All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 18'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Can't believe its nearly the end! :D Anyway, what a great journey we readers have been privileged to take on! Can't wait for the next installment.

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
You made me do it again....

You made me cry damn it...lol. I wiped out a half a box of kleenex! My God, the places you take us! The emotions you make us feel! Are you sure you're not in cahoots with the kleenex company? I have no adequate words to describe what I just read, they all pale in what I want to say and can't. Absolutely breathtaking, awesome, stupendous.....

Tereasa

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
Now for the fun

18 chapters and now you start getting to the focus of the new enemy. Am so glad that the 4 renegades finally got around to full becoming pack. Nice to see Demetri and the twins again as well. I'm looking ahead to the pack fight and the intro of the next storyline soon, I sense it is coming up. Maybe borrow a page from Alice and start with the kids?

bossladybossladyalmost 13 years ago
Just Great!

I love the renegades coming home. You tell a wonderful story and this journey with you has been one hell of a ride. I can't wait for the fight.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
LLLLLLLOVVVEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

i absolutely LOVE this chapter especially that lil flash appearance with Demetri and his reaction to Gard and Rayne, i can seriously see them being friends and i wonder how Mara will react to meeting Rayne, You know they will all have to get together to deal with the European Vampires..lol Can't wait for the last chapter but i will be really really sad to see this story end. *sniffs softly* But hopefully you will have started on the next story of the series *grins wolfishly* one of your admitted junkies needs her stories fixes ya know hun..lol

Donna

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago
best. update. ever.

Every time I think this series can't get any better, you outdo yourself once again. AMAZING chapter - I love the way you've created so many distinctive, memorable personalities and backstories, then brought them all together into one coherent storyline.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
you raised the bar

every time i read a new chapter of one of your stories i think to myself there is no way she can top the last chapter yet you do easily. your writing was amazing to start and only has gotten better and better i do not even know what word describes it anymore Every word i can think of pales to describe your writing.

You are truly a very talented writer and we are so lucky that you allow us the privilege of reading your stories here. Thank you very much and i can not wait for the next chapter

donalde

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Edge of my seat!!

Now I have to wait again. *SIGH* Fantastic chapter!!! I read them so fast the first time because I'm super excited I have to read them again later to find the stuff I missed. Rafe having to deal with Andrei AND Freya; priceless. Also, Demetri... <3 Never ever stop writing Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

Fantastic story. Never realised how freya and rafe connected. All i can say is wow.

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208almost 13 years ago
That'll do.... Hehehe

*****happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance****

ScifiantScifiantalmost 13 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

This just keeps getting better and better! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Naisa11701Naisa11701almost 13 years ago
Just amazing again

This story has developed wonderfully and enraptured me. I love it!

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful and Brilliant

Loved this, Love everything you write, Love your brain, Love your way with words, Love your characters, Love you. Brilliant as usual!

Groupie for Life Zooey :)

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
As per the usual

FREAKIN AWESOME! Your stories get me so excited that I use improper words like "freakin" to describe them. I know I tell you this all the time but there are a world of people out there that don't know about Literotica and your stories. You could publish these stories, stop working a regular job and live off your writing. Even though I have read them, I would still buy them to have here at home to read over and over again. Twilight book sales would hold nothing to yours once they were out.

GiniDGiniDalmost 13 years ago
nearly worth the wait... lol

Loved it. The tension in Gard the fact that if he failed again could have snapped him, (the oldest rogue in town) with a newly mated wildcat. Jaz You keep it up girl... Love it as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Squealed like a little girl when Demetri showed.

I love all of your characters jaz, but I'll admit that I've been missing the other vampires as well as cedar, loretta and jen. Glad you're bringing everyone back in a way you deem appropriate.

love this. Wondering how it'll end. So sad there are only 2 chapter left :-(

~TJ

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

I am so glad that I Jazzed-up my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome update

and a good thing i can read it first thing in the morning on my birthday :P

interactions between so many different personalities is awesome and a joy to read.

k.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Read it...love it...read it again and as usual I want some more!! Feel the love Jaz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Finally finished reading all your stories. I've never left a comment on here before, but I just had to this time. Your writing and stories are all beautifully written and blend well. I had to discipline myself to only continue reading your stories after I had finished all my assignments. I was captivated the whole way through every story and even had tears in my eyes at times. You have a great gift for writing! Don't ever stop...I wait with bated breath for the next instalment!

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
DEMETRI!! =D

Lol i'm grinning like an idiot coz of that cameo Jaz! I knew the minute he walked out of the woods that it was him. My hubby lol. Totally missed that bastard. Fantastic chapter, yes Demetri was a big past of it lol, but it was awesome still. I'm totally loving all the adjustments to pack life: Freya, Gard and Rayne, hell even Dayton. You're bringing them along so nicely.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 13 years ago
Yes, Demetri is back!

I had been missing D, & hope he will be a part of what happens. Great chapter of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 is not doing this chapter justice

Amazing! It keeps getting better and better. I am wondering, have you published anything else? Sometimes I feel kind of guilty when reading your stories for free, honestly.

Shadow StarShadow Staralmost 13 years ago
Yet another brilliant chapter

You have an amazing talent, taking us on an incredible rollercoaster of emotions whilst telling a beautiful and intricate story.

As another commenter wrote, 5 stars ain't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need a publisher

All these stories together would make a great series. I would buy them!!! And I'm so glad to see Demetri back. I missed the asshole.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
That was beyond brilliant!

Simply the best, loved every bit of it. I am thinking the warm sensation Rayne and Gard felt during mating was a new life they they had just created. I am thinking little vittens. LOL

om007om007almost 13 years ago
wonderful..

U broke my heart jaz... I dont kno how u do it but you just do it as it is no great thing.

The BIG BAD BOY has finally returned, it was going dull without him but now all gang is present sure there will be chaos coming soon.

Freya started 2 understand Rafe after all. But the line which she says about "Vampires having no chance against him" that was totally awesome.

Keep on rolling jaz. Waitin 4 next 1.

O

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
amazing!!!

yet again you leave me speechless. what a wonderful chapter. i love how the story unfolds. you kept on surprising us!!! lovely!!

keep it up girl. :)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Always wonderful

Jaz you always seem to keep building the next chapter even better then the last and you hit this one all the way out of the park. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your wonderful stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Someone else made the comment that you NEED to be published . . . I have to say, even though I've been reading along here - I WOULD LOVE to have each of your stories in print! I would certainly buy them, to read again at leisure, and to give as gifts to others.

For me, your stories are like Aesop's Fables - highly entertaining with a message and/or lessons for the reader to take away with them.

SO looking forward to the next chapter!

**WyckedWulf**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just brilliant

I'm feeling bound up in love for each and everyone of this mad pack!

You've absolutely cracked it Jaz. Am proud to have been reading from the very beginning. I remember reading your very first chapter on here when it first came out and thinking it was good. Your writing has just got better and better and better and wow... on what a journey you've taken us ;)

I know, this sounds like a comment i should be making on the next chapter, but damn it I've just got say it now!!

Simply cannot wait for where you take us next.

F

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Yipeeee!!!

Oh. My. God. My favourite psycho Demetri is back! About time!! You've tamed the twins a little too much, you need to get Demetri in there to shake 'em up a bit! Get back to basics a little! A tiny bit of psychopathic violence never hurt anyone! LOLOL

Such fun! I can't wait to see what happens next! Woohooo!!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago
Fantastic 5*

incredible chapter... you keep me on my toes each and every chapter wondering what you come up with. you are an incredible author who should think of publishing your stories... i know others would love to read them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

one word only.....

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Glad They're Back

I've sorta missed the twins, Alexi and Andrei, to say nothing of Demetri. (We did see Caleb a short time ago) They handle things in a more physical manner than the Weres. Not that the Weres are wimps, but they just don't have the same kick-ass ability as my "Vamp Boys"

Does the appearance of the 'vamp boys mean there's going to be another war? If so how important might the children and their ability's be in this new fight? What of the new members to the pack, they can only make the pack stronger. Who is the bad guy in all of this? Because he was mentioned I wonder about Jared's second in command, forgot his name.

All of these things going on plus the mating of Dayton to Freya. The Dayton who took the time and caring to show Freya what love could be, is so far off from the Dayton you introduced us to. Dayton should be given an award for your most changed character. You certainly took him from barely existing to marrying an "Ancient Vamp in 18 chapters. Which considering where you started w/Dayton is record time.

And Rayne mating w/Gard. I'm still amazed that you got me w/Rayne. I honestly thought she was a minimal character to help set up Dayton's character and then she would melt into the background. Well not only was she Gard's mate, but she was the "First Hybrid" and everything that brought w/it.

Girl you are just "ROCKING" this story, I will wait for the next chapter but only because I must!

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 13 years ago
i have no words...........

to describe what i felt while reading this chapter......sigh

Fantastic work as always JAZ, back to stalking your page for an update!!!!

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
I blame you Jaz

I lost sleep for 3 days getting up at 3am to see if you had posted the next chapter, and now I need sleep so lets keep to the schedule ok.

Thanks for the entertainment, see you Wednesday...(:

Mike from Texas.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
Okay, I'm fanning my eyes now!

This chapter was freakin' AWESOME! While I loved the play between the two couples, especially since my second favorite couple FINALLY mated, the interaction I liked best was between Rafe and Freya. The last two paragraphs and final sentence . . . priceless. I'm telling you, I teared up.

Freya is going to make an excellent Beta. It's the perfect job for her. Not only is she a kickass fighter but she's very protective of those she considers family and that is now the entire pack. Rafe is one smart Alpha.

It won't be long before both Vamps and Weres and take notice of the benefits of intermixing. You have the best of both worlds--it's a win-win situation.

Great chapter, MEJ. But you only have 2 more to go. I'm thinking that unless they're each 10 pages in length, you in trouble.

HA!

valemcvalemcalmost 13 years ago
:D

I check your profile every day for a new story, this series is soooo great! It's my favorite out of all of your stories.

maria40maria40almost 13 years ago
wow

this chapter brought a tear to my eyes. Can't wait for more!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I never want it to end!

Great chapter!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
fantastic as always

ive been sneaking reading this chapter into a busy day, and its taken nearly twelve hours to complete...each part left me more mushy than the previous...thanks for another wonderful chapter x

jpdrewjpdrewalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful as always!

Great chapter! It was fun to see Demetri and I echo the comments about the interaction between Rafe & Freya. I have completely enjoyed each of your stories from the very beginning - and each one is better than the last. I am a bit sad that this one is nearly over...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do it!

In your tweets you said you are thinking about postin the last two chapters one right after the other. Please DO IT. Post chapters 19 & 20. You many Jaz addicts will appreciate it.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
so great!

ahhhhh! so great!

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Your creative juices must really be flowing because each chapter leaves me salivating in anticipation for more!!!!! LE PANT!! LE PANT!!! Be still me heart before you jump out of my stinking chest!!!!!!!! Your rockin' my world!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:'(

sooo goood I am in tears -sniffing-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I always look forward to your stories. I love Freya!! I had a pretty bad night but your story made it great!!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Amazing

As Alway BRAVO!!!!

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
love it

beautifully written!!!!...

taangwltaangwlalmost 13 years ago

LOVE keep going never stop you stories have so many layers and so much energy that will keep me coming back and reading as long as u publish

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
*sigh*

As always, I loved the chapter. And I'm so glad you brought Demetri back into the game. I always did like that guy...

Anyway, I'm sad to hear that the series is ending! Hopefully you have a few more stories up your sleeve?? ='(

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

xoxo,

Lily

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
to quote waynes world

we are no worthy, you are hands far above many of us in your ability to weave such great . funny and sexy stories, and i hope they continue for a long time, and as a suggestion, when this finally winds down, skip to the kids, they seem to be the crux of everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*crying my eyes out

As I write this. Loved how you made everyone a part of the pack and gave them a reason to want to belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He's Back...

Demetri!!!!!!! Yeah, the most powerful, most sexy, smartest; oh can you tell that I love him...

Love Freya story...

Mirandak5411Mirandak5411almost 13 years ago
Yay!

As always, great chapter. I love to read your submissions above anyone elses. They draw you in to the characters life and make you feel connected and concerned for them. Anxious for the next chapter!

XOXO,

Miranda

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great

I've been in hospital for a while and had missed your last 3 postings. But having read them they are brilliant and I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted. From Kay

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Love it

I love this story and the developing twists... what is next?? Hurry please!!!!!

pebbles1019pebbles1019almost 13 years ago
Good

I like this one quite a bit, but have to admit it hasn't been my favorite out of the bunch. I'm a little disappointed that Freya is losing so much of herself. Her comments that she keeps "fucking up" when trying to be a part of the pack bother me a little, instead of viewing it all as the learning curve it should be. Her mate and Alpha should be pointing this out to her, but instead they simply tell her they'll help her stop fucking up. I almost would have preferred to have her and Dayton leave instead of seeing this.

WerefanWerefanalmost 13 years ago
Writing - Writhing

Jaz, you've crafted another great story. I can't wait to see who the new adversary is, Gards development as a drill srgt., Rayne playing with the kids, etc. Your development of Freya is spot on. Before Dayton she was self reliant and miserable. Her acclimation into the Pack will involve mistakes, aka "fuck ups", all of which will be forgiven. As a member of the Pack she will find the happiness which has eluded her.

I Love your writing (almost said writhing, freudian slip)

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Another GREAT chapter, Jaz!!!!

Here is another great chapter in your series of werewolves and vampires!!! I had shed a few tears over Rafe accepting Fryea into his pack and trusting her enough to have her train as a Beta. Then having Gard train the wolves in defensive maneuvers to protect the pack. I am still waiting to see if Rayne and Freya, both, get pregnant and how soon it will happen. Please keep writing and posting as soon as you can. Thank you!!

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago
you did that!

This needs to be a movie, it would put Twilight to shame! I can't wait to find out about the threat against the pack, more about the children, and find out more about Annie's powers and how they will effect the Council and other vampires. Later on a twist needs to happen or a death that would rock us. although I don't want anyone to actually die, maybe another villain or something. don't claim writers block, you are toooooo talented for that. Maybe the next book, when this one is complete came be about the children, or if the were gene can be transferred some way, and maybe we can get a baby out of Annie thru the were gene her brother has.... just a thought. like always Jaz, I love you and your work.

BlahBLAGHBlahBLAGHalmost 13 years ago
My FAVORITE series

This is absolutely my favorite series, and i love your writing!. BRAVO. continue to write! your so very amazing

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I cannot wait for the next chapter

geseendgeseendalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!

i agree with kris10e. you are a far better writer than the author of the twilight series. keep writing. awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JazCullen you are the BEST! I’m so addicted!!!

O my god!!! I LOVE DAYTON & FREYA. More about those 2 love birds... Please, please, please JAZ.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catalmost 13 years ago
amazing stuff

You are an amazing writer and i do hope that you stop to consider looking for a publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ugh

blah blah boring blah

if you focused less on married couples, families and children, it might be interesting.

think J. R. Ward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Anonymous 5/17/11

Shut up..... :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The BEST....

This is the BEST chapter by far!!!! The way you reveal the multitude of layers of each character makes them so real, and not one-dimensional characters.... I actually had tears at the end when Freya & Rafe were talking! Excellent writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awwwww

The title says it all. I actually went 'awwwww' out loud. So awesome. I have read all your stories in about 1 week. I come home from work, and just READ. When my colleagues ask me why I'm so sleep, I say I was hooked to these books and I just can't stop hitting the next button!

maxx308maxx308over 12 years ago
To Anonymous 5/17/11

I have read J.R.Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood and couldn't put them down until I read them all. Personally I find Jazz to be J.R.Wards equal, she just has a different flair for writing about Weres and Vampires. I have enjoyed the stories immensely and haven't been able to tear myself away from the computer until I have read the entire story then leaping to the next one.

Keep writing Jazz your stories are excellent.

marexotic18marexotic18over 12 years ago
What about a female alpha?

I like your work a lot. You are an amazing author. I just find myself getting annoyed at how, even when the women are stronger than the male, they are very rarely in positions of leadership. Even Anna, who is supposedly vampire queen, fits the same old wise priestess role that is in so many stories. The priestess usually guides the true hero of the story, who is always a male.

You definitely don't fit the same old mold, but especially when it came to Freya, I found myself a little disappointed. Why couldn't she maintain her independence?

I am sure many people disagree with me, but it would be great if in some of your future stories, you could put the woman in a position of greater leadership.

Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
To maxx308

I am right there with you I was a black dagger brotherhood fanatic still am but jazz u are just as amazing as her. I didn't think anyone could keep up with her but u have. Amazing story for an amazing writer. Bravo cant wait to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Just Beautiful!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I am trying not to cry!!!!!! This needs to be published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Five Stars Hell, I wish I could give you six,

I have been reading Literotica for years, and stumbled on DrWolf. I Found you while waiting for a chapter of hers to post. This has been a wonderful read, and although I know there are only two more chapters to go, I hope you have planned sequels to this wonderful family. Kudos!!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Favourite

Heya Jaz,

It's been awhile since I've left you a message. I'm currently reading your Warriors series and I love the dynamic between Ellie and Karn since their first clash. Was reminded of how much I love Freya so decided to re-read Long Walk. Incredible writing as always. Freya is my absolute favourite character of the whole series (next to Annie of course). She holds so much power and makes absolutely no excuses for being a woman who knows what she wants. I can't wait to read more about her and Day and their daughter as you continue on in Warriors and the other Varcolac.

Thanks for sharing!

Alex =)

alexindigo@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

nice ;] Freya as a Beta :D I died laughing :D that won even against Demetri, my number one ;] thumbs up!!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
10Th time reading?

Last Page The Best! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Umpteenth time reading

And as much as I love it, I still want the Vamps to be the strongest, especially the Ancient's. Seeing Nor's ask Rafe's permission before helping Freya in the fight, just sets my teeth on edge. He is a Were and a youngling at that. It's ridiculous for all of those Vamps to have to submit to Rafe's leadership. And the hybrid's being stronger rubs me the wrong way too. GUARD & Demetri or the Romanov brothers weaker than them? No effing way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the main charakters so the story it's trully brilliant

but now it's getting a little bit too soapy

I think the balance is wrong: you are able to write about deep emotions and melting but the side that is missing is the conflicted one. They concealed to fast - a little bit of an emotional fight or rollercoaster would be more realistic.

you must be a very young writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping

I was hoping if you did make Rafi getting stronger when the vampires entering his pack

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES