FIX LOL

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Yay!

Thanks for the update! So happy to not have a cliffhanger! Things are heating up and that encounter will hold me over until the next chapter! Thanks Jaz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

gahh!! Omg so damn sexy! XD lolol we need more gard and rayne!! ASAP :P love ur story heaps n heaps. Cant wait for the nxt chapter!! XD

loumey1loumey1almost 13 years ago
Great story

Really like how this story is developing, and the main characters are very intriguing. I look forward to each installment!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
Whaaat!?!

No comment yet from the self appointed, self nominated, self important "Jaz Critic" who goes by that "original" moniker of "Anonymous"? What gives? No "scathing, venom spewing, jealousy motivated" words of vitriolic ineptitude to amuse us with?

**Sighs long and loud** whatever the case may be, one can only hope that this person took the oh so subtle hint and had the "corn cob" that was stuck up his/her ass surgically removed and we no longer have to listen to his/her moronic drivel...

The works on Literotica are pure works of fictional/fantasy at their best and are written strictly for the entertainment of the authors and the readers. No one wants to have to read the rants of some moron standing on his/her little soapbox spewing their toxicity while hiding behind the "anonymous" button.

Oh...wait!!!! I have it!!! This is the only way this person gets or garners attention! This is their "2 seconds of fame"! They are getting the attention they crave by trying to push our collective buttons to see what kind of reactions we have.

I wouldn't have a problem at all with this individual if they actually knew what they were talking about, could actually SPELL, and wouldn't hide behind the Anonymous button; after all, we are entitled to our own opinions, BUT....at least most, if not all, own up to our opinions by having an actual account here with a NAME attached to it!

OK...I'm done venting now....lol

Tereasa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Teresa YOU ROCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Well said girl! :D

Just wanted to say that :P

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! soo excited! but where is Nors wild sister? I NEED to know what happens! Keep the amazingness coming!

LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another great.

Thank you again fro sharing your work..Can't wait to find out what happened to Freya. Love that she's a little bit of a "bad girl"

D

Angelh120Angelh120almost 13 years ago
Great

Keeps getting better and better! Love it! I hope things turn out for Dayton and Freya! I know they will I'm never disappointed!

Heather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Let me first say I do like the story....

But I still don't understand why the weres and vampires aren't more evenly matched in strength and abilities. So a vamp can kill a were with his venom and just one prick? That doesn't seem fair at all. The weres are so strong and brave but Dayton had to go running to his pack for protection. Seems like these weres are more pussy cat than wolf.

-Eva D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trying to read through the first few paragraphs of this convoluted inanity

was more tortUOUs than chewing on a dustball. And Jaz, your spelling of 'Tereasa' is more than a little pedantic...

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
In reference to "Trying"....

There are many ways to spell Tereasa, this just happens to be the way my father wanted it spelled. I would take it as a kindness to keep your mouth off of the way my father decided to spell my name. Unlike you, "Anonymous"...I DO happen to have a name and am very proud to show it.....

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
And just out of curiosity...

Do you make it a habit of chewing on dustballs "Anonymous"? I was just wondering...lol. Also, just for you information, my father was indeed a scholarly man, he was also a military man; so in fact the spelling of my name may have been pedantic....

I followed in his footsteps by becoming an English teacher and in serving my country...so I too, may be just a bit pedantic...lol. By the way, what is with your spelling of "tortuous"? "tortOUOs"???? Really now.

edzellskyedzellskyalmost 13 years ago
You Rock

I have been engrossed in this series of stories since I came across this one. Until now I have never read so avidly in my 54 years. Please keep writing as TV has lost its appeal since descovering Annie and friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another loooooong week to go

till the next posting :(

Jaz, you rock... always enjoy reading the comments too.

Love to you all.

B x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I think I might just adore your writing. I insist that you stay amazingggg.

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
Dear God...

It took me a few days to read through the series, and I enjoyed very damn minute if it. You have a talent that is unbelievable! I don't think I've read anything like this, even in paperback. And now I'm like everyone else *laughs* waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

catori1catori1almost 13 years ago
I love your work

Its been a while but im happy to see that you have continued this journey in this series and i must say i love it

win_niewin_niealmost 13 years ago
the waiting is killing me !!!

You'll really get me on pins for the next chapter think you need to post 2 chpts to makeup {lol}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re- Trying to read through the first few paragraphs of this convoluted inanity

Well you got through more than a few given the comments are placed at the VERY bottom of the second page!!

I honestly dont know how you manage to subject yourself week in week out to the turning on of the comp, typing in the URL (unless its in your fav's) and trawling through the new stories day after day until you FINALLY find a new on by Jaz.

I like others (T) did wonder where you where this week..were you ill or just late in from school (which obviously needs reporting for letting its kids out without knowing correct grammer and spelling) or did you want to get maximum attention by waiting until well over 60 comments had been posted? my guess is the last.

Well yet again I had a harty chuckle at your comments, Lord luv ya (Cos She/he Is the ONLY one who does) you do delight our funny bones week after week, and no offence Jaz-monster I really dont know who I log in for more..you or your anon stalker!

LMAO @ the lufferly T who has my undying love and admiration for her comments...You And your Daddy both ROCK girl!!!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
Hey there Phoenixbreez...

Thank you for your kind comments...lol. Jaz's stalker is a trip and makes for some hilarious comments. This person just needs to admit to him/herself that they are just as addicted to our Jaz's writing as the rest of us and get it over with..lol.

By the way, I read your profile and I just wanted to tell you that my own Mother had COPD and I do as well..I can relate to what you are going through. You and your family are in my prayers.....

Tereasa (T)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Silkydarktereasa

Well WE all know that why else would they bother to read the stories each and evey week..

Thanks for the comments, the COPD in itself has not been an issue it is the resp failure which is the problem. It has a 40% mortality rate and added to her other (not specified) problems means she is basically poisioning herself with cO2..Organs dont respond well to cO2!

She survived one major setback in January but each day is a blessing for her and us..I unfortunatly live too far away to be of help day to day so my brothers have her care. I visit when work permits.

See you same place next week T... Xx

J

lovebird24lovebird24almost 13 years ago
WOW!

I absolutely love it so far! Man you're great at this writing business! I hope you keep up the excellent work.

justme713justme713almost 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Cannot wait to see how things go with Rayne and Gard I think they are my favorite so far!

Thanks for sharing!!!

wanderingsacredwanderingsacredalmost 13 years ago

Rayne is my favorite character so far out of the entire series. I always get pulled into your writing, and I love her character so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks For The Surprise

I thought that if you did write about Gard that he would be this old soul sage type of character. I'm so glad I was wrong. He's deliciously bad-can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

....... A Alpha bond with a cat. Really. I mean i know you needed a way to tie the girl to the pack. But you already had that when she fell for Gard. You didn't need to give the cat something that is a wolf thing.

Besides that Its a great story. It would be better if there where more plot twists and that the plot wasn't so apparent.

IsaboeIsaboeover 12 years ago
Subtle Eroticism

I really appreciated the subtlety of the sex scenes in this chapter. I've enjoyed the majority, if it not all, of your previous depictions, but this one in particular stood out for me. I loved the infused feeling without the graphic detail. It appealed to me more. What I found interesting (amusing too) as well, was the irony, between the language employed and the actions being described. I loved, loved, loved the effect. A perfect example of less is more, and teasing flashes igniting a great flame.

Stormraven88Stormraven88about 12 years ago
Wow

I think I'm starting to really like Gard. My type of guy I think him and rayne will be good for each other

drgmoon08drgmoon08about 12 years ago
breathless

I really like Gard, then again i like all your male characters they just ooze compassion and sex.... I think Rayne and Gard are going to be great together i cant wait to Read MORE. :) Keep up the Great work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm so glad Gard is in the story. He is a magnificent male, overpoweringly sexy. We need him now that the formerly to-die-for vampires Caleb, Demitri, Alexei, and Andrei seem to be turning into henpecked wimps. I fervently hope Gard doesn't change.

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 12 years ago
Gard!!

I love the relationship Rayne has with Gard! So hot!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

These two are great together!!! Can't wait for them to finally please one another. I pray that he does not hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmmm..

All your characters are sexy personified! But Gard really intrigues me the most o far!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Lick lick lickety split GARD!!!

Okay a Demetri-Gard gangbang - my ultimate fictional fantasy!!!!!!!

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 11 years ago
I disagree Euphoria.

I'd have to say my ultimate fantasy would be Andrei and Gard. Andrei obviously has control issues when he is in bed so I'd get everything i wanted and more. Gard would be the teasing factor that drives me insane before i get what i want. but the both of them together would be MAGIC!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Sweet Baby Jesus

This story is so packed with emotion. The passion is exquisite!!!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
okey-dokey

So you alll thought I was crazy with my wild suppositions, heh?

Bwahahahaha!!!

Mad! They called me mad for my wild theories. Yet the last few chapters show I wasn't so far off the edge of my flat-world. Hmmm?

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 5 years ago
That Was Smoking!...

Rayne and Gard are definitely a smokeshow. Best chapter yet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6479 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES