All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 11'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sigh.... life is just so good to me

Checked out your submissions to see how long I had to wait till the next one and what do ya know? There one is...

You make me so happy.

love your secret kiwi admirer

bossladybossladyabout 13 years ago
I Don't Smoke...

But damn I need a cigarette! Absolutely terrific. Forgot to breathe a couple of times.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Okay, so Annie and Caleb are back. But they're scaring the kitty away!!! No, that simply won't do! Can't have my favourite character getting all frightened away!!

I also like that there is some history getting thrown in there with Gard that gives the reader a sense of his great age, and it adds a little more depth to the story.

Very nicely done. Looking forward to the next instalment as usual, with great impatience! LOL

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!

I feel like I've been waiting for this chapter forever! But it was well worth the wait to have Annie and Caleb as well as Rayne and Garb back in the picture. Please don't keep us waiting to long for the reason why Rayne is so freaked by Annie and Caleb, my head kind of hurts with a whole lot of possibilities running through it (probably all of them wrong). BRILLIANT as usual, although that's just sort of the norm now for you :) Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Mega Groupie Zooey :)

P.S. Can you believe I'm actually in the first 5 comments? I know I can't, but then again I have been quite anxious for this chapter which has caused me to check for updates on your stories every half hour! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My husband is getting lucky in a minute

Your stories put me in such a happy place. I think my husband is your biggest fan!!! Feel the love Jaz.??

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Oh for crying out loud!

Why the hell hasn't she told him what she is. He could probably have bitten her without having to worry about killing her since she is half vampire. Why was she so scared of Caleb? Why not tell Gard he is her mate. You and your cliffies are giving me a headache. Please post the next one soon. Loved this chapter to bits but desperately need more!!!

BTW I still think Annie is cruel and selfish. She is not even thinking of the suffering she is causing Gard by making him hide. She is really pissing me of we all know what a forgiving guy Rafe is and I am sure he would love his new bro.

ScifiantScifiantabout 13 years ago
Amazing - it keeps getting better and better

Jaz, you astound me with your creativeness and the ease with which you weave the story, always leaving more to be discovered in the next chapter!

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
It Was Good

A nice break from Dayton/Freya's emotional hurricane. Well written and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CRAVING!!

The next chapter please!!! Jaz n Annie must get real n out with the truth nw. U hav a whole lot of fans here in South Africa. Undyng love 4u jaz mwah

angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
ohh

this soo rocks!!!! But then why did you have her hold back at the last minute. They have both been alone so long.

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
10 stars and more

Do you think if we ask lit to give us more stars to give away they would. You definitely deserve more than five. I don't think she has anything to worry about but I'll just have to wait and see. Loved it loved it ....!!!!

win_niewin_nieabout 13 years ago
SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!

well worth the wait.I like how you mix some of the old character with the new,keep the chapters coming,I just love you!

fairylustfairylustabout 13 years ago
"TIME TO FLY KITTY"

WOW !!

I WANTED TO JOIN THEM TO!!!! BUT I COULDN'T I WAS SO CLOSE BUT I GUESS IT WOULD BE VERY UNPROFESIONAL TO DO THIS AT MY WORKPLACE LOL

i was so mad at the begining because you left me hanging there with Dayton and Freya, and then bam you slaped me on the face with this !! Wow you are awsome, cant stop saying how amazing you are !!!

TE AMO JAZCULLEN!!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
WOW

Your chapters are amazing! LOVE your work. All of it! Please keep us admiring your talent for a while yet. U ROCK!! As always, Thank you for your storytelling!!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
DAAAAYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!!!

Hot, sizzling, scorching, lava flowing, running out of words to describe this chapter Jaz! My toes curled, and I needed a smoke AND a glass of wine after reading it...lol. Can we say seeing stars, rockets going off, totally melt off the screen hot? DEFINATELY 10 stars worth!!!

Tereasa (T)

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueabout 13 years ago
*lips tightly shut*

*grins* I'm going to contain myself this time. I have a MILLION theories going through my brain, but I think it would be weird if Rayne turned out to be Ankantrine and Callain's child.. I think the time line doesn't fit... buuut, that would be SOOO awkward if Gard slept with his niece *grins* Um, saying a million was waay over exaggerated, more like two-three theories, heh.. Was very good, makes me want to scream too ;o

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
loooooooveeee it!!!

you really are amazing jaz!!! morrreee!!!

now i am speechless... what a wonderful and HOT chapter. :)

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
you did it again

how you manage to week after week manage to turn out chapters this captivating is beyond me i am in awl of you skill. thank you for posting and entertaining me with your wonderful stories

jaz you deserve to be published and reek the rewards for your wonderful talent . i hope you get published i would love to own a set of your works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Go back to Freya and Dalton!!!!!!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
speculation time....

Just because R recognizes their scent doesn't make it a bad thing she just doesn't know what that means and she tends to run from things.... In my opinion C and A were somehow involved with protecting or maybe just one of them was involved and then perhaps....

Ok enough speculation.... Great Chapter Jaz! Patiently waiting till the day A comes face to face with R... oh and when A introduces her brothers I think she will find that her fears were quite silly!

ps since everyone else is asking for cameos I'd like to see the twins more ;)

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 13 years ago
The only story

worth reading so far today. Excellent as always. How you do it week after week, I don't know. Whatever your formula, or just plain brilliance, please keep it up.

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
A well named chapter!

Surrendering to heat indeed! Good lord I almost had to surrender lol. Loved me some Rayne this chapter. I think she very well may be my favorite character. I love all the characters, of course. But Rayne really gets to me.

Great job on another great chapter! You have given me some fresh motivation for my writing today!

CSMJCSMJabout 13 years ago

This set of stories, they absolutely floor me and I eagerly await each new installment!!!!!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say. except Please Soon

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago

No words, I have no words to describe want I just read. Good lord Jaz, where on earth did that come from! Yes some of the other scenes in previous chapters were racy but woah this one is in a league of it's own.

Interesting foreshadowing and another one of your blasted cliffhangers. I swair that guild of yours enjoys torturing readers! I am quite sure you enjoy it the most!

Oh well I will just have to wait till next week.

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
The BEST ever!!!

Your story is so amazing and I can't wait for more!

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!! lol

ok. I have a love/hate relationship with this chapter. GAH! Rayne needs to stop running. It really doesn't make sense that she ran from Annie and Caleb. I mean all the other Were/Vamp kids are safe. But I guess after running for so long it's hard to stop.

But WOOOOHOOOOO! Oh the hotness of G and R together. He may be my new dream vamp. Mmmm. :). I wanna be a kitty. hehehehe

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
Love me some Gard and Rayne!!!

Very glad Annie and Caleb are back too! Wonderful story just love it!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Gosh, I just love love this story. I'm glad that Rayne and Gard are together and I'm always ready for more of your story.

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
whew!!!!

this chapter was so hot!! i swear i don't know what rayne is running from but i agree with dazeygrl....i wish i was a kitty!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant as ever!!

Except JAZ... I'm left feeling horribly conflicted - I want it all now! *said in a pained and pathetic voice*

Quick commentary of inside my head:

'Yay! Annie and Caleb are back!! its been so long, I LOVE THEM! ooh, and they're so cute together, and Annie might spill to Rafe! what would than mean? But then, hang on.... oh,no we're off to Rayne and Gard... Actually STUPID that's not an 'oh,no' because I LOVE THEM TOO!! so its another YAY!! And ooh... *long pause*... super hot, I must say. Mmmm, Gard...(and that's not just the bath water), so what's the story there? but... *almost bites tongue off* GOD DAMN IT, it's the end of the chapter, garhh!!! Just where the hell were Freya and Day in all this? I LOVE THEM AS WELL!!! I neeeeeeed to know how they're doing, Jaz you villain you, and why didn't we go back to Annie and Caleb before the end?? AND... another thing, what about all the CHILDREN????? *short pause and she then explodes into a mangled heap*'

Errr... suddenly I'm sensing here I have no concept of delayed gratification LOL!

Keep going Jaz, I just love this story and I will do my best to hold my animosity back *big beam back at you* ;) it's going just brilliantly.

lol!

F

OOps, another long one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awkward ending

I liked this chapter, didn't love it though. The HOT factor was through the roof and it's always nice to see the beginning of a relationship. I was expecting another page after Gard questioned her about the "mine" comment but it sort of just...ended there. It felt like stopping at the middle of a paragraph. This is probably the only time I've ever felt "eh" about a chapter which is why I'm still counting down the days to next Wednesday so I can read Chapter 12!

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
My new saying for the week is....

I want to PURR!!!!..LOL I LOVE IT and I will actually keep from whining for another chapter sooner as you doubled us up last week and I am too grateful to whine at the moment. There is always next week. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
On the one hand...

...I am excited about this new plot branch, but on the other hand I am burning to find out what will happen between Dayton and Freya...

Thank you Jaz, you are such an amazing and prolific writer! I am grateful to have access to your writings (for free)!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Caleb and Annie

what a nice way to start this chapter. Other characters have mentioned them, but this is the first time they have been active in the storyline for a while. I really enjoy reading about the original character and how everyone is related to everyone one way or another. Speaking of relatives, What's going to happen w/Gard and Rayne? They will be unable to keep apart after this chapter. And how come Rayne fears Caleb and Annie, but not Gard? What in her past could make her fear such loving people? She feels emotion, she should be able to read the good in them? And what of her and Gard, he can't help her if she's keeping secrets. And has she thought thru to the fact that Rafe was hugging the red headed Vamp and might just reveal her secrets?

Here I go again getting carried away in your comment box. Just keep doing what you're doing now because nobody does it better!!!!!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
Jaz, I LOVE you!

I really like the story line between Rayne and Gard, they both deserve someone to love and who loves them back.

The way you wrote their interactions before and after the sex scene was perfect!

I'm really exited to find out whats going on with Rayne and Caleb/Rhianna... it's a mystery...

I just want you to know that I really love you for spoiling us with so many chapters, it's wondeful!

I'm studying for exams right now and everytime I see you've uploaded a new chapter I can't get home fast enough, it's the best motivation to speed read, ever ;)

Thank you for being awesome!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE.......

deeply,irrevocably,completely in love with you.Will this unending delight that is your story ever end?The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!tHIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!!!!Thank you for agreeing to be alive and for sharing your lovely gift of writing.

Please let me know if you are published so I can buy your books and never,ever let us hear that you want to write romance again EVER!!!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
By the way....................

longer chapters please hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!

I'm trying sooooooo hard to stop loving you, these stories need to made in movies, they would have to be porn to do them justice and the actors couldn't pull it off!!! These are the absolute best stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot! Thank you so very much.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
Yeah

Yes finally more of Rayne and Gard. They are favorite couples after Mara and Demitri, and Jared and Millie. I wonder what everybody else? who's their fav characters.

lmc4812lmc4812about 13 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

I hope you never get tired of reading praises because I highly doubt any of us will ever get tired of writing them for you. Another wonderful chapter!

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Deam!

I most agree, you have a wonderful way of developing your stories. Your characters are so full of emotions is impossible to drop your story until I read and re read it. and then you leave us in a climax cravin for more.........;-)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
SO amazing!

and AS much as this was incredible you left us hanging with Dayton and Freya!! lol the whole Freakin series is incredible! I cant wait for the big explosion i sense is coming between the pack and Gard and Annie, its just to yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

love love love it,cant wait for more chapters,but really wanna find out more bout dayton and freya.you are 1 talented author.x

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Fantabulous!!!!

This chapter was well wicked!!!! Loved it, and I've given up trying to figure out the plot, right now am just going with the flow...and let me tell you, the flow is massssssivvvveeee!!!!!...lol. Can't wait to go back to Day and Freya, but good things come to those who wait, and I can wait. I absolutely loved this one though, I hope she tells Gard who she thinks she is in the next install, am sure he'd be able to answer all her questions.....(MINE!!!!!) U rock!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
woooh!

I LOOOVE IT! and I also love how you have been posting more quickly! you must be as excited as I am hahahahaha KEEP UP THE AMAZINGNESS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

Angelh120Angelh120about 13 years ago
AMAZING AS USUAL

FANTASTIC JAZZ You are such a great story teller! I can't wait for more. Your stories just get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can it get any better??

Yes it can... I am literally a puddle of goo. Once again you've outdone yourself. Well done!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
Can you say HOT!?!?!?!

awww kitty, kitty! Great chapter--now bring on Day and Freya!!!

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

So I finally get to sit down and read this chapter and I am so glad that I did! You really have me sitting on the edge of my couch roght now. Caleb and Annie are back and she still needs to find the right time ( is there really a right time) to tell Rafe oh yeah Rafe Gard is my brother and your brother also and he had been living on your land for some time, oh man to be in that room when that comes out!

Oh why does Rayne seem to have that kind of reaction when she sees Annie? What kind of reaction will Annie have when she sees Rayne and figures out who she is?

So her kitty said "Mine" and wonder how she will cover that little escape up from Gard? I dont really think he would mind at all since he wont be letting her go anytime soon anyway, lol. I really cant wait for this little family reunion and of course Dayton and Freya and what they are finally able to see with each other :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SO HAPPY 4 A NEW CHAPTER

AND DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THERE ISNT MORE.

My favorite is Raynes character.

am starting to love Gard too.

keep up the great work!

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

This was PERRRfect!!

Gard and Rayne are wonderful characters!

Thank you again for sharing!!!!

I can see so many different ways you can take their story, I am waiting on the edge of my seat for their next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story from a wonderful author

Normally vampire/Were stories aren't my thing. I usually prefer sci-fi. But Jaz's stories are spectacular. She has one thing that a lot of authors on this site miss and that is characters that the reader comes to care about. Many stories are just about the sex or have two dimensional characters that you just can't come to care about. Not so with Jaz's stories. Her characters are people that you just come love and when an author reaches the point where when their characters experience pain and loss or love and joy the reader experiences the same emotions. That author's works become truly great. Jaz if you ever get any books published let us know I for one will be first in line to get my copy.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
I had to read it again...

and to be perfectly honest, This scene-----'He stood up straight, his eyes darkening as his hands went to his shirt and he started to unbutton it. "No, you get to scream now, Kitty," he whispered softly. "Nice and loud, over and over again until you're hoarse."

and the movie that plays along in my head with it, are making my body insane!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
More!

There is so much going on that it's hard to wait to see what you are going to do with it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it!

Perhaps rayne is a reincarnation of someone from calleb/callain, gard and anaktrine/annie's past?

I can't w8 4 d next installment n how things will turn out!

U rock jaz!

:-)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 13 years ago
yay

lol just caught this latest chapter and cant wait for more just wish i had gotten addicted to your work once the entire series was finished as im not very good a waiting lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm fanning myself down ..

wow that was the hottest chapter ever! I think I'll go back and read it again lol

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I love how feline Rayne is.

Gard is a little overbearing for me but still hot. Can't hold a candle to my Alexei though ;)

Thanks for updating so quickly. Best present ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurtful

I am very hurt that you dont love your self proclaimed #1 fan enough to only eat and write all day everyday until this story is done. THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:D

Omg I think Gard is the best ooooooo I am in such a romantic mood :D I dont much prefer Day's couple but this panther is my fav please continueeeeeeeeeee. You r the best

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
love

i love this peace and how fast you are writing these days keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally!

Annie & Calleb are finally home - it's so great to see them again although I agree with others who are annoyed that Annie hasn't told Rafe about Gard yet.

Fabulous story, as always. Love Rayne & Gard. Miss Dayton & Freya. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I don't usually try to guess what's coming but I can't help myself this time. Rayne has been alive for about 3000 years. The first hybrid child was killed by the Council about 3000 years ago. The original Annie & Calleb were killed by the Council about 3000 years ago. Gard was away on some task for the original Annie & Calleb when they were killed. Interesting...

lust_addictedlust_addictedabout 13 years ago
Oh no!!

I am so in love with your stories and you because you are able to write them!! Lol. But I am going crazy now that I am finally caught up to date with them. I am going to miss being able to read new stories all day and night.. but I will be a good fan and wait for updates patiently. I promise (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If I could give more than two thumbs up I will give you like hundreds thumbs.

How could you write a story which can make your fans cry and laugh at the same time. OMG. I am already become addicted to your story. I open this website like everyday. Pleaseeee... write moreeee... Wonderful story as always.

lusherlusheralmost 13 years ago
6k years of honing le sex skills

Wowza, you sure know how to fire up a girl's imagination. Comfy lair? Check. Gourmet food? Check. Magic hot tub? Check. Being claimed by a vamp who probably has an author credit on the Kama Sutra? Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with lusher!!!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Daammn

Wow u do kno how to bring a girls imagination alive. You have explained just about every girls perfect fantasy. Damn talk about excited lol. Great job u have no idea lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Do u kn how damn addictive this story is.......

And i had to spend two days away cuz i had to leave home steupzzzz......puttin on my computer and reading ur story was the first thing i did wen i arrived at home...im still in my clothes lolzzz

xoxo

Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are an incredible writer thank you so much!

justme713justme713over 11 years ago
I cannot beleive

I read this story when it started and I am reading it again!!! I NEVER have been one for re-reading a story but......... YOU ARE THAT GOOD!!!

Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah Buddy !

LOL That's what I'm talking about ! Oooo so HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Um....

Oops? Maybe Rayne needs to work on self-censure a wee bit more... Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES